Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". (78737 Views)

26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) / 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage / No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by jaytee01(m): 10:50pm On Jun 28, 2015
timawoku:
Agree with wetin? Na ojoro be that one na!

Na 2 give her my own rules sharparly...

No marriage until sex!!! grin
grin
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by geekybabe(f): 7:16am On Jun 29, 2015
hoobs:
so your kind off equating ur pussy 2 heaven?,you gals are the ones that over-hype sex and when guyz dance to your music you cry foul!

what is this one saying?
sighs.
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by preetyb(f): 9:06am On Jun 29, 2015
AdeniyiA:
OK, what's the difference between six and half a dozen ?
Meaning?
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 29, 2015
bulldoza:
Did i mention your name either?
Stop quoting me abeg
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 29, 2015
If u guys sex all the virgins in Nigeria, who will marry the ones you dumped? Why can't you marry a girl for who she is, virgin or non-virgin? Stupid and foolish set of people everywhere. I pray for God's mercy upon us.
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:17am On Jun 29, 2015
LaDivva:
Stop quoting me abeg
Imo Chicks are cute
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 29, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Imo Chicks are cute
Thanks
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 29, 2015
PrettySpicey:
She has a right to say no to sex until marriage. It is not a right dependent on virginity or the lack of it.

As you have a right to walk if you can't wait.

Simple!

THANK YOU!!!!!
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by Spybradd: 11:48am On Jul 02, 2015
400billionDULLARDINOman:
Guys will you agree with this ?

She says she is afraid if you taste it now, you will run away.

halleluya,so u finally got some old hag granny to try that limp pencil diick,huh?
grin
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by toyinid78: 3:13am On Jul 03, 2015
Gettin married is all about sex n companionship, my parents did and here I am grown up dnt live with dem dnt see em everyday now ,am going tru same shit ,if she lost it tru molestation she can't gain back by righteousness,,,,,,,,,its gone already
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by Fearcom(m): 5:15pm On Aug 27, 2015
Hahaha....hehehe....hohoho....

Wouldn't have been a problem waiting till marriage...but for a NIGERIAN, non-virgin lady who to say "No sex before marriage"...that's a RED FLAG. Here's why
1. Our ladies are not sincere, calculating, and secretive.
2. Our girls are SEXUALLY ACTIVE. Once they have tasted it, they are hooked and it takes the grace of God to re dedicate oneself as well as a lot of counseling and discipline
3. There are TOO MANY INSTANCES where a lady to be married is suddenly discovered to be pregnant for another guy and her intended hasn't touched her or ladies have been caught/known to be unfaithful to their intended during courtship.
4. Over time I've befriended lots of ladies and I have engaged them in lengthy discussions so as to get into their head and know how they think. What I found out scared the living sh*t out of me
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by asunmoGGMU(m): 6:22pm On Aug 27, 2015
Teespice:
then respect the fact that she has decided to be celibate till marriage.

jeeez

You have a partial understanding of celibacy. Stop twisting it. If you delve into being celibate with a time range, I'm sorry that is not celibacy.

1 Like

Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by Teespice(f): 7:00am On Aug 28, 2015
asunmoGGMU:

You have a partial understanding of celibacy. Stop twisting it. If you delve into being celibate with a time range, I'm sorry that is not celibacy.

I don't have a partial understanding of celibacy.

people make wrong choices, heck, they make mistakes. but they don't deserve to be punished for their mistakes forever. if the only way the mistakes can be atoned for is by being celibate, then the decision should be respected. the partner has a choice to stick with her or walk na.

what I am against is using it as a tool for deception.

get my point?

1 Like

Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 28, 2015
she aint a virgin and she is talking about no sex till marriage?! angry angry angry angry wtf! i guess what she meant to say is "if you fk my puna you're going to realise how wide and loose my puna is and found out that i've been fking shitt outta it"

op RUN RUN RUN she's a 8th hand product.
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by asunmoGGMU(m): 10:39am On Aug 28, 2015
Teespice:

I don't have a partial understanding of celibacy.

people make wrong choices, heck, they make mistakes. but they don't deserve to be punished for their mistakes forever. if the only way the mistakes can be atoned for is by being celibate, then the decision should be respected. the partner has a choice to stick with her or walk na.

what I am against is using it as a tool for deception.

get my point?

I understand your point. That is 'abstinence' not 'celibacy'. Moreover, if you want to be celibate, it doesn't come with a time range. I know a lot of celibate people. I have A LOT as friend. They will frown at your definition of celibacy. If you want to be celibate, it is for life. There are married celibate, they give birth to their kids through various methods I won't like to state here.

Take for example I am 'abstaining' that doesn't make me celibate cos I still have plans to come out of 'abstinence'. Celibates find that interchangeable use of celibacy and abstinence insulting. That's what I want to correct about your notion of celibacy.

Your suggestion to the discourse is actually right, such person might want to 'abstain'. However, abstinence after 'tasting' that physical pleasure is very difficult and takes time. This is my fourth year of abstinence, it is not religious motivated but morally. When I started it, it was very difficult. In addition, ladies that have tasted the 'real' physical pleasure find it hard to abstain. Everything is complicated... I'll need to stop here, I don't like given my inputs in discourse like this, I prefer to read people's ignorant comments.

If one has control over one's sexual indulgence, one will have a very strong mental strength, focus, determination, and rarely fall victim of trap cos 'ladies' are the best weapon to nail a guy.
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by mekus15: 1:00pm On Aug 28, 2015
AsanwaKC:
what if she lost her virginity through molestation ....and now decided not to do until after wedding... undecided undecided.....I hate the way men thinks a times angry
Please don't generalize. I nearly clicked like to your post, but refrained from that when I read your last statement.
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by Johnnoah1st: 2:42pm On Aug 28, 2015
zaragal:

Tell dat to the breeze...u ren't talking to me...okkk?? undecided, my boyfriend no dey see my pants and he spend... tongue cheesy
U BOYFRIEND is wat i called magaliciously maga.
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 30, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
U BOYFRIEND is wat i called magaliciously maga.

So sooorry, u lack wisdom and foresight...thinking relatnship is all abt sex
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by Johnnoah1st: 1:10pm On Aug 30, 2015
zaragal:

So sooorry, u lack wisdom and foresight...thinking relatnship is all abt sex
u gain money from d guy, so what is the gain of the guy from u huh? instead of me spending on a lady without sex i will rather go and open a charity organisation. by opening a charity organisation i will knw am more of a father christmas dan maga.

1 Like

Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by Ijaya123: 1:25pm On Aug 30, 2015
400billionman:
Guys will you agree with this ?

She says she is afraid if you taste it now, you will run away.

Let me make it more interesting. In addition, she close to 39 years of age, has never had a child before and has never been married.
(I know a lady like this anyway)
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 30, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
u gain money from d guy, so what is the gain of the guy from u huh? instead of me spending on a lady without sex i will rather go and open a charity organisation. by opening a charity organisation i will knw am more of a father christmas dan maga.

Okkk
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by vague: 3:25pm On Aug 30, 2015
Juxtified:

Why fast only to be offered stale food?
you came out of stale goods yourself but u didnt complain about it did you?
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by kaytrust007: 9:28pm On Dec 02, 2015
ok. so it hapens that i initially met this lady and she was all love and stuff. i told her i wanted sex and she said she has made a promise to God that no sex before marriage.
ok. i asked her if she was a virgin and she said no but that she still will not have sex with me.
after that we broke things off. later we reconnected and the issue came up. she came to my place and she said it is our first date that sex is not acceptable that I should wait. i found out about her sexual history and from what she herself said, i knew it was one BLOODY history. even told me that she can go 45 mins and not get tired. she told me she can kill me in bed.

the point is that the no sex before marriage thing is mostly bullshit.

you will be very lucky to meet the one person with whom it is really worth it. with most women, it is worth nothing. she's sexing someone else somewhere.

2 Likes

Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by kenny011(m): 4:04pm On Dec 05, 2015
IMO

I think there are two things that could justify a lady telling her guy that she wants to be celibate until marriage

1) The way she actually tells him this.
It should not be on religious grounds or because she just somehow magically decided to make the decision. Rather she should have given it some thought & have compelling reasons; perhaps because she wants to have a more meaningful relationship or explore other ways of enjoying each others company. The reason has to show that the indeed values the relationship otherwise the guy would most likely feel cheated. After all most guys are attracted to ladies for their physical attributes.

2) What she can actually offer
As you can imagine, if the lady in question is still in school, unemployed or lacking vision & drive most guys wouldn't even consider it especially successful guys. These guys usually have a number of old friends and acquaintances making passes at them & wouldn't settle for a boring sex-less relationship. However if she handles her finances and adds some spice to the relationship, hey she's an asset; what's a couple of months without sex.

In a nutshell, I think only sophisticated & intelligent women can pull this off without settling for their churches pastor.
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by lovelyn7777: 8:48pm On Dec 12, 2015
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by 400billionman: 9:50am On Apr 30, 2016
Fearcom:
Hahaha....hehehe....hohoho....

Wouldn't have been a problem waiting till marriage...but for a NIGERIAN, non-virgin lady who to say "No sex before marriage"...that's a RED FLAG. Here's why
1. Our ladies are not sincere, calculating, and secretive.
2. Our girls are SEXUALLY ACTIVE. Once they have tasted it, they are hooked and it takes the grace of God to re dedicate oneself as well as a lot of counseling and discipline
3. There are TOO MANY INSTANCES where a lady to be married is suddenly discovered to be pregnant for another guy and her intended hasn't touched her or ladies have been caught/known to be unfaithful to their intended during courtship.
4. Over time I've befriended lots of ladies and I have engaged them in lengthy discussions so as to get into their head and know how they think. What I found out scared the living sh*t out of me
grin

They are never logical but only emotional..
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by Hemesey: 2:52pm On Jul 07, 2016
400billionman:

Seconded..
sex btw bou n gurl z not ruinin lives, both of em enjoyed it wen dey did it. So erase dat 4rm ur mind
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by Misbliss(f): 12:02pm On Oct 23, 2016
wole001:
everyone is defending their gender!! no one has cross defended! what if she is abstaining from sex before marriage
so that she wld not be tempted to sleep with anoda guy after marriage! or someother concrete reasons!!! Anyways! still on still ladies are Prevert!! they wld chop your money and be collecting d D sum where
else!! axilibohar and misbliss do u agree?

no sir
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by pussyAvenger: 12:00am On Dec 22, 2016
MsBliss:
Whatever excuse she gave to you for not wanting to have sex again until her wedding ,is her choice ,her decision and you should respect that .

There's never a good reason to commit fornication and no matter how we all try to paint it,fornication remains a sin and sex shouldn't be indulged in until marriage.

She learnt from her mistake and is willing to make amends. You shouldn't force ,blackmail or coarse her into doing what she don't want to do.

The most annoying thing is that when these same type of guys want to get married , they start searching everywhere for virgins. The untouched ones after succeeding in ruining the lives of other ladies .
u Bleep and dump a non virgin...u didn't ruin her ....u just continued what god has started in her life.....non virgin should go to those that took their virginity
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by stalinho(m): 12:35am On Dec 22, 2016
zaragal:
cheesy cheesy cheesy...heheheheheheheheheheheheheheh....no wedding no sex...virgin or no virgin gorrit??
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..... no sex no wedding.. and if the punna no sweet after sex.. no wedding ....
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by Dnockeror333(m): 5:01am On Dec 23, 2016
[quote author=asunmoGGMU post=37418846]

I understand your point. That is 'abstinence' not 'celibacy'. Moreover, if you want to be celibate, it doesn't come with a time range. I know a lot of celibate people. I have A LOT as friend. They will frown at your definition of celibacy. If you want to be celibate, it is for life. There are married celibate, they give birth to their kids through various methods I won't like to state here.

Take for example I am 'abstaining' that doesn't make me celibate cos I still have plans to come out of 'abstinence'. Celibates find that interchangeable use of celibacy and abstinence insulting. That's what I want to correct about your notion of celibacy.

Your suggestion to the discourse is actually right, such person might want to 'abstain'. However, abstinence after 'tasting' that physical pleasure is very.... This is my fourth year of abstinence,

You said 4yrs only and don't know that there is a 30yr old who had nevet seen nor frolick through her unclothedness!
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by jacksparrow001: 1:06am On Apr 24, 2017
Hmm, this is a thread for girls. But author seems unidirectional in thinking, never considered dangers. Every good condition has its signs and symptoms. The advice should go for girls that are in an unbalanced relationship. Life has no particular formula, the way yours came so you knew. Many gullible one that will follow this, many not come back. If they do, it will be with several degrees of injuries. God to leads.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) / When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend / Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.