Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". (78862 Views)

26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) / 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage / No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 28, 2015
icedbeatz:
sex and love making are the same fuckingg thing the only difference is the mind set of the fucckers or some girls will put it that the difference is that fkin a guy they love = love making. both involves penetration. THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THERE'S LOVE in one and lust in the other or both.

Hear urself..."the only difference...." thank God u knw dat dere is @ least "a difference" dat says it all...so pls get off my mentions thnx
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by missKiffy(f): 12:05pm On Jun 28, 2015
ekefre4:
Oh bite me. After having sex with some dude its my turn that she will remember no sex b4 marriage??

The thing is im nt jst comfortable buying a car without test-driving it,what if I dnt like d aound of d engine?
Then you move along if she says no sex and you don't agree

1 Like

Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by blakky97(m): 12:06pm On Jun 28, 2015
MsBliss:
Why not?
you make a part of tge 2% who dont say "I cant teach an old dog new tricks"

1 Like

Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by Superman11(m): 12:23pm On Jun 28, 2015
axiliborha:
What's wrong with no sex until marriage?

okay na let me and u marry na.. no sex just only kisses.. you will beg
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by Kingpinukecy(m): 12:28pm On Jun 28, 2015
axiliborha:
my dear somtin is wrong,because its not scriptural for couples to have sex b4 marriage ok.dont defile d bed b4 marriage,nowadays no virgin any more
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by 1miccza: 12:32pm On Jun 28, 2015
icedbeatz:
or what of if after few fuks the puna slacks back to it's original wideness? it's only reasonable if a virgin ( after I have confirmed it by seeing the hymen : wife to be) tells me no sex till after marriage if not then the bitcch is just spewing trash.

Exactly bro you are so on point!! For me it's a no no
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by solodox(m): 12:35pm On Jun 28, 2015
timawoku:
Agree with wetin? Na ojoro be that one na!
Na 2 give her my own rules sharparly...
No marriage until sex!!! grin
i officially title you eze sensetooplenty!

1 Like

Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by solodox(m): 12:41pm On Jun 28, 2015
zaragal:

Hear urself..."the only difference...." thank God u knw dat dere is @ least "a difference" dat says it all...so pls get off my mentions thnx

Abeg lets call a spade what it is! sex is a key ingredient in relationships these days.
if she is such a glorious beacon of celibacy why did she get her cherry popped in the first place?

1 Like

Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by hummerwise(m): 12:49pm On Jun 28, 2015
1miccza:

What if the husband agrees with her, and then he discovers she's been getting the service else where?
well the write up didnt point that out bro grin
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by MsBliss(f): 12:53pm On Jun 28, 2015
LasoulMacuby:
I feel ur pain.
Don't feel my pain cos there's no pain .Am just speaking out my mind .
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by MsBliss(f): 12:57pm On Jun 28, 2015
DavidEsq:

Fucking hypocrite. start telling hw many V guys u respect and wanna say hi to.
Its not written on the face .I can't know that unless a guy tell me after all you guys are always ashamed to say you are a virgin.
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by MsBliss(f): 12:58pm On Jun 28, 2015
DavidEsq:

Hia! who owns the legs? na me abi? abeg talk some sense jor
Sounds funny
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by MsBliss(f): 12:59pm On Jun 28, 2015
leofab:
As if the lady is granting him a huge favor; if she cant make sacrifices for her intending husband wonder how the marriage will work out. Why use tricks and gimmick to get a man to marry you? This is why our marriages always fail; desperation in the side of the women.
Sacrifice indeed . After he has done some sampling in the name of sacrifice ,then he moves unto the next one and the cycle continues . I shake my head .
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by sajolor(m): 1:03pm On Jun 28, 2015
She has come to realize that she owes her life nd body to God. Has repented of her past sins and has chosen not to be lured into them again.
Tell me what is wrong with that. Am on your side.
I know men with similar attitude will not respect her decision
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by solodox(m): 1:04pm On Jun 28, 2015
hummerwise:
a fact that is usualy the case.
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by solodox(m): 1:07pm On Jun 28, 2015
MsBliss:

Its not written on the face .I can't know that unless a guy tell me after all you guys are always ashamed to say you are a virgin.

wooo... make all men do as them like!
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by JcDm: 1:17pm On Jun 28, 2015
no sex before marriage. no money before marriage
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
solodox:

Abeg lets call a spade what it is! sex is a key ingredient in relationships these days.
if she is such a glorious beacon of celibacy why did she get her cherry popped in the first place?
bro I just wonder ooooo, all of a sudden they want to grow a new imaginary hymen. bitcches pls once that cherry is popped, the Morafuka Is popped and gone forever! it doesn't grow back.
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by kenny1313(m): 1:21pm On Jun 28, 2015
axiliborha:
everything
is
wrong
with
it.

1 Like

Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by kenny1313(m): 1:24pm On Jun 28, 2015
axiliborha:
everything
is
wrong
with
it.

1 Like

Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 28, 2015
bulldoza:

IT'S my desire. You give me the shot or you FÚCK OFF!!! angry

Same thing it's her body she don't want you so do the needful. tongue
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by 1miccza: 1:32pm On Jun 28, 2015
hummerwise:

Either ways we are analysing the situation and I think the guy would weigh different options before taking a stand and one of those questions or options would most definitely be this...
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by solodox(m): 1:43pm On Jun 28, 2015
icedbeatz:
bro I just wonder ooooo, all of a sudden they want to grow a new imaginary hymen. bitcches pls once that cherry is popped, the Morafuka Is popped and gone forever! it doesn't grow back.

like one that would come to my house forming friend that she cant be with me! she smooches, she blows, handjobs and we are just friends! it works for me tho!
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by vicben27(m): 1:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Boring....

Break up If u can't keep up with dat
if pson wan buy garri E go test weda d garri sour or nt weda d garri na 4 ebah or 4 soakin. If shez nt a virgin i mst test ooh! If she is a virgin i'll save d best 4 last buy waitin til our wedin night.
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by solodox(m): 1:46pm On Jun 28, 2015
andromida:

Same thing it's her body she don't want you so do the needful. tongue
yup ^_^ do her sister and/or her friends... she can keep her body!
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 28, 2015
solodox:

yup ^_^ do her sister and/or her friends... she can keep her body!

Yup she will keep her body you do whatever makes you happy.
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by solodox(m): 2:00pm On Jun 28, 2015
andromida:

Yup she will keep her body you do whatever makes you happy.
simple math!
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by sewentybaba: 2:02pm On Jun 28, 2015
Juxtified:

Why fast only to be offered stale food?
epic. grin coolI love this.
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by michphenomena(m): 3:02pm On Jun 28, 2015
axiliborha:
..Marriage is a lifetime business,so you need to sample the product before buying it...
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by macof(m): 3:30pm On Jun 28, 2015
missKiffy:

It's ridiculous that you guys think because she is not a virgin she shouldn't say no to sex before marriage.

But why did she have sex before? Mistake?
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by missKiffy(f): 3:51pm On Jun 28, 2015
macof:

But why did she have sex before? Mistake?
It could have happened before, and for reasons best known to her she decides to discontinue
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by MzzTega(f): 4:05pm On Jun 28, 2015
leofab:
Cake is bleeped without the icing. I prefer the icing..

Icing that causes dynsentry. Thats good.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared / ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.