Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,715 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". (78792 Views)

26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) / 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage / No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by harffie(m): 1:21am On Apr 24, 2017
Feranchek:
Guys ehn.... una too dey rush!! Calm down! She's not a virgin means she has tasted the forbidden fruit. She probably said that to know if you're after her body or her being. Love her for who she is and be the best boyfriend you can be. I'm pretty sure her emotions will give in and she'll let you have a 'Bite' grin

I see sex as an icing on the cake (the relationship). So which would you prefer to eat (more), the cake or the icing?
Sex as an icing on a cake... angry grin

Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by harffie(m): 1:23am On Apr 24, 2017
[quote author=missKiffy post=35172222]
It's ridiculous that you guys think because she is not a virgin she shouldn't say no to sex before marriage.
Thinking of a good reply...
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by loswhite(m): 8:31pm On Apr 24, 2017
axiliborha:
What's wrong with no sex until marriage?
Nothing wrong with it but we also have to include no financial commitment until after marriage
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by loswhite(m): 8:38pm On Apr 24, 2017
xkris11:
Its very hard to accept such condition,guys will always feel cheated.
Because he will feel you using him and you don't have feelings.
the truth is most of those girls end up dumping the guy for someone else. They only end up using u or u must do everything to marry them while they sit back and watch u make all the effort
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 24, 2017
Why won't she say so when most guys are apparently after sex only, like say they use sex swear for them.
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by Greenbullet(m): 9:20pm On Apr 24, 2017
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by SlimmB(m): 9:21pm On Apr 24, 2017
MhizTenderly:
Why won't she say so when most guys are apparently after sex only, like say they use sex swear for them.
undecided
Oya lie say e no dey sweet you pass bitter leaf lipsrsealed
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by Feranchek(m): 4:14pm On Apr 25, 2017
harffie:

Sex as an icing on a cake... angry grin

Lol I pressume you really do not get the point
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by Youngpo413: 3:30pm On Apr 30, 2019
what else can you bîtches offer?
Nonseñse.
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by uthlaw: 5:51pm On Apr 30, 2019
we date ladies for sex, remove sex and nothing else...I rather be playing PS4 and watching football than staying in a relationship without sex!
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:20pm On Apr 30, 2019
I have been a victim of this no sex till marriage. We have not even stayed up to a yr this girl is already having sex wiv one bank manager she met b4 me. Who knows how many more happened. Anyone who agrees to that crap is a fool

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) / How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals / Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.