Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,747 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". (78777 Views)

26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) / 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage / No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by MsBliss(f): 7:03am On Jun 28, 2015
junell:

Supported. You are wise and very sensible.
Thanks bae
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by MsBliss(f): 7:04am On Jun 28, 2015
bulldoza:

Storey story undecided

Dumping your ąss into the nearest Dustbin

After more 3 d1cks don mark register for the thing, na now you know say no sex until marriage
RUBBISH!
Whatever you say .

She learnt from her mistake .
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by MsBliss(f): 7:06am On Jun 28, 2015
[quote author=djdoxxx post=35231279][/quote] My sexuality status is not your concern and who the hell is seyi ?
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:06am On Jun 28, 2015
AsanwaKC:
what if she lost her virginity through molestation ....and now decided not to do until after wedding... undecided undecided.....I hate the way men thinks a times angry
and what if it was through normal bleeping undecided?
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by MsBliss(f): 7:07am On Jun 28, 2015
biggmusty:

Sister mi no virgin girls again o.... Na fairly use we boys dey luk for nw
I pray
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by Nobody: 7:07am On Jun 28, 2015
afuye:
Lol...women and ojoro

Men and yawo tongue

1 Like

Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by summerflame(m): 7:08am On Jun 28, 2015
Boss, u dey para like crazy oooooo. Lol. The only reason I will consider marriage is because of reproduction, I hate those bitches out there. Most of them take the lead when fucking them, they ride u like horse cum unlimited Mouth Action, they will later come on NL forming bad girl gone good. Girls are just bunches of cheat, ingrate and ass hole. I was sick several weeks ago with typhoid, my gf left me telling she was going to school to collect her results, only for her to go to the next 4 state Bleep away her sorrow while I am on admission on a sick bed at the hospital. The guy used her phone to call me on the midnight wishing I was dead cos he is enjoying the pussy the bitch won't really give to me to Bleep hard, when making love, the fool will be feigning pains while she is a certified olosho in town.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by MsBliss(f): 7:08am On Jun 28, 2015
blakky97:

I read one nairaland thread that asked ladies if they can marry a virgin male. 98% went for NO! I read a similar post on an american forum called girls ask guys, 95% went for yes! from your comment here; can you ma4ry a virgin guy?
Why not?
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by Nobody: 7:09am On Jun 28, 2015
lawaldoski:

see dz one dey dcve her slf. Who dey follow u enta d room wen in dey ride lik bicycle wey d pedder lose. So te im dey gv u anal join, e no end dre o, u dey suck im stick n d two coins too

Wat thrash is dis one saying undecided...
Get off my mentions angry
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by MsBliss(f): 7:10am On Jun 28, 2015
Youngpo413:
ladies are the ones ruining their lives with their greedy nature,also they should learn to close their legs.
The guys are not doing their own part.They do everything possible to make the ladies open their legs.
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by Yomboy4ever(m): 7:14am On Jun 28, 2015
axiliborha:
What's wrong with no sex until marriage?

Can you buy Garri Ijebu without tasting it ? D Answer is NO

1 Like

Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by Yomboy4ever(m): 7:22am On Jun 28, 2015
400billionman:
Guys will you agree with this ?

She says she is afraid if you taste it now, you will run away.

Good Idea and no buying of chicken n chips, ice cream, SuYa, fones, rechard card, shoe& bags, pocket money and no Brazilian hair till aftr marriage
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by driand(m): 7:23am On Jun 28, 2015
axiliborha:
What's wrong with no sex until marriage?
u should he wait until marriage? just 1 good reason.

1 Like

Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 28, 2015
missKiffy:

It's ridiculous that you guys think because she is not a virgin she shouldn't say no to sex before marriage.

Yes because it's double standard!!! If she felt free to give up her virginity to some other dude then I should feel free to slam dunk that booty too as long as I marry her eventually
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by olashilek(m): 7:26am On Jun 28, 2015
If she says no sex until wedding, then not even a dime till wedding... you saving your hole for your husband and am saving my pocket for my wife. smiley
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by kalufelix(m): 7:27am On Jun 28, 2015
An2elect2:

We choose no sex before marriage, they call us scammers, cheats. We choose to give ourselves for sex, they call us hoes and bitches. Which ever way, we cant win.

This all that matters in what you wrote up there ladies can never win this battle in todays society

this might sound outrageous but let me say this, every woman is a b!+ch and a hoe including ma mother and ma sisters ... Quit idolizing sex and be the hoe/b!+ch that's worth everything or lock up your panties and stay in your fathers house or at the Vatican...

1 Like

Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by Youngpo413: 7:28am On Jun 28, 2015
MsBliss:

The guys are not doing their own part.They do everything possible to make the ladies open their legs.
ladies should say NO and stick to it,and stay away from guys as well...let me tell you ,in two years time,nobody will marry non virgins.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by youngvizzy1(m): 7:29am On Jun 28, 2015
Many NL girls above me are hypocrites undecided Many NL girls above me are hypocrites. undecided
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by otokx(m): 7:30am On Jun 28, 2015
Many experiences.
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by viciati(m): 7:38am On Jun 28, 2015
grin ;Di will chop both the cake and icing... ;Di will chop both the cake and icing...
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by wole001: 7:38am On Jun 28, 2015
everyone is defending their gender!! no one has cross defended! what if she is abstaining from sex before marriage
so that she wld not be tempted to sleep with anoda guy after marriage! or someother concrete reasons!!! Anyways! still on still ladies are Prevert!! they wld chop your money and be collecting d D sum where
else!! axilibohar and misbliss do u agree?
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by hoobs(m): 7:42am On Jun 28, 2015
geekybabe:

I totally disagree with you on this. Dating isn't a ticket for sex. Let's put the virginity thing aside. A lady should by all means be able to make a choice of doing right and stick to it. And if you as the guy is not comfortable with her choices, by all means please move on to someone else.

So much for all these virginity talks. like a piece of removed flesh is supposed to make life more better. Virginity is a choice. Not a ticket to heaven.
so your kind off equating ur pussy 2 heaven?
geekybabe:

I totally disagree with you on this. Dating isn't a ticket for sex. Let's put the virginity thing aside. A lady should by all means be able to make a choice of doing right and stick to it. And if you as the guy is not comfortable with her choices, by all means please move on to someone else.

So much for all these virginity talks. like a piece of removed flesh is supposed to make life more better. Virginity is a choice. Not a ticket to heaven.
so your kind off equating ur pussy 2 heaven?
geekybabe:

so your kind off equating ur pussy 2 heaven?,you gals are the ones that over-hype sex and when guyz dance to your music you cry foul!
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by kalufelix(m): 7:56am On Jun 28, 2015
Youngpo413:
ladies should say NO and stick to it,and stay away from guys as well...let me tell you ,in two years time,nobody will marry non virgins.
I can NEVER marry a virgin if you must know...something is terribly wrong with their psych
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 28, 2015
I no follow for that kind arrangement.
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by DavidEsq(m): 7:58am On Jun 28, 2015
axiliborha:
because its the guy who are approaching Na
Isn't it supzd to be d guy who approaches first? This ur rizin sha.
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by DavidEsq(m): 8:03am On Jun 28, 2015
MsBliss:

Hia! who owns the legs? na me abi? abeg talk some sense jor
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by DavidEsq(m): 8:04am On Jun 28, 2015
kalufelix:
I can NEVER marry a virgin if you must know...something is terribly wrong with their psych
on point. speaking from xperience.
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by DavidEsq(m): 8:05am On Jun 28, 2015
Yomboy4ever:

Good Idea and no buying of chicken n chips, ice cream, SuYa, fones, rechard card, shoe& bags, pocket money and no Brazilian hair till aftr marriage

LWMKMD!!!!!!!!! grin
Yomboy4ever:

LWMKMD!!!!!!!!!
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by armadeo(m): 8:06am On Jun 28, 2015
stanisbaratheon:
who have seen a million ways to die in the west?? that sums up the whole story grin

Men you had to did that up. Horrible.

Lol grin grin grin.

A hoe ( literary and figuratively) telling her bf now sex till marriage and the guy agreed. Now that's the funniest shit.

1 Like

Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by DavidEsq(m): 8:08am On Jun 28, 2015
MsBliss:
Why not?
Fucking hypocrite. start telling hw many V guys u respect and wanna say hi to.
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by MzzTega(f): 8:11am On Jun 28, 2015
skidoox:

mztega... u so wish u were a guy.... that question wasnt for u naw.. grin
tongue
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by An2elect2(f): 8:12am On Jun 28, 2015
kalufelix:

[s]This all that matters in what you wrote up there ladies can never win this battle in todays society

this might sound outrageous but let me say this, every woman is a b!+ch and a hoe including ma mother and ma sisters ... Quit idolizing sex and be the hoe/b!+ch that's worth everything or lock up your panties and stay in your fathers house or at the Vatican...[/s]
stup.id and lowlife thoughts....shame on you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) / Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) / Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.