Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". (78800 Views)

26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) / 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage / No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by manchester1: 12:31am On Jun 28, 2015
whizqueen:
Is anything wrong with making a decision to abstain from sex till marriage? angry
if d guy is spending moni on her b4 marriage. y sud he now wait after marriage for sex

1 Like

Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by Nobody: 12:32am On Jun 28, 2015
PreciousBro:
Its her choice to abstain from s3x till marriage, there's actually nothing wrong in doing so.

There's nothing wrong in being a non-virgin and still abstaining too.

But ladies shouldn't attach undue power to s3x as though is a determinant for marriage. Guys marry you for the good that you are not abstaining or being a s3x maniac, in your case@ Op, she has lost every right to dignity in innocence(not being a virgin/purity) but doesn't mean she doesn't owe it to her self to abstain but you should leave such ladies alone who attach condition,saying she doesn't want it on grounds that "you'd run away" if after, to me,its a clear indication that she only has her body(which isn't pure anyway) to offer and as the tool to procuring something as blissful as marriage.

Such girls will rarely stay loyal to you, because of course s3x is what it is, she obviously has the urge like you too,easing her self out, just not with you in order to appear as the holy mary before you.

I always pity such men that agree on preconditioned situation!

Now you equate dignity to virginity? Nairalanders won't give me brain damage with their level of stupidity.
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by Superman11(m): 12:37am On Jun 28, 2015
kalufelix:
those ladies are certainly not for me...

are you getting married anytime soon??
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by PreciousBro: 12:40am On Jun 28, 2015
netizenbuzz:

Now you equate dignity to virginity? Nairalanders won't give me brain damage with their level of stupidity.

"Dignity in innocence" were my words not dignity equals virginity, please get a spectacle
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by kalufelix(m): 12:41am On Jun 28, 2015
Superman11:

are you getting married anytime soon??
soonest..
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by Nobody: 12:43am On Jun 28, 2015
MzzTega:

The cake. Actually, i hate icing.

mztega... u so wish u were a guy.... that question wasnt for u naw.. grin
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by Superman11(m): 12:53am On Jun 28, 2015
kalufelix:
soonest..

your IGBO like your name suggeests??
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by Superman11(m): 12:56am On Jun 28, 2015
manchester1:

if d guy is spending moni on her b4 marriage. y sud he now wait after marriage for sex

there is nothing wrong but both parties should have their priorities straight
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by An2elect2(f): 2:38am On Jun 28, 2015
Is it just me or its clear to every one that today Nigerian men (youths esp) lack sense/ reasoning abilities? Our fathers did not have much but they got their senses in tact.

Look at them "no sex no marriage" like seriously? let's dig it, men like this do not deserve anything good. If u've decided to be chaste, trust me hanging out with this type will ruin you, keep off. Their loss, your gain! I cant waste my time with idio.ts.

What happens to change? people don't change? She had sex before or was having sex before and turned a new leaf. Should this be a thing of shame and woes or praise? Continuing as a hoe or choosing to be pure again? Which one should be encouraged?

We choose no sex before marriage, they call us scammers, cheats. We choose to give ourselves for sex, they call us hoes and bitches. Which ever way, we cant win.

Screw it, i can't end up with this poo brains....never.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by djdoxxx(m): 2:48am On Jun 28, 2015
[quote author=MsBliss post=35183334] Whatever excuse she gave to you for not wanting to have sex again until her wedding ,is her choice ,her decision and you should respect that .

There's never a good reason to commit fornication and no matter how we all try to paint it,fornication remains a sin and sex shouldn't be indulged in until marriage.

She learnt from her mistake and is willing to make amends. You shouldn't force ,blackmail or coarse her into doing what she don't want to do.

The most annoying thing is that when these same type of guys want to get married , they start searching everywhere for virgins. The untouched ones after succeeding in ruining the lives of other ladies .[/quote bla bla bla bla...are you a virgin?

no....you aint

cos I know guys wey don staff u

hypocritical hypocrite...same with other girls on this thread yarning dust...none of them are virgins, but they would come here and form Internet virgins...
but dem be ....#teamPussiesAsWideAsAnOilRig.

say me well to Seyi
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by Nobody: 3:24am On Jun 28, 2015
Any guy that agrees to such foolishness deserves to be castrated.

1 Like

Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by Nobody: 3:31am On Jun 28, 2015
Any guy that agrees to such foolishness deserves to be castrated.

dinachi:
No more expenses on her till marriage. You are also saving your money for the wife!

Wisdom from on high.

1 Like

Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by Damiewonder(f): 3:43am On Jun 28, 2015
Hummn
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by donemitex1: 3:56am On Jun 28, 2015
Juxtified:
Just a sentence, but the funniest of them all. grin
Why fast only to be offered stale food?
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by donemitex1: 3:58am On Jun 28, 2015
Just a sentence, but the funniest of them all.
Juxtified:

Why fast only to be offered stale food?
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by donemitex1: 4:01am On Jun 28, 2015
Guy you dey vex oh
laurenjones:
pls dump her in the nearest dust bin. no time for nonsense tis yr angry
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by Nobody: 4:03am On Jun 28, 2015
axiliborha:
what if I don't want to have sex nko?
no problem but the annoying thing is this: she's been giving it up since probably 16 or so to the guys she can't marry but the one guy she thinks she can marry she decides to keep it from him.

3 Likes

Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by Nobody: 4:07am On Jun 28, 2015
axiliborha:
What's wrong with no sex until marriage?
What's wrong with keeping herself until marriage.

Why was the pússy bursted initially

It's a trick i hate to fall for angry

2 Likes

Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by Nobody: 4:13am On Jun 28, 2015
MsBliss:
Whatever excuse she gave to you for not wanting to have sex again until her wedding ,is her choice ,her decision and you should respect that .

[s] There's never a good reason to commit fornication and no matter how we all try to paint it,fornication remains a sin and sex shouldn't be indulged in until marriage.

She learnt from her mistake and is willing to make amends. You shouldn't force ,blackmail or coarse her into doing what she don't want to do. [/s]

The most annoying thing is that when these same type of guys want to get married , they start searching everywhere for virgins. The untouched ones after succeeding in ruining the lives of other ladies .
Storey story undecided

Dumping your ąss into the nearest Dustbin

After more 3 d1cks don mark register for the thing, na now you know say no sex until marriage
RUBBISH!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by Nobody: 4:28am On Jun 28, 2015
Jennifer89:
Op haven't you heard of secondary virgin?
Yea.
They exist na

After fûcking more than 7 d1cks undecided

Thunder fire any secondary "Virgin" girl wey go tell me that rubbish angry

2 Likes

Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by Nobody: 4:30am On Jun 28, 2015
zaragal:

Tell dat to the breeze...u ren't talking to me...okkk?? undecided, my boyfriend no dey see my pants and he spend... tongue cheesy
shocked and you're not a Virgin? shocked
Your bf must be a first class fóol.

1 Like

Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by junell(f): 4:32am On Jun 28, 2015
MsBliss:
Whatever excuse she gave to you for not wanting to have sex again until her wedding ,is her choice ,her decision and you should respect that .

There's never a good reason to commit fornication and no matter how we all try to paint it,fornication remains a sin and sex shouldn't be indulged in until marriage.

She learnt from her mistake and is willing to make amends. You shouldn't force ,blackmail or coarse her into doing what she don't want to do.

The most annoying thing is that when these same type of guys want to get married , they start searching everywhere for virgins. The untouched ones after succeeding in ruining the lives of other ladies .

Supported. You are wise and very sensible.
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by Nobody: 4:35am On Jun 28, 2015
zaragal:

Believe it or not....its all abt understanding, respect and LOVE if u love a gal truly, u ll respect her decisions most esp wen dat decision means a lot to her, d way we over hype sex dis days is alarming.....forget it! U cn only hav sex for @ most 15mins, even dat 15mins sef ehn.....and u cn go like 4 rounds and dat 4 rounds d guy ehn....so wat's the point??....y ll u rather destroy a long love affection for a 15mins controllable pleasure....its not worth it dude....waiting is worth the time brother...believe me...waiting is worth it wink, @ least if not for anything bt for our religious faith either Muslim/christian smiley
So u no know all dis one b4 allowing your pússy to get bursted

2 Likes

Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by Nobody: 4:37am On Jun 28, 2015
andromida:
It's her body she calls the shots.
IT'S my desire. You give me the shot or you FÚCK OFF!!! angry

1 Like

Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by Nobody: 4:47am On Jun 28, 2015
sandrannna:
Why are guys crazy about sex?
Because that's the only thing most of you can offer in a relationship. Very Useless set of people angry

4 Likes

Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by Nobody: 4:52am On Jun 28, 2015
Teespice:
then respect the fact that she has decided to be celibate till marriage.

jeeez
Storey for the whòres

1 Like

Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by kilokeys(m): 4:56am On Jun 28, 2015
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by Nobody: 5:14am On Jun 28, 2015
LaDivva:
If you can't stand the heat,,,,, get out of the kitchen...
If you can't yield to request after more man 3 guys have marked your register, FUCCK OFF! GO AND FÙCK YOURSELF! angry

1 Like

Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by MrBasketball: 5:18am On Jun 28, 2015
bulldoza:
shocked and you're not a Virgin? shocked Your bf must be a first class fóol.
The guy must be a big fool. grin angry

2 Likes

Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by MrBasketball: 5:22am On Jun 28, 2015
bulldoza:

Because that's the only thing most of you can offer in a relationship. Very Useless set of people angry
Guy you dey vex ooo... Let them know. grin

I just decided not to quote them, because they won't like it.

1 Like

Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by MrBasketball: 5:28am On Jun 28, 2015
Teespice:
then respect the fact that she has decided to be celibate till marriage.

jeeez
Why break it before marriage with another guy? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared / ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ / 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.