Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,048 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (30282 Views)

Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have / Boys With Pointed Nose Dont Take Serious By Nigeria Girls / Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 6:18am On Jun 27, 2015
icedbeatz:
bro not at all meeeeeehn hahahaha I never do that kind thing before ooo.

So how you take know what and who i'm suspecting then? You be badtt guy! And i saw where you professionally analysed a music posted by airforce on the rights and wrongs and that was in relation with the niggur i'm suspecting.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 6:46am On Jun 27, 2015
icedbeatz:

Daaaamn you're so daft but let me give you a Lil free education under medical line.
1. Waves = are located in the brain cells ( brain cell waves) the are like neurons or let me type wire where you dumbass can understand it, it's like a line which the brain uses to retrieve information so please stop laughing at your calamity.
2. sterile = unable to reproduce, infertile, unprofitable.
sterile waves occurs or is a situation in the brain when one lose information that were previously stored on his or her STM (short term memory) or LTM ( long term memory).
like they say illiteracy is a disease but it's good that you went to check out most of the things at least you have been a little bit enlightened. read to empower yourself dear knowledge is power. If you do you will get rid of this disease called illiteracy alright. thank me later.
stop fooling yourself, there is no phrase as sterile waves, go through your idiotic post, see the context u used it, u didn't make any sense, not like you've ever made any sense anyway undecided
Btw u are too dumb to impress me undecided

4 Likes

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 6:51am On Jun 27, 2015
RedBenson:

Which kind pointed nose dey like a swollen Ram own with O...G written on it? Wetin O...G come mean?
u dey tease me abi? Lol
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 6:59am On Jun 27, 2015
firstEVA:
u dey tease me abi? Lol

Tease ke? Shea u know say i never see ur true pic. Na time to see am be this. Oya, post am make i see d pointed nose.
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 27, 2015
RedBenson:

Tease ke? Shea u know say i never see ur true pic. Na time to see am be this. Oya, post am make i see d pointed nose.
I don post am naw
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 7:28am On Jun 27, 2015
*yawns* good morning nairalanders............anyway my popcorn has finished angry and I'm tired of people arguing about a pointed nose. Well here's a pic of one, u can stop arguing for now. Will definitely take it down later cheesy
Just for fun

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 27, 2015
And this.......don't look at the physique, just the nose,lol.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by jrerico1(m): 7:50am On Jun 27, 2015
MrsChima:

You meant your kini? undecided
shocked grin lipsrsealed
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by abbeyty(m): 8:57am On Jun 27, 2015
misssclassy:

Please read my earlier comment , this time slowly, and then do accordingly.

Thanks.

U called that nose pointed? Kids with their annoying threads this day
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 27, 2015
abbeyty:

U called that nose pointed? Kids with their annoying threads this day

What are you talking about? Was I the one who created the thread?
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by abbeyty(m): 9:01am On Jun 27, 2015
misssclassy:

What are you talking about? Was I the one who created the thread?

Sorry for quoting you I meant to quote the op
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by abbeyty(m): 9:12am On Jun 27, 2015
starlingslimnet:
And your ponmo lip nko? Did you take a look at ur dp before commenting on her nose? No no....you don't have to remove it.

Those ponmo lips are the beauty of real african woman. Some oyinbo are dying to get big lips.
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Mhizkel(f): 2:34pm On Jun 27, 2015
RedBenson:

Longest time. Any pointed nose for me to see?
You've got some questions to answer. sad
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by ErepaTV: 4:19pm On Jun 27, 2015
onomeglo:
lol who is hating?can't u recognise if one is joking?even the op didn't take this as serious as u,pls go and cure ur inferiority complex

Onome

come and vote for tomfrench na
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by drake2(m): 4:31pm On Jun 27, 2015
Drinkwater:
Sheun didn't notice this I guess
I like your name "Drinkwater" lol.
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Cruzeiro(m): 4:58pm On Jun 27, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
Looooooool...
Hilarity at its peak!
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 27, 2015
Mhizkel:
You've got some questions to answer. sad
What questions?
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 27, 2015
Cruzeiro:
grin grin grin grin grin Looooooool... Hilarity at its peak!
That's a Brazillian football club
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 27, 2015
Krystalxxx:
*yawns* good morning nairalanders............anyway my popcorn has finished angry and I'm tired of people arguing about a pointed nose. Well here's a pic of one, u can stop arguing for now. Will definitely take it down later cheesy
Just for fun

And unfortunately, i/we could not see even your face let alone the glamorous pointed nose. Try with a better pic some other time.
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 27, 2015
RedBenson:

And unfortunately, i/we could not see even your face let alone the glamorous pointed nose. Try with a better pic some other time.

Well, if you couldn't 'see' me there , some others could.........but if it does not please you, well, people are different and by the way, I was constantly reminded about it growing up, before I even acknowledged it. Thanks for the advice. If you don't like it, others do.
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Mhizkel(f): 5:45pm On Jun 27, 2015
RedBenson:

What questions?
Like you don't know
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 27, 2015
Mhizkel:
Like you don't know
Excuse me! Is everything alright?
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Mhizkel(f): 5:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
RedBenson:

Excuse me! Is everything alright?
undecided It's okay! Bye.
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 27, 2015
Mhizkel:
It's not okay and no bye yet. Could you pls confide in me?
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
Mhizkel:

Could you please tell your friend to stop bullying me, and trying to make me feel bad? Cuz he can't. I'm good looking and unfortunately he can't do anything about it
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 27, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Could you please tell your friend to stop bullying me, and trying to make me feel bad? Cuz he can't. I'm good looking and unfortunately he can't do anything about it

ehnnn

who is bullying you?
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 27, 2015
rogerdat:

ehnnn

who is bullying you?

Isn't it that guy that called himself red beer abi redbenson . He thinks the only people on this forum r dose girls he goes around toasting here n there. He can't make me feel bad
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 27, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Isn't it that guy that called himself red beer abi redbenson . He thinks the only people on this forum r dose girls he goes around toasting here n there. He can't make me feel bad

Don't mind him joo.
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 27, 2015
rogerdat:

Don't mind him joo.

No p.
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 27, 2015
Redbenson just be happy cuz I am actually deactivating this account now. Guess you're happy right? Well feel free to enjoy with your firstEva and mhizzy , u can breathe free now, let dem grace you with their pictures. Enjoy your life very well
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 27, 2015
Krystalxxx:
Redbenson just be happy cuz I am actually deactivating this account now. Guess you're happy right? Well feel free to enjoy with your firstEva and mhizzy , u can breathe free now, let dem grace you with their pictures. Enjoy your life very well
you really didn't have to draw my attention lady, u could have quietly deactivated without showing urself.
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 27, 2015
ErepaTV:

Onome
come and vote for tomfrench na
eeyah !have missed it,next time

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! / Annoying Things About Being A Man / I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.