Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,313 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal (46266 Views)

Kenya Election 2017: Supreme Court Annuls Kenyatta Re-election / County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) / US Gay Marriage: Robert Mugabe Asks Obama's Hand In Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by PrinxArthur1(m): 10:28pm On Jun 26, 2015
Velocitron:

Funny thing is, I think your signature applies to people like you undecided
ekwerom na nka
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Truckpusher(m): 10:28pm On Jun 26, 2015
LaDivva:

Alright
Merci ma jolie! kiss
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 26, 2015
Romans 2

2 1-2 Those people are on a dark spiral downward. But if you think that leaves you on the high ground where you can point your finger at others, think again. Every time you criticize someone, you condemn yourself. It takes one to know one. Judgmental criticism of others is a well-known way of escaping detection in your own crimes and misdemeanors. But God isn’t so easily diverted. He sees right through all such smoke screens and holds you to what you’ve done.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by ghettodreamz(m): 10:28pm On Jun 26, 2015
A cursed country. More reason, I can't dare raise my kids in USA. Truly, the END is Near.
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by pelezico: 10:28pm On Jun 26, 2015
kalindaminda:

Who taught you about this God? Was it not the whites who told you homosexuality was wrong? Laughing in Morse code

Blah blah blah

No actually it was my sister then God got hold of me and reconciled his dealings with thru Scripture.
Scripture still says that the married bed must remain undefiled. Jesus also warned man that what God has put together let not man put asunder in reference to His institution of marriage as found in Genesis chapter 2

If your argument is that God does not exist then we are both wasting our time here since wrong and right are an allusion and everything is permissible including murder, theft , peodophilia, rape you name it.

2 Likes

Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Swagt101(m): 10:29pm On Jun 26, 2015
LaDivva:

Hmmmmm, Yoruba?
Yup, can u teach me french mademoisselle?
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by pelezico: 10:30pm On Jun 26, 2015
Velocitron:
Romans 2

2 1-2 Those people are on a dark spiral downward. But if you think that leaves you on the high ground where you can point your finger at others, think again. Every time you criticize someone, you condemn yourself. It takes one to know one. Judgmental criticism of others is a well-known way of escaping detection in your own crimes and misdemeanors. But God isn’t so easily diverted. He sees right through all such smoke screens and holds you to what you’ve done.

And you so right . amen
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Truckpusher(m): 10:31pm On Jun 26, 2015
LaDivva, je peux te suivre et me suivras tu en retour?
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Marthaodion(f): 10:31pm On Jun 26, 2015
Moana:
religion speaks of morality and law speaks of legality.
Everytime you sin knowingly you expect God to forgive you and love you regardless of your flaws. What makes homosexuals different from you before God?

I don't really get you. Sin is sin whether lying, stealing fornication or adultery and even homosexuality. Anyone who has sinned can ask God for forgiveness including gays and lesbians. But to put a stamp and encourage people to sin is wrong. Try to understand okay

6 Likes

Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by mizvee(f): 10:32pm On Jun 26, 2015
kalindaminda:

Now you can't even type correctly. You must be really pained, huh? Sorry ehn.
apt! Last thing I need is some baby gay telling me crap... have fun on my wall sisi... I pray ur anus rot by tomorrow morning. I need me some beauty sleep.... GODbless! Nyt

1 Like

Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by adconline(m): 10:33pm On Jun 26, 2015
After all this ruling, over 170m will experience power outage. Millions of Naija are without job! 2/3 of governors and FG are owing millions of Naija workers. Millions of Naija are going to bed without food. Over 10million Naija kids are not enrolled in school. BH and militants are in ccontrol of over 1/3 of Naija.. Where is the morality in all of these? Don't cry for US but WEEP for Naija!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Prettyvhickie(f): 10:33pm On Jun 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
u be french grin ?
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 26, 2015
piicity:
Are you a mynigerianewspaper.com member

Yup! And you?
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Moana(f): 10:35pm On Jun 26, 2015
Marthaodion:

I don't really get you. Sin is sin whether lying, stealing fornication or adultery and even homosexuality. Anyone who has sinned can ask God for forgiveness including gays and lesbians. But to put a stamp and encourage people to sin is wrong. Try to understand okay
im not encouraging anyone to sin, just trying to point that many christians like to put a stamp on other people that they would not want God to place on them. Unless you are completely without sin, you shouldnt be pointing fingers. Let he without sin cast the first stone... smiley

1 Like

Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Truckpusher(m): 10:36pm On Jun 26, 2015
Prettyvhickie:

u be french grin ?
Why did you ask?

Is my French making you wet? wink
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by chinli(m): 10:37pm On Jun 26, 2015
They should legalize killin' one another

2 Likes

Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Prettyvhickie(f): 10:39pm On Jun 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
Why did you ask?
Is my French making you wet? wink
so your french is water**innocent
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 26, 2015
youngice:
Patiently waiting for a gay president so I can be the one to assassinate him

Loooool... no chill, not even small grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Truckpusher(m): 10:40pm On Jun 26, 2015
Prettyvhickie:

so your french is water**innocent
Not at all but last time I spoke it to ma miss ,she said she was all wet even before I started. tongue
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Prettyvhickie(f): 10:42pm On Jun 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
Not at all but last time I spoke it to ma miss ,she said she was all wet even before I started. tongue
her hand was wet?
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
Je vous suis déjà
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Marthaodion(f): 10:43pm On Jun 26, 2015
Moana:
im not encouraging anyone to sin, just trying to point that many christians like to put a stamp on other people that they would not want God to place on them. Unless you are completely without sin, you shouldnt be pointing fingers. Let he without sin cast the first stone... smiley

Well just so you know, these are all signs of the end time. So be prepared for the rapture
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 26, 2015
Prettyvhickie:
u be french grin ?
Nope, can speak and write the simple ones
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 26, 2015
NIGERIALOLoCOM:

The USA soon start to tie every of their bilateral deals with other countries on 'the right to freedom of marriage'

China dey....
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 26, 2015
Swagt101:
Yup, can u teach me french mademoisselle?
Lol, in exchange for Yoruba
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Truckpusher(m): 10:47pm On Jun 26, 2015
LaDivva:

Je vous suis déjà
Ok, merci ma cherie kiss
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
Merci ma jolie! kiss
Très bien beau
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by damajoski: 10:48pm On Jun 26, 2015
EMEKA1MILLION:
When the westerners bring up some stupid believes and ideologies, we scramble to embrace them..
Now let's imagine that the world embraces homosexuality and everyone got a same Sex marriage. Fast forward 100 years from now and humans will be an endangered specie.
My country has a 14years jail term for it, when I become president you all homos will spend d rest of ur life in a correctional facility. angry sad
nobody is forcing anybody to indulge in same sex marriage. They are simply allowed the right to choose.

1 Like

Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Truckpusher(m): 10:48pm On Jun 26, 2015
Prettyvhickie:

her hand was wet?
Face the topic. grin tongue
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by raayah(f): 10:49pm On Jun 26, 2015
adconline:
After all this ruling, over 170m will experience power outage. Millions of Naija are without job! 2/3 of governors and FG are owing millions of Naija workers. Millions of Naija are going to bed without food. Over 10million Naija kids are not enrolled in school. BH and militants are in ccontrol of over 1/3 of Naija.. Where is the morality in all of these? Don't cry for US but WEEP for Naija!!

Best Quote in this thread

3 Likes

Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Mnewton(m): 10:57pm On Jun 26, 2015
how them wan do am?maybe na to they use joystick they fight karate for bed...
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Prettyvhickie(f): 10:57pm On Jun 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
Face the topic. grin tongue
u too..and dont look at me grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Donald Trump Signs On A Woman's Chest During Campaign Visit In Iowa (Pics) / Tayyip Erdogan: Turkey Will Never Let Finland & Sweden Join NATO / Apple Fire Rages In California, Thousands Evacuated (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.