Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,653 members, 7,816,680 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal (46275 Views)

Kenya Election 2017: Supreme Court Annuls Kenyatta Re-election / County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) / US Gay Marriage: Robert Mugabe Asks Obama's Hand In Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by pelezico: 10:05pm On Jun 26, 2015
kalindaminda:

Jesus loves us all.

Yep if you believe that you must tell them that unless they get saved they will not enter his kingdom.
Yes God is love (not Hollywood love mind you) bit he I also pure wrath against sin or lawlessness

So let's not get it twisted
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by kachnov(m): 10:06pm On Jun 26, 2015
gtnofllwr:
If gay marriages are legal in the US, then why are Nigerians still lining up at the US embassy for visas? Are they all secretly homosexual?

smart fellow,didn't know all America has to offer was gay stuffs.Thanks for the enlightenment.

Ewu Ouagadougou

3 Likes

Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Alfred234(m): 10:06pm On Jun 26, 2015
Congrats America I don't know why people keep hating, is it until when you as a straight person end up with a gay husband or a lesbian wife before you'll learn to let people live their lives? undecided Let people live their lives pls so that we can know who is who, people should not have to pretend to like what they don't like because of societal pressure.

5 Likes

Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 26, 2015
And how does that dry-clean my cloths tomorrow?

Free Forex Signals
www.aheadmarket.com
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Swagk101(m): 10:06pm On Jun 26, 2015
ifeness:
Gay right is justified. Anyone is free to sleep with whom they wish.
I feel like sticking a metallic rod in ur dumb ass, did ur dad sleep with a man 2 born u fool?
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 26, 2015
pelezico:

Yep if you believe that you must tell them that unless they get savedbthey will

They will what? Lol abeg
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by PrinxArthur1(m): 10:07pm On Jun 26, 2015
Psylas:
you are just ignorant about life, so Nigerian govt or nigerians get sense pass those oyibos and their govt baa? Hehe, the whites are wise and right. Damn Africa
some poeple needs to castra3rd espec1ally u fagg0t homophucker
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Moana(f): 10:07pm On Jun 26, 2015
EMEKA1MILLION:
ok.. Do u eat from ur mouth? Why not try putting the spoon in ur Anus when next u eat? Or pee from your nose? Or speak with your ears?
You see, everything was created perfect by God. You can't change how things are supposed to be. God didn't create Adam and Steve but Adam and eve.
A lady should be with a man and not with a girl.. sad angry sad
God didnt create sex for unmarried couples but you still have sex before marriage but you can confidently judge others using the bible because they commit the same sin you commit?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 26, 2015
Marthaodion:

I reject that your prayer or wish in Jesus name. Repent from your sin

Too bad. My prayer was louder. Abi, that's how it works in naija? grin

Keep giving yourself hbp over other people's lives

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 26, 2015
LaDivva:

Thanks
YwC sweetheart. You stay in Imo?
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by kingthreat(m): 10:09pm On Jun 26, 2015
ifeness:

As long as they are not inconveniencing you I don't see a problem. We all have the right to live and let live.

It might have been better your parents introduced you to sex too. Nonsense
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 10:09pm On Jun 26, 2015
samplegirl:

How come that accountability and good governance there have not ended in your shores somehow?

Homos having hope from this devilish judgment since 1900
we abduct the things we don't need and turn blind eyes to the things that really matter... . America is a culture less country, and anything however crude works for them.
As u can see even here on nairaland they have advocates that wish same should be done in Nigeria.
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 26, 2015
Swagk101:
I feel like sticking a metallic rod in ur dumb ass, did ur dad sleep with a man 2 born u fool?

I will beat the shiit out of you before you do that.
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by mizvee(f): 10:10pm On Jun 26, 2015
kalindaminda:

Close your eyes then. Rubbish.
now whose this tadpole?? Don't come on here from hell like a frustrated goat and gimme attitude. PEASANT!

1 Like

Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Truckpusher(m): 10:10pm On Jun 26, 2015
LaDivva:

Merci...
Tu parles francais?
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by rhymz(m): 10:10pm On Jun 26, 2015
Moana:
so you would rather have her pretend to love you when she knows she would rather be with girls, but because of pressure from society she would pretend to be straight right?
some times when I hear ignorant arguments such as this I shudder at how gullible an average person is ..... A woman of 30 years suddenly turns gay and the likes of you interpreted it as being real to herself.... How about succumbing to what society has put I her head that it is OK for her to want to have a same sex relationship. Do you know how many weird cravings that go on in the human mind, if society say it is very much OK for everyone to do every damn thing that comes to their mind in the name of freedom or being real to oneself, you will be surprised that we would have family members who openly want to Bleep you just because you are his sister and he can excuse himself like these homosexual voltrons are doing..... That majority people are succumbing to it does not make them more enlightened or smart than those of us that do not agree to this aberration.

2 Likes

Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by slap1(m): 10:11pm On Jun 26, 2015
I love Robert Mugabe.

1 Like

Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 26, 2015
abraka00:
God will punish you.

For giving my opinion?? Is that how your god act?

1 Like

Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Marthaodion(f): 10:11pm On Jun 26, 2015
Moana:
sex before marriage between opposite sex couples is immoral but its legal

Don't confuse yourself, think straight. On a christain believe it's not legal. Re read my post again
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by pelezico: 10:11pm On Jun 26, 2015
kalindaminda:

They will what? Lol abeg

Fat fingers. Here you go

Yep if you believe that you must tell them that unless they get saved they will not enter his kingdom.
Yes God is love (not Hollywood love mind you) bit he I also pure wrath against sin or lawlessness
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 26, 2015
mizvee:
now whose this tadpole?? Don't come on here from hell like a frustrated goat and gimme attitude. PEASANT!

Who among us sounds frustrated? Clearly you. LMAO
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Marthaodion(f): 10:14pm On Jun 26, 2015
kalindaminda:

Too bad. My prayer was louder. Abi, that's how it works in naija? grin

Keep giving yourself hbp over other people's lives

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Don't deceive yourself. Repent
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by JDelight(m): 10:14pm On Jun 26, 2015
Oooh holy sheet!!! F**k America govt. mehn so they finally legalize gay marriage hmm some people are sick... How will a man look @ his fellow man and I say I love u.... Just imagine it say Tinubu looking @ Obasanjo saying I love u!!! Or Osho baba telling Odughan I love u will u marry me? God!!! Am proud or my Blessed Country Nigeria.
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Moana(f): 10:14pm On Jun 26, 2015
Marthaodion:

Don't confuse yourself, think straight. On a christain believe it's not legal. Re read my post again
religion speaks of morality and law speaks of legality.
Everytime you sin knowingly you expect God to forgive you and love you regardless of your flaws. What makes homosexuals different from you before God?

3 Likes

Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
Tu parles francais?
Je ne peux pas parler français bien lol
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Ate247(m): 10:15pm On Jun 26, 2015
Psylas:
i also have a good way to reply this buy it might be offensive to u, don't push me
i want to push u. Ur a big fool. Ans his question
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Psylas(m): 10:15pm On Jun 26, 2015
onoja12:
you most be crazy,remember 14 years,if i get you unto another man

i'm not one,
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 10:15pm On Jun 26, 2015
Moana:
God didnt create sex for unmarried couples but you still have sex before marriage but you can confidently judge others using the bible because they commit the same sin you commit?
excuse me... Do u know what sodomy is? You can't justify this nonsense however way you want to borrow facts and fictions.
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 26, 2015
pelezico:

Fat fingers. Here you go

Who taught you about this God? Was it not the whites who told you homosexuality was wrong? Laughing in Morse code

Blah blah blah

2 Likes

Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by piicity(m): 10:15pm On Jun 26, 2015
Are you a mynigerianewspaper.com member
MuhdG:
OMG you're being soft. I'd give them death sentence by electrocution
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Swagk101(m): 10:15pm On Jun 26, 2015
ifeness:

I will beat the shiit out of you before you do that.
grin grin Me sef no go wan try am
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 26, 2015
barcanista:
YwC sweetheart. You stay in Imo?
Yeah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Donald Trump Signs On A Woman's Chest During Campaign Visit In Iowa (Pics) / Tayyip Erdogan: Turkey Will Never Let Finland & Sweden Join NATO / Apple Fire Rages In California, Thousands Evacuated (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.