Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,588 members, 7,816,447 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal (46270 Views)

Kenya Election 2017: Supreme Court Annuls Kenyatta Re-election / County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) / US Gay Marriage: Robert Mugabe Asks Obama's Hand In Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Truckpusher(m): 9:55pm On Jun 26, 2015
LaDivva:
What a pity, what a waste... Between, please what is this iranu abasha I see on almost every thread?
Why are you changing monikers like panties? grin
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by 14DUI(m): 9:55pm On Jun 26, 2015
Now the problem have started with the toilet thing, who use what bathroom, male, female, gay bathroom, who identify with what.
I don't want to see a female in my bathroom just because she is a lesbian claming male.
See confusion...
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by samplegirl(f): 9:55pm On Jun 26, 2015
The main reason why they hated president Jonathan and rushed to award certificate to the criminal they used for their evil scheme.

God is watching. What happened in Sodom and Gomorrah is enough for us to fear God.

America the axis of evil.
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Fourwinds: 9:55pm On Jun 26, 2015
Useless things come from useless country
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Moana(f): 9:57pm On Jun 26, 2015
Marthaodion:
sex before marriage between opposite sex couples is immoral but its legal
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 26, 2015
EMEKA1MILLION:
When the westerners bring up some stupid believes and ideologies, we scramble to embrace them..
Now let's imagine that the world embraces homosexuality and everyone got a same Sex marriage. Fast forward 100 years from now and humans will be an endangered specie.
My country has a 14years jail term for it, when I become president you all homos will spend d rest of ur life in a correctional facility. angry sad
OMG you're being soft.
I'd give them death sentence by electrocution

1 Like

Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 26, 2015
Boxer007:

YAY YAY YAY HIP HIP HIP HURRRRRRAAAAYYYY AND HOPEFULLY NIGERIA WILL FOLLOW SUIT. AM SO HAPPY

D way ur parent follow suit and produce you ryt my friend u need deliverance my advice for u is that you visit Mountain of Fire undecided undecided
[size=68pt]IJN, NIGERIA WILL ONE DAY GET THERE[/size]

4 Likes

Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by onoja12: 9:58pm On Jun 26, 2015
you most be crazy,remember 14 years,if i get you unto another man

Psylas:
you are just ignorant about life, so Nigerian govt or nigerians get sense pass those oyibos and their govt baa? Hehe, the whites are wise and right. Damn Africa
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by onoja12: 9:58pm On Jun 26, 2015
the thunder when go fire you still they do press up

kalindaminda:

3 Likes

Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by pelezico: 9:59pm On Jun 26, 2015
dhammyg:
CONGRATS TO ALL GAY PEOPLE.

THIS IS A BIG WIN FOR THEM.I DON'T KNOW Y MOST NIGERIANS BOTHER THEMSELVES OVER GAY PEOPLE.THEY DON'T HURT ANYONEsmiley

MAYBE ONE DAY I'LLlipsrsealed
It shows that people really do not understand why Christians and why some non Christians do not want same sex marriage.

I know of a few homosexuals and their life style is very troubling indeed. What people don't know is that same sex couples rarely stay together but they have what they call an open relationship. Which means they consent to sleeping around while "married" or living together. Their is no real love in their relationships at all.

HIV is dangerously high amonsgt homosexuals. At least 30% higher than hetersexual men and its not getting any better. They take unusual risks because medicine has slowed their certain death.

Drug taking is unusually high amonsgt homosexuals also. The reasons is a dissatisfaction in their many sexual encounters and also to cure depression. LGBT are broken people.

However if folks.think they want to stop at marriage then you have not grasped what's coming. Ultimately they want your children's hearts minds and bodies. Hence why they campaign in primary schools for lgbt rights. They also want sex with your children and why they were campaigning for under age sex to be made legal in the UK. I bet you missed that one. It fell under the rador bit its coming again

The issue here is not rights but the right to live promiscuously and not be judged. And that's the reasom why straight folks.support gay rights

They might be married according to civil law but not legally married according to Gods. Anyway this is.Gods judgement against them according to Romans 1. He gave them up to a reprobate mind

You.watch as Christian organisation s lose their tax exemptions and teal Christians get forced underground

Matthew 24 comes to mind. But I will love them and tell them that they must repent if they are to escape Gods just wrath

1 Like

Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
Coz it's my phone, and it's a free world.
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Moana(f): 9:59pm On Jun 26, 2015
EMEKA1MILLION:

It's not an insecurity, it means u can't do things like u used to due to fear of the unknown.
The disadvantages are tonnes higher than the advantages.
Homosexuals need help..
I pity for them tho
so you would rather have her pretend to love you when she knows she would rather be with girls, but because of pressure from society she would pretend to be straight right?

1 Like

Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 26, 2015
barcanista:
My dear, it is a shame that some people are hell bent on opposing natural order and bastardizing the sanctity of marriage. Anyway, that's their business

You are a cutie by the way... kiss
Thanks
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by rhymz(m): 10:00pm On Jun 26, 2015
As far as I am concerned, homosexuality will never be a normal way of life for any human being, that people are more tolerant in the West because of the coercive laws there and the LGBT militant pressure groups there don't make it right.

Majority of the people that call themselves homosexuals today used to to be straight until society started conditioning them to what they have become. It is not even about whether my religion agrees with homosexuality or not, it's the fact that there is a deliberate effort and attempt by a select few to force their way of life on the majority through political pressure groups, inhumane laws and all sorts of preposterous arguments.

Homosexuals today are a product of nurture as opposed to nature even though mainstream media like to downplay this fact and make it seem like majority of these homosexuals were born gay. I have continued to query the mendacity of the science that makes many of these LGBT supporters get corky and call those that do not support homosexuals ignorant. What makes you more enlightened than me? Is that you have facts to back up the arguments that humans can be born gay or there exists some gay genes that can turn people gay..... What exactly makes supporters more enlightened. Till this day I am yet to read any conclusive scientific research that make any categorical claims about gay genes or the naturality of homosexuality.

Yet this LGBT groups are forcing their way outside of the West and even trying to arm twist African government's into accepting this aberration through their government in the name of freedom. What about the freedom of the majority of Africans that say no, this is not our way of life and we won't tolerate this here, how about respecting it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 26, 2015
onoja12:
the thunder when go fire you still they do press up

Jesus loves us all.
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 10:01pm On Jun 26, 2015
blakky97:

just movies is enough influence.
man on ledge for example.
a bad guy is made the preacher and the gay is the man that minds his business and harms no one.
after watching a film like that,
a lil kid will say" dont arrest gays, they arw law abiding, they have rights, they do not hurt any one, only God can judge them"
cartoons.. . Music's.. .. Movies.. . Adverts... .
Reality TV show.. . #not forgetting that all we watch on TV are mainly western cultured.
I pity for our children.

2 Likes

Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by samplegirl(f): 10:02pm On Jun 26, 2015
EMEKA1MILLION:
tonye you know very well that whatever happens in America ends up in our shores somehow...

How come that accountability and good governance there have not ended in your shores somehow?

Homos having hope from this devilish judgment since 1900

2 Likes

Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by chudidonas(m): 10:02pm On Jun 26, 2015
Truckpusher:

Co ask
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by temifisayo(f): 10:03pm On Jun 26, 2015
LaDivva:
What a pity, what a waste... Between, please what is this iranu abasha I see on almost every thread?

it means disgusting nonsense
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by mizvee(f): 10:03pm On Jun 26, 2015
Psylas:
yes, it's their right
who cares.... they should not shove it in our faces finish! Go and do ya.. ah mean their or better still move all em faggish thingy over there in the USA.

1 Like

Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 26, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Truckpusher(m): 10:04pm On Jun 26, 2015
LaDivva:

Coz it's my phone, and it's a free world.
Hmm...nice answer wink
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 10:04pm On Jun 26, 2015
Moana:
so you would rather have her pretend to love you when she knows she would rather be with girls, but because of pressure from society she would pretend to be straight right?
ok.. Do u eat from ur mouth? Why not try putting the spoon in ur Anus when next u eat? Or pee from your nose? Or speak with your ears?
You see, everything was created perfect by God. You can't change how things are supposed to be. God didn't create Adam and Steve but Adam and eve.
A lady should be with a man and not with a girl.. sad angry sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 26, 2015
odeotito:
Rom 1:28-32
28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; 29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, 30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
(KJV)
Bro pls.. its like d world doesnt read d bible anymore... bible predicted this things, instead of man to escape dey re willingly tying demselves for destruction.. pls I dont understand man again o... was d sin of Adam so big as such ni?

2 Likes

temifisayo:

it means disgusting nonsense
Thanks sweetie
mizvee:
who cares.... they should not shove it in our faces finish! Go and do ya.. ah mean their or better still move all em faggish thingy over there in the USA.

Close your eyes then. Rubbish.
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by keriafe(m): 10:04pm On Jun 26, 2015
Obama supporting this is not an homosexual o. I wonder how he will feel when his daughters tell him that they are lesbians.
They can't give birth... in fact its an abomination and its yuck

1 Like

Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by abraka00(f): 10:04pm On Jun 26, 2015
ifeness:
Gay right is justified. Anyone is free to sleep with whom they wish.
God will punish you.

1 Like

Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by callonme(m): 10:05pm On Jun 26, 2015
Will God still continue to bless America with this their Sodomic culture and lifestyle? ......anyway....

My blog loading
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
Hmm...nice answer wink
Merci...
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Marthaodion(f): 10:05pm On Jun 26, 2015
kalindaminda:

I reject that your prayer or wish in Jesus name. Repent from your sin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Donald Trump Signs On A Woman's Chest During Campaign Visit In Iowa (Pics) / Tayyip Erdogan: Turkey Will Never Let Finland & Sweden Join NATO / Apple Fire Rages In California, Thousands Evacuated (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.