Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,176 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal (46263 Views)

Kenya Election 2017: Supreme Court Annuls Kenyatta Re-election / County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) / US Gay Marriage: Robert Mugabe Asks Obama's Hand In Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by kgr8mike(m): 10:16pm On Jun 26, 2015
America where is your soul? Where is your identity? You were made to stand tall and be a light to the nations but now your light, you light has gone deem. You are no longer too far from Sodom, very close are you to that which God detest. My association with you oh America will henceforth be from a distance. Oh America, can this be you?

Legalize everything. Legalize gay marriage and legalize terrorism also since you want everyone to be himself. If everybody becomes himself- that is absolute freedom- freedom without restrictions- freedom without dos and don'ts. Such freedom is destruction. America, oh America where is your soul. I weep.
cry

4 Likes

Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 26, 2015
Marthaodion:

Don't deceive yourself. Repent

I'm perfectly fine. You're the one with the problem grin
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by PrinxArthur1(m): 10:16pm On Jun 26, 2015
Velocitron:
Yaaaaayyy!!!

Instead of you people to face your Boko Haram, child marriage, unemployment, corruption, poverty, tribalism and fraud problems and leave other countries alone undecided
No wonder :ndi Homo,ikpo,ndi ntu,ndi ijikwa udegi,chei chineke eiriela ariri !!!
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by sunsewa: 10:16pm On Jun 26, 2015
Good for them. End time loading.....
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by wilhazcar: 10:17pm On Jun 26, 2015
Awon were (won n' sinwin). Holy Ghost fire will consume them all.

1 Like

Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 26, 2015
Swagk101:
grin grin Me sef no go wan try am

You are close minded tho. You think you can decide how others live their lives. #Poor thing

2 Likes

Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Truckpusher(m): 10:17pm On Jun 26, 2015
LaDivva:

Je ne peux pas parler français bien lol
Ok, je t'envoie un message prive maintenant. wink
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Moana(f): 10:18pm On Jun 26, 2015
EMEKA1MILLION:
excuse me... Do u know what sodomy is? You can't justify this nonsense however way you want to borrow facts and fictions.
lol talk about judging others for the same sins you commit, before God you are all the same because you all sin. Lets not use God only when it suits us please.

1 Like

Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by fakoley1: 10:18pm On Jun 26, 2015
Psylas:
you are just ignorant about life, so Nigerian govt or nigerians get sense pass those oyibos and their govt baa? Hehe, the whites are wise and right. Damn Africa

the nigga gay

1 Like

Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by mizvee(f): 10:18pm On Jun 26, 2015
kalindaminda:

Who among us sounds frustrated? Clearly you. LMAO
what's funny is having some backward fvcked up nigg* quoting me. Keep lafn ur a*s out gay... it probably needs some fresh air
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by gbrown(m): 10:18pm On Jun 26, 2015
man marries another man (homosexualism) woman marries another woman (lesbians) man marries a woman and they have kids, the usa is indeed a strange country, the act of lesbianism and homosexualism led to the destruction of sodom and gomorrah, this is totally wrong, no good will come out of this
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Orikinla(m): 10:19pm On Jun 26, 2015
All gays are sick people.
Whether anyone agrees or not, to me they are sick and need help.
Even when you look at them and how they behave, you will know that they are not normal.
One famous Nigerian homosexual confessed to me that he was sick.
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 26, 2015
mizvee:
what's funny is having some backward fvcked up nigg* quoting me. Keep lafn ur a*s out gay... it probably needs some fresh air

Now you can't even type correctly. You must be really pained, huh? Sorry ehn.
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Swagk101(m): 10:19pm On Jun 26, 2015
LaDivva:

Una never chi chum chin grin
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Marthaodion(f): 10:19pm On Jun 26, 2015
Alfred234:
Congrats America I don't know why people keep hating, is it until when you as a straight person end up with a gay husband or a lesbian wife before you'll learn to let people live their lives? undecided Let people live their lives pls so that we can know who is who, people should not have to pretend to like what they don't like because of societal pressure.

Everyone was born straight. These talk about not been born straight are all lies. It is society laws like this that can change people and make them want to experiment.
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Psylas(m): 10:19pm On Jun 26, 2015
fakoley1:

the nigga gay
don't call me that, i'm not gay.ok
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by wordcat(m): 10:21pm On Jun 26, 2015
EMEKA1MILLION:
When the westerners bring up some stupid believes and ideologies, we scramble to embrace them..
Now let's imagine that the world embraces homosexuality and everyone got a same Sex marriage. Fast forward 100 years from now and humans will be an endangered specie.
My country has a 14years jail term for it, when I become president you all homos will spend d rest of ur life in a correctional facility. angry sad

Stop reasoning like a caveman. Being a gay is a matter of choice, everybody can't be gay.
Gay legalization does not mean forcing everyone to be gay

2 Likes

Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 10:21pm On Jun 26, 2015
Moana:
lol take about judging others for the same sins you commit, before God you are all the same because you all sin. Lets not use God only when it suits us please.
let's imagine you give birth to your own children and your daughter brings another lady home and asks..
Mom meet my boyfriend ngozi (a girl like herself) we will be getting married soon.. Am sure you will give her your blessing cos society allows it.. . grin grin
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 26, 2015
PrinxArthur1:
No wonder :ndi Homo,ikpo,ndi ntu,ndi ijikwa udegi,chei chineke eiriela ariri !!!

Funny thing is, I think your signature applies to people like you undecided
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by kayusbrown(m): 10:21pm On Jun 26, 2015
Is there a gay gene? An emphatic NO! Being gay is a choice. A lifestyle and in some cases a psychological problem. Gay activism is based on the false premise that some people are born gay and should not be discriminated against because of their sexual orientation. There is no scientific evidence backing such false premise. Gay gene doesn't exist. Legalizing same sex marriage in the name of 'freedom of choice' is taking liberty to the extreme. Such extremes are not without their damning consequences.

2 Likes

Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Swagt101(m): 10:22pm On Jun 26, 2015
LaDivva:

Mo n gbadun ede yin yii oo, ejo shey e le ko mi? grin
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
Ok, je t'envoie un message prive maintenant. wink
Je ne l'ai pas reçue
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Psylas(m): 10:23pm On Jun 26, 2015
Ate247:
i want to push u. Ur a big fool. Ans his question
if your father had married an intelligent woman, u wouldn't be here insulting peeps
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 10:23pm On Jun 26, 2015
wordcat:

Stop reasoning like a caveman. Being a gay is a matter of choice, everybody can't be gay.
Gay legalization does not mean forcing everyone to be gay
it's a thought if we all should chose to be gay.. What happens to humanity?
Homosexuality is a disease, a sickness and utterly wrong...
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Marthaodion(f): 10:23pm On Jun 26, 2015
kalindaminda:

I'm perfectly fine. You're the one with the problem grin

May God's love reach you.
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Truckpusher(m): 10:23pm On Jun 26, 2015
LaDivva:

Je ne l'ai pas reçue
Check your mail again.
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 26, 2015
LaDivva:

Yeah
What do you do Dear?
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 26, 2015
Truckpusher:

Check your mail again.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by emmygoldlee(m): 10:25pm On Jun 26, 2015
Madness!
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 26, 2015
Swagt101:
Mo n gbadun ede yin yii oo, ejo shey e le ko mi? grin
Hmmmmm, Yoruba?
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 26, 2015
Swagk101:
Una never chi chum chin grin
Lol
Re: America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
Check your mail again.
Alright

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Donald Trump Signs On A Woman's Chest During Campaign Visit In Iowa (Pics) / Tayyip Erdogan: Turkey Will Never Let Finland & Sweden Join NATO / Apple Fire Rages In California, Thousands Evacuated (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.