Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA (39823 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Declaration Of Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB As Terrorists / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari And Trump Phone Call / Fani-Kayode Reacts To Trump's Appointment Of Adebayo Ogunlesi, A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
Minet16:

While What you are saying is right, you should understand when I said i understand infatuation and madness, Gayism is madness and it shouldn't be justified. If your younger Brother brings a guy to you as his elder and says "Bros this is the person i'll spend the rest of my life with, i need your Blessings" will you bless him because sin is sin. My Brother don't justify what will bring humans to an extinct.

#@MINET16
Yes I will bless him everyone has a right to be happy I rather have a son who is gay than a daughter who's a LovePeddler.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
America should expect the worst evil that s going to going to visit them soon,God s anger is coming on america very soon,may God curse america

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by Minet16(m): 10:03pm On Jun 27, 2015
tensazangetsu:
Yes I will bless him everyone has a right to be happy I rather have a son who is gay than a daughter who's a LovePeddler.

lol soothe yourself

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by notoriousbabe: 10:08pm On Jun 27, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Are you a Freemason?
I am notorious babe
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by liyahwillie(f): 10:10pm On Jun 27, 2015
plaetton:

It wasn't Obama that did the ruling. It was the supreme court of the United States, the final gurantor and arbiter of the United States Constitution.
The same supreme court and Constitution that has been guaranteeing and upholding equal rights, dignity and equal justice to blacks over the last 200 yrs or so.

Unfortunately, we in Africa are still too primitive, animistic and unappreciative of our own collective history to understand what "a right" is.

Fani-Kayode, on the other hand, a Western educated elite, he himself a tribal chauvinist, represents the tragedy of the African elite class.
u sound like1with the mind and brain of dat nonsense name*GAY*pls u can go to the us or uk not in nija

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by Thelmerh(f): 10:15pm On Jun 27, 2015
lalasticlala:
See his tweet below:

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/614442333464080384
let's pray o. Obama is hosting buhari very soon
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by tammie24: 10:17pm On Jun 27, 2015
seunmsg:
Even FFK the serial adulterer and renowned paedophile is bashing American gay decision. On what moral ground if I may ask? Live and let others live jare. What people do in there bedroom is not my business.
How is he a paedophile
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by Alfred234(m): 10:22pm On Jun 27, 2015
eduwando:
America should expect the worst evil that s going to going to visit them soon,God s anger is coming on america very soon,may God curse america
Lol you are angry for God? So funny

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by kobonaire(m): 10:23pm On Jun 27, 2015
Hi ends his tweet with "the world has really changed" ... lot of respect for USA ... cool

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by kobonaire(m): 10:25pm On Jun 27, 2015
eduwando:
What has Nigeria done to be 'cursed' with Boko Haram, corruption, no electricity ...... (endless list) ??

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by ribbit: 10:36pm On Jun 27, 2015
seunmsg:
Even FFK the serial adulterer and renowned paedophile is bashing American gay decision. On what moral ground if I may ask? Live and let others live jare. What people do in there bedroom is not my business.
awww mehnnnn... i wanna like this post more than one time cry cry
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by softvio(m): 10:51pm On Jun 27, 2015
Alfred234:

Lol seriously? I can't even start an argument with you. How can you compare homosexuality to stealing undecided #smh

lolz cus very soon u go say "evrybody dserves tu b free so stealing is by choice n it shud b legal" ..
Cant u see dat we are gradually creeping out of morality? One thing i hate abt ppl n change its dat (they)it follows TRENDS
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by demobaba1(m): 11:05pm On Jun 27, 2015
Thelmerh:

let's pray o. Obama is hosting buhari very soon
We don`t need to pray, if PMB likes he should take a queue from the Americans. He`ld be shown that we aren`t in support of the evil going on in the West
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by BlueMagic2(m): 11:08pm On Jun 27, 2015
If I find any of my family members or even my child is a F A G G O T. Believe me i will kill you. I don’t give a 4k if i am called a bigot, homophobe or whatever, i really don’t care. You better not come around me with this BS. BE WARNED

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 27, 2015
INTROVERT:
Yea it has. It very wrong and the Fed Govt should increase jail time to 28 years

I don't know why but I just kinda like you

BITE ME HATERS. angry
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by bezimo(m): 11:15pm On Jun 27, 2015
What would now be the difference between Sodom & Gomorah and America.
if God doesnt Judge America he must apologize to Sodom & Gomorrah.Then he must be a highly partial God.but we all know the Judgement is inevitable.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by lambey1(m): 11:26pm On Jun 27, 2015
for any gay or lesbian, a dog or any oda animal is beta dan u...
lf animals know dat dy can't mate if dy r of d same sex...dn dy r wiser n beta dan dose hu approved it...weda u b prof...lawyer...#endtime
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by evesdon4u: 11:42pm On Jun 27, 2015
FrancisTony:
Religiously/Morally, What's difference between him(sleeping with many women) and them?

There is a world of difference...
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:48pm On Jun 27, 2015
seunmsg:
Is Fani Kayode a paedophile? Do you know the definition of the word? If he really is one, don't you think its our business what he does in his bedroom? Evil prevails where good men fail to act. Its not everytime that minding your business is wise cause of action.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by amobyk29: 11:49pm On Jun 27, 2015
when that Kenyan man said "Yes we can", ppl took it like motivative sentence little did they knw that the sentence was incomplete. Today he is completing it like.

1. Yes we can put RFID chip in your body (thru obama (666).

2. Yes we can legalize same-sex marriage

Tufiakwa *in Pete Edochie's voice*
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by Nobody: 12:03am On Jun 28, 2015
What's the difference between an animal lover, an adulterer/fornicator and a f@g? They are all disgusting practices. The US tolerates homosexuality just the way Africans tolerate adultery. So therefore those ranting who are supporters of the latter like ffk should shut the hell up.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by solonazzy: 12:03am On Jun 28, 2015
Wonder y Dis is still posing a big issue in Dis country.... Dey have done Wat dey feel is gud for Dr nation, d citizens perhaps acpt it more.... Wats our problem den..... We hate Dis issue based on our moral n religious upbringing.... Bt hw has our moral n religious upbringing helped us as a nation... We still remain very very corrupt..... Imagine an adulterer condemning gay marriage...isnt it so pathetic..... D Bible says remove d log in ur eyes 1st.....so pals, leave dem to Dr decisions.....we have more problems of our own Dan worry abt Dr decisions on same sex marriage

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by aresa: 12:07am On Jun 28, 2015
nerodenero:
Call me underdeveloped and primitive, I don't care but on this, I don't want to have any RIGHTS whatsoever over the subject of discuss for as long as that madness isn't brought to Nigeria. Thanks

The fact that you don't want such rights or care less about your own rights doesn't mean others are not entitled to there's.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by aresa: 12:11am On Jun 28, 2015
@ op. Obama and the American constitution that emanated this rulling are 2 different things .

Obama is not the American constitution.

Get some education because you sound ignorant..

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by avrex3k(m): 12:18am On Jun 28, 2015
Can gay pple live ??people should respect others sexual orientation.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by Nobody: 12:53am On Jun 28, 2015
Say no to homophobia!!!!! #LoveWins

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by charlesucheh(m): 12:53am On Jun 28, 2015
INTROVERT:
Yea it has. It very wrong and the Fed Govt should increase jail time to 28 years

BITE ME HATERS. angry
THunder hammer anyone that dare try to. Nobody will bite you my blooda!!! u're on point 100%
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by Nobody: 12:56am On Jun 28, 2015
There are actually a lot of ignorant people on nairaland. Reason why you shouldn't try to debate with too many, as most will turn it to a mud fight. This thread is evidence of such ignorance.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by partychaser: 2:42am On Jun 28, 2015
No time to discriminate! If they want to be Gay ride on, even if its legalized in 9ja, I will not riot! Life continues but its short.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obasanjo And The Copenhegan Foundation Visit Aso Rock (photos) / Kemi Adeosun Vs. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Video Comparison / Buhari Hates Igbos, Tinubu Crying Over Treatment Of Osinbajo, SW - Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.