Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,141 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA (39829 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Declaration Of Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB As Terrorists / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari And Trump Phone Call / Fani-Kayode Reacts To Trump's Appointment Of Adebayo Ogunlesi, A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by aprokomania(m): 3:21am On Jun 28, 2015
INTROVERT:
Yea it has. It very wrong and the Fed Govt should increase jail time to 28 years

BITE ME HATERS. angry

you are so full of hate. cc masonkz

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by unphilaz(m): 3:32am On Jun 28, 2015
lalasticlala:
See his tweet below:

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/614442333464080384

tHE WORLD HAS NOT CHANGED, its as it was, read this ancient man's report

God’s Wrath Against Sinful Humanity
18 The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people, who suppress the truth by their wickedness, 19 since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. 20 For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.

21 For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools 23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like a mortal human being and birds and animals and reptiles.

24 Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. 25 They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.

26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. 27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

28 Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done. 29 They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips, 30 slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents; 31 they have no understanding, no fidelity, no love, no mercy. 32 Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them.

let see how this pans out
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by walozanga(m): 4:19am On Jun 28, 2015
seunmsg:
Even FFK the serial adulterer and renowned paedophile is bashing American gay decision. On what moral ground if I may ask? Live and let others live jare. What people do in there bedroom is not my business.

That's a GAY crying

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by kufson(m): 4:42am On Jun 28, 2015
According Fani kayode, he reacted on gay right that has been constitutionized in US! He said the world has change. It has indeed change for evil,but I trust God to intervain. @kufre_udom
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by Nobody: 5:29am On Jun 28, 2015
anybody is free to make whatever decisions suits him/her...without condemnation.
i am nt against d gays...#equality#tolerance

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by mandamus: 6:27am On Jun 28, 2015
This standard has defeated Science. All my life science taught me "like poles repel and unlike poles attract". We are now beneath the level of the Animals. So Sad!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by Nobody: 6:39am On Jun 28, 2015
teekay12:
Say no to homophobia!!!!! #LoveWins
gay alert...

Which love wins?...gay love?... angry
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by ipreach: 7:12am On Jun 28, 2015
hmmm
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by ikoduduakpode(m): 7:21am On Jun 28, 2015
any body saying wrong things about ffk is an enemy of light, I have follow this man and his ways are right, anyone against him should I pray you are delivered, ffk is always for the truth what haters may frame up to condem this man just because they are hungry for evil n power won't work, USA are the brains behind terrorist attacks, any evil things you can think about is their mission to destroy the whole world cause they felt they are the people,for our peace USA must be totally ignored but I fear some people want to mortgage us running after them day and night.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by darkjorse: 7:24am On Jun 28, 2015
It is my hope that homophobes, especially those in Nigeria, who have been granted American visas would return them to the embassies with immediate effect. America is officially the New Sodom and Gomorrah. And you don't want to be a part of that. Than

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 28, 2015
notoriousbabe:
I am notorious babe
Alright then
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 28, 2015
darkjorse:
It is my hope that homophobes, especially those
in Nigeria, who have been granted American visas
would return them to the embassies with
immediate effect. America is officially the New
Sodom and Gomorrah. And you don't want to be
a part of that. Than
America is the Great Babylon described in Revelation.It will remain undefeatable till Christ come. That's Why God said my people (the Jews) should leave America and return to Isreal(America has the highest population of Jews). The thunder wey go fire America will come in an hour.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by caprini1: 7:48am On Jun 28, 2015
No man can fight or change nature....nature will always fight back and win....as if, if goats ,cows,fish ,pigs,cocks and co were ga.y,we will still have meat to eat....There is more to this ga.y rubbish ,that Obama is not telling the world....moreover ,how can I see Toolz,Omotola,Genevieve ,Beyonce,and all those Video Vixens in Nigerian Music video and be attracted to Bance,Asamoah Gyan and Danny Devito?.....Oluwa forbid
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by Shevy01: 7:50am On Jun 28, 2015
I saw a guy yesterday at computer village he was gazing at me. He moved closer to me & he asked me what is my role? I knew instantaly that the guy was a gay. Immediately I gravitated with a tremendious acceleration.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by vickydevoka(m): 8:13am On Jun 28, 2015
Y is it dat there are more lesbian in Nigeria dan gay. They both should be averted. av come across more than 50 lesbian buh believe u I me i av neva seen a guy n a guy doing it. aside only ritualist
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by henroe2k2(m): 8:25am On Jun 28, 2015
seunmsg:
Even FFK the serial adulterer and renowned paedophile is bashing American gay decision. On what moral ground if I may ask? Live and let others live jare. What people do in there bedroom is not my business.

Bullshit
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by Ajgal10(f): 8:32am On Jun 28, 2015
seunmsg:
The Individual is the Sole Determinant of What Morality should be to Him/Her.Therefore i suggest you determine what Morality is to you and Let FFK be expressive of what he feels as well.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by seunmsg(m): 8:58am On Jun 28, 2015
Ajgal10:

The Individual is the Sole Determinant of What Morality should be to Him/Her.Therefore i suggest you determine what Morality is to you and Let FFK be expressive of what he feels as well.

Tell FFK to also let Americans determine what is good for there society.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 28, 2015
IzonOwei:
gay alert...

Which love wins?...gay love?... angry

Come on man, seek knowledge. We are alll equal regardless of your sexual orientation and that is what the movement is about. The right of gay people to exist without persecution.

And you say I'm gay? That's a good thing. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
Shevy01:
I saw a guy yesterday at computer village he was gazing at me. He moved closer to me & he asked me what is my role? I knew instantaly that the guy was a gay. Immediately I gravitated with a tremendious acceleration.
bottom grin
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 28, 2015
teekay12:

Come on man, seek knowledge. We are alll equal regardless of your sexual orientation and that is what the movement is about. The right of gay people to exist without persecution.

And you say I'm gay? That's a good thing. Thank you.
what right?..a right that would destroy the lives and thinking of generations to come...what dirty right is that?.. angry
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by beryl04(m): 2:29pm On Jun 28, 2015
starlingslimnet:
America is the Great Babylon described in Revelation.It will remain undefeatable till Christ come. That's Why God said my people (the Jews) should leave America and return to Isreal(America has the highest population of Jews). The thunder wey go fire America will come in an hour.

mu.mu like u!even the state of Israel has gay marriage ,go check that up before u come here to spew crap.na ode people full this country really
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by gud4dbest(m): 2:53pm On Jun 28, 2015
Bugatie:

What I don't understand is what attracts a man to a fellow man. Jeez! Bone to bone, I can't just imagine.

Provided they don't prevail on our govt to tow that line and legalize homosexuality, I have no problem.
don't fight so hard to undestand.Dis is not civilisatn at work;dis's DEMONIC
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 28, 2015
IzonOwei:
what right?..a right that would destroy the lives and thinking of generations to come...what dirty right is that?.. angry

Open your mind bro...I'm sure you can do that. And being gay destroys nothing, it only goes to show that we can all be diverse and still be equal and continue living our lives. Live and let live.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 28, 2015
teekay12:

Open your mind bro...I'm sure you can do that. And being gay destroys nothing, it only goes to show that we can all be diverse and still be equal and continue living our lives. Live and let live.
diverse in what sense..??...live and let live??...with you guys alive we would be having more gays in the future...and that futuree is a bleak one...live and let live yet we lock up pedophiles...right?...rubbish...
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 28, 2015
IzonOwei:
diverse in what sense..??...live and let live??...with you guys alive we would be having more gays in the future...and that futuree is a bleak one...live and let live yet we lock up pedophiles...right?...rubbish...

Paedophilia is a crime, one I condemn as well. But then to castigate gay people because they're gay? That's unreasonable. The future is bright because the world will respect equality. Like racism is being phased out, albeit at a slow pace, homophobia will eventually be phased out. No freedom till we are equal.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 28, 2015
teekay12:

Paedophilia is a crime, one I condemn as well. But then to castigate gay people because they're gay? That's unreasonable. The future is bright because the world will respect equality. Like racism is being phased out, albeit at a slow pace, homophobia will eventually be phased out. No freedom till we are equal.
how is pedophilia a crime?..please tell me..and who decides if it is a crime?...pedophiles have a right to exist dont they...??...
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 28, 2015
IzonOwei:
how is pedophilia a crime?..please tell me..and who decides if it is a crime?...pedophiles have a right to exist dont they...??...

How's it not a crime? Its child abuse, and a child isn't old enough under the law to give sexual consent. In fact, its punishable with imprisonment. You can't compare that to homosexuality, which is the sexual activity of two consenting adults of the same sex. I can't believe anyone would equate homosexuality and paedophilia.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 6:15pm On Jun 28, 2015
berrystunn:

They will all die

Amen
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 28, 2015
teekay12:

How's it not a crime? Its child abuse, and a child isn't old enough under the law to give sexual consent. In fact, its punishable with imprisonment. You can't compare that to homosexuality, which is the sexual activity of two consenting adults of the same sex. I can't believe anyone would equate homosexuality and paedophilia.
and who creates the standard for what is a crime?....what about bestiality?...shouldnt it be accepted and pushed into law?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 28, 2015
IzonOwei:
and who creates the standard for what is a crime?....what about bestiality?...shouldnt it be accepted and pushed into law?

The law creates the standard for what is a crime. For example, if there's no provision for stealing in a nation's criminal law, no one can be tried in court successfully for stealing. You can't be found guilty of a crime if no law prohibits the commission of such a crime at the time the offence was committed.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 28, 2015
teekay12:

The law creates the standard for what is a crime. For example, if there's no provision for stealing in a nation's criminal law, no one can be tried in court successfully for stealing. You can't be found guilty of a crime if no law prohibits the commission of such a crime at the time the offence was committed.
so if the government has no law to hold killers and murderers accountable then killing would be acceptable..right?..meaaning we are animals actually that do not know right or wrong intrinsically except a government tells us what is right or wrong...??...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Buhari Traded NNPC GMD Position for Campaign Funding - Nigeriantimes.ng / Kemi Adeosun Vs. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Video Comparison / 2019 Elections: What Buhari Discussed With Service Chiefs In Closed Door Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.