Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian (81471 Views)

I Will Collect My N4Billion From Sahara Reporters – Saraki / Saraki Is A Threat To APC, Democracy - Adamawa Lawmaker, Alhassan Urmar / Even Nigerian Police Officers Can't Spell Correctly (SEE PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by BermudaTriangle(m): 10:11am On Jun 29, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
I was asking you that.. cos I couldnt believe someone with functioning brain in his medulla would write such load of bull shyte in one comment.

A nut case you certainly are.
Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by omaji53jeremiah: 10:12am On Jun 29, 2015
nonsense, all this digging make no sense at all.
Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by free13: 12:24pm On Jun 29, 2015
NDPVF:
Yorubas and their prepondrance to do damages to anything that didnt favour them.
Sahara Reporters has started again.
Now they are out to rubbish Saraki and deploy their media propaganda to witch hunt him.Just like Gej.
Is saraki no longer a "Progressive"?.
That reminds me,i had thought Yorubas said Saraki is Yoruba?.
Is he now a Niger?.
Hope your mouth is wide open as mine?.
Exactly how you feel when you got bursted.
Yoruba packs of lies being demolished everyday.LOL.

Reference:

Just because Tinubu didn't have his way. Another case of the un-elected trying to exert control over the elected and all the attendant problems. Just like the confusion surrounding the Rivers guber vote in which the APC fielded two candidates - Ameachi and Peterside. Your party had better turn democratic or you will lose power in an instant. If you have not noticed the power greed in the APC top hierachy has stopped the steady flow of ideological defectors from the PDP to the APC just because the party is not democratic enough. The only thing attractive right now in the APC will be to the 'smash and grab' bandits.
Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by frisky2good(m): 12:27pm On Jun 29, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2413853/sarakis-citizenship-saga-what-constitution

Read that.

saxywale:

The question would be can someone with dual nationality run for the senate presidency of Nigeria..Lawyers, over to you.
Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by huthority01(m): 1:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
Saraki case falls under the no 6: the passport was produced just to propagandize him: Nairalanders are not duller(s) Let us look 2ru the pass well and ask when it was produced and compare to the expiry

PROPAGANDA TECHNIQUES

[b](use dictionary for meanings)

A propaganda technique is an improper appeal to emotion used for the purpose of swaying the opinions of an audience. The following propaganda techniques are common:

1. Bandwagon:

2. Snob appeal:

3. Vague, undefined terms:

4. Loaded words:

5. Transfer:

6. Unreliable testimonial:
Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by Orunto: 2:18pm On Jun 29, 2015
Sahara Reporter is from the ne of Nigeria and it is a bokoharam.
Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by EMANY01(m): 2:34pm On Jun 29, 2015
edoyad:

But just because the previous administration was reckless with our democracy and we opted for change doesn't give the man the mandate to return us to a Military style of Govt. Have you ever fallen into a situation with the Nigerian Army before ? What gives him the power to decide that the presidential villa, one of our foremost symbols of democracy should be shielded by his band of Zombies rather than the [size=15pt]constitutionally assigned sentinels[/size] ? What is so difficult in assembling a cabinet ?
Tomorrow we will hear of Nigerians being locked up in Military barracks because he doesn't trust our police system. We will start to get decrees instead of bills because legislators are corrupt.
Better we fight this from the start before it is too late.

Constitutionally assigned sentinels that is an apt description.
Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by August21(m): 2:25am On Jul 02, 2015
olalat:
U are among the few who hv virile critical thinkg ability.
. Thanks bro for ur observation and kind words.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Soldiers Dancing Over Removal Of Buratai As Chief Of Army Staff (Video) / Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? / Two Boys Killed During Kogi Governorship Election In Lokoja (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.