Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday (64493 Views)

This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today / Hot Lady & Her Man Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos / Woman Attempts Suicide Twice Because Her Lover Married Another Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by sevule(m): 5:59am On Jun 29, 2015
Its so funny that the first thing that a twitter follower asked is if the guy was Igbo. For goodness sake what kind of inane question is that? When he found out that the person is not Igbo he had nothing to say.

When would we stop this silly habit of tribalism? If a man does something wrong it has nothing to do with his tribe!! Rather it is a reflection of the true person that he really is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by MARKone(m): 6:04am On Jun 29, 2015
MrsChima:
Engagement is not the same as marriage. It is a declaration that you have plans to married said mate but it is not official until cows are exchanged and certificates are sigbed.

The guy must be loaded or have a gold dick because she is definitely insane.

MrsChima, how is the girl insane, and where are cows exchanged in Igbo land to seal marriages.
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by liricyst(m): 6:06am On Jun 29, 2015
I totally do not support what the guy has done...but i have to ask...is this really the full story? I won't be quick to crucify anybody till the full details of the case is known. Only the guy and the babe really know what went down. Guys can be this wicked and mean when they are trying to exact vengeance. Something about this just seems vindictive.
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by liricyst(m): 6:09am On Jun 29, 2015
ijbeauty:
Well, this info is one-sided..
Wish to hear the guys part....
(who knows if the girl is receiving her own karma portion... I can't tell...)

Take heart n move on plss

Thank You!!! people just rush into judgement without the full facts. The guy's story is the missing ingredient to this bitter pot of soup
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by falad245: 6:30am On Jun 29, 2015
wow sorry

Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by Trustworthiness: 6:32am On Jun 29, 2015
The evil that always befall women are usually caused by their own hand.

Wish her quick recovery.

I hold order ladies will learn from her experience. But they don't learn. Instead, they will say It will not be my portion. And if you don't want it to be in your own portion, then don't play devil's game or dine with him at all talk of with long spoon.

Once, again wish her quick recovery plus lesson learnt.
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by coderXO(m): 6:32am On Jun 29, 2015
Without knowing the full details of the story, we don't know if the guy ran for his life...

But all I can say is she will survive. That's life for you.

She needs comforting big time nonetheless.

These things hurt terribly and less than stable people commit suicide on things like this.
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by Mariecakes(f): 6:44am On Jun 29, 2015
It is well..things like this still happen?? this is soo sad
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by ipreach: 6:50am On Jun 29, 2015
that is game

Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by Nobody: 6:54am On Jun 29, 2015
Barselonia:
Sorry.... But don't ur friend read nairaland topic..
.That's y u need to advice ur friends to register at nairaland, Because there are many advice section which she would av learn from before this happened....

Anyway Sorry...

Life goes on

Abi I lie nairalander

No matter what you read or your experience this is just so sudden. You can't escape the 1st minutes shock. I know later she'll thank God they didn't end up together but it's normal to experience shock at first.
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by ileogbenfidel(m): 6:55am On Jun 29, 2015
Whosoever is not married is single don't be deceived
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by Skmoda360(m): 6:56am On Jun 29, 2015
AsanwaKC:
Eyaaaa...this is why gun should be legalized...cus if you try such shit wt me am gona blow your fucking..head up angry

I said sh-it and fuc-king...why change my words undecided
I can vividly see the anger.
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by 2scorehigh(m): 6:56am On Jun 29, 2015
IdiAmin1:
people judge so quickly without hearing from both sides.

The guy may have taken his pound of flesh with this attitude.

That lady must have hurt him so bad that he planned such evil for her.

I have a friend whose fiancee slept his best friend and the guy found out but kept quiet. He later did nearly this same thing to her as taking his pound of flesh so please stop cursing until you hear the full story.

Exactly!

1 Like

Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by Skmoda360(m): 6:58am On Jun 29, 2015
liricyst:
I totally do not support what the guy has done...but i have to ask...is this really the full story? I won't be quick to crucify anybody till the full details of the case is known. Only the guy and the babe really know what went down. Guys can be this wicked and mean when they are trying to exact vengeance. Something about this just seems vindictive.
You are so right tho.

2 Likes

Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by DrGroove(f): 6:59am On Jun 29, 2015
Disappointment is part of life.

engagement is not marriage!

Anybody is free to walk away at anytime.

Man n woman relationship is unpredictable,full of lies n deceit!

Any human being who takes it to heart,takes it too serious,carry am for head dey on his/her own!

It's good to have an open mind,expect the worse at anytime.

e pain u,u cry and move on.

Life continues!
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by DrGroove(f): 7:01am On Jun 29, 2015
ileogbenfidel:
Whosoever is not married is single don't be deceived
Thank you.Engaged is not a relationship status.Am either single or married!
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by Ifebazz(m): 7:07am On Jun 29, 2015
marshalcarter:
Sum guyz are heartless....why did he marry her @ the 1st place wen he know he's not gonna stay with her 4eva I do 1da if sum guys think most tyms....now he has started what he can't finish...if that gal dies..her blood will be on your head....useless dumb and stupid fool
If its a gal who's committed into the game...broda...u're a dead meat

Mtcheeeeeeeeeew
Take heart babe....JAH be with you
Classical jumping to conclusions. Very obvious you didn't read the text.
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by Mariecakes(f): 7:13am On Jun 29, 2015
Whatever might have happened nobody deserves this kinda treatment..isnt it better to jes get a gun n kill her instead of this misery n attempting suicide....Its a relationship, you dont like what the other party is doing or has done "Talk about it" even if it will lead to a breakup..it might even be a wrong feeling, wrong info from friends n family ,or just a misunderstanding..But he kept mute, dd introduction with her family...choi!!! no naaa

1 Like

Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by slimfit1(m): 7:30am On Jun 29, 2015
Maybe she doesn't have the quality of a house wife.
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by dowjones(m): 7:35am On Jun 29, 2015
Dongreatken:
K

Happy Sunday!

Your extraordinarily st^pid for putting that hungry looking okrika picture of yourself for no reason.

You kids try to make everywhere look childish!! Nitwit.
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by Raalsalghul: 7:40am On Jun 29, 2015
Aystarz:

Spoke my mind. Just love it when people keep it real. While yall are here screaming blue murder, Karma may just be doing a number on her for her own misdeeds with other men (who truly wanted her) in the past.
Sensed comment!
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by osenidvdg(m): 7:41am On Jun 29, 2015
Though I do not support the guy but we need to hear from the guy before any conclusion. But I don't see any reason the girl should not get over it. Though it may be painful. May the lord comfort her and give her the best husband she could not imagine to have.
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by Raalsalghul: 7:41am On Jun 29, 2015
DrGroove:
Disappointment is part of life.

engagement is not marriage!

Anybody is free to walk away at anytime.

Man n woman relationship is unpredictable,full of lies n deceit!

Any human being who takes it to heart,takes it too serious,carry am for head dey on his/her own!

It's good to have an open mind,expect the worse at anytime.

e pain u,u cry and move on.

Life continues!
Another sensed comment!

1 Like

Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by Raalsalghul: 7:42am On Jun 29, 2015
osenidvdg:
Though I do not support the guy but we need to hear from the guy before any conclusion. But I don't see any reason the girl should not get over it. Though it may be painful. May the lord comfort her and give her the best husband she could not imagine to have.
You are correct!
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by gymnasium(m): 7:43am On Jun 29, 2015
yeah I agree with you all that this.guy is a pure devil 's incarnate....... what he did was really appalling and wicked could get someone killed........ then I take this current happening as the concluding part of the story we all know How much trivialities that abound in a relationship...... what Am saying is that we only read about what the guy did but it might be a retaliation to all the girl might have been putting this guy through in secret....... that's why it's adviceable to hear from the both parties before an express conclusion.......... if that girl happened to be innocent of any accusation then the guy is a dead meat: D
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by tremie(f): 7:45am On Jun 29, 2015
marshalcarter:
Sum guyz are heartless....why did he marry her @ the 1st place wen he know he's not gonna stay with her 4eva

Nawa!! When did he now marry her
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by marshalcarter: 7:47am On Jun 29, 2015
tremie:

Nawa!! When did he now marry her
No Vex naaaa....I don high b4 I comment grin
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by tremie(f): 7:50am On Jun 29, 2015
marshalcarter:

No Vex naaaa....I don high b4 I comment grin

wink
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by Immarocks(f): 7:55am On Jun 29, 2015
hmmmm I know a who was dating dis guy for 7yrs.......he married secretly she got to know somehow of the wedding though she was suspicious of his often journey wit his friend.....she attended the wedding anyway. he was shocked n din't know wat to do he pleaded wit her, but she told him she came to wish him well......now his wedding is in shambles n I heard he's now pleadind wit his ex to give him a chance....she in a promising relationship (engaged) while he has two kids......

dis lady I pray will come out of dis even stronger.....karma is waiting for the guy
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by agrovick(m): 8:07am On Jun 29, 2015
angelTI:

Marry who? Biko read the story again

Shhh, don't say anything. He is one of the folks who do not read the full comprehension passage before attempting the questions
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by coderXO(m): 8:11am On Jun 29, 2015
Read this.

"Convention for those wounded in love" by Paul Coelho

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://paulocoelhoblog.com/2012/02/23/wounded-in-love-2/
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

General provisions:

A – Whereas the saying “all is fair in love and war” is absolutely correct;
B – Whereas for war we have the Geneva Convention, approved on 22 August 1864, which provides for those wounded in the battlefield, but until now no convention has been signed concerning those wounded in love, who are far greater in number;

It is hereby decreed that:

Article 1 – All lovers, of any sex, are alerted that love, besides being a blessing, is also something extremely dangerous, unpredictable and capable of causing serious damage. Consequently, anyone planning to love should be aware that they are exposing their body and soul to various types of wounds, and that they shall not be able to blame their partner at any moment, since the risk is the same for both.

Article 2 – Once struck by a stray arrow fired from Cupid’s bow, they should immediately ask the archer to shoot the same arrow in the opposite direction, so as not to be afflicted by the wound known as “unrequited love”. Should Cupid refuse to perform such a gesture, the Convention now being promulgated demands that the wounded partner remove the arrow from his/her heart and throw it in the garbage. In order to guarantee this, those concerned should avoid telephone calls, messages over the Internet, sending flowers that are always returned, or each and every means of seduction, since these may yield results in the short run but always end up wrong after a while. The Convention decrees that the wounded person should immediately seek the company of other people and try to control the obsessive thought: “this person is worth fighting for”.

Article 3 – If the wound is caused by third parties, in other words if the loved one has become interested in someone not in the script previously drafted, vengeance is expressly forbidden. In this case, it is allowed to use tears until the eyes dry up, to punch walls or pillows, to insult the ex-partner in conversations with friends, to allege his/her complete lack of taste, but without offending their honor. The Convention determines that the rule contained in Article 2 be applied: seek the company of other persons, preferably in places different from those frequented by the other party.

Article 4 – In the case of light wounds, herein classified as small treacheries, fulminating passions that are short-lived, passing sexual disinterest, the medicine called Pardon should be applied generously and quickly. Once this medicine has been applied, one should never reconsider one’s decision, not even once, and the theme must be completely forgotten and never used as an argument in a fight or in a moment of hatred.

Article 5 – In all definitive wounds, also known as “breaking up”, the only medicine capable of having an effect is called Time. It is no use seeking consolation from fortune-tellers (who always say that the lost lover will return), romantic books (which always have a happy ending), soap-operas on the television or other such things. One should suffer intensely, completely avoiding drugs, tranquilizers and praying to saints. Alcohol is only tolerated if kept to a maximum of two glasses of wine a day.

Final determination:
Those wounded in love, unlike those wounded in armed conflict, are neither victims nor torturers. They chose something that is part of life, and so they have to accept both the agony and the ecstasy of their choice.
And those who have never been wounded in love will never be able to say: “I have lived”. Because they haven’t.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Goes All Natural On Her Wedding Day In Ogun State (Photos, Video) / Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.