Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:25 PM

Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday (64942 Views)

This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today / Hot Lady & Her Man Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos / Woman Attempts Suicide Twice Because Her Lover Married Another Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 29, 2015
Insidous:

Please Nairalanders help me. i'm a negro b1tch who loves to masturbate with cocumber because i don't have a boyfriend. I need psychiatric help. i also need a boyfriend. i don't mind a christian because i'm a muslim. help or i'll commit suicide
Just kill yourself cheesy
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by coderXO(m): 10:58pm On Jun 29, 2015
where is the unfollow button? bunch of weirdos (putting it mildly) up in here...get a fvcking life.
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by kathykathy(f): 7:27am On Jun 30, 2015
petkoffDrake:

I think she is at fault. she want rich guy. not minding if he loves her or not. and I can bet, responsible guys who don't have d wealth his guy has had come 4 her 4 friendship, but her type is SHOW ME D SIZE OF UR POCKET! D law of karma caught up with her instead.

in order news... I like u. add me on whatsapp let's get to know each oda
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by kathykathy(f): 7:33am On Jun 30, 2015
petkoffDrake:

I think she is at fault. she want rich guy. not minding if he loves her or not. and I can bet, responsible guys who don't have d wealth his guy has had come 4 her 4 friendship, but her type is SHOW ME D SIZE OF UR POCKET! D law of karma caught up with her instead.

in order news... I like u. add me on whatsapp let's get to know each oda
plzzz read d post again dey av been dating back den in their university days wen he was a nobody,so she shld leave him cos he is now well to do?,,,it was quite obvious she was inlove with him for her to be dat heartbroken to end up in the hospital,,,,forget dat car u saw d guy went to buy,,,any oda rich dude could still buy her a car,,,so bro karma is gonna be his patner soon.
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by IBBMAC: 9:23am On Jun 30, 2015
I'M AFRAID MY LADY MAY...... BUT I WON'T BE THIS MEAN TO HER. EVEN WHEN I'VE TOLD HER REPEATEDLY THAT SHE WON'T BE PART OF MY FUTURE....
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by petkoffDrake(m): 9:42am On Jun 30, 2015
kathykathy:
plzzz read d post again dey av been dating back den in their university days wen he was a nobody,so she shld leave him cos he is now well to do?,,,it was quite obvious she was inlove with him for her to be dat heartbroken to end up in the hospital,,,,forget dat car u saw d guy went to buy,,,any oda rich dude could still buy her a car,,,so bro karma is gonna be his patner soon.

OK no vex. I didn't read it. just rush to quote THIS PRETTY LADY.
but she has gotten her own karma judgement. maybe she has done worst b4.

but what about my other news, what's ur relply
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by kathykathy(f): 10:28am On Jun 30, 2015
petkoffDrake:
. . .
. OK no vex. I didn't read it. just rush to quote THIS PRETTY LADY. . . . but she has gotten her own karma judgement. maybe she has done worst b4. .
. . . but what about my other news, what's ur relply
inbox my email
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by petkoffDrake(m): 10:44am On Jun 30, 2015
kathykathy:
inbox my email
have done dat
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by kathykathy(f): 10:52am On Jun 30, 2015
petkoffDrake:
have done dat
i also sent u a pm
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by petkoffDrake(m): 10:54am On Jun 30, 2015
kathykathy:
i also sent u a pm
. . how can I check my pm?
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by petkoffDrake(m): 12:54pm On Jun 30, 2015
kathykathy:
i also sent u a pm
. . pls, how can I check PM's. ..... or whatsapp me. check my signature 4my number
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by free37: 3:58pm On Jun 30, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by dinachi(m): 6:59pm On Jun 30, 2015
Dahlia22:

You are a fool for this statement... it is worthless guys like u that goes around toying with people's emotions.

If ur heart isn't in a relationship, y go into it?

If u r already into it n u know in about few months it won't work out, y not back out amicably?

Y engage the lady n do introduction when u know deep down u r going to walk out on it?

Use ur simple sense before u vomit words from ur mouth.

The guy did very bad and he's going to experience a thousand fold of what he did to her.

Karma awaits him.
Which karma will that be? The karma that attended the wedding and even gave gifts to the couple! My friend stop living in a fools paradise. Your friend was not wife material and the guy did the needful and dumped the trash. BROKEN ENGAGEMENT IS BETTER THAN BROKEN MARRIAGE. Nothing will happen to the guy in question who am sure is enjoying his honeymoon somewhere with his beautiful wife while you are here trembling with hate and sharing your evil smell on this forum. Pls get off here, see as I am holding a handkerchief to my nose to be able to talk with you.
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by Dahlia22: 3:04pm On Jul 01, 2015
dinachi:

Which karma will that be? The karma that attended the wedding and even gave gifts to the couple! My friend stop living in a fools paradise. Your friend was not wife material and the guy did the needful and dumped the trash. BROKEN ENGAGEMENT IS BETTER THAN BROKEN MARRIAGE. Nothing will happen to the guy in question who am sure is enjoying his honeymoon somewhere with his beautiful wife while you are here trembling with hate and sharing your evil smell on this forum. Pls get off here, see as I am holding a handkerchief to my nose to be able to talk with you.

Some humans.. u don't even have an idea what the thread was about. Did u even read the topic of the thread? Please put on ur glasses so u see the words clearly... u r just confusing urself just to find something to say.
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 25, 2015
The hearts of men are only known to God. Some humans are simply indescribable. As he has sown, so shall he reap in 10 fold. May God heal, console her and turn her pain into joy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried / First Wife Attacks Husband's New Bride With Palm Oil During Wedding In Imo. PICS / Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.