Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday (64487 Views)

This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today / Hot Lady & Her Man Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos / Woman Attempts Suicide Twice Because Her Lover Married Another Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by Nobody: 1:05am On Jun 29, 2015
Insidous:

Those were the 1st words you heard as a child and those are the same words you'll continue to hear through out your pathetic life in that filthy brothel you live in. Negro b1tch, you stink to the high heavens.
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by Abayor7: 1:07am On Jun 29, 2015
Ochiske:
See this one
you dey see 'heartbreak' thread na it you dey post your picture as advert

you dey find wife? undecided

E come be say your left leg no dey follow your right leg atallgringringrin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by Nobody: 1:09am On Jun 29, 2015
sonofananimal:

grin grin I KNOW SAY YOUR CRAZE PASS MY OWN,

I NO FIT GO DUEL WITH YOU, BUT SHALL CHANGE YOUR MINDSET OHH, NO TAKE THINGS SERIOUS, grin grin
You should say that to that insidous of a dog that has been sniffing on my as$ all night. What a low life.
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by Toks2008(m): 1:11am On Jun 29, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
@Dreamygiorgi shared his story on Twitter at about 1pm today. This happened to his neighbor yesterday Saturday 27th June 2015..

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/06/heartbreaking-story-of-nigerian-lady.html

Just inboc me her twitter handle or fbook ID. I need a wife and i just might give her succour.
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by Nobody: 1:11am On Jun 29, 2015
koyyes:

I snif my as$ all night. What a low life I am cheesy.
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by Nobody: 1:16am On Jun 29, 2015
[quote author=Insidous post=35267196][/quote]
hehehe, insidous is a deluded, angry negro bitch with suicidal intent. cheesy
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by Nobody: 1:17am On Jun 29, 2015
koyyes:

hehehe, I am a deluded, angry negro bitch with suicidal intent. cheesy

Pele, have you tried seeing a psychologist?
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by Nobody: 1:17am On Jun 29, 2015
[quote author=Insidous post=35267196][/quote]
hehehe, insidous is an impersonator. A deluded, angry negro bitch with suicidal intent. cheesy
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by octopusfreaky(f): 1:24am On Jun 29, 2015
toooooo bad,,,,I feel her pain ....
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by Nobody: 1:41am On Jun 29, 2015
Insidous:

Pele, have you tried seeing a psychologist?
Negro b!tch,you are lucky network is on your side. i know you work over time in that brothel. Today must be your free day but yet, you just want to sniff peoples butts like the filthy dog that you are. Just kill yourself whO#re. I dare you to quote me on any other threads, This time don't show how weak you are by throwing my used bullets back at me or i'll make sure you shiit blood. Attension seeking Negro b1tch. Ugly sick she f@g.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by Nyceguy92: 2:36am On Jun 29, 2015
[quote author=FlirtyKaren post=35259538]

God works in ways that may not seem right in our eyes.

Heartbreaking as this event may be, it may well be forces of nature working to save either party from unpleasant experiences if they were to marry.

The lady is only going through some nervous breakdown. She will be fine.

I believe a better and more respectable husband is coming. There is no need to be desperate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by Aystarz: 3:23am On Jun 29, 2015
MsZeezah:
What?? Anyways, no need to cry. Maybe she dodged a bullet. She should even be great fun she didn't get hitched to him.... That kind of person can even murder her in her sleep. What goes around comes around: The ultimate law of karma.

Murder ke? Kilode! Because of this marriage stunt. Make u NL girls chill abeg. Like ladies today don't do same to their fiancee.

1 Like

Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by charismatic1(f): 3:24am On Jun 29, 2015
This is a very sad story but I guarantee you that with time the girl will be alright pretty soon and the guy will most probably be very unhappy in his marriage.
As a matter of fact,there is nothing wrong in quitting a relationship for good reasons,however, there are lots of things wrong when you become deceptive,untruthful, manipulative,sly etc.
When dating/courtship is becoming too long,it is not good for both parties especially for ladies.
I pray the lady will look back soonest and thank God for making this breakup to happen.
For the guys,if you are not interested in a relationship,please man up immediately and breakup politely/decently/respectfully,don't wait till the very end.

1 Like

Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by Aystarz: 3:30am On Jun 29, 2015
dinachi:
Women do things like this all the time and guys just move on with their lives! So I suggest she does same.
Again I give the guy kudos for not going into the marraoge with her when he know his heart is not in it.
I thinks we should rather be congratulating the guy for being a REAL MAN.

Concur! Dude just played along like most of them ladies do (in the guise of keeping my options open), only to kick u to the kerb when a better guy shows up. Hypocritical NL babes and guys....
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by Aystarz: 3:36am On Jun 29, 2015
Jman06:
Serves her right!

I am sure a serious guy who really loved her must have been turned down because of that nigga.

Ladies get what they deserve!

Spoke my mind. Just love it when people keep it real. While yall are here screaming blue murder, Karma may just be doing a number on her for her own misdeeds with other men (who truly wanted her) in the past.

2 Likes

Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by missmary(f): 3:51am On Jun 29, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
@Dreamygiorgi shared his story on Twitter at about 1pm today. This happened to his neighbor yesterday Saturday 27th June 2015..

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/06/heartbreaking-story-of-nigerian-lady.html
this is how Yoruba movies end!... But this time its real!. my condolences! if it was not meant to be it would not be!.. God is perfect!
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by ijbeauty(f): 4:01am On Jun 29, 2015
Well, this info is one-sided..
Wish to hear the guys part....
(who knows if the girl is receiving her own karma portion... I can't tell...)

Take heart n move on plss

1 Like

Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by Pauloot(m): 4:22am On Jun 29, 2015
angelTI:

Marry who? Biko read the story again

I tire for d dude ooo.......badt syndrome! He should go back to class and learn to read
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by sanialiana: 4:22am On Jun 29, 2015
can do is weekend many easy we can easily findthough the duration of this project ok and if I know the duration it's a very simple you can do for workboss-like so let's do a forgot password instanceit 70-412 sustains the low for the project and this is two months and this is going to be two months again then and coming to North fight this is goingto be four months coming to North for this is going to be six months and coming here from all the three sites the maximum isthe 11 so this is 11 months and this particular value just .
http://examguidez.com/70-412/
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by flyca: 4:49am On Jun 29, 2015
bettercreature:
Guys be downgrading wify material to side chick since 1914
dont blame the guy,dont judge from one side these ladies are not faithful
i had a broken neck few weeks ago and my girl friend was telling me she wanted to quit that she couldnt marry a man with a broken neck
and now we are back together but i will surely dissapoint her big time
Abeg dont judge the guy,ladies of this days are terrible

Pls I beg you on her behalf, in the name of all that is true, DON'T. Instead, free her on time, in the most honorable way. Thanks
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by AhmedInusa: 4:51am On Jun 29, 2015
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by marshalcarter: 4:53am On Jun 29, 2015
IlekeHD:

Are we reading the same story?
No vex....I high b4 I begin read the story grin
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by funkybully(f): 5:02am On Jun 29, 2015
This shunstar of a guy must b a yoruba Bastard. Always looking for a way to drag igbos to d mud

Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by Pain(m): 5:09am On Jun 29, 2015
As painful as it seems.. all we have to make judgement is still one side of the story. Who knows whether the purchase of a car was the condition that kept the sealing of the vows protracted for so long?

I've seen a family that delayed a man for close to two years after introduction for lack of a car and better job.

The guy met a prettier and more reasonable lady in between and moved on. At least in his case he was humane enough to let the cat out of the bag weeks before the nuptials.

The guy in this scenario should have been man enough to own up. Sad enough we never may never know the level of bitterness sown in his heart...only God knows..

Wishing all bachelors and spinsters a happy marriage in advance.

Ciao
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by zheroes(m): 5:20am On Jun 29, 2015
Abugab:
Disheartening and distasteful story for the girl..
Just hope she gets out if this better than ever.
Dude is plain devil and really messed up. Anything he has done to the girl will come back at him, that's Karma.
Girl should move on though a very bad experience. If the guy can be with her and get married in less than 48 hours, it means he has the capacity to have done worse if they had even married.[b][/b]
Good riddance to bad rubbish....
on point!!!
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by sagr(m): 5:37am On Jun 29, 2015
marshalcarter:
Sum guyz are heartless....why did he marry her @ the 1st place wen he know he's not gonna stay with her 4eva I do 1da if sum guys think most tyms....now he has started what he can't finish...if that gal dies..her blood will be on your head....useless dumb and stupid fool
If its a gal who's committed into the game...broda...u're a dead meat

Mtcheeeeeeeeeew
Take heart babe....JAH be with you
unkl read d post again..he married anoda lady not d galfrnd
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by Nobody: 5:39am On Jun 29, 2015
something went wrong ....for a guy to do marriage introduction means he was vry serious with her......maybe dat lady did something terrible to him......he simply used their wedding date to marry another lady...#SOME PEOPLE THINK THEY ARE IRREPLACEABLE
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by DWJOBScom(m): 5:39am On Jun 29, 2015
Adaeze003:
You aint married till you're married... when you realize that marriage certificate is not just paper is when such happens.

that's y I say no1 should have to give up anything(career, happiness, morals) for any bf or gf. Most times, it's all a scam.

Anyhoo... I hope she recovers in time to realize there's more to life than that dude. Mtcheew...

Another intelligent bird on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by greggng: 5:47am On Jun 29, 2015
Some of u re very stupid and naïve. You ve not heard from the guy about why he did that and yet you re here passing judgement on him. Do you know if the guy has discovered they ve no future together? Abeg marriage no be by force na by choice.. That lady might be ogbanje
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by ManTiger(m): 5:50am On Jun 29, 2015
I don't feel a thing coz marriage is not a joke. That they've been together since the time of Adam means nothing. I'll only wish the Lady luck... She's not the first victim and certainly won't be the last victim.

Bo'se wa ni liiki lo'wan gbangba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Moment Man Proposes To His Curvy Girlfriend In A Romantic Way (photos) / How Can She Break This News To Her Fiance?!! / Lady Goes All Natural On Her Wedding Day In Ogun State (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.