Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday (64499 Views)

This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today / Hot Lady & Her Man Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos / Woman Attempts Suicide Twice Because Her Lover Married Another Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by Nobody: 12:13am On Jun 29, 2015
Insidous:

You started this, for that you are a fool.
grin grin GO FACE THAT MAD FELLOW NOT ME grin grin
SAY I DEY USE GOD TAKE BEG YOU
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 29, 2015
Jman06:
most of you ladies don't like a guy that like you. You prefer to f00l around with those ones you infatuated with, forgetting that a man would rather spend his hard earned money on or marry a woman he loves. The guy in question simply saw another lady he loves and went for her. He shouldn't be blamed because he's the one to cater for her and the family, so he has the right to chose whomever he wants to marry.

God! I don't wanna insult you at all. How long have you been on this earth to conclude that only women are guilty of not liking those who like themundecided. The other reason you gave is simply nauseous and devoid of any iota of reason therefore I won't be replying you on that

1 Like

Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 29, 2015
koyyes:
Delusional negro b1tch. Just kill yourself.
APE

1 Like

Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by Nobody: 12:17am On Jun 29, 2015
Insidous:

I am not backing the fool rather I am chastising your retard self for using the words ‘Neggress and bi.tch'
You F@gs are a perfect match. A pathetic union made in hell. Just don't send me an invite...i don't crack bones with hungry negro b1tches. tongue
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by Nobody: 12:17am On Jun 29, 2015
Insidous:

I am not backing the fool rather I am chastising your retard self for using the words ‘Neggress and bi.tch'

grin grin FROM ODE NOW TO FOOL, I LOVE YOU FOR THAT grin
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by Jman06(m): 12:18am On Jun 29, 2015
Adaeze003:

Are you sure you're thinking straight?

So what was she to do? Double date? If she was seeing other guys you'll still insult her!

the man claimed to love her n she loved him and they were working to get married, for crying out loud, they're done with the introduction. What other seriousness is needed to take a man seriously?

I'm sure you've never been deceived before? Anyhow anyhow, guys must blame girls for everything. Guy gets hurt, it's a gal's fault... gal gets hurt, it's a gal's fault.

HABA!!!
I am sure if you probe the matter you will find out she was the one forcing herself on the guy.
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by lusciouslex: 12:20am On Jun 29, 2015
...And that's what happens when you get down with the players' president. #HBK
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by Nobody: 12:21am On Jun 29, 2015
koyyes:

I crack bones with my hungry negro bitchy mother tongue

1 Like

Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by Nobody: 12:23am On Jun 29, 2015
koyyes:

You F@gs are a perfect match. A pathetic union made in hell. Just don't send me an invite...i don't crack bones with hungry negro b1tches. tongue

You see that Insidous, she do like you, just take care of her for me wink
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by davidtheblogger: 12:25am On Jun 29, 2015
#disrespectful Wizkid calls Mtn yellow land and Glo Greenland http://unilaghype..com/2015/06/wizkid-calls-mtn-yellow-land-and-glo.html
We will divorce if Gay marriage is allowed Couples on Their wedding day

http://unilaghype..com/2015/06/strange-couples-vows-to-divorce-if-gay.html

No good Girl to marry they all Demonic ... Olumaintain say so .

http://unilaghype..com/2015/06/olu-maintain-explains-why-he-is-still.html

10 things you don't know about the BGS UNILAG 2014
http://unilaghype..com/2015/06/10-things-you-dont-know-about-unilag.html

This Rapper Destroyed Eminem Record .... Best in the world meet harry shorts
http://unilaghype..com/2015/06/meet-harry-shotta-rapper-that-broke.html

Finally
#Touching Poor farmers soon Graduate with First Class in Thailand #tears of joy http://unilaghype..com/2015/06/old-poor-farmer-son-graduates-with.html

Unilaghype
Hype it
Dayvheed007@gmail.com
Davidovi
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by Nobody: 12:26am On Jun 29, 2015
When did marriage become FEDERAL CIVIL SERVICE JOB..?
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by Nobody: 12:27am On Jun 29, 2015
creepsyme:
am happy for her, blessings for her in disguise. I her quick recovery though.
not when is a rich guy.
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by Jman06(m): 12:28am On Jun 29, 2015
Insidous:

God! I don't wanna insult you at all. How long have you been on this earth to conclude that only women are guilty of not liking those who like themundecided. The other reason you gave is simply nauseous and devoid of any iota of reason therefore I won't be replying you on that
Ion care if you insult me or not. I am immune to insults. If you probe the matter well you will discover that the lady was the one forcing herself on the guy. The guy led her on until he finally saw a girl he likes. This is why I have always advised my younger sisters to wait for a man that loves them to come for them and not forcing themselves on any man.
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by Nobody: 12:29am On Jun 29, 2015
[quote author=Insidous post=35266525][/quote]

Words from an im#becile who grew up in a brothel and was raped severally by mad women in the stinky street he lives in. You pathetic history is now noted by all. I feel your pain but i don't give a shiit.who is the frustrated waste of space now? happy f@g wedding in advance negro b1tch. grin
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by Nobody: 12:32am On Jun 29, 2015
koyyes:
these Words are words from an im#becile who grew up in a brothel and was raped severally by mad women in the stinky street he lives in. My pathetic history is now noted by all. I feel my pain. I am a frustrated waste of space. happy f@g wedding in advance negro b1tch. grin

I am a lady by the way, Dumbo!
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by Eliass: 12:33am On Jun 29, 2015
dinachi:
Women do things like this all the time and guys just move on with their lives! So I suggest she does same.
Again I give the guy kudos for not going into the marraoge with her when he know his heart is not in it.
I thinks we should rather be congratulating the guy for being a REAL MAN.

well said.....I guessed dis guy might have wanted her to know buh probably dont know how to tell her

1 Like

Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by mbagideon(m): 12:36am On Jun 29, 2015
Eyah I feel for the lady oooooo......the guy no try sha

By the way do you want bags check my signature
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by Nobody: 12:39am On Jun 29, 2015
Insidous:

I am a lady by the way, Dumbo!
Then you are worse than a negro b1tch. The fight wasn't yours. Yet, you had to open your big hairy mouth. Your brain needs to be electrocuted. You deserve the likes of sonofananimal. mumu.
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by Nobody: 12:39am On Jun 29, 2015
Jman06:
Serves her right!

I am sure a serious guy who really loved her must have been turned down because of that nigga.

Ladies get what they deserve!

AS IF YOU KNOW,

THEM DESERVE EVEN MORE.

1 Like

Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by Nobody: 12:41am On Jun 29, 2015
koyyes:

Then you are worse than a negro b1tch. The fight wasn't yours. Yet, you had to open your big hairy mouth. Your brain needs to be electrocuted. You deserve the likes of sonofanimal. mumu.

I THOUGHT I DON SETTLE WITH YOU
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by Nobody: 12:43am On Jun 29, 2015
sonofananimal:

I THOUGHT I DON SETTLE WITH YOU
taaaaaah! You must marry your match made in hell ooooo.
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by Nobody: 12:48am On Jun 29, 2015
koyyes:

taaaaaah! You must marry your match made in hell ooooo.

YOU WOMEN SHOULD STOP FIGHTING OVER ME!!

Insidous is in love with me ever since, but I am just getting to know you.

with time, maybe I will dump Insidous over you just like what happen to that poor woman.

so behave like a good girl,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by freakthingz(m): 12:53am On Jun 29, 2015
Humblebloke:
Sad....... The bloke with the tribe ish' thoundecided

probably a nairalander cry
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by Nobody: 12:54am On Jun 29, 2015
sonofananimal:

YOU WOMEN SHOULD STOP FIGHTING OVER ME!!

Insidous is in love with me every since, but I am just getting to know you.

with time, maybe I will dump Insidous over you just like what happen to that poor woman.

so behave like a good girl,
sonofananimal, change that damn name and stop constituting a nuisance on NL. How do you sleep at night?
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by Nobody: 12:55am On Jun 29, 2015
koyyes:

Then you are worse than a negro b1tch. The fight wasn't yours. Yet, you had to open your big hairy mouth. Your brain needs to be electrocuted. You deserve the likes of sonofananimal. mumu.

Ode! No it wasn't. It was every African ladies out there. You don't use the word ‘negro bitc.h' and expect reasonable people to keep stll. You need to end that miserable life of yours.
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by Nobody: 12:57am On Jun 29, 2015
Insidous:

Ode! No it wasn't. It was every African ladies out there. You don't use the word ‘negro bitc.h' and expect reasonable people to keep stll. You need to end that miserable life of yours.
Negro b1tch syndrom. You are a m0ron.
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by Nobody: 12:59am On Jun 29, 2015
koyyes:

I am a Negro b1tch, a slowpoke, a daughter of a white and of a gun. I am psychotic and it is genetic.

1 Like

Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by Nobody: 1:02am On Jun 29, 2015
koyyes:

sonofananimal, change that damn name and stop constituting a nuisance on NL. How do you sleep at night?

grin grin I KNOW SAY YOUR CRAZE PASS MY OWN,

I NO FIT GO DUEL WITH YOU, BUT SHALL CHANGE YOUR MINDSET OHH, NO TAKE THINGS SERIOUS, grin grin
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by Nobody: 1:03am On Jun 29, 2015
Insidous:

YOU GET TIME OHH. YOU DON FIND PERSON WERE PASS YOU BY grin grin
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by BlissB(f): 1:05am On Jun 29, 2015
Ochiske:
See this one you dey see 'heartbreak' thread na it you dey post your picture as advert
you dey find wife? undecided
E come be say your left leg no dey follow your right leg atallgringringrin
*Falls from ugwu leave* Wicked
Re: Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday by BlissB(f): 1:05am On Jun 29, 2015
Ochiske:
See this one you dey see 'heartbreak' thread na it you dey post your picture as advert
you dey find wife? undecided
E come be say your left leg no dey follow your right leg atallgringringrin
*Falls from ugwu leave* Wicked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another / When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.