Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Lunch Date Experience - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lunch Date Experience (43038 Views)

Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy / Whats Your Worst Date Experience?here Is Mine.....true Life Experience / My First Date Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lunch Date Experience by stephenqueen: 10:31pm On Jun 30, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Azzin ehn.... I dunno if the mod did it on purpose to ridicule her lol
That's the power of women, with all that bombs her thread still reach FP grin grin

But some Mod deserve cane angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Lunch Date Experience by tellwisdom: 10:31pm On Jun 30, 2015
LadyBoss1:

*shrugs* dunno

Come, you pass like this?? Abi u remain for house??...person give u wine make u drink u carry yansh like person wey wear napkin....I no blame u na, Na the mumu boi wey suppose carry u go Jedi joint, drink 2 pelebe bottles of shepke; begin smooch and kiss u immediately, na him I blame undecided

8 Likes

Re: Lunch Date Experience by rotwailler(m): 10:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
next time ask him to buy u Eva wine if u will not drink more.

1 Like

Re: Lunch Date Experience by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
So you wan chop lunch from him ba?What if he didn't take you out on a date?How would you eat?Chei you no chop before you leave ya house ni?
Make you come order food pass him budget.Babe Waka.
Re: Lunch Date Experience by Ligxy(f): 10:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
prettythicksme:
Go tell dis shits to d guy not me mehnnnn btw u guys are just running mouth like tap water.Did u even knw maybe d op taste d wine takless of drinking since she said wine isnt her own.So dont conclude!!btw some guys loves ladies dat drink,he mean no harm.
Some comments thoundecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lunch Date Experience by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 30, 2015
Ligxy:

Some comments thoundecided undecided
wtf undecided

1 Like

Re: Lunch Date Experience by Mynd44: 10:38pm On Jun 30, 2015
redgem:
Ladyboss1 You didn't over react besides the guy had other plans and since you failed his plans, he decided to use mind games on you
You people don't know the definition of mind games. That was not even close to mind games

1 Like

Re: Lunch Date Experience by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 30, 2015
redgem:
Ladyboss1 You didn't over react besides the guy had other plans and since you failed his plans, he decided to use mind games on you
The babe is not ready for a chat.She is just hungry.A dates is meeting a new catch so as to start a romantic relationship with him,not lunchtime.

1 Like

Re: Lunch Date Experience by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Sorry oh smiley
Just had to share cuz ppl were asking how my day was..
Hmmm im just waiting for him to message me .. Cuz his called a few times now n im sure text is coming soon
I'll update u
u too look like take away. 50/50 no cheating.
Re: Lunch Date Experience by agabaI23(m): 10:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
robinicule:
niggas can be so unromantic....why would u think drinking to stupor on a date is classy...mehn that guys I.Q is 'sub-zero'
Lunch date from work....the lady is Meant to go back to work, her source of income and you want her to get hammered? The guy is a murutumpafu ffs. If you came from home and you were going back home....maybe
But what if you don't do alcohol? Do you have to do ahohol(flavour) to be classy?
You are very wise!

2 Likes

Re: Lunch Date Experience by ngmgeek(m): 10:41pm On Jun 30, 2015
Something is wrong with both of you, in my opinion. You are looking for sympathy abi? You are not getting one from me, sorry! How can he take advantage of you when he was aware that you were going back to work? Maybe you are just too picky because first dates really don't give a clue on how good a woman or man is. You are lucky you had a date with someone who wasn't claiming to be as good as a priest. The guy may really be a very nice and caring man but you will not know because you don't have the patience to put up with his attitude. Why don't you give him a call, thank him for taking you out, look for a second date and use the opportunity to let him know how you feel about the first date.

*shrugs* dunno

Cut the language and attitude, ok.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lunch Date Experience by redgem(f): 10:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
Mynd44:

You people don't know the definition of mind games. That was not even close to mind games

Then what has classy got to do with her refusal?
Re: Lunch Date Experience by kpolli(m): 10:43pm On Jun 30, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Hey peeps
Lolz ok so yes i went on a lunch date thing today with a guy i was introduce to by a mutual friend, we've seen each other before but there was no spark so i didnt really entertain it.

Anyway as you all know i'm single and have been for a while now... We decided to meet a place close to me so i can get back to work on time .

Ok we ordered food , had light convo just general stuff

Now the issue
Ok oh this guy orders wine i had a little bit but im not really a wine drinker anyway , and then the guy kept saying
"Why dont you drink some "?
"Have some more wine are you shy"
I told him no like its bloody lunch time who gets wasted at lunch
And he said to me he thought i was a classy chic, but he thought WRONG!

After he said that i felt insulted just killed the mood , but didnt say anything just told him i have to go and would call him later.

Please lol how is that unclassy? this is why i dont bother going on yeye date so annoying .. Anyway thats the end of him (history) he can go find a wine drinker somewhere else or do u think i am over reacting? Dont get guys

Ma binu, what is a lolz?

Plus who is a classy chick? A female who drinks wine??

1 Like

Re: Lunch Date Experience by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 30, 2015
Andrew114:
da guy wan dull you,u wil get drunk then he wil take advantage of u.
A drunk lady cannot stimulate a joystick.
Re: Lunch Date Experience by Toks2008(m): 10:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Hey peeps
Lolz ok so yes i went on a lunch date thing today with a guy i was introduce to by a mutual friend, we've seen each other before but there was no spark so i didnt really entertain it.

Anyway as you all know i'm single and have been for a while now... We decided to meet a place close to me so i can get back to work on time .

Now the issue
Ok oh this guy orders wine i had a little bit but im not really a wine drinker anyway , and then the guy kept saying

After he said that i felt insulted just killed the mood , but didnt say anything just told him i have to go and would call him later.

Please lol how is that unclassy? this is why i dont bother going on yeye date so annoying .. Anyway thats the end of him (history) he can go find a wine drinker somewhere else or do u think i am over reacting? Dont get guys

you just had a lunch date with a boy.

1 Like

Re: Lunch Date Experience by Mynd44: 10:50pm On Jun 30, 2015
redgem:

Then what has classy got to do with her refusal?

The mofo just wanted to date an alcoholic like himself.

1 Like

Re: Lunch Date Experience by InvertedHammer: 10:52pm On Jun 30, 2015
/
Serves both of you right

What real man goes on a lunch date where he would be filibustered out of romance?
\

1 Like

Re: Lunch Date Experience by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
Is it an alcoholic wine? Because u are saying wine wine u didn't specify the type of wine.
Re: Lunch Date Experience by Galaxydon1(m): 10:54pm On Jun 30, 2015
LadyBoss1:
It might not go fp ohhh lol una wey dey book space heheheh
i love you. Can we date?

1 Like

Re: Lunch Date Experience by Dahjhi: 10:56pm On Jun 30, 2015
robinicule:
niggas can be so unromantic....why would u think drinking to stupor on a date is classy...mehn that guys I.Q is 'sub-zero'
No the IQ nah "Sonya* Game freak oshi tongue grin

Ladyboss1 why Una dey do like dis nah.? If you don't drink urself to stupor dey vomit for table for office how we go take know say u class keh grin tongue Yeyenatu man. She nah lunch wine fit ?

1 Like

Re: Lunch Date Experience by Galaxydon1(m): 10:57pm On Jun 30, 2015
i'm single and have been for a while now.. Since both of us are single can we mingle

1 Like

Re: Lunch Date Experience by Yippsy(m): 11:00pm On Jun 30, 2015
As me self single, go like go on a date slf... well u jus ve to be urslf and let no one force u do wat u not capable of. Cheers
Re: Lunch Date Experience by Toks2008(m): 11:06pm On Jun 30, 2015
tellwisdom:

Come, you pass like this?? Abi u remain for house??...person give u wine make u drink u carry yansh like person wey wear napkin....I no blame u na, Na the mumu boi wey suppose carry u go Jedi joint, drink 2 pelebe bottles of shepke; begin smooch and kiss u immediately, na him I blame undecided

Did you read the topic at all?

Lunch date and alcoholic wine i guess do not go together.Maybe it wll make for sense for a dinner date.

1 Like

Re: Lunch Date Experience by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 30, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Hey peeps

Now the issue

TRUE, THE GUY IS RIGHT ONE WAY OR THE OTHER,
WE GUYS DO THIS THINGS WHEN WE JUST FIND OUT THAT THE USER WE ARE DEALING WITH IS UGLY AND WE DON'T WANT TO SAY IT.

BITTER TRUTH, HE FIND YOU VERY UGLY BUT INSTEAD OF USING THE WORD UGLY, HE HAVE TO CHANGE IT TO UNCLASSY SO THAT YOU NO GO CARRY BOTTLE BREAK FOR HE HEAD undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lunch Date Experience by Antoinne: 11:08pm On Jun 30, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Hey peeps

Now the issue

Even though i don't know the whole story, I'm more inclined to believe the poor dude. As a great lot of Nigerians lack class, it's really very probable that you do as well. There are reactions to wine sipping, and there are other reactions. A classy chic will never allow God wine waste on an expensive date.

2 Likes

Re: Lunch Date Experience by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 30, 2015
demmy0325:
Goin by his reactions.. He only wants ur body..

U are wastin Ur time going on a Date with a nigerian living abroad.... They are all fake.. undecided

You shud date oyibo man.. Or no oyibo man has ever approach u b4.. undecided undecided
All men want women body.

1 Like

Re: Lunch Date Experience by Ushiefrank(m): 11:11pm On Jun 30, 2015
Phikom:
d guy had ulterior motives...
[color=#990000][/color][i][/

Guys with come to my house syndrom now she see who take her out for date problem you no take them out whalah all these hole re just confused make them go join obama dey pin pon holes to holes na haba
Re: Lunch Date Experience by Georgeray: 11:11pm On Jun 30, 2015
In UB40 voice RED RED WINE! RED RED WINE! RED RED WINE!

1 Like

Re: Lunch Date Experience by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
He had actually planned to have you drunk so he could easily take you to his crib and have you for "lunch".

1 Like

Re: Lunch Date Experience by repogirl(f): 11:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
The guy no check time before im order wine?

He just wanted to annoy you by saying you arent classy...... on the contrary over classy dey over worry you, enough for you to know yourself and to know what you want......

For him small mind, classy girls are alcoholics I guess.

1 Like

Re: Lunch Date Experience by seedord247(m): 11:14pm On Jun 30, 2015
Lmaooooo All these villages chicks wont cease to amaze me..

If he wants to F you.. He wwould have asked to come and meet him at the hotel or a bar....

Not all wine are alcoholic and a shot of wine wont get you high grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lunch Date Experience by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 30, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Hey peeps

Now the issue

I think u have issues way beyond this date! Sort them out. I don't know if its with the guy or not. U sound all superficial.

By the way what happened to lala24 account?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? / Bride Fights Back Tears After Serving Husband Drink During Her Wedding (Video) / A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.