Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Lunch Date Experience - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lunch Date Experience (43065 Views)

Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy / Whats Your Worst Date Experience?here Is Mine.....true Life Experience / My First Date Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lunch Date Experience by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 30, 2015
modelmike7:
. . . . SERIOUSLY. . . . . . kidding

Yeah yeah. Will you answer the question?undecided
Re: Lunch Date Experience by ronky2000: 11:58pm On Jun 30, 2015
My only problem is the person that got the FTC space before me. angry

Abeg who on gen? I wan charge my i-phone6+
Pls tel me wats it abt been ftc sef dat ppl are crazy abt,dnt U̶̲̥̅̊ hv a better thing to do with ur time,dn been on nl nd fightin to b ftc.
Re: Lunch Date Experience by mayorchelsea(m): 12:00am On Jul 01, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Nah yoruba guy oh
Does his tribe need to be made known or is it his tribe that made him think he could get you drunk and take advantage?

2 Likes

Re: Lunch Date Experience by NEROSKY(m): 12:00am On Jul 01, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Beamborla lol heres the story oh

My sis tell me what i did wrong

Here is what u did wrong, u look like a good drinker n u didn't take enough to get u on top bed, .. so go back n apologise!
Re: Lunch Date Experience by Monalisa185(f): 12:01am On Jul 01, 2015
[color=#000000][/color]Buhahahahaha ;DBuhahahahaha
Re: Lunch Date Experience by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 01, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Hey peeps
Lolz ok so yes i went on a lunch date thing today with a guy i was introduce to by a mutual friend, we've seen each other before but there was no spark so i didnt really entertain it.

Anyway as you all know i'm single and have been for a while now... We decided to meet a place close to me so i can get back to work on time .

Ok we ordered food , had light convo just general stuff

Now the issue
Ok oh this guy orders wine i had a little bit but im not really a wine drinker anyway , and then the guy kept saying
"Why dont you drink some "?
"Have some more wine are you shy"
I told him no like its bloody lunch time who gets wasted at lunch
And he said to me he thought i was a classy chic, but he thought WRONG!

After he said that i felt insulted just killed the mood , but didnt say anything just told him i have to go and would call him later.

Please lol how is that unclassy? this is why i dont bother going on yeye date so annoying .. Anyway thats the end of him (history) he can go find a wine drinker somewhere else or do u think i am over reacting? Dont get guys

Re: Lunch Date Experience by guseman(m): 12:05am On Jul 01, 2015
You don't even know how many days it took the guy to save up for that outing. Now you are wasting his resources.

I am talking from experience. It was during my NYSC days, there is this baby I have been trying to ask out but I knew she is expensive. I saved my allawee and on a faithful Saturday we went to an eatery. I got there an hour before the time to ask for all the prices of items against my budget cos I have once trekked home during my university days and I don't want a repeat of such.

When she came, I just went to bring what I can afford but she said she wanted something else and I told her to manage since I have already paid for them. After the lunch we started gisting till it was getting dark then we took Okada to her place.

When we go to her house, what did she offer me CAPRISONE and biscuits. I felt so disappointed and this is the same girl complaining about what I offered her with my last card. The worst thing is she doesn't even know how to cook.

That was in 2008,she is still single till now. So my dear, in my case I can't even allow you to waste my money. If I meet a girl that is forming,I will say abeg carry go. Many are called but few are chosen.

Lastly, during my active days as for me o. Na Beer parlour I dey go to eat fresh fish and nkwobi. If you are interested, let's go there and I don't need to tell you that am not a gentleman but can be very lovely.

This is my own opinion. Shikena

3 Likes

Re: Lunch Date Experience by ArabianPrince: 12:07am On Jul 01, 2015
Going out on a date with a guy...you have no spark or chemistry with knowing fully well...you not into him....rings alarm bell about your person. Hungry chick without principle. That's no lunch date.
Now you telling your own version, I don't see anything wrong in him asking you to take more wine...just like any lady will take me out on a lunch date and ask me to take more wine. You are not just classy as he thought. He must have held you on high pedestal....probably you must have been fronting as a classy chick.
Courtesy demands that he gives you a nice treat as a gentleman that he is.
Daytime date with offer of having more wine to prevent wastage and you knowing your intake limit is now misconstrued as hidden motive.
Don't know when guys will stop trying to impress ladies on date and let them pay for their meal or better still let the lady fund the date.
Could you please stop seeing the guy in question. May be other ladies will appreciate his type. Next time avoid free meal from a guy you have no interest in. By the way what happened to the left over wine?. Probably....you requested taking it home.
ATTENTION SEEKER.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lunch Date Experience by Nobody: 12:08am On Jul 01, 2015
Insidous:

Yeah yeah. Will you answer the question?undecided
. . . . . If she actually used the 'bloody' word, maybe that was what our guy was referring to as she not being classy tho'! My thoughts.
Re: Lunch Date Experience by DICKtator: 12:08am On Jul 01, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Hey peeps
Lolz ok so yes i went on a lunch date thing today with a guy i was introduce to by a mutual friend, we've seen each other before but there was no spark so i didnt really entertain it.

Anyway as you all know i'm single and have been for a while now... We decided to meet a place close to me so i can get back to work on time .

Now the issue
Ok oh this guy orders wine i had a little bit but im not really a wine drinker anyway , and then the guy kept saying

After he said that i felt insulted just killed the mood , but didnt say anything just told him i have to go and would call him later.

Please lol how is that unclassy? this is why i dont bother going on yeye date so annoying .. Anyway thats the end of him (history) he can go find a wine drinker somewhere else or do u think i am over reacting? Dont get guys

Was he drunk?

Well, it doesn't matter. The end product is sex.

Try him out, if he is a good phucckk

Guess he should be a keeper!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Lunch Date Experience by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 01, 2015
ArabianPrince:
By the way what happened to the left over wine?. Probably....you requested taking it home.
. . . . Lol@taking it home!!! This babe don drink more than she can swallow today o! Guys sha!!!
Re: Lunch Date Experience by Gurgle(f): 12:19am On Jul 01, 2015
Baaa since this topic reached front page insults have begun to rain down on OP.

1 Like

Re: Lunch Date Experience by Chubhie: 12:32am On Jul 01, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Hey peeps

Now the issue

I like you. I like people that stand for something and their ability to be upstanding to defend their truth in any weather. You milady are no pretender!

That guy had ulterior motive to soft lure you into “background” never say never cos that guy may yet apologise to you then come with a more advanced gameplan that may likely work on you.

What a poor research and goof from him. He must be cursing whoever or whatever spirit that gave him such piece of strategy.

Wishing you luck and safety in your next dating adventure!

1 Like

Re: Lunch Date Experience by ManTiger(m): 12:33am On Jul 01, 2015
Ladyboss1, you look cute on your dp, can I have you on a date? I won't force wine on your throat! I promise. grin

1 Like

Re: Lunch Date Experience by darmochy1(m): 12:37am On Jul 01, 2015
naijaboiy:
My only problem is the person that got the FTC space before me. angry

Abeg who on gen? I wan charge my i-phone6+ sad
You get money to buy iphone6+, but u no get money to buy gen. Abeg cover your eyez
Re: Lunch Date Experience by enomasly: 12:39am On Jul 01, 2015
mtchewwww(Hisses) pple here are giving you the wrong advise lemme tell you he is what in the players game we call "The Eleventh Guy Code! every guy will sweet talk but d 11th guy will be plain n harsh n hot if he didn't do that to you my sister you won't be here telling this story now i can bet you will be looking for a way to prove him wrong n you get more involved in him lolzzz

2 Likes

Re: Lunch Date Experience by ManTiger(m): 12:42am On Jul 01, 2015
Toks2008:

The endangered life of a lady in a cruel
world of men...a fact file for the women
folk.

I honestly feel great empathy for the ladies because of their vunulrability in this cruel and merciless world of men.

A lady is usually engulfed with the euphoria of been approached by many men yet a woman can recieve love advances from 10men in one week yet all these 10 may have one singular intention of just sleeping with her and dumping her.

While some are kind enough to let her go as soon as they have their way,some men are so wicked that they let her waste many years with them just to latter dump her.

A lady may even have many men ask for her hand in marriage and all these men might just want to marry her for the wrong reasons,some may want her as a sex partner,house maid,baby mama with not even one of them wanting her for what marriage truly stands for.

The most astonishing part is that these men will give no clue about their intentions as some of them will practically beg for your love just to have you open your legs and latter show their true self.

If you are a lady enjoying attention from
many men please slow down and pray to God to prevent men of crazy intent from
approaching you but only let men of pure
intent see you.

GOD HELP OUR LADIES
What are your premises and inferences for the above?
Re: Lunch Date Experience by ManTiger(m): 12:44am On Jul 01, 2015
echo2:
But seriously this story get as he be ooo....I think the op is trying to advertise herself ni ooo....cos I just checked her profile and I noticed she uploaded d pics before creating the post....I think she is seeking guys to woo her ni...
She has a great selling point... Or don't u think so?
Re: Lunch Date Experience by poseidon12: 12:50am On Jul 01, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Hey peeps

Now the issue

No, you are not over reacting at all. He was rude for saying that. You don't have to drink wine to be classy. That's not a gentleman at all.

1 Like

Re: Lunch Date Experience by special19: 12:52am On Jul 01, 2015
The guy simply want to play a fast one on you. Get you drunk then use you break fast.

1 Like

Re: Lunch Date Experience by Chubhie: 12:53am On Jul 01, 2015
ArabianPrince:
Going out on a date with a guy...you have no spark or chemistry with knowing fully well...you not into him....rings alarm bell about your person. Hungry chick without principle. That's no lunch date.
Now you telling your own version, I don't see anything wrong in him asking you to take more wine...just like any lady will take me out on a lunch date and ask me to take more wine. You are not just classy as he thought. He must have held you on high pedestal....probably you must have been fronting as a classy chick.
Daytime date with offer of having more wine to prevent wastage and you knowing your intake limit is now misconstrued as hidden motive.
Don't know when guys will stop trying to impress ladies on date and let them pay for their meal or better still let the lady fund the date.
Could you please stop seeing the guy in question. May be other ladies will appreciate his type. Next time avoid free meal from a guy you have no interest in. By the way what happened to the left over wine?. Probably....you requested taking it home.
ATTENTION SEEKER.
it is either you are the guy she went on a date with or you are a psychic. You want her to load her brains with wine knowing this is lunch break and not some party weekends?

Which guy tells a lady on a first date that he thought she's classy? Why not keep such thoughts to yourself and take her to iya basira joint next time to pass a massage? Is classy defined by drinking more wine? I thought that definition fits a drunkard? Or perhaps, I'm too old school cos during my time it is under the banana tree and the guy only needs to pluck free flowers for the lady and read poems to her from the heart. It was all natural. Youths of this days complicate things with eating and drinking as date.

2 Likes

Re: Lunch Date Experience by Toks2008(m): 12:59am On Jul 01, 2015
ManTiger:
What are your premises and inferences for the above?

1 Like

Re: Lunch Date Experience by dBard: 1:04am On Jul 01, 2015
prettythicksme:
c'mon u take it too far jare maybe he's actaually kidding cheesy

D o.p is obviously one of those ladies that walk around with a mountain f a chip on her shoulder.
Reading through, that statement sounds more like something that was said in jest than anything else...
And what kinda person would allow a guy spend @least 2.5k on a bottle of wine they know they won't drink
Dude was probably just trying t ensure his investment doesn't go t waste.

Plus @ LadyBoss1, if Ur conscience really was at ease with Ur actions, u wouldn't be here seeking justification.

U Acted Wrongly.
Re: Lunch Date Experience by dBard: 1:12am On Jul 01, 2015
ArabianPrince:
ATTENTION SEEKER.

I could Like Ur post a 1000x (no homo)
U hit d nail on d head.
Silly chics giving sensible guys a bad name since Noah.

To d young'uns.... STOP TRYING TO (over)IMPRESS THESE GIRLS..It ain't worth it.
Always be a step ahead.

'Nuff said

2 Likes

Re: Lunch Date Experience by stagger911(m): 1:28am On Jul 01, 2015
That guy is such a douche bag and irresponsible too. Why will he see your refusal to be intoxicated as not classy. Using the word classy alone in that situation says a lot about him.

1 Like

Re: Lunch Date Experience by ERCROSS(m): 1:44am On Jul 01, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Nah yoruba guy oh

U r Lala247... Ain't u...?
Re: Lunch Date Experience by noblegrex: 1:46am On Jul 01, 2015
D guy! oh! D guy I guess stupid.even his male friends won't take that, I mean no1 will take that anyways. Its an insult.just a modern way of saying u r local, village girl,poor girl,or primitive.it doesn't matter how long u guys have been together, u have to b ethicalmu can't even say such to your younger bro n he'll appreciete it. D guy is rude simple or frm d look of things mayb is d guy that's taking d wine for d first time taking a lady out so, he's just try to for what he's not.

1 Like

Re: Lunch Date Experience by slap1(m): 2:22am On Jul 01, 2015
But it's not classy, the way you put 'LOL' where it's not needed in your story. For a guy like me, it's a turn off. Chat/type responsibly. No vex.

1 Like

Re: Lunch Date Experience by lepasharon(f): 2:46am On Jul 01, 2015
seedord247:
Lmaooooo All these villages chicks wont seems to amaze me..

If he wants to F you.. He wwould have asked to come and meet him at the hotel or a bar....

Not all wine are alcoholic and a shot of wine wont get you high grin grin grin grin

lool dude tell me! grin These ppl are talking nansennnseeee

1 Like

Re: Lunch Date Experience by ogunvic41(m): 2:47am On Jul 01, 2015
And what the hell is this doing on front page
Re: Lunch Date Experience by Benoxvals(m): 2:55am On Jul 01, 2015
...until I hear the guys version of the drama.If his only sin was insisting that you drink more wine then the date was not bad..you simply don't like the guy coz if you did,you would have waited for the second date before you crucify that gee.

3 Likes

Re: Lunch Date Experience by trappatoni(m): 3:08am On Jul 01, 2015
Venom104:
Who orders wine.. on a lunch date.. on a weekday anyway.. That should already tell you the type of guy he is..
May be na ibadah guy grin
Venom104:
Who orders wine.. on a lunch date.. on a weekday anyway.. That should already tell you the type of guy he is..
May be na ibadan guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Boyfriend Lied About His Age / 7 Immature Dating Habits Ladies Should Grow Out Of In 2017 / What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.