Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? (43139 Views)

El-rufai: Some Jonathan Appointees Were Replaced After My Memo / I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari / El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 8:32am On Jul 01, 2015
Decale:
Femi Adesina

Laolu Akande

The members of the transition committee

I dey come, bigot
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 8:34am On Jul 01, 2015
owobokiri:

Nobody is playing the victim card. What buhari is doing will surely come to hunt this country. How many ethnic groups are in Nigeria? How many regions? How many states? So how come his minority fulani is dominating ALLL his initial appointments? Is this 'change' for fulani or 'change' for Nigeria? Buhari has always been a very parochial tribal minded individual, most probably the most sectionally minded leader that will run this country post 99. There is no gainsaying the fact that there will be a recognisable drop in brazen corrupt practices under his watch, just as I know he will produce infastructural results. But take it or leave it, it will be mostly for his north, just as was the case during his PTF days, it is very wrong and is an avoidable blunder that can bring back the militant days. Saturating officialdom with their ethnic henchemen has been the case with northern rulers post 1970. Does it mean that we exist in this country just for the north?

Femi Adesina, Laolu Akande are Northerners abi?
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by Buchukwu: 8:36am On Jul 01, 2015
chuna1985:

So in a country with six geopolitical zones n over 400 ethnic groups should be ruled on by Hausa n Fulani abi

Ur a chronic fake fool

I'm not saying that bro, infact I detest the peadophile and terrorist. What I'm saying is that it doesn't make sense who rules and Who doesn't when we know our representatives doesn't care about us.
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by MalcoImX: 8:41am On Jul 01, 2015
Buchukwu:

I'm not saying that bro, infact I detest the peadophile and terrorist. What I'm saying is that it doesn't make sense who rules and Who doesn't when we know our representatives doesn't care about us.
They said Nnamdi Azikiwe married a woman about the age of Aisha (Buhari's wife) when she married. Is Azikiwe a pedophile too?
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by MKO4ever(m): 8:46am On Jul 01, 2015
aguiyi1:

na lie. the anti subsidy removal protest started in lagos, the objection for saving was spear headed by fashola and amaechi even most of the oil cabals and subsidy thiefs are from the north and west so what are you talking about.

one Nigeria?

The anti-subsidy removal came up because the government was clueless to the following:
--Wrong timing: You don't just wake up on a new year day with such decision
--Lack of trust: At that particular time, people did not trust government enough to have the citizen's interest at heart, government should have proved itself to the people first before coming up with such agenda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by OrigamiIII: 8:49am On Jul 01, 2015
[quote author=Atlantian post=35344842]I feel that the SWesterners are silently uncomfortable with their alliance with the North. Silently and shamefully seeing their failure, but too proud to admit and ally with the SS/SE Ideology. One thing is sure, we will live with the painful mistake of voting for a tribalistic and a religious bigot. We saw

GEJ was there at the Anambra governorship campaign when Godswill Akpabio called on igbos not to vote APC saying "They are the people that destroyed your shops". GEJ was sitted also at the same venue when Arthur Eze came up to the podium and said" Don't vote for APC they are awolowo people, they are the ones that killed your children". GEJ was always there cheapeashly smiling and doing nothing whenever the yorubas are being spited. He drove a painful wedge between the yorubas and the other southern ethnic minorities by encouraging divisive actions and scheming the sw out of national sense of belonging. He ignored completely the recognised leadership structure and allegiance in the sw. Instead he chose to patronise those that are prone to betray the yorubas interest. He made them ministers to spite the recognised leaders. What do you in the above situation expects the yorubas to do? They should embrace and love him more? GEJ made the yorubas to hate him. He caused it all. Regardless of whatever is currently happening in the APC and this government, the sw will always fare better so long Buhari and Tinubu remains in working relationship. No cause for alarm.

1 Like

Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by fr3do(m): 8:49am On Jul 01, 2015
Buchukwu:
And will appointing non-northerner change the standard of living of people from those areas? Or will it make naira gain value against dollar? Maaaaad People

Imposter! You are not igbo!
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by smartigo: 8:52am On Jul 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
Was I begging you to like me ?

You must be insane menh.... angry
The joke is lost on u?
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 01, 2015
the sw will always fare better so long Buhari and Tinubu remains in working relationship. No cause for alarm.

So how is their present relationship!!!! so in reality the gains of the SW are only measured by the amount of money in Tinubu's personal bank accounts? SMH for political " sophistication"

1 Like

Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by Truckpusher(m): 8:56am On Jul 01, 2015
smartigo:

The joke is lost on u?
Nope, still part of the fuccking joke grin
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by fx45(m): 9:11am On Jul 01, 2015
dayo23:
he didn't do a single thing for us even his appointments no yorubaman dey better positions.
Its definitely going to be worse for U guys in this dispensation.... Considering how openly partisan you people were during the last elections. Mark it somewhere... U still wont get any better positions in Buhari's government. Even the South East that didn't vote for him would be better favoured. Bookmark this page for reference purposes.

2 Likes

Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by docsholz(m): 9:17am On Jul 01, 2015
fx45:
Its definitely going to be worse for U guys in this dispensation.... Considering how openly partisan you people were during the last elections. Mark it somewhere... U still wont get any better positions in Buhari's government. Even the South East that didn't vote for him would be better favoured. Bookmark this page for reference purposes.
are you making sense?

2 Likes

Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by PAINGAIN: 9:18am On Jul 01, 2015
This is a clear indication of what's coming. 11 appointments 11 northerners. Let's say buhari has to appoint people to fill in 100 posts, I bet u it will b like this, 90 northerners, 5 SWner, 2 SEner, 3 between SS/edo.
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by fx45(m): 9:19am On Jul 01, 2015
docsholz:
are you making sense?
Nope
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by sweetgala(m): 9:21am On Jul 01, 2015
barcanista:
Actually, it was Fashola and other 35 Govs that advised him in 2011 to remove the fuel subsidy. It was hypocritical for same Govs to do a 360

Remove the field subsidy , does not trabscibe to remove the fuel subsidy on New years day ,without prior notification
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by merry02(m): 9:22am On Jul 01, 2015
Decale:
Femi Adesina

Laolu Akande

The members of the transition committee

I dey come, bigot
so SA to media is a viable appointment right?even if yoruba is in the transition committee,the fact remains that Hausa dominate nd heads the commitee
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by disumusa: 9:36am On Jul 01, 2015
Buchukwu:

we need people that are not corrupt, thats all.if buhari like let him apoint all hausa, so fare they are not corrupt.

2 Likes

Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by Belvine33(f): 9:40am On Jul 01, 2015
amaben2020:
Sorry Yellowbar people
Bros 1USD is now N199.00. Go and check
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by henroe2k2(m): 9:53am On Jul 01, 2015
The thing tire me oh. The dulladingho of duara never sieze to amaze me....
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 01, 2015
torkaka:
. . . . . . . . . . . .before I give my nasty response to this useless thread, I will like the OP to post a list of all the appointments Buhari has made clearly indicating if the appointments were made based on (a) confirmed appointments and (b) acting capacity . . . . . . . . . . . . . .the OP also has to state if the most senior person was given the post in acting capacity or not and if not, who was bypassed . . . . . . . . . . . . . .as for the goons shouting 'government for the Fulani by the Fulani, those imps should also post a list of all the appointments clearly stating those who are Fulani . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I am waiting

WHY MAKE A PHARMACIST INEC BOSS.

WETIN CONCERN CHLOROQUIN AND FAIR ELECTION. THAT IS FITTING A SQUARE PEG IN A ROUND HOLE.
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 01, 2015
Maser:
How does the origin of his appointees affect the fortunes of Nigerians. Don't care where they come from. If they like let them all come from one village in the North, I don't care as long as they perform. Time has come for us Nigerians to eschew sentiments and go for real stuff. Better to have a stranger who will develop my village than a brother who will know only his pocket and that of his family. Ask Bayelsa and Rivers people!
If Buhari builds infrastructure and develops their place for them today isn't it better than their son GEJ being there. People should stop being childish and little minded.

In the defence of the Daura dul.lard. @ Dis rate, u will turn into a dullard by December.

2 Likes

Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 01, 2015
Buchukwu:

Nigeria is a diverse nation with different entities. Each entity rules itself for now n even the constitution generally Says so.

Its better for my Igbo brother to be my governor than allow a northerner to be my governor. @ least if my brother messes up, I know where to find him.

Nigeria is too tribalistic, we can't do what ur asking.
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 01, 2015
Beremx:
your post clearly indicates you're playing the victim card. Buhari is yet to name his ministers and SA. Why not coolu down ans wait first before crying foul eh?

We don't need to wait for one chance dullard to release his list, we already know what will be there. He has made 6 appointments so far, 5 from north n 1 from South West, what else do u want.
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by mightyhaze: 10:25am On Jul 01, 2015
Hmmmmmm!
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by mightyhaze: 10:26am On Jul 01, 2015
mightyhaze:
Hmmmmmm!
hmmmmmm
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by networkrecharg: 10:29am On Jul 01, 2015
YES...

FEDERAL CHARACTER MUST BE UPHELD...
FAIRNESS BRINGS PEACE AND EVENLY DISTRIBUTED DEVELOPMENTS....

Buchukwu:
And will appointing non-northerner change the standard of living of people from those areas? Or will it make naira gain value against dollar? Maaaaad People
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by GentleToks(m): 10:42am On Jul 01, 2015
Ikengawo:
His first administration was the most regionally and ethnically (Hausa-Fulani) bias in the history of Nigeria. I know many are ready to defend Buhari at the expense of their dignity and their life so please permit me to ask..

Has buhari appointed a single non-northerner?

As it stands all his appointees to date have been from the north. The only states he has yet to visit Northern. He has visited Kanuri Chad and Hausa Niger. I know Buhari has defenders so I'm asking them for answers.

Did you ask Igbos the same question when they started this rubbish under Jonathan administration which partially contributed to the reason why their fellow half-Igbo man was sent back to Otuoke?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by Bifwoli: 10:47am On Jul 01, 2015
Southerners should make up about 80% of Boko Buhari's government since most of the taxes and also upwards of 80% of GDP comes from the south.

No taxation without representation,Mr daura dullardihno
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by totoisgud(m): 11:10am On Jul 01, 2015
Everybody can say wat they like for or against Buhari. For me, I am still waiting 4 d 1st 100days. Dats d only time I believe one can conclusively make a comment on dis administration.

2 Likes

Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by 99100(m): 11:47am On Jul 01, 2015
dayo23:
baba relax, tell me during GEJ administration who was the SGF? the Minister of Finance? Works? Power? Health? Petroleum? Aviation? Beside go and check most juicy govt parastatals and agency who were heading them? You come here spitting trash, GEJ was even the worst

But you skipped agricultural ministry,education ministry ? Aren't they part of the so called juicy govt parastatals ?

#Yeye dey smell.
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 01, 2015
Atlantian:
I feel that the SWesterners are silently uncomfortable with their alliance with the North. Silently and shamefully seeing their failure, but too proud to admit and ally with the SS/SE Ideology. One thing is sure, we will live with the painful mistake of voting for a tribalistic and a religious bigot. We saw all the signs but we chose to mortgage our future siimply because they hated Jonathan.

We shall see.

SS/SE ideology is crime, fake drugs and baby factory. Thanks but we want no alignment

4 Likes

Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by Kcinho(m): 12:05pm On Jul 01, 2015
Beremx:
Before you start to cry foul and play the victim card,he will surely appoint Igbos in his cabinet.

Coolu down biko!
He just asked a question and it will be reasonable to give a suitable answer in line with what was asked. if you don't have an answer please don't derail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Moment After Court Sacked Machina & Declared Lawan Winner (Video, Pictures) / 12 American Soldiers Train Nigerian Infantry In Jaji, Kaduna (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Peter Obi At His Residence In Otuoke. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.