Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,693 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? (43140 Views)

El-rufai: Some Jonathan Appointees Were Replaced After My Memo / I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari / El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by ajutant(m): 3:57pm On Jul 02, 2015
Maser:
How does the origin of his appointees affect the fortunes of Nigerians. Don't care where they come from. If they like let them all come from one village in the North, I don't care as long as they perform. Time has come for us Nigerians to eschew sentiments and go for real stuff. Better to have a stranger who will develop my village than a brother who will know only his pocket and that of his family. Ask Bayelsa and Rivers people!
If Buhari builds infrastructure and develops their place for them today isn't it better than their son GEJ being there. People should stop being childish and little minded.

Your comments is completely childish. You spoke childishly and you must not be far from a child.

If you care read the constitution of federal republic of Nigeria on federal character! Maybe you will care....
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by winniz: 4:00pm On Jul 02, 2015
[s][/s]lygn19:

LoL... if they have not achieved anything igbos wudnt be moving to der land everyday.
Try and get where am going with dz.[s][/s]

Most Igbos only move to Lagos cos of the Seaport and nothing else.
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by hibbayueei(m): 4:01pm On Jul 02, 2015
Following..

HAVE YOU HEARD THAT.... You can now carry your files/music/video on your OTG Flash Drive and read/play on your mobile android phones or Tablets any where you are... OTG Flash drive are available at a very reduced price... For more information, pls check my signature/Profile.
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by ajutant(m): 4:07pm On Jul 02, 2015
Emmahunk:
One month and few days and we are already being blinded by ethnic hatred.
If appointing all officers from a particular region will restore ;
Security
Peace
Value of Naira
Enhanced foreign reserve
Employment opportunities
Parastatals that work
Etc,
Then, I as a person does not really mind.
Enough of square pegs in round holes because of ethnic and quota nonsense.
You only made sense when you said restore peace, value of naira, etc.... Federal character demands for equality in government... Every region of Nigeria has a figure head that fits well.
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 02, 2015
winniz:

guy stop quoting me, u re too ignorant.
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by mekonglobal(m): 4:12pm On Jul 02, 2015
IdiAmin1:
People don't know the psyche of a typical Fulani man.

They believe they are the most honest and trustworthy so Buhari believes he can only trust his own people to deliver whereas people from other tribes are kwurupt.

That's why he chose a "near-grave" man to head his transition team when there are so many reputable and smart young men in Nigeria.

Watch out for the allocation of juicy and sensitive positions in his forthcoming cabinet and judge for yourself. undecided
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 02, 2015
OrigamiIII:
I completely agree with you. Something surely is wrong somewhere.
I noticed it too, just watching him
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by winniz: 4:14pm On Jul 02, 2015
lygn19:
guy stop quoting me, u re too ignorant.

I will quote you cos you are really dumb and your post ain't making any sense.
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 02, 2015
winniz:

I will quote you cos you are really dumb and your post ain't making any sense.
lol...
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 02, 2015
lygn19:

LoL... if they have not achieved anything igbos wudnt be moving to der land everyday.
Try and get where am going with dz.

Well it wud be nice if we end up gettin a president in our time buh with the way things are nobody is willin to give us the chance
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by toshmann(m): 4:27pm On Jul 02, 2015
Beremx:
Before you start to cry foul and play the victim card,he will surely appoint Igbos in his cabinet.

Coolu down biko!

Any igboman that allies woth this buhari regime becomes a pariah in the east angry

Anyways, i trust Buhari, he will appoint the igboman for minister of information and tourism grin

He can only impress igbos with infrastructural development and pro- trade policies. . . . . . I know he can NEVER do that grin

His regime will at least achieve one thing; unite igbos in the understanding that yhos man and his allies and everything he represents are anti-igbo.

He will do well for the north, perhaps for the west, he will try to impress the north-central and soutj-south but he will bring pain and destruction to the east and it will somehow make me bokd to say to those annoying igbo APC goons. . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . "i told you so" tongue
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by silvernus0: 4:32pm On Jul 02, 2015
imhotep:
Next is to allocate oil blocs to northerners only.
Sai baba.
NORTH OWN NIGERIA YORUBA AND IGBO SHOULD JUST SEAT AND WATCH

1 Like

Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by abbey621(m): 5:02pm On Jul 02, 2015
I can't help but laugh, less than 100 days in office and the crybabies are at it already, wallahi una go cry tire. Did you really think that he was going to split appointments evenly across the tribes, if you did you need panasharp! He's going to favor the regions that voted for him first before considering his antagonists. Don't worry tho, plenty of appointments to go around I'm sure Baba will find something for una grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by unclejb2(m): 5:07pm On Jul 02, 2015
Beremx:
Before you start to cry foul and play the victim card,he will surely appoint Igbos in his cabinet.

Coolu down biko!
Buhari according to reports want to give Boko Haram to the South East and South South. That's what dey deserve for not voting him.

1 Like

Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by onajo2000(m): 5:26pm On Jul 02, 2015
Buhari's Appointments So far
BUHARI'S APPOINTMENTS SO FAR

1. INEC AG.CHAIRMAN/Chairperson. - Amina
Zakari - North

2. HEAD of Department of Petroleum Resources
(DPR) Mordecai Ladan - North

3. Account-General of Federation - Ahmed Idris -
North

4. CSO - Abdulrahman Mani - North

5. State Chief of Protocol - Lawal Kazaure - North

6. ADC - Lt. Col Mohammed Abubakar - North

7. SSA Media & Publicity - Garba Shehu -North

8. SA Media & Publicity - Femi Adeshina - South

9. CoS -Col. Hamid Ali - North..

1 Like

Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by zanga420: 5:35pm On Jul 02, 2015
dayo23:
despite been a big supporter of the ruling party, I absolutely agree with you but exercise patience bro, major appointments are coming, wait till then before concluding.
God bless Mr President and His VP
definitely, I don't see reason for the hurry, besides you dont expect him to appoint more from other regions than his.
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by acmilan1: 5:36pm On Jul 02, 2015
Decale:
Femi Adesina
Laolu Akande
The members of the transition committee
I dey come, bigot
see ur ansa..transition committee.... u must be a dullard 4rm daura...
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by zanga420: 5:48pm On Jul 02, 2015
dayo23:
I feel your pain bro, na una son GEJ dissapoint us. We gat no choice bro! Let just support this Fulani presido.
forget that, sometimes I pity southern nigeria, cos thats where the brain is n also where d foolishness resides. B4 u attack me, the se/ss 'll not be surprised if marginalized but the sw is at the mercy of the north. I pray they're not mistreated but in reality the southern nigeria need to wise up, unite n discard all these useless banters n egos making them perpetual slaves. I looked at the NASS episodes then ask, 'who says the not is not smart?' Always pitching the south against each other to have their way. All in all MAKE NIGERIA BETTER thats my concern
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by lexy2014: 5:53pm On Jul 02, 2015
Ikengawo:
His first administration was the most regionally and ethnically (Hausa-Fulani) bias in the history of Nigeria. I know many are ready to defend Buhari at the expense of their dignity and their life so please permit me to ask..

Has buhari appointed a single non-northerner?

As it stands all his appointees to date have been from the north. The only states he has yet to visit Northern. He has visited Kanuri Chad and Hausa Niger. I know Buhari has defenders so I'm asking them for answers.
what does appointing a southerner do 4d people of d south? Which are d northern states he visited? If he decides 2 visit all d states in d south what would b d economic benefit 2d people of d states u want him 2 visit?
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by onlykach: 5:54pm On Jul 02, 2015
Decale:
Femi Adesina

Laolu Akande

I dey come, bigot

These are minor positions, we the yorubas are talker theivies that is why we have adeshina
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by Sabdeejat: 5:56pm On Jul 02, 2015
Did you vote for pmb?fool go with your Biafra republic.shegu tsinannu
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 02, 2015
sylarsquins:

Well it wud be nice if we end up gettin a president in our time buh with the way things are nobody is willin to give us the chance
Nobody will give us a chance coz people like u keep spoiling everything with ur words and attitude and ur inability to think deep.
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 02, 2015
lygn19:

Nobody will give us a chance coz people like u keep spoiling everything with ur words and attitude and ur inability to think deep.

Wat d f**k I sayin,well aint arguing wit u. Ve tot way deeper dan ul eva tink
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by MAYOWAAK: 6:08pm On Jul 02, 2015
winniz:

Portharcourt has a seaport as well.Don't don't move their in "battalions"
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 02, 2015
sylarsquins:

Wat d f**k I sayin,well aint arguing wit u. Ve tot way deeper dan ul eva tink
U wud never understand.
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 02, 2015
lygn19:
U wud never understand.
*Sigh*
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by teamchocolate: 6:40pm On Jul 02, 2015
You are a monkey.. u can never be successful if you dont take responsibility for yourself.. keep on blaming the descendants of oduduwa for your problems o and not look for a way forward..
aguiyi1:
looking for the wind is a wasteful venture.

we are still were we are because the descendants of oduduwa are afraid to stand on their own so they support the gambaris to act as if violence has been monopolized in the zoo.

Biafra is coming, we wouldn't continue like this
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by bayusdipe(m): 6:50pm On Jul 02, 2015
he still dey wrk on key post
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by petermichaels(m): 6:51pm On Jul 02, 2015
And dis is jst d genesis. Wait we go all see kpakam!! Wen we reach at least Isaiah. Nigerians!! Wer ar al dose ready 2die wen dey wer givin dem wisdom?? Dey neva c anytng.
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by hamingra: 6:52pm On Jul 02, 2015
Ikengawo:
His first administration was the most regionally and ethnically (Hausa-Fulani) bias in the history of Nigeria. I know many are ready to defend Buhari at the expense of their dignity and their life so please permit me to ask..

Has buhari appointed a single non-northerner?

As it stands all his appointees to date have been from the north. The only states he has yet to visit Northern. He has visited Kanuri Chad and Hausa Niger. I know Buhari has defenders so I'm asking them for answers.

What is wrong with you people? How many appointments has the man made that you are crying foul foul. 2 aides and then what? The Service Chiefs are still intact, including the Police Chief! You no see that one abi!

INEC has no substantive head yet or is it the Acting woman that is causing all this vein standing?

Na wa ooo!
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by Maser: 7:00pm On Jul 02, 2015
ajutant:

Your comments is completely childish. You spoke childishly and you must not be far from a child.

If you care read the constitution of federal republic of Nigeria on federal character! Maybe you will care....

Let me tolerate your insults, not for want of what to tell you but you let me just hold it!
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by histemple: 7:08pm On Jul 02, 2015
Decale:
Femi Adesina

Laolu Akande

I dey come, bigot[color=#006600][/color]

The appointment of Femi Adesina is seriously suspicious. Be reminded that he is sharing the office with a northerner Garba Shehu) who is the "SENIOR" special assistant on Media and publicity.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

12 American Soldiers Train Nigerian Infantry In Jaji, Kaduna (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Peter Obi At His Residence In Otuoke. Photos / Dino Melaye Reacts To The N8.64bn NASS Wardrobe Allowance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.