Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,820 members, 7,817,394 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? (43173 Views)

El-rufai: Some Jonathan Appointees Were Replaced After My Memo / I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari / El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 02, 2015
dayo23:
So it was fashola fault that ur clueless man just decided to wake up one morning and remove subsidy increasing the pump price of PMS with due information to the citizens? Beside I was refering to the promises he made to the good people of south west when we voted him in 2011, he didn't do a single thing for us even his appointments no yorubaman dey better positions.

Yoruba has no competent technocrats
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by DandyWalker(m): 12:51pm On Jul 02, 2015
[quote author=aguiyi1 post=35341524]looking for the wind is a wasteful venture.

we are still were we are because the descendants of oduduwa are afraid to stand on their own so they support the gambaris to act as if violence has been monopolized in the zoo.

Biafra is coming, we wouldn't continue like this[/quote my brother, the idea of biafra seems sumptous. But can you pls point to one leader from the south east that is an epitome of integrity? Nigeria belongs to all of us. Secession is a greedy and cowardly venture. Let's all fight to have a say!
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 02, 2015
sylarsquins:

Exactly, the guy aint our son. He's not our kind and not from the South East, we are yet to rule dz damn country
Dz mumus supporting him at d expense pd our region, giving him and pdp dz much loyalty don't know wat they are doing.
And it pains me so much dat it wud affect d entire igbos at d long run.

1 Like

Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by opribo(m): 12:52pm On Jul 02, 2015
You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by delors(m): 12:53pm On Jul 02, 2015
With all the non-northerners appointed by the previous administration where are we today? What exactly did we gain if not more corruption, more wastefulness, more terror, more incompetence? If he appoints non-northern but very competent people, so be it. Na we vote, we stand by our choice.

1 Like

Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by Ephemmm: 12:54pm On Jul 02, 2015
owobokiri:

Dumb logic. You may want to prove to your readers how these northern appointment did the above. . If it was jonathan that is appointing easterners to sensitive posts right, left and center, even bypassing senior officers as was the case with the Accountant-General, the whole Lagos press will be on fire while Obasanjo will be busy writing epistles. . Is there any study that projects northerners as better managers?. If we are now comfortable with a situation, where the first eleven comes from a fulani family, once the are capable, why didnt we extend same logic in defence of jonahans administration?

How does this eraze the fact that Jonathan's cabinet were mostly Hausas?
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by ceecee0703(m): 12:56pm On Jul 02, 2015
Buchukwu:
And will appointing non-northerner change the standard of living of people from those areas? Or will it make naira gain value against dollar? Maaaaad People

oga has appointing northerner changed d standard of living has it changed any area yet has it stopped d free fall of naia? maaaader man
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by ceecee0703(m): 12:58pm On Jul 02, 2015
Decale:
Femi Adesina
Laolu Akande
The members of the transition committee
I dey come, bigot
them dey talk abt new administration u dey talk transition...u well so.
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by Ephemmm: 12:59pm On Jul 02, 2015
Atlantian:
I feel that the SWesterners are silently uncomfortable with their alliance with the North. Silently and shamefully seeing their failure, but too proud to admit and align with the SS/SE Ideology. One thing is sure, we will live with the painful mistake of voting for a tribalistic and a religious bigot. We saw all the signs but we chose to mortgage our future siimply because they hated Jonathan.

We shall see.

Lamentation of a looser tongue tongue tongue
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by Atlantian: 1:00pm On Jul 02, 2015
Ephemmm:

Lamentation of a looser tongue tongue tongue
poor soul.

1 Like

Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by Ephemmm: 1:02pm On Jul 02, 2015
SUBMARINE:

SW shall see the consequence of being........

As for we SS/SE will won and proved to the SW people that they are educated but not wise. cool

Tell me during GEJ administration who was the SGF? the Minister of Finance? Works? Power? Health? Petroleum? Aviation? Lamentation of a looser! grin grin grin
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by Ephemmm: 1:04pm On Jul 02, 2015
barcanista:
Actually, it was Fashola and other 35 Govs that advised him in 2011 to remove the fuel subsidy. It was hypocritical for same Govs to do a 360

And as a clueless man, he followed their advice to put his finger inside the fire tongue tongue tongue. No wonder he got burnt!

1 Like

Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by sweatlana: 1:05pm On Jul 02, 2015
owobokiri:

Dumb logic. You may want to prove to your readers how these northern appointment did the above. . If it was jonathan that is appointing easterners to sensitive posts right, left and center, even bypassing senior officers as was the case with the Accountant-General, the whole Lagos press will be on fire while Obasanjo will be busy writing epistles. . Is there any study that projects northerners as better managers?. If we are now comfortable with a situation, where the first eleven comes from a fulani family, once the are capable, why didnt we extend same logic in defence of jonahans administration?

My brother you've said it all. For this reason this zoo called Nigeria must be divided.

SELF DETERMINATION!

1 Like

Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 02, 2015
lygn19:

Dz mumus supporting him at d expense pd our region, giving him and pdp dz much loyalty don't know wat they are doing.
And it pains me so much dat it wud affect d entire igbos at d long run.

It won't if we Igbos come together as one and form an alliance
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by owobokiri(m): 1:06pm On Jul 02, 2015
Ephemmm:

How does this eraze the fact that Jonathan's cabinet were mostly Hausas?

So doubling down on Jonathans "mistakes" is now part of the change we asked and voted for?
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by 2tundeay(m): 1:09pm On Jul 02, 2015
Ikengawo:
His first administration was the most regionally and ethnically (Hausa-Fulani) bias in the history of Nigeria. I know many are ready to defend Buhari at the expense of their dignity and their life so please permit me to ask..

Has buhari appointed a single non-northerner?

As it stands all his appointees to date have been from the north. The only states he has yet to visit Northern. He has visited Kanuri Chad and Hausa Niger. I know Buhari has defenders so I'm asking them for answers.
it is just common sense to say baba will appoint people he feels comfortable working with..
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 02, 2015
sylarsquins:

It won't if we Igbos come together as one and form an alliance
We igbo's can't do it alone, even if the ijaws support us it won't change anything, it's only when we form an alliance with the north that we can amount to anything. Do u think if we igbo's were banking on ss support that Alex ekueme wud hv become d vp?...
I am not saying that the SS is insignificant, but am saying we aligning or lemme sat building bridges with the north wud help us more.
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by kritikali(m): 1:20pm On Jul 02, 2015
99100:

But you skipped agricultural ministry,education ministry ? Aren't they part of the so called juicy govt parastatals ?

#Yeye dey smell.

Cover ur face in shame, u were only able to mention jus two...hypocrite! Out of more than 100 held post.

1 Like

Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by suwalee(f): 1:22pm On Jul 02, 2015
Decale:
Femi Adesina

Laolu Akande

I dey come, bigot
south west cos of PyO wah happened to south south nd EAST
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by kritikali(m): 1:23pm On Jul 02, 2015
sweatlana:

My brother you've said it all. For this reason this zoo called Nigeria must be divided.

SELF DETERMINATION!

You are going to have to wake ojukwu on this one angry
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 02, 2015
lygn19:

We igbo's can't do it alone, even if the ijaws support us it won't change anything, it's only when we form an alliance with the north that we can amount to anything. Do u think if we igbo's were banking on ss support that Alex ekueme wud hv become d vp?...
I am not saying that the SS is insignificant, but am saying we aligning or lemme sat building bridges with the north wud help us more.

If we do dat we'll only play 2nd fiddle n ryt nw we Igbos aint ready to be beneath anyone coz we deserve beta
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by ayoolab: 1:32pm On Jul 02, 2015
very unintelligent post.
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by kritikali(m): 1:38pm On Jul 02, 2015
vanunu:

koro, Adeshina, Bode.G etc are true sons of yoruba land, they are not bastards.

Just say the yoruba members of PDP are the real sons of yoruba land. undecided
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by kritikali(m): 1:44pm On Jul 02, 2015
sylarsquins:

Exactly, the guy aint our son. He's not our kind and not from the South East, we are yet to rule dz damn country

Azikwe,and aguyi ironsi must be kanuris.. undecided
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by Braze9(m): 1:48pm On Jul 02, 2015
I feel that the SWesterners are silently uncomfortable with their alliance with the North. Silently and shamefully seeing their failure, but too proud to admit and align with the SS/SE Ideology. One thing is sure, we will live with the painful mistake of voting for a tribalistic and a religious bigot. We saw all the signs but we chose to mortgage our future siimply because they hated Jonathan.

We shall see.
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by Gboskee(m): 1:51pm On Jul 02, 2015
Decale:
Femi Adesina
Laolu Akande
I dey come, bigot
bros! you are a genius
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 02, 2015
kritikali:

Azikwe,and aguyi ironsi must be kanuris.. undecided
We talkin bot contemporary Nigeria and ur talkin old skul
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by kritikali(m): 1:53pm On Jul 02, 2015
sylarsquins:

We talkin bot contemporary Nigeria and ur talkin old skul

K
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by maduxs: 1:54pm On Jul 02, 2015
Babaonechance has resourcetated all the old fools that spoil this country back to governance. Yesterday he called all the old fox to break Ramadan fasten and they ate and drank and televised it on NTA for us to watch. Buhari don't have any thing to offer. Mark my word nothing good can come out from buhari government. We are in a deep mess
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 02, 2015
Lol na just begin...all your key ministers will be imams insha Allah and there's nothing you gadamn silly Southerners can and will do about it...#sippingwineandenjoyingthecircus
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by jpphilips(m): 2:00pm On Jul 02, 2015
aguiyi1:
looking for the wind is a wasteful venture.

we are still were we are because the descendants of oduduwa are afraid to stand on their own so they support the gambaris to act as if violence has been monopolized in the zoo.

Biafra is coming, we wouldn't continue like this

Mumu! !
Re: Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? by Inosky(m): 2:01pm On Jul 02, 2015
rubbish! Nigeria is not only for hausa,fulani and yoruba. where are other ethnic groups. no democracy in this country only tribalism. tribalistic buhari we all know u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Flies Private Jet To Delta State, Nigerians React (Photos) / Buhari Orders Immediate Payment Of N30,000 Minimum Wage / I Budgeted N200 Billion For Roads Unlike Jonathan’s Paltry N18 Billion – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.