Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. (24753 Views)

Free Tutorials On Money Making Ideas In Nigeria / I Want To Learn Domain Flipping Business / Training On How To Publish Ebooks Through Amazon KDP And Make Dollars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 27, 2015
all those that paid for the manual shld check their mails.
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 6:24am On Jul 28, 2015
Gud monin pals, i just drop by dis monin to add a lil tin 2 what we may know.
For thoose that are already practizin,
* never u 4get 2 always go for a dot com(.com) domain, reason being that a dot com domain sales much faster than other domain extensions.
* always try to keep ur domain name short n simple.
* if u're going 4 expired domains, always visit the site between 9 - 10pm, coz thatz the time where by milionz of expired domains a being pushed out on a daily baises.
* when going for expired domains, always look out for domains wt a good PR(page ranking), BL(back Link) etc. as this traffic will the very instrumental to ur click earnings.
* instantly register any domain u find appealing to u, coz u might not meet it again if u return in the nxt 10mins(millions of ppl r also try 2 do wot ur doing). with the PROMO CODES, 1k can give u abt 5 domains.
Above all, let us not forget abt the fact that CONCENTRATION, PATIENCE & COMMITMENT is the sure password to success.

GUDLUCK!
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 28, 2015
it is an established fact that most Nigerians want to make money online, but d truth is that only one out of every 20 ppl dat tries 2 make money eventually makes anytin. I can boldly say it here that i started trying internet biz opportunities since 2009 bt never made any kobo untill the 2nd quater of this yr. i see this 2 b d fault of some info marketers who r so concern abt over hyping systems they dnt even practice, bt just 2 make money selling their untested system.
My advise is that, wen ever u stumble on any progrm, do a proper research online(google, yahoo, bing, wikipedia etc.). when u identify a perfect system, get a mentor n learn him/her.
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 29, 2015
hey pals! i'll love to hear 4rm u guyz, so far, how has it been like? * share ur stories/challenges, lets handle them 2geda
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Darus05(m): 9:17am On Jul 29, 2015
Op can person do dc domain biz with android phone?
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 29, 2015
Darus05:
Op can person do dc domain biz with android phone?

Very well sir.
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Darus05(m): 6:07pm On Jul 29, 2015
osina1414:

Very well sir.
OK TXNS SIR.
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by jackobi(m): 11:52pm On Jul 29, 2015
great thread
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by kristosky(m): 4:30am On Jul 30, 2015
I just registered one in and parked in one parking company called afternic
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by kristosky(m): 4:34am On Jul 30, 2015
@ OP,the process to park or sell domain in sedo Is much.Is sedo more standard than afternic?
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 30, 2015
kristosky:
@ OP,the process to park or sell domain in sedo Is much.Is sedo more standard than afternic?

the truth is that, any registered n tax paying online coy involved in cash dealings will always demand verification of identity either while registering, or b4 u cash out your earnings(I've experienced that with YouTube, amazon KDP, helping Hans, sedo, afternic etc.)
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by kristosky(m): 9:55pm On Jul 30, 2015
@OP Hw will I knw dat my domain is being clicked on or dragged traffic.And hw do I see my domain in the market to see the adverts parking companies placed in it
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by needinfo: 2:21pm On Jul 31, 2015
osina1414:

wlcm sir,
am very sori dat i cnt state websites here to avoid d wrath of d MODs, send me a PM n i'll guide u. u can as well call/whatsapp me @ 08138827439
some people are just not being sincere. Your thread says free tutorial but you refused giving the main things that is needed for the tutorial with excuses that mod will ban you. Mentioning of godaddy, namecheap and other domain registrar site will not get you ban. Don't use mod ban as excuse to extort cash by the side after they call you. Someone asked you where to buy expired domain and your reply has always been mod will ban you. What is the essence of free in your tutorial when the ingrident is not present. You have a long way to go. Mod don't ban when you are being sincere, not asking someone to call you. You created this thread to teach, so why not do it the right way.your thread is not complete without the sites to use as reference to searching and buying expired domain . Some people don't just know how to give excuse. Just be sincere and open minded instead of asking one to call you

6 Likes

Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 31, 2015
@needinfo
i quite understand ur pains, but i will love to b quoted otherwise, if anybody on this thread has ever contacted me tru e-mail, whatsapp or even phone call that i've not supplied what ever information requested. i av replied alot of mails with links on where to buy, and where to pack their domains. I av also posted same info on this same thread even with promo codes to enable anybody buy domain with godaddy @ $0.99.
Plz always get ur info up-to-date b4 u attack.

TNX

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by cardinal69: 6:21pm On Jul 31, 2015
Good this is Good am really interested. Onyemaechichimezie@gmail.com you can send dome tutorials if available
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 31, 2015
cardinal69:
Good this is Good am really interested. Onyemaechichimezie@gmail.com you can send dome tutorials if available

u're wlcm Sir, i'll appreciate if u ask any question here, shld there b any after carefully reading tru d thread. i will do my best 2 supply as much answers as i can.
As 4 d manual, bcoz of d pains n tym taken in preparing it, it gose 4 a fee(#2,500). if u're intrested, send me an e-mail: osina1414 at gmail dot com, with DOMAIN PACK as the subject. u can also call or whatsapp me at zero eight one three eight eight two seven four three nine, 4 details on hw 2 get it.

1 Like

Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by kristosky(m): 11:26pm On Jul 31, 2015
I used the promo codes dis night but it didn't work. Error msg said that I can't use it more than once.Pls wot shld I do?
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Silvereze(m): 11:52pm On Jul 31, 2015
hello,osina1414 I tried buying a domain from godaddy and i came across zip code what should i fill in...your soonest reply will be appreciated.thanks
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 5:44am On Aug 01, 2015
Gud monin, n happy new month pals. Pls let's all b informed that the promo period at godaddy has been suspended, which means that the promo codes are no longer working. I encourage everyone to remain focused while I research on other easy n cheaper ways of getting tins done here.

TNX
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by yenboy(m): 6:20am On Aug 01, 2015
tenderthougth@gmail.com

Kindly share the best sites where one can get the expired sites and also best sites where one can buy domains for cheap price and best site for trading sites or parking sites.

1 Like

Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 01, 2015
yenboy:
tenderthougth@gmail.com

Kindly share the best sites where one can get the expired sites and also best sites where one can buy domains for cheap price and best site for trading sites or parking sites.

pls kindly read through the thread, everything abt ur question av been treated here b4 now. TNX

1 Like

Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 05, 2015
hey pals! its been a while abi? no be my fault o. am very sorry if fails/delayed tin answering any of ur questions, plz let's keep them coming.

***to all the guys dt are already working, "I SAY BIG UPSSS 2 U"
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by ibukanwa(m): 4:12pm On Aug 05, 2015
How does one do keyword research for romain names, in case You want to buy new ones.
Thanks.
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 05, 2015
ibukanwa:
How does one do keyword research for romain names, in case You want to buy new ones.
Thanks.

you can go 2 any of the domain market places/auction sites, n look out 4 hot/best sellers. presently, any gud name on softwares/apps is a gud one.

#nicequestion
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 19, 2015
hey pals! has everybody gone to sleep?
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 28, 2015
the month of August is gradually winding out, and we're about welcoming the EMBER months of challenges, but God will see us tru, and grant us unmerited favor.
KEEP WORKING, DON'T LOSE FOCUS, AND HE'LL GUIDE U.
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by richmans(m): 9:20pm On Aug 28, 2015
@ op if after checking for a good domain @ godaddy how ll i check if such site av br,pr nd backlinks and what is the best d site can av in terms of br,pr and backlinks.

How will i check the traffic and also if the traffic is nt from software.
And how can i get coupon for promo.......thanks in advance
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by adexycomputa: 9:22pm On Aug 28, 2015
Pls, i am intrested in domain biz and send more info, thanks. abdulakeemade@gmail.com
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by basisop(m): 11:52pm On Aug 28, 2015
O boi! I have good domains, no market. Nobody dey price sef. One chance!
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 28, 2015
richmans:
@ op if after checking for a good domain @ godaddy how ll i check if such site av br,pr nd backlinks and what is the best d site can av in terms of br,pr and backlinks.

How will i check the traffic and also if the traffic is nt from software.
And how can i get coupon for promo.......thanks in advance

if u're tagetin say BL, just click on BL and the BL abt that domain will be displayed. them you can use the color code to know if the traffic is real or from a software(green means genuine traffic, yellow means not too certain, and red confirms a software traffic)
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 29, 2015
adexycomputa:
Pls, i am intrested in domain biz and send more info, thanks. abdulakeemade@gmail.com

welcome Sir, please read the thread from the beginning and apply every single information you see which is absolutely free. but if you need the manual, shot me an email to osina1414@gmail.com for more info on how to get it.
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Dgrea8t(m): 1:41pm On Aug 29, 2015
osina1414:
Hey guys! its a very pleasant day/week for me, i dnt know abt u. like i keep saying, domain bussiness remains d most intresting thing to do on the net. Am glad to inform you all that imaima.com av just been sold for $2,700, and also noticed these recent sales:
ringtones.com - $105,000
epassport.com - $10,000
i dnt know what u're still waiting 4, stand up n join d train. Quite unlike other investment where u'll need a huge capital, bt a very migga amount(even a bottle of beer) can change ur status in no distant time with propor planning n self descipline. so, stop waiting, buy/register, pack, n wait 4 buyers. wen ever u av a gud offer pops up, sell ur oil block n move on.
i tried buying an expired domain but they requested for membership fee of 5 dollars before I could buy. Do you know of any sites where their auction membership is free?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigeria Bonds Rise After Buhari Presidential Election Win / Bitcoin Investment Named Worst Investment In 2018 - FinExpertiza / How Can I Invest ₦1 Million?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.