Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,364 members, 7,812,043 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Fitness 101 - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fitness 101 (50177 Views)

GLAUCOMA 101 - QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS / 101 Die From Lassa Fever In Nigeria / Fitness Without Bars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fitness 101 by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 20, 2015
Kimoni:

You wan make i disappear ni? make my husband no see any flesh touch for my body again baa

Naijababe, why do you hate me so much cry cry

You won't disappear, that bumbum will be pert and easier for cupping grin grin grin
Re: Fitness 101 by damiso(f): 2:07pm On Jul 20, 2015
naijababe:

It is worse than that in my office. If I didn't know better, I'd say this set of Oyibos are Nigerians. They go on holiday, they bring goodies, it is someone's birthday, they bring goodies, we already have team Friday cake, bacon roll mornings and not to mention, bake sales for charity angry not to mention the ones who will tell you that they made something over the weekend and made too much angry angry angry angry
One member of my team says he starts retirement on Wednesday and he's brought in a horde of chocolates angry angry angry angry angry Dem dey truly vex me proper. I am turning to anti-social NB as I never go to cake Friday or bacon roll morning.
I thought I was the only one. What I do at those charity bake sales is to put in money take one cake and quickly wrap it in tissue. My son's face will just light up when I pick him from nursery grin
Re: Fitness 101 by Chillis: 2:07pm On Jul 20, 2015
Kimoni:

undecided undecided undecided

You dey squeeze face abi.
I have told you what to do.

Grill your chicken after rwmoving the flesh. Make sure you have enough spicé you love on them.

Eat your shiken and chip once in 2 weeks. Gradually cut it off.

Do it gradually and I bet you won't believe the step you will be taking.
Re: Fitness 101 by Kimoni: 2:08pm On Jul 20, 2015
naijababe:

grin grin grin grin grin grin Chilli dey find your trouble abi?

Thank you Chilli, I will do that henceforth

grin grin grin grin

Chillis like to dey jolosi that my food too mush
Re: Fitness 101 by Kimoni: 2:10pm On Jul 20, 2015
Chillis:

You dey squeeze face abi.
I have told you what to do.

Grill your chicken after removing the flesh. Make sure you have enough spicé you lobe on them.

Eat your shiken and chip once in 2 weeks. Gradually cut it off.

Do it gradually and I bet you won't believe the step you will be taking.

shocked shocked shocked remove the sweetest part of the shiken fa

Mbanu!! I will do JM 20 times instead

I need to show you my 4 packs sef tongue
Re: Fitness 101 by Kimoni: 2:12pm On Jul 20, 2015
naijababe:

You won't disappear, that bumbum will be pert and easier for cupping grin grin grin

shocked shocked shocked Pastor Mrs!!!!
Re: Fitness 101 by Chillis: 2:14pm On Jul 20, 2015
naijababe:

grin grin grin grin grin grin Chilli dey find your trouble abi?

Thank you Chilli, I will do that henceforth

My dear, try it and you will love it. You don't wanna feel guilty of eating those deeply fried dodo and cheese etc.

I dey carry my banana, berries, apple etc for my small bag go every where. In case I can't find something healthy, I munch on them.l belle full then add small drink or unhealthy stuff from others . C'est la vie
Re: Fitness 101 by damiso(f): 2:14pm On Jul 20, 2015
Chillis:

My dear, participate with them. What you have to do is, if you know of any social gathering before hand, eat and drink some healthy stuff like fruits or vegetable before you go so when you grab a cake or bacon it will take you ages to finish while chatting and having fun.
On social gathering I don't go rejecting food.
I pick from the healthiest ones and by then I had already eaten some banana or avocado bellyfull cheesy
Always remember to eat healthy before you step out to that owambe with shiken and chips .
Great tips chilli sooooo many pitfalls for me this week, team lunches and owambes back to back.

With owambes its a bit hard as I never eat salad or moi moi at parties( I have had horrible dates with the toilets after eating those two made dodgy caterers) besides the 'salad' is already like 700 calories with all the egg,baked beans,mayonaisse etc etc. Even ayamase I dey fear cos the last one I ate at a party I visited the toilet immediately .My stomach is soooooo sensitive so I tend to eat jollof rice(not even fried rice) as its the food that withstand a little bit of unhygienic handling.

what I will do is eat little by little and drink loads of water to fill me up.

These days I drink green tea/water to fill me up with all those 'bird' portions but I sha cant carry green tea to owambe before they start looking at me like I have finally lost it.
Re: Fitness 101 by Chillis: 2:17pm On Jul 20, 2015
Kimoni:

shocked shocked shocked remove the sweetest part of the shiken fa

Mbanu!! I will do JM 20 times instead

I need to show you my 4 packs sef tongue

The skin is disgusting ! With the rash looking fat dripping out of it tongue

Yuck!
my packs Don form oh.

Normally I see it during exercising, last week I saw it for the first time while I was getting g ready for work.

Oh boy... I was just giving myself different posture in front of the mirror.

cheesy

Now, I know that diet and exercise is the best
Re: Fitness 101 by Chillis: 2:21pm On Jul 20, 2015
damiso:
.Great tips chilli sooooo many pitfalls for me this week, team lunches and owambes back to back.

With owambes its a bit hard as I never eat salad or moi moi at parties( I have had horrible dates with the toilets after eating those two made dodgy caterers) besides the 'salad' is already like 700 calories with all the egg,baked beans,mayonaisse etc etc. Even ayamase I dey fear cos the last one I ate at a party I visited the toilet immediately .My stomach is soooooo sensitive so I tend to eat jollof rice(not even fried rice) as its the food that withstand a little bit of unhygienic handling.

what I will do is eat little by little and drink loads of water to fill me up.

These days I drink green tea/water to fill me up with all those 'bird' portions but I sha cant carry green tea to owambe before they start looking at me like I have finally lost it.
Nice.
Pls also have a target o, this journey can be addictive too. Once you see the weight coming off you don't wanna stop. Know when to stop and maintain your target.

Make you no start rejecting all the food you see cheesy
Re: Fitness 101 by Kimoni: 2:28pm On Jul 20, 2015
Chillis:

The skin is disgusting ! With the rash looking fat dripping out of it tongue

Yuck!
my packs Don form oh.

Normally I see it during exercising, last week I saw it for the first time while I was getting g ready for work.

Oh boy... I was just giving myself different posture in front of the mirror.

cheesy

Now, I know that diet and exercise is the best

grin grin grin shakara olooje oooo
Re: Fitness 101 by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 20, 2015
Kimoni:

shocked shocked shocked Pastor Mrs!!!!

Pastor Mrs sef sabi as e dey go nau even if na holy shoki grin

1 Like

Re: Fitness 101 by Chillis: 2:30pm On Jul 20, 2015
Kimoni:

grin grin grin shakara olooje oooo

My dear. I take style tell hubby that I prefer old sef
. He said " pls Nooo. This is better grin

You need to see the style I put up during jigijigi.
firm belly... legs ...

Chai.
these days I do just weight lifting and push up.
Will start cycling soon sha.

Join the healthy eating part kimoni.
Re: Fitness 101 by Kimoni: 2:33pm On Jul 20, 2015
Chillis:

My dear. I take style tell hubby that I prefer old sef
. He said " pls Nooo. This is better grin

You need to see the style I put up during jigijigi.
firm belly... legs ...

Chai.
these days I do just weight lifting and push up.
Will start cycling soon sha.

Join the healthy eating part kimoni.

grin grin grin grin

You and Naijababe, make una no break una waist ooooo
Re: Fitness 101 by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 20, 2015
Kimoni:

grin grin grin grin

You and Naijababe, make una no break una waist ooooo

Break kini? ..............It has been proven that there is no better way to get your heart rate up. Correct cardio like no other wink

1 Like

Re: Fitness 101 by Chillis: 2:46pm On Jul 20, 2015
naijababe:

Break kini? ..............It has been proven that there is no better way to get your heart rate up. Correct cardio like no other wink

cheesy
@kimoni. , with all these exercise person dey do
You think I don't even break a sweat.

Softly softly does it for me o.
I no dey rush work grin

1 Like

Re: Fitness 101 by damiso(f): 4:12pm On Jul 20, 2015
You are soo right.. na so small person go dun turn to recluse ..

It can be addictive ..my brain is constantly calculating calorie content and my shopping now takes forever cos of the time I use to read food labels

all things in moderation.

I do have a goal and as soon as I reach I will maintain try to maintain the healthy and active lifetstyle while still enjoying life pleasesures once in a while
Chillis:

Nice.
Pls also have a target o, this journey can be addictive too. Once you see the weight coming off you don't wanna stop. Know when to stop and maintain your target.
Make you no start rejecting all the food you see cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fitness 101 by moneytreeteam: 4:26pm On Jul 20, 2015
Good health (been fit) gives self confidence...
Re: Fitness 101 by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 21, 2015
My niggles are gone, back to JM tomorrow morning.

EfemenaXY, I have not done the Azonto work out o but I will and let you know wink
Re: Fitness 101 by Kimoni: 11:06am On Jul 21, 2015
Day 15....

My before and after weight - 68.4Kg down to 66.1 cool I can also see my waist shrinking in my trousers and of course my 4 packs tongue grin
But my belly fat is not there yet...I know why sha...shicken en ships wink

Re: Fitness 101 by damiso(f): 11:43am On Jul 21, 2015
Day 15 finally done.. its the school holidays so less manic mornings will be working out in the mornings ..really nice feeling 1st thing but my arms are still tingling as I increased my weights to 2.5 I almost gave up at the 2nd set of side lunges.

I am getting bored a bit sha so maybe il mix it up a bit and try Efe's dance work outs in between days..
Re: Fitness 101 by damiso(f): 11:48am On Jul 21, 2015
grin grin grin grin you ehn . I love your candour sha.

You can still have 'healthy' shikin and ships naa

grill or roast instead of fried chicken then swap irish potato for sweet potato either air fried or roasted or grilled and voila you have shkin and ships,healthier and almost close to the real thing

Shikin and ships is easy sef it is we jollof rice people that are trying, quinoa and cous cous dey try small small but it cant be the same as jollof rice.
Kimoni:
Day 15....
My before and after weight - 68.4Kg down to 66.1 cool I can also see my waist shrinking in my trousers and of course my 4 packs tongue grin
But my belly fat is not there yet...I know why sha...shicken en ships wink
;
Re: Fitness 101 by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 21, 2015
This is very vely selious o shocked

Well done ladies(no gent? Maka why? grin)

So much wanna join but has to properly heal first. Don't want to hear story abeg.

Push up is def ruled out for me.(health reason) so will I still do it without pushup?

Though,i'm actually reducing cos I changed my feeding habit.
I found out I eat uncontrollably after having a baby especially at night during night vigils so I always have garden egg around. I munch d thing and gauva(not d sweet type) anyhow.

Now wanna start my Irish potato diet again.

Yet to climb d scale and I won't till like d next two months.

EfenemaXY, Hmn, that mountain/rock climbing is so tempting but I heard one can see boa constrictor there. Also across d mountain r fulani/gwari folks. I no wan miss.

Wanna start running around my hood anytime soon.

I'm soo oloboish cheesy

And I hate it.

I'm into pap and beans combo(without sugar. More pap,small beans)

So much to do but for now,its only me so I can't leave baby.
Wish....
Re: Fitness 101 by Kimoni: 1:17pm On Jul 21, 2015
damiso:
grin grin grin grin you ehn . I love your candour sha.

You can still have 'healthy' shikin and ships naa

grill or roast instead of fried chicken then swap irish potato for sweet potato either air fried or roasted or grilled and voila you have shkin and ships,healthier and almost close to the real thing

Shikin and ships is easy sef it is we jollof rice people that are trying, quinoa and cous cous dey try small small but it cant be the same as jollof rice. ;

grin grin grin don't mind me jare
Problem is I hardly even make it at home
I eat it during lunch hours when I feel like having a heavy meal
Unfortunately, I have that feeling most days angry
Re: Fitness 101 by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 21, 2015
Kimoni:

grin grin grin grin grin grin Wombiliki wombia
Re: Fitness 101 by Kimoni: 2:41pm On Jul 21, 2015
naijababe:

grin grin grin grin grin grin Wombiliki wombia

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This eebu reminds me of how my siblings and I used to yab ourselves while growing up
I see you and Damiso remember all these eebu a lot
I love big families sha but I no fit try am angry
Re: Fitness 101 by damiso(f): 2:54pm On Jul 21, 2015
Maybe you should start doing meal prep , the night or maybe from sun night( its annoying I know) but it saves you from putting the next available thing in your mouth when you are really hungry.

Even take in my own snacks to work so I don't have to urge 'visit' the vending machine.

Today sef ( maybe cos I did my WO in the morning and also about 4km walking to work) the hunger wey waya me mid afternoon ehn if if did not have an apple and some nuts in my drawer na biscuits for get me o ( my colleague even has assorted biscuit tins that she brings in every week to share with whoever wants it ).

The healthy eating stuff na real war I agree and makes one seem a bit odd but its needed not just for a buff body but generally to help ones health. Just take it lil by lil sha and make lil changes and you will get there. if anyone could tell me I could live without Coke or fizzy drinks or take oats without sugar I would have argued with them.

Even my digestive system is thanking me. I used to be one those people who could 3 days without visiting the toilet for No2 now I go everyday.
Kimoni:

Re: Fitness 101 by damiso(f): 2:58pm On Jul 21, 2015
Kimoni:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
This eebu reminds me of how my siblings and I used to yab ourselves while growing up
I see you and Damiso remember all these eebu a lot
I love big families sha but I no fit try am angry
grin grin grin grin grin

My own na cousins and uncles and aunties I be first born so dem no born my siblings well

other choice ones include 'omo ounje' 'jejere'
Re: Fitness 101 by queen47: 3:15pm On Jul 21, 2015
queen47:
[url][/url][img][/img]

Hahaha....nne i no fit laugh especially at the point where she said spiritual liposuction to all areas necessary

@EfemenaXY, i am on day 3 Jm level 1 30days shred, i also do add a bit of running to it.

Foodwise, i wasnt good yesterday, it was my graduation so i ate chinese with friends.

I came here to put up my grad pics for 30mins only to realise that spambot got me because of the post in quote. I am yet to figure out what it was about the post that i was banned for.

1 Like

Re: Fitness 101 by Jamesdman(m): 3:27pm On Jul 21, 2015
Great work you ladies are putting in, am really 'miring your determination and consistency.
Feels good to find masef in the company of fellow fitness freaks.
**Following**
Re: Fitness 101 by Kimoni: 3:31pm On Jul 21, 2015
damiso:
Maybe you should start doing meal prep , the night or maybe from sun night( its annoying I know) but it saves you from putting the next available thing in your mouth when you are really hungry.

Even take in my own snacks to work so I don't have to urge 'visit' the vending machine.

Today sef ( maybe cos I did my WO in the morning and also about 4km walking to work) the hunger wey waya me mid afternoon ehn if if did not have an apple and some nuts in my drawer na biscuits for get me o ( my colleague even has assorted biscuit tins that she brings in every week to share with whoever wants it ).

The healthy eating stuff na real war I agree and makes one seem a bit odd but its needed not just for a buff body but generally to help ones health. Just take it lil by lil sha and make lil changes and you will get there. if anyone could tell me I could live without Coke or fizzy drinks or take oats without sugar I would have argued with them.

Even my digestive system is thanking me. I used to be one those people who could 3 days without visiting the toilet for No2 now I go everyday.

Thanks Damiso. I have tried this method before but it just didn't last. I guess I am too lazy or maybe the willpower is not there unlike JM angry
But I'll go back to it, like you said, will keep trying till I get there; funny enough, yesterday, I took only carrots but those days are extremely rare mehn
i'll start with my baby steps... grin
Re: Fitness 101 by Kimoni: 3:32pm On Jul 21, 2015
queen47:

@EfemenaXY, i am on day 3 Jm level 1 30days shred, i also do add a bit of running to it.

Foodwise, i wasnt good yesterday, it was my graduation so i ate chinese with friends.

I came here to put up my grad pics for 30mins only to realise that spambot got me because of the post in quote. I am yet to figure out what it was about the post that i was banned for.

Congrats queen...unto the next level now wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply)

148 New COVID-19 Cases Reported. Total 2950. 481 discharged. 98 Deaths / Coronavirus: India Lifts Ban On Chloroquine Export After Trump's Threat / This Snake Just Bit My Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.