Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Fitness 101 - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fitness 101 (50165 Views)

GLAUCOMA 101 - QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS / 101 Die From Lassa Fever In Nigeria / Fitness Without Bars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fitness 101 by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 11, 2015
Day 12, going strong but Nat's pushups are a killer. Another 8 days to move to level two. I take a break on Sundays so will be back on Monday. By the way, yesterday was my cheat day and I cheated with 6 ginger biscuits for snack, 2 slices of mighty meaty dominos pizza, 5 chicken wings and breaded fish and chips and a glass of fanta grin

See y'all Monday, I going out to buy my veggies for my juices for the week cool

1 Like

Re: Fitness 101 by cococandy(f): 2:16pm On Jul 11, 2015
mbulela:

Oga don nack her akpako
na lie o. Don't mind chilli.
Re: Fitness 101 by Kimoni: 9:22pm On Jul 12, 2015
Chillis:

You don't need it. But on one condition. Just do 20 push up for me

cry cry
Re: Fitness 101 by Kimoni: 9:24pm On Jul 12, 2015
Day 9 dusted...
Re: Fitness 101 by kilode100(f): 6:09am On Jul 13, 2015
Morning Y'all.
I took 2,000 steps today and the itching was Bad!!!...

Julian 30days shred day 1 done and dusted.
I am on fruits diet today.. Got me some some nice watermelon and pineapples.

I got this.

10 Likes

Re: Fitness 101 by Chillis: 7:09am On Jul 13, 2015
kilode100:
Morning Y'all.
I took 2,000 steps today and the itching was Bad!!!...

Julian 30days shred day 1 done and dusted.
I am on fruits diet today.. Got me some some nice watermelon and pineapples.

I got this.

Yah! Dats my gal.
*dancing alata*

Btw, pls don't go on just friut diet, it will weaken you and give you little strength that you need for the exercise.
instead eat a lot of green and protein And less carb. Your weight loss will focus on fat loss and give you more muscle mass.
make sure you get 1 tape and weight to measure up and see changes.
it's all about feeling good.
I no wan see you looking sick and weak and ready to lash out on people because of lack of energy kiss
we got your back, if anybody find your trouble just call me or class monitor cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fitness 101 by kilode100(f): 7:15am On Jul 13, 2015
Chillis:

Yah! Dats my gal.
*dancing alata*

Btw, pls don't go on just friut diet, it will weaken you and give you little strength that you need for the exercise.
instead eat a lot of green and protein And less carb. Your weight loss will focus on fat loss and give you more muscle mass.
I no wan see you looking sick and weak and ready to lash out on people because of lack of energy kiss
we got your back, if anybody find your trouble just call me or class monitor cheesy

Lol.
Noted.
Thanks for the encouragement

3 Likes

Re: Fitness 101 by cococandy(f): 7:55am On Jul 13, 2015
Who is the class monitor chilli grin
Chillis:

Yah! Dats my gal.
*dancing alata*

Re: Fitness 101 by opella(f): 9:41am On Jul 13, 2015
Day 6 done. My thighs no longer hurt wink wink

1 Like

Re: Fitness 101 by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 13, 2015
opella:
Day 6 done. My thighs no longer hurt wink wink

Yay!!! Chop knuckle

Day 13 done, I got this on a lockdown! Even if I am already dreading level 2, although still a good 7 days away lipsrsealed
Re: Fitness 101 by opella(f): 10:10am On Jul 13, 2015
naijababe:

Yay!!! Chop knuckle

Day 13 done, I got this on a lockdown! Even if I am already dreading level 2, although still a good 7 days away lipsrsealed

Thanks dear. Thank you for the motivation, do you know that nowadays if I see ladies with big tummy I will be like only if they know.
Re: Fitness 101 by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 13, 2015
opella:

Thanks dear. Thank you for the motivation, do you know that nowadays if I see ladies with big tummy I will be like only if they know.

That's the spirit. wink
Re: Fitness 101 by damiso(f): 1:15pm On Jul 13, 2015
naijababe:

Yay!!! Chop knuckle

I am too .. I am on day 12 today
Re: Fitness 101 by kilode100(f): 4:59pm On Jul 13, 2015
I am buying a waist clincher tomorrow. It's time to give some some chicks a run on their money.

I'm gearing up for tomorrow, but that itching is not good o.. I was itching badly on the road.
Re: Fitness 101 by Chillis: 9:02pm On Jul 13, 2015
cococandy:
Who is the class monitor chilli grin

Naijababe and kimoni the assistant . cheesy
Re: Fitness 101 by Chillis: 9:05pm On Jul 13, 2015
kilode100:
I am buying a waist clincher tomorrow. It's time to give some some chicks a run on their money.

I'm gearing up for tomorrow, but that itching is not good o.. I was itching badly on the road.

If the itching is on your laps, you can use powder on it. However, get a good sports clothing to hold the loode body part together while exercising.
I don't forget my sports short to hold my bum bum and good bra to hold my oranges while doing à sports cheesy.

It helps with excess bouncing and even itching

1 Like

Re: Fitness 101 by Chillis: 9:05pm On Jul 13, 2015
kilode100:

Dp
Re: Fitness 101 by kilode100(f): 9:16pm On Jul 13, 2015
Chillis:

If the itching is on your laps, you can use powder on it. However, get a good sports clothing to hold the loode body part together while exercising.
I don't forget my sports short to hold my bum bum and good bra to hold my oranges while doing à sports cheesy.

It helps with excess bouncing and even itching

Kk.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Fitness 101 by opella(f): 8:43am On Jul 14, 2015
Day 7 done and dusted.
Re: Fitness 101 by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 14, 2015
Supposed to be day 14 for me today but I wooke up all achey and whatnot angry I will see how I am feeling in the evening sad
Re: Fitness 101 by Kimoni: 7:02pm On Jul 14, 2015
Day 10 down...if I don't keep the records here, I'm sure I'll be jumping the days, so pls allow me wink grin
Re: Fitness 101 by damiso(f): 8:52pm On Jul 14, 2015
I had an injury today o (on top all jullians shouting) embarassed and it was not from the work out.

I forgot i placed my weights behind me after the first set of strength workouts and as I was doing the second set of jumping jacks I stepped on one and twisted my ankle cry cry you should have heard my yelp of pain.. I have placed ice packs on it and seriously hoping and praying that it does not get worse tomorrow .

So that was the end of my day 14 embarassed embarassed thankfully I had a half day at work today so I had earlier done some brisk walking and jogging before picking the kids. Gosh how silly could I have been like naijababe said I am hopeless embarassed

Ladies please be careful

Re: Fitness 101 by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 14, 2015
Oh my damiso, I am so sorry to hear that. Whatever you do, dont rush to get back to exercising o. My hubby was just telling me this evening that 6 days a week was too much that I should reduce the number of days I work out. Pele my dear, I will keep in touch and please go and see a doctor if it swells or starts to hurt
Re: Fitness 101 by Ppmoma: 9:33pm On Jul 14, 2015
Day 8 done. Its getting easy and boring.
Damiso, sorry bout your leg. Please don't stress it so that it can heal asap. Big hug to you.
Re: Fitness 101 by Chillis: 9:42pm On Jul 14, 2015
Kimoni:
Day 10 down...if I don't keep the records here, I'm sure I'll be jumping the days, so pls allow me wink grin

It not by shouting day 10 dusted.
show us the weight too by snapping photo on the scale.
who knows, maybe you dey do only 4mins before and end of video tongue grin

Pls we need evidence and sweat too.
Re: Fitness 101 by Chillis: 9:44pm On Jul 14, 2015
damiso:
I had an injury today o (on top all jullians shouting) embarassed and it was not from the work out.

I forgot i placed my weights behind me after the first set of strength workouts and as I was doing the second set of jumping jacks I stepped on one and twisted my ankle cry cry you should have heard my yelp of pain.. I have placed ice packs on it and seriously hoping and praying that it does not get worse tomorrow .

So that was the end of my day 14 embarassed embarassed thankfully I had a half day at work today so I had earlier done some brisk walking and jogging before picking the kids. Gosh how silly could I have been like naijababe said I am hopeless embarassed

Ladies please be careful

Kpele dear. Just reduce any work load on the said part. And keep massaging it. This will pass
Re: Fitness 101 by damiso(f): 9:59pm On Jul 14, 2015
Thank you @naijababe, ppmoma and chillis will def do. kiss

1 Like

Re: Fitness 101 by Kimoni: 10:23pm On Jul 14, 2015
Chillis:

It not by shouting day 10 dusted.
show us the weight too by snapping photo on the scale.
who knows, maybe you dey do only 4mins before and end of video tongue grin

Pls we need evidence and sweat too.

grin grin grin Chilli you no serious ooo

But I showed everybody evidence na? Na me say make you go vacation tongue
Re: Fitness 101 by Kimoni: 10:28pm On Jul 14, 2015
damiso:

Ladies please be careful

Awwww Damiso Sowwyy

Like naijababe said, pls take it easy henceforth.

And holla @ moi if you need me to take up your exercises from tomorrow wink
Re: Fitness 101 by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 15, 2015
Day 14 done, I am moving to level 2 in 6 days and mehn dem pressups are still a killer, apart from that every thing else is almost a walk a in the park
Re: Fitness 101 by Kimoni: 12:22pm On Jul 15, 2015
naijababe:
Day 14 done, I am moving to level 2 in 6 days and mehn dem pressups are still a killer, apart from that every thing else is almost a walk a in the park

Day 11 done. Was going to say the same thing about press-ups grin
Re: Fitness 101 by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 15, 2015
Kimoni:

Day 11 done. Was going to say the same thing about press-ups grin

In fact I had to do Anita's for the second set. My upper body strength must be completely 'pish' lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Scissors Found In Nigeria Pilgrim's Belly In Saudi Arabia (photo) / Dr Satmak Gideon Found Dead In Neighbour's House In Jos Six Weeks After Wedding / 148 New COVID-19 Cases Reported. Total 2950. 481 discharged. 98 Deaths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.