Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,068 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters (32296 Views)

We Did Not Reject Magu, Because Of DSS Report~Saraki, Senate President / Buhari: Forces In APC, PDP Trying To Remove President – Northern Group / Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by solidgidlas(m): 8:56pm On Jul 02, 2015
Naso. Ambo sabi Igbo as dream makers. He wnt b let dwn. Bur broz ambo no joke wit him salawi o
Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by Realgana(m): 8:56pm On Jul 02, 2015
b
Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 02, 2015
Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by sage2(m): 9:01pm On Jul 02, 2015
Calm down, guys! It is not the end of the world.
Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by TeamSimple(m): 9:01pm On Jul 02, 2015
Just watch how Bigots and Oppositions won't find fault with sahara reporters now. They won't term them sharia reporters,but choose to accept the news coz it suits their game plan.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by hangzhouro(m): 9:01pm On Jul 02, 2015
well done baba for handing over sensitive posts to trusted northerners. the country will soon realize Nigeria belongs to the north.

wondering what folks who think buhari is an ethnic bigot will be thinking at the moment

1 Like

Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by PhockPhockMan: 9:01pm On Jul 02, 2015
meforyou1:
wait till SGF is announced

I've lost faith in this government already.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by mmsen: 9:02pm On Jul 02, 2015
Welrez:
Northernisation in swift progress!

So we'll see 90% poverty and 90% illiteracy nationwide?

Nigeria I hail thee...
Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 02, 2015
Buhari! Why are u hustling so hard to northernize this country. U are gradually sowing seeds that will backfire one day. Pls tread carefully

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by AutoCarTracker(m): 9:04pm On Jul 02, 2015
hmmm, there is an internal problem in Aso rock, PMB dont really want the DSS.
Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by hibbayueei(m): 9:04pm On Jul 02, 2015
Okay.

Am so late for my meeting and I ve not gone 2ru the files/Am traveling and I will need sumtin to kip me busy/My phone memory is filled up, I need to free some space/i need to transfer files from my computer to my Phone or Tablets/ I need to watch a video or play music or read files I downloaded from my phone on my TV screen or Tablets or computer .... THEN what you need is an OTG Smartphones Dual USB Flash drive... Check my signature/profile for more information.
Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by PhockPhockMan: 9:06pm On Jul 02, 2015
[s]
TeamSimple:
Just watch how Bigots and Oppositions won't find fault with sahara reporters now. They won't term them sharia reporters,but choose to accept the news coz it suits their game plan.
[/s]

NEXT.
Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by Sant1m: 9:06pm On Jul 02, 2015
Most Nigerians don't even know the name of DG DSS, Ogar stole the show under Jonah.
Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by princoo(m): 9:06pm On Jul 02, 2015
I hardly comment here but have to now. Please I think buhari should be tutored on what happened to ISIS. It emerged as a result of marginalization of the sunnis by the Shia led government. Hence ISIS came out and it was too late. He should make it a leveled ground
Even if he doesn't trust an Igbo he learn to trust his closest southerners SW.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:06pm On Jul 02, 2015
ellabooz:
This man is vil,if you add am E na u sabi.

no wonder his first tenure ended up with coup.

many thanks to IBB the people's general.

This man is very very tribal and it's very wrong to entrust a diverse country in his care.
Nigeria will live to regret voting this man.

Tinubu and Amechi are worst hit of fate ,they should take heart.

All say CHANGE.

That was the kind of change championed by America in Libya.
Libyains are now asking for BALANCE not CHANGE

What is this one saying?
Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by EbyJulie(f): 9:08pm On Jul 02, 2015
It was bound 2 happen. Durin Obj's regime d DG was 4rm west, Yaradua's north n Jonathan's south south. Dat's how it goes.
Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by sadissbala(m): 9:09pm On Jul 02, 2015
ellabooz:
This man is vil,if you add am E na u sabi.

no wonder his first tenure ended up with coup.

many thanks to IBB the people's general.

This man is very very tribal and it's very wrong to entrust a diverse country in his care.
Nigeria will live to regret voting this man.

Tinubu and Amechi are worst hit of fate ,they should take heart.

All say CHANGE.

That was the kind of change championed by America in Libya.
Libyains are now asking for BALANCE not CHANGE

always remember that majority of his vote came from north and other muslem south wester.
Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by mymadam(m): 9:15pm On Jul 02, 2015
Goldmaxx:
...i dedicate this to my pregnant gf...

Congrats, my buddy. But NAN/Nutrend/Cow & Gate don cost ooo. Anyway, akamu de plenty sha. No wahala.
Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by all4gud(m): 9:17pm On Jul 02, 2015
The change that we deserve. It's starting from the North. Sai Baba Change

1 Like

Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 02, 2015
Goldmaxx:
Ftc again,anyway i dedicate this to my pregnant gf *sad* embarassed
Mtsw
Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by emmalexabl(m): 9:18pm On Jul 02, 2015
meforyou1:
wait till SGF is announced

I wont be taken aback if i should wake up tomorrow to hear that SGF post has also gone to a northerner...
Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by Ikemikeobi(m): 9:18pm On Jul 02, 2015
Change is here
Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by TeamSimple(m): 9:19pm On Jul 02, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

NEXT.
You are One of them..
Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by babydioku(f): 9:19pm On Jul 02, 2015
Mmadu ka ulo ya na agba oku ohapu ya na achu oke.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by omojeesu(m): 9:19pm On Jul 02, 2015
Welrez:
Northernisation in swift progress!
It is appearing so. Wait and see.
Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by Goldmaxx(f): 9:19pm On Jul 02, 2015
Sir
MuhdG:
Mtsw
Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 02, 2015
TheOnlyWiseMan:

Yorubas must be regretting now.
Sorry loser..
They actually have heads that have brain.

Unlike u cowards with head but red oil instead of brain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by Mbkgroup: 9:20pm On Jul 02, 2015
i pray dis govt doesnt lead us astray.
Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 02, 2015
Goldmaxx:
Sir
Don't sir me.
Stup.id boy.
Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by Goldmaxx(f): 9:21pm On Jul 02, 2015
Thanx buh am sad
mymadam:

Congrats, my buddy. But NAN/Nutrend/Cow & Gate don cost ooo. Anyway, akamu de plenty sha. No wahala.

Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by mrkings84(m): 9:21pm On Jul 02, 2015
Very soon everyone will be sleeping with their eyes open in this country all In the name of Change.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kenneth Okonkwo With Bola Tinubu, Amaechi, Says APC Set For The Best Convention / NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? / Halima Sheriff And Ronnie Dankabo Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.