Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters (32298 Views)

We Did Not Reject Magu, Because Of DSS Report~Saraki, Senate President / Buhari: Forces In APC, PDP Trying To Remove President – Northern Group / Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by vanunu: 10:10pm On Jul 02, 2015
ajebuter:

Not all Yoruba

I'm yoruba and happy things are falling apart for Tinubu, dulardihnooo and APC

So , get your fact right

Shoki

You must a reasonable man.
Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by jcross19: 10:12pm On Jul 02, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

http://saharareporters.com/2015/07/02/buhari-forces-dg-dss-resign
some apc chieftain will be like "you think that buhari has not forgotten us , just remember has amnesia" well buhari move on turn aso rock to home of almajiri and dawadawa okay .
Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 02, 2015
I don't have to blame buhari.

Buhari keep on removing all they south-south nor the Eastern with immediate effect
Because they have decided to remained a slave.
Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by frankyychiji(f): 10:15pm On Jul 02, 2015
ayindejimmy:

i'm sory, but it seems u'r d learner. SR have reported many negative stories abt Tinubu b4.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/sahara-reporters-story-tinubu-malicious-false-abayomi/

Get d facts rite. Dnt jus go around insultin ppl
Sahara reporters does a million propaganda and chip in one real story to attempt a balance! We know their antics very well. They are on Tinubus payroll you learner!
Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by philips70(m): 10:21pm On Jul 02, 2015
ayindejimmy:

i'm sory, but it seems u'r d learner. SR have reported many negative stories abt Tinubu b4.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/sahara-reporters-story-tinubu-malicious-false-abayomi/

Get d facts rite. Dnt jus go around insultin ppl

You cannot help these collective children of multiple anger with their twisted brain. Before Sahara were working for APC but now they have started working for Tinubu. what a concoction.

I have a friend who used to post this sentiments of Sahara and APC on Facebook and I pulled multiple articles of Sahara where they took him to tatters for him. And that was the end.

The witch when dey disturb these guys brain don die tay tay. No remedies.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by Jesusloveyou: 10:21pm On Jul 02, 2015
Goldmaxx:
Ftc again,anyway i dedicate this to my pregnant gf *sad* embarassed
shm, u pregnant a girl at ur age,and u are proud of such shameful act.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by phabulux: 10:22pm On Jul 02, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Don't mind them.

Don't be annoyed that I'm quoting you. Be annoyed, anyway.

I'm trying, though, to refer to theonlywiseman. If there was any wisdom when God created him, then, He did not remember to add it to his head.
Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by salisy: 10:30pm On Jul 02, 2015
Transition from South southernized Nigeria to Nothernization of Nigeria. I love Baba. Appoint only those you can trust.
Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by FAJFARM(m): 10:33pm On Jul 02, 2015
Goldmaxx:
Ftc again,anyway i dedicate this to my pregnant gf *sad* embarassed

Sad? That she is pregnant or what? U berra stand up and shake off that ugly mood. Is a good gift, embrace it.
Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by nd07(m): 11:00pm On Jul 02, 2015
D peoples general indeed. to d dull minded ibos who sold their birthright during d election & r now complaining dt we didn't get any appointment in ds government, remember dt Buhari is not tribal. his cook is an ibo man, his driver a christian, his barber from Enugu, his shoe shinner from Abia, his gatekeepers a yoruba, his launderer a christian so what appointment r we expecting again. To d yorubas, u were eating jollof rice in d time of GEJ, Tinubu came up with his illusion which u followed & now u hv lost all. once again we r welcome 2 northanization of nigeria
Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by kingslly(m): 11:13pm On Jul 02, 2015
U r loser...
PhockPhockMan:

South West 1 vs 0 South East.
Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 02, 2015
problem solved... now he doesn't need to use Army and military as bodyguards... he can remain with the SSS.
Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:33pm On Jul 02, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

South East don't need low life appointments, We are waiting for the REAL list before we can react. After all, SW that supported him with their blood,how many has he appointed. Fool.
Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by ldpele(m): 11:59pm On Jul 02, 2015
godoluwa:
baba go-slow aka baba dogoyaro, baba old snail, baba onechance, baba west germany, we need u to deny dis story
u didn't include OLD WINE, why u go forget that can title.
Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by PhockPhockMan: 12:12am On Jul 03, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

South East don't need low life appointments, We are waiting for the REAL list before we can react. After all, SW that supported him with their blood,how many has he appointed. Fool.
You are the fool for not understanding my joke.

Mkpuru amu gbawa gi ebe ahu.
Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by godoluwa(m): 6:01am On Jul 03, 2015
ldpele:
u didn't include OLD WINE, why u go forget that can title.
lol
Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by Goldmaxx(f): 6:05am On Jul 03, 2015
Sir
Jesusloveyou:
shm, u pregnant a girl at ur age,and u are proud of such shameful act.
Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by Goldmaxx(f): 6:06am On Jul 03, 2015
But am still young
FAJFARM:

Sad? That she is pregnant or what? U berra stand up and shake off that ugly mood. Is a good gift, embrace it.
Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by FAJFARM(m): 6:49am On Jul 03, 2015
Goldmaxx:
But am still young

Don't worry bro it has a reason y it happened now. It ll only help you to act like a man now and hustle more. Don't terminate it.#Notoabortion.
Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by billyG(m): 7:36am On Jul 03, 2015
Yakubu Dogar-north Bukola Saraki-north Ekweremadu Ike-North
PhockPhockMan:

Who be this?
Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by liongirl: 7:47am On Jul 03, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

http://saharareporters.com/2015/07/02/buhari-forces-dg-dss-resign
no marginalization of the north tank God but enjoy it while it last so that soon any of u that opens his kolanut mouth to shut marginalization thunder will fire the person we are taking note
Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by dombenis(m): 7:53am On Jul 03, 2015
ellabooz:
This man is vil,if you add am E na u sabi.

no wonder his first tenure ended up with coup.

many thanks to IBB the people's general.

This man is very very tribal and it's very wrong to entrust a diverse country in his care.
Nigeria will live to regret voting this man.

Tinubu and Amechi are worst hit of fate ,they should take heart.

All say CHANGE.

That was the kind of change championed by America in Libya.
Libyains are now asking for BALANCE not CHANGE

.... we dont need change but we need growth. that is what a country like Nigeria need. in 1983 one dollar was 50kobi not up to one naira. but now one dollar is #230.which is unfair. thanks and happy new month to you all my fellow Nairaland. may this month be a favorable month to us.
Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by Goldmaxx(f): 8:00am On Jul 03, 2015
FAJFARM:

Don't worry bro it has a reason y it happened now. It ll only help you to act like a man now and hustle more. Don't terminate it.#Notoabortion.
thanks bro,God bless you. smiley
FAJFARM:

thanks bro,God bless you.
Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by mkpikpub(m): 9:11am On Jul 03, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

South East - 1 Boko haram prisoners
Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by gentle87(m): 9:12am On Jul 03, 2015
I am po evervozi and I am po no vozi
Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:29am On Jul 03, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

You are the fool for not understanding my joke.

Mkpuru amu gbawa gi ebe ahu.

Take that joke to your useless father, Nkapi Ohia.
Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by ayindejimmy(m): 10:56am On Jul 03, 2015
frankyychiji:
Sahara reporters does a million propaganda and chip in one real story to attempt a balance! We know their antics very well. They are on Tinubus payroll you learner!
i giv up. You need JESUS-today. Dont delay
Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by frankyychiji(f): 2:07pm On Jul 03, 2015
ayindejimmy:

i giv up. You need JESUS-today. Dont delay
Don't we all need Jesus today? cheesy
Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by erimmy(m): 3:41pm On Jul 03, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

I guess we are in for a long thing with this kind of change. Anyway,if the appointments are based on merit, that's cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kogi Indigenes Besiege Yahaya Bello On the Okene-Owo Highway (photos) / Adamu Garaba: Peter Obi Struggled To Read Like A Primary School Student / NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.