Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,600 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters (32323 Views)

We Did Not Reject Magu, Because Of DSS Report~Saraki, Senate President / Buhari: Forces In APC, PDP Trying To Remove President – Northern Group / Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by Goldmaxx(f): 9:22pm On Jul 02, 2015
MuhdG:
Don't sir me. Stup.id boy.
k
Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 02, 2015
so its all about the northerners then......... God abeg help South South oo
Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by PhockPhockMan: 9:23pm On Jul 02, 2015
Mogidi:
You voted change, enjoy your change.
I'm enjoying the change already.
Those shouting sai Buhari are now regretting.
As for me I'm not expecting anything positive from this DULLARD.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by Forwetinnah: 9:23pm On Jul 02, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
I tot u guys said SR is the media arm of APC??

Yes...its the ACN arm of the APC. Sowore doing his region justice
Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by Mogidi: 9:24pm On Jul 02, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

I'm enjoying the change already.
Those shouting sai Buhari are now regretting.
As for me I'm not expecting anything positive from this DULLARD.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by Forwetinnah: 9:25pm On Jul 02, 2015
TheOnlyWiseMan:

Yorubas must be regretting now.

Sophisticated "Regrets" for that matter grin
Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by yipata: 9:27pm On Jul 02, 2015
emamos:
i think it s better for him to be FORCED to resign rather than get SACKED.

Nah I do not support that... he needs to feel the fire when he least expect it.... the change government needs real men and loyal ones.. not money lickers..
Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by pus24: 9:28pm On Jul 02, 2015
.You can see the level of the problem in the north.

Obvious if they have done what buhari did by showing the flag of the country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria. The problem would never have got this far.

thousand of lifes would have been saved because Nigeria is a violent place. people take the laws into their own hand.

You have to understand the people of the country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria are more educated than northerners. So the people of the kingdom of Western Nigeria would understand than northerners. the issue. tell the people about the country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria is a saver root than even anyone stepping their foot in the north.

the north is not a homogenous society like the Country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria.

The Game plan is Western Nigeria vs Nigeria. that is the way to be alive. because the people of the country of Western Nigeria are more educated. Since buhari have been showing the flag of the country of Western Nigeria, do you see anyone result to violent in the country of Western Nigeria, NO. they are more educated.

Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by kalaboyama: 9:28pm On Jul 02, 2015
this president is only interested in appointing all the north into positions including his cows. he is trying to accomplish his plans of islamizing the nation by positioning only northern citizens, is it only north in this country..... this is the change we will see

1 Like

Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 02, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
I tot u guys said SR is the media arm of APC??

U don't get it brother, sahara is tinubus runs n APC used it to defame Jonathan.

Now northerners are subduing Yoruba's n Tinubus mouth peace is denting buhari already.
Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by Wasquad(m): 9:29pm On Jul 02, 2015
phrezzz:
Lets be honest. APC and PDP and reason 147 innocents lives were murdered, this is not the first time nor 2nd time. our president has over 3twitter verified accts and cant tweet a note of consolidation to those families. we take dis thing as a joke saying dullaard, satanoids becos we dont have a feeling of what people who deserve to be happy go through everyday in borno. rip to those slain souls. Buhari must act now.
Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by Justicealh3(m): 9:32pm On Jul 02, 2015
Sai Northerners.
Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by toshmann(m): 9:36pm On Jul 02, 2015
Goldmaxx:
Ftc again,anyway i dedicate this to my pregnant gf *sad* embarassed

grin grin
Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by toshmann(m): 9:38pm On Jul 02, 2015
pus24:
You can see the level of the problem in the north.

Obvious if they have done what buhari did by showing the flag of the country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria. The problem would never have got this far.

thousand of lifes would have been saved because Nigeria is a violent place. people take the laws into their own hand.

You have to understand the people of the country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria are more educated than northerners. So the people of the kingdom of Western Nigeria would understand than northerners. the issue. tell the people about the country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria is a saver root than even anyone stepping their foot in the north.

the north is not a homogenous society like the Country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria.

The Game plan is Western Nigeria vs Nigeria. that is the way to be alive. because the people of the country of Western Nigeria are more educated.

Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by PhockPhockMan: 9:40pm On Jul 02, 2015
princoo:
I hardly comment here but have to now. Please I think buhari should be tutored on what happened to ISIS. It emerged as a result of marginalization of the sunnis by the Shia led government. Hence ISIS came out and it was too late. He should make it a leveled ground
Even if he doesn't trust an Igbo he learn to trust his closest southerners SW.

Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by logica(m): 9:41pm On Jul 02, 2015
emamos:
i think it s better for him to be FORCED to resign rather than get SACKED.
Interestingly, with most employment contracts I know of, you get paid for getting the sack and you get nothing for resigning.
Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by emamos: 9:42pm On Jul 02, 2015
yipata:

Nah I do not support that... he needs to feel the fire when he least expect it.... the change government needs real men and loyal ones.. not money lickers..
i knw he s partisan,dats y i said he shuld thank his star he wasnt sackd but resign
Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by Ayietim(m): 9:44pm On Jul 02, 2015
Some words for you to ponder upon...

1. Not everybody loves to do business but everybody can make a successful business out of what they love to do.

2. Don't worry when people use you for their selfish end and walk away, you are a water fountain that never dries up, you will continue to flourish and they will come back, they always do, they will shamelessly come back with their tails in between their legs, to beg for more. And please, when they come back, don't tell them No, give it to them, after all, you have in abundance, and by giving continuously, you continue to flow ceaselessly.
http://ayietim.
Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by Firefire(m): 9:44pm On Jul 02, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

That guy is too crude to my liking.

Honestly, you go fear insults.
Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by vanunu: 9:48pm On Jul 02, 2015
It is very clear that buhari is trying so hard to divid this country.

From the smell of mess, you know the taste of shiit
Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by dunkem21(m): 9:50pm On Jul 02, 2015
babydioku:
Mmadu ka ulo ya na agba oku ohapu ya na achu oke.

Nwanyi oma, baby di oku ..

..I love people that write fluent Igbo. ..reminds me of "Ukwa ruo Oge ya, O daa"

Jisie ike.
Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by Pecca: 9:51pm On Jul 02, 2015
...and was replaced with a man from Daura...PMB's kith & kin. Change in deed. Thank God I didn't vote for NEPOTISM.
Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by emamos: 9:53pm On Jul 02, 2015
logica:
Interestingly, with most employment contracts I know of, you get paid for getting the sack and you get nothing for resigning.
it slipped my mind. Na true u say bro
Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by ayindejimmy(m): 9:55pm On Jul 02, 2015
frankyychiji:
They are now more than ever. They are on Tinubus payroll and Tinubu has turned his propaganda on Buhari for obvious reasons. Are you a learner or you are just dull?
i'm sory, but it seems u'r d learner. SR have reported many negative stories abt Tinubu b4.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/sahara-reporters-story-tinubu-malicious-false-abayomi/

Get d facts rite. Dnt jus go around insultin ppl
Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by aresa: 9:57pm On Jul 02, 2015
This must be where the wailing wailers gather to wail...

Village losers...lmao
Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by PhockPhockMan: 9:58pm On Jul 02, 2015
MuhdG:

Sorry loser..
They actually have heads that have brain.

Unlike u cowards with head but red oil instead of brain
Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by PhockPhockMan: 9:59pm On Jul 02, 2015
MuhdG:

Sorry loser..
They actually have heads that have brain.

Unlike u cowards with head but red oil instead of brain

Your brains seems to have failed you people.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by PhockPhockMan: 10:02pm On Jul 02, 2015
mrkings84:
Very soon everyone will be sleeping with their eyes open in this country all In the name of Change.

Too bad.
Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by ajebuter(f): 10:02pm On Jul 02, 2015
TheOnlyWiseMan:

Yorubas must be regretting now.

Not all Yoruba

I'm yoruba and happy things are falling apart for Tinubu, dulardihnooo and APC

So , get your fact right

Shoki
Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 02, 2015
If only Buhari were a Nairalander...he would have felt the impact of some of these comments and insults..Southerner,Northerner,Londoner anyone one Pres. Buhari deems fit for any position, let him keep appointing.very soon he will even appoint new northern coach for the super Eagles.Nigerians are watching, the God that gave him this chance to misbehave am sure is watching..

Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 02, 2015
.... Sahara

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters by phabulux: 10:06pm On Jul 02, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

http://saharareporters.com/2015/07/02/buhari-forces-dg-dss-resign

What can one say to this other than that to state two simple facts? Number one: How many human beings could withstand the kind of relentless efforts made by a government agency ( that ought to be impartial) to tarnish a man's image?

Number two: Buhari is trying to convince us that he is the most ethnically oriented b*a*s*t*a*rd that we've ever managed to elect. If he is not appointing mostly Hausas, then, he is doing what we know most Hausas for: slaughtering us all.

I hope I won't get banned for this since I work for the President grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Otaru Salihu Ohize Is Dead / Young Man Killed As Police Shoot At Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja. Photos / Why Is Bola Tinubu Hiding In London? By Farooq A. Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.