Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,790 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:59 AM

Inlove Online!!! Is It Possible To Love Someone You Re Yet To Meet?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Inlove Online!!! Is It Possible To Love Someone You Re Yet To Meet?? (4931 Views)

Possible To Love Someone Of The Opposite Sex Without Improper Intention? / 20 Body Language Women Exhibit When They're Inlove With You. / 6 Things That Happen When You Love Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inlove Online!!! Is It Possible To Love Someone You Re Yet To Meet?? by IamLEGEND1: 8:30am On Jul 04, 2015
zaragal:

Thnx sugar kiss
Dont mention it
Re: Inlove Online!!! Is It Possible To Love Someone You Re Yet To Meet?? by Tashaamania(f): 2:08pm On Jul 04, 2015
Odunharry:

hello..morning to you
Hey, good afternoon
Re: Inlove Online!!! Is It Possible To Love Someone You Re Yet To Meet?? by Tashaamania(f): 2:09pm On Jul 04, 2015
zaragal:

Thnx sugar
Welcome smiley
Re: Inlove Online!!! Is It Possible To Love Someone You Re Yet To Meet?? by Odunharry(m): 2:48pm On Jul 04, 2015
Tashaamania:
Hey, good afternoon
afternoon...check ur mail
Re: Inlove Online!!! Is It Possible To Love Someone You Re Yet To Meet?? by Nmeri17: 9:21pm On Jul 04, 2015
hian!! how can you be in a relationship with a virtual person?? what dyu do when konji attacks?? insert your pay-niece in your earphone port or phone's mouthpiece wait!! pay-NIECE//mouth-PIECE

wow!! my IQ level is at 9999999 cheesy
Re: Inlove Online!!! Is It Possible To Love Someone You Re Yet To Meet?? by rosy4u(f): 10:43pm On Jul 04, 2015
op, I'm also in the same situation... I pray it works smiley
Re: Inlove Online!!! Is It Possible To Love Someone You Re Yet To Meet?? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 04, 2015
It's not possible. I agree that one can feel excited about a new catch online but the fact that your ability to continue liking or loving that person is totally dependent on their eventual outlook (ugly, beautiful, sexy, intuitive e.t.c) screams out the word INFATUATION. Love can take possesion of you after the first meeting and not before then.
Re: Inlove Online!!! Is It Possible To Love Someone You Re Yet To Meet?? by gabbidonb(m): 1:48pm On Jul 05, 2015
Don't get too carried away.. It's definitely infatuation ; how can u fall so easily. Take it easy n don't have lofty expectations. From experience the grass is always greener in their description than in their actual greenness ; it
Often times a step or two below ur expectation so be strong enough to deal with it. Next time try to control yourself. Thank me later
Re: Inlove Online!!! Is It Possible To Love Someone You Re Yet To Meet?? by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 08, 2015
rosy4u:
op, I'm also in the same situation... I pray it works smiley

Lolzzzzz....hehehehhehhehehw...for real??...in a relatnship with someone u re yet to meet??
Re: Inlove Online!!! Is It Possible To Love Someone You Re Yet To Meet?? by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 08, 2015
gabbidonb:
Don't get too carried away.. It's definitely infatuation ; how can u fall so easily. Take it easy n don't have lofty expectations. From experience the grass is always greener in their description than in their actual greenness ; it
Often times a step or two below ur expectation so be strong enough to deal with it. Next time try to control yourself. Thank me later

Easy bro....love happens anywhere....bt am not denying the fact dat it could be infatuation..."could"

1 Like

Re: Inlove Online!!! Is It Possible To Love Someone You Re Yet To Meet?? by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 08, 2015
blogexpert:
It's not possible. I agree that one can feel excited about a new catch online but the fact that your ability to continue liking or loving that person is totally dependent on their eventual outlook (ugly, beautiful, sexy, intuitive e.t.c) screams out the word INFATUATION. Love can take possesion of you after the first meeting and not before then.

Love is an attraction dear...Bt nobody said it only physical.... wink

1 Like

Re: Inlove Online!!! Is It Possible To Love Someone You Re Yet To Meet?? by rosy4u(f): 11:49am On Jul 08, 2015
zaragal:

Lolzzzzz....hehehehhehhehehw...for real??...in a relatnship with someone u re yet to meet??
yes dear.... seems weird ryt

we acting as if we've met b4

I pray it works perfectly after we meet each other
Re: Inlove Online!!! Is It Possible To Love Someone You Re Yet To Meet?? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 08, 2015
rosy4u:

yes dear.... seems weird ryt

we acting as if we've met b4

I pray it works perfectly after we meet each other

Really weird....lolzzzzz....u guys should plan meeting nah cheesy cheesy
Re: Inlove Online!!! Is It Possible To Love Someone You Re Yet To Meet?? by rosy4u(f): 12:20pm On Jul 08, 2015
zaragal:

yea sure .... we'll meet soon smiley
Re: Inlove Online!!! Is It Possible To Love Someone You Re Yet To Meet?? by 400billionman: 1:14pm On Jul 08, 2015
zaragal:
Hy famz....thank God its Friday bet some nairaland is out cruising and clubbing as in no be small tin ooo grin. ......
Anyways ve got a little issues on my mind and I feel really weird and awkward right now..
Hav been single for a while because I felt relatnship should be put on hold for now, hav turned down many guys and rejected gestures, to some guys dat I like I play "hard to get" u knw nah, ladies tin...Bt recently a friend who knows a friend hook me up with one kinda guy like dat and after like few weeks of our conversation oh heavens I get crazy abt dis guy as I get really crazy abt him dat am baffled I cn fall dis easily, me dat am forming hard heart grin no guy can break thru am kinda confused and am trying to wonder if my feelings re genuine, I mean I respect dis guy, too much that am afraid not to hurt him or get him upset (he is a melchol) does who knw temperaments ll understand better,...he is more like my kind of Guy bt we re yet to meet in person reason becos we abode in two difference states so we havn't traveled through although we ll c soonest...Bt am kinda confused if our love is genuine becos we re yet to meet and I cnt understand how love takes place without d physical

Pls guys is it possible to love someone u hav not seen??

Is the feelings genuine or we re both infatuated, or jst deceiving ourselves

Pls points without insults abeg...thnx

Picture or I don't bilivit this shiit.

Have you not seen him on Facebook ? And you come here lying you have not seen him..
Re: Inlove Online!!! Is It Possible To Love Someone You Re Yet To Meet?? by 400billionman: 1:15pm On Jul 08, 2015
zaragal:

Don't sleep with him on first date..
Re: Inlove Online!!! Is It Possible To Love Someone You Re Yet To Meet?? by 400billionman: 1:16pm On Jul 08, 2015
jokeydamson:
Hmmm be careful use ur head not ur @ cos u never can tell

Very fine girl..
Re: Inlove Online!!! Is It Possible To Love Someone You Re Yet To Meet?? by yilly(f): 1:42pm On Jul 08, 2015
big7:
Make i first check if u not my gf coming back tomorrow...

OK back to the topic... My gf nd i haven't met.. Though we are reli into each other.. But the gud news z that she z coming back to lag tomorrow hallaluyah.. Lol...
It possible loving someone you haven't met just make sure what he tells you about himself z the gospel trust... Then u guys are gud to go.. Though distance relationship z kinda weird to me.. Love it when my woman is not to far away for my reach... Enjoy your dude... Best of luck.... Tomorrow on my mind gonna meet Dat gal wen Don put my expectations over high since a month now... Though I love her sha
Yep my bf too is in lag n i've nt met him before. We are two mnths old bt i hope jst like ur gf, get to meet him oneday n soon cos am waaaaaaayyyyyyy head over heels wt him. And he luvs me too. smiley
big7:
Make i first check if u not my gf coming back tomorrow...

OK back to the topic... My gf nd i haven't met.. Though we are reli into each other.. But the gud news z that she z coming back to lag tomorrow hallaluyah.. Lol...
It possible loving someone you haven't met just make sure what he tells you about himself z the gospel trust... Then u guys are gud to go.. Though distance relationship z kinda weird to me.. Love it when my woman is not to far away for my reach... Enjoy your dude... Best of luck.... Tomorrow on my mind gonna meet Dat gal wen Don put my expectations over high since a month now... Though I love her sha
Yep my bf too is in lag n i've nt met him before. We are two mnths old bt i hope jst like ur gf, get to meet him oneday n soon cos am waaaaaaayyyyyyy head over heels wt him. And he luvs me too.
Re: Inlove Online!!! Is It Possible To Love Someone You Re Yet To Meet?? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 08, 2015
400billionman:

Don't sleep with him on first date..

Na true....
Re: Inlove Online!!! Is It Possible To Love Someone You Re Yet To Meet?? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 08, 2015
400billionman:

Picture or I don't bilivit this shiit.

Have you not seen him on Facebook ? And you come here lying you have not seen him..

Not Facebook
Re: Inlove Online!!! Is It Possible To Love Someone You Re Yet To Meet?? by 400billionman: 3:15pm On Jul 08, 2015
zaragal:

Na true....

Wait, so you have prepared to do it ?
Re: Inlove Online!!! Is It Possible To Love Someone You Re Yet To Meet?? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 08, 2015
400billionman:

Wait, so you have prepared to do it ?

I dey craze....i don't do sex a seconds before wedding gorrit??
Re: Inlove Online!!! Is It Possible To Love Someone You Re Yet To Meet?? by 400billionman: 3:21pm On Jul 08, 2015
zaragal:

I dey craze....i don't do sex a seconds before wedding gorrit??

grin kiss

Sorry, I didn't know I was talking to a virgin..
Re: Inlove Online!!! Is It Possible To Love Someone You Re Yet To Meet?? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 08, 2015
400billionman:

grin kiss

Sorry, I didn't know I was talking to a virgin..

None of ur business sugar undecided, go read ur book sad
Re: Inlove Online!!! Is It Possible To Love Someone You Re Yet To Meet?? by kingdenny(m): 4:36pm On Jul 08, 2015
yes it is very possible, I met my girlfriend online, fell in love online before we even physically met, today we are married , and its one year anniversary around the corner . The Lord is our pillar of strength
Re: Inlove Online!!! Is It Possible To Love Someone You Re Yet To Meet?? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 08, 2015
kingdenny:
yes it is very possible, I met my girlfriend online, fell in love online before we even physically met, today we are married , and its one year anniversary around the corner . The Lord is our pillar of strength

Wow....dis is so perfect..... kiss kiss...nyce testimony... smiley
Re: Inlove Online!!! Is It Possible To Love Someone You Re Yet To Meet?? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 08, 2015
jephri:

Wat re u doing on my thread....pls get off undecided angry
Re: Inlove Online!!! Is It Possible To Love Someone You Re Yet To Meet?? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 08, 2015
zaragal:

Wat re u doing on my thread....pls get off undecided angry

Victoria ..... No hard feelings na
Re: Inlove Online!!! Is It Possible To Love Someone You Re Yet To Meet?? by MizMyColi(f): 11:34pm On Jul 08, 2015
dechandel:
Hol'on right there!!!
You two haven't met you say? And you are already feeling 'em tummy butterflies? Interesting!!

Now when you two finally meet, and there is this bit of expectations you already built up with your imaginations and he scores less? What will you do? Love him any less?
I mean don't get me wrong, you can actually take a liking to someone you've never met, but go all easy girl!!kiss kiss

Well said babes.

We know how these things work.
More oft than not, those feelings are not real.

I am not putting down online romance, but investing so much in so little a time never pans out quite well and you'll be raising unecessary sexual tension.

Try going 3 days without calling or texting eachother...you'll be marvelled at how your mind played you big time.

Loving someone you haven't met isn't the real deal. You're mostly falling for your perception of the person, your fantasies actually.

The equation is as simple as this....

If You Rush In=You Will Rush Out.

1 Like

Re: Inlove Online!!! Is It Possible To Love Someone You Re Yet To Meet?? by kennboiy(m): 11:43pm On Jul 08, 2015
MizMyColi:

Well said babes.

We know how these things work.
More oft than not, those feelings are not real.

I am not putting down online romance, but investing so much in so little a time never pans out quite well and you'll be raising unecessary sexual tension.

Try going 3 days without calling or texting eachother...you'll be marvelled at how your mind played you big time.

Loving someone you haven't met isn't the real deal. You're mostly falling for your perception of the person, your fantasies actually.

The equation is as simple as this....

If You Rush In=You Will Rush Out.
So you dont have any online crush grin seems you are scared of online dating. smiley

1 Like

Re: Inlove Online!!! Is It Possible To Love Someone You Re Yet To Meet?? by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 09, 2015
op wat of when u come meet face to face wit dis dude and u come find out say he is pot bellied,has very thick scary yoruba tribal marks on his face,he has bowlegs with a very thick yoruba accent and tobacco stained lips cheesy.Will u still be in love with him?
omo dey wary of online relationships ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Inlove Online!!! Is It Possible To Love Someone You Re Yet To Meet?? by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 09, 2015
dechandel:
Hol'on right there!!!
You two haven't met you say? And you are already feeling 'em tummy butterflies? Interesting!!

Now when you two finally meet, and there is this bit of expectations you already built up with your imaginations and he scores less? What will you do? Love him any less?
I mean don't get me wrong, you can actually take a liking to someone you've never met, but go all easy girl!!kiss kiss

Love you gal kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Is Makydebbie??? / Plastic Surgery Turns Woman Face To Something Else / LMAO See The Epic Reply A Guy Give A Lady that try to shade him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.