Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Inlove Online!!! Is It Possible To Love Someone You Re Yet To Meet?? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Inlove Online!!! Is It Possible To Love Someone You Re Yet To Meet?? (4816 Views)

Possible To Love Someone Of The Opposite Sex Without Improper Intention? / 20 Body Language Women Exhibit When They're Inlove With You. / 6 Things That Happen When You Love Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inlove Online!!! Is It Possible To Love Someone You Re Yet To Meet?? by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 09, 2015
lefulefu:
op wat of when u come meet face to face wit dis dude and u come find out say he is pot bellied,has very thick scary yoruba tribal marks on his face,he has bowlegs with a very thick yoruba accent and tobacco stained lips cheesy.Will u still be in love with him?
omo dey wary of online relationships ooo grin

Nooo be small craze be dis oooo.....bt hav seen pictures nah
Re: Inlove Online!!! Is It Possible To Love Someone You Re Yet To Meet?? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 09, 2015
MC
Re: Inlove Online!!! Is It Possible To Love Someone You Re Yet To Meet?? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 10, 2015
Mc
Re: Inlove Online!!! Is It Possible To Love Someone You Re Yet To Meet?? by vickertony(m): 10:46pm On Jul 13, 2015
jokeydamson:
Hmmm be careful use ur head not ur @ cos u never can tell
Baby its possible.mention me i need us to talk
Re: Inlove Online!!! Is It Possible To Love Someone You Re Yet To Meet?? by jideomowunmi(f): 2:18pm On Aug 27, 2015
Goodluck..
Re: Inlove Online!!! Is It Possible To Love Someone You Re Yet To Meet?? by Zoe41(f): 8:25pm On Aug 29, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]true love is d love whereby u overluk all d persons faults. To say dat u r in love with a guy hvent met is a rili big tin,be careful sha
Re: Inlove Online!!! Is It Possible To Love Someone You Re Yet To Meet?? by jokeydamson(f): 11:12pm On May 04, 2016
vickertony:
Baby its possible.mention me i need us to talk
mention u asin?
Re: Inlove Online!!! Is It Possible To Love Someone You Re Yet To Meet?? by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 04, 2016
Chei!!......who resurrected this thread from the dead ...something wey don forget.....omo...online tin nah wash....too much infatuation and fake lifestyle.....chei!!...if I remember dis nonsense I go just dey laugh grin
Re: Inlove Online!!! Is It Possible To Love Someone You Re Yet To Meet?? by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 04, 2016
jokeydamson:
mention u asin?

Since last year...u replied his msg did year....babe wassup?? grin
Re: Inlove Online!!! Is It Possible To Love Someone You Re Yet To Meet?? by jokeydamson(f): 10:22pm On May 05, 2016
zaragal:

Since last year...u replied his msg did year....babe wassup?? grin
who are i talking abt here
Re: Inlove Online!!! Is It Possible To Love Someone You Re Yet To Meet?? by justwise(m): 5:18pm On May 07, 2016
zaragal:
Chei!!......who resurrected this thread from the dead ...something wey don forget.....omo...online tin nah wash....too much infatuation and fake lifestyle.....chei!!...if I remember dis nonsense I go just dey laugh grin

Tell us what happened? He is not real?
Re: Inlove Online!!! Is It Possible To Love Someone You Re Yet To Meet?? by scentmarlc(m): 5:42pm On May 07, 2016
Tufiakwa....... fall in love kwa.... witg all dis butter plastered masquerades?
Re: Inlove Online!!! Is It Possible To Love Someone You Re Yet To Meet?? by schumastic(m): 6:28pm On May 07, 2016
zaragal:
Hy famz....thank God its Friday bet some nairaland is out cruising and clubbing as in no be small tin ooo grin. ......
Anyways ve got a little issues on my mind and I feel really weird and awkward right now..
Hav been single for a while because I felt relatnship should be put on hold for now, hav turned down many guys and rejected gestures, to some guys dat I like I play "hard to get" u knw nah, ladies tin...Bt recently a friend who knows a friend hook me up with one kinda guy like dat and after like few weeks of our conversation oh heavens I get crazy abt dis guy as I get really crazy abt him dat am baffled I cn fall dis easily, me dat am forming hard heart grin no guy can break thru am kinda confused and am trying to wonder if my feelings re genuine, I mean I respect dis guy, too much that am afraid not to hurt him or get him upset (he is a melchol) does who knw temperaments ll understand better,...he is more like my kind of Guy bt we re yet to meet in person reason becos we abode in two difference states so we havn't traveled through although we ll c soonest...Bt am kinda confused if our love is genuine becos we re yet to meet and I cnt understand how love takes place without d physical

Pls guys is it possible to love someone u hav not seen??

Is the feelings genuine or we re both infatuated, or jst deceiving ourselves

Pls points without insults abeg...thnx

another obsession n infatuation story confused for love which doesn't exist...better open your eyes cus it ain't real m the distance again smh
Re: Inlove Online!!! Is It Possible To Love Someone You Re Yet To Meet?? by schumastic(m): 6:32pm On May 07, 2016
henry255:
Wow! What a coincidence. This is exactly what I am going tru. Someone linked me up to a girl who does not know what she wants in a relationship. We got chatting, this is just 4 weeks of our chat witot getting to meet each other and i'm head over heels in luv and she feels same.
My dear, I will say you are in the right feeling, nurture it and hasten up for the both of u to meet. Trust me, it's a feeling that when u will get to meet him, you will even love him the more. That's exactly what my plans are wink

tar talk true is the body n look that's drawing u close,,, how can one say he or she is falling for some one n say is love, really baffles...pls use the word attraction is better than the word love..what if he or she is not your kind of person in terms of attitude, will you still love her n vice versa? pls next time use attraction
Re: Inlove Online!!! Is It Possible To Love Someone You Re Yet To Meet?? by schumastic(m): 6:35pm On May 07, 2016
misspicy:
This is exactly how I felt until I met with him 8 months later...but you know wat girl,his the best I eva had,patient,caring,loving,nice,encouraging,Godfearing and trustworthy....i tink I just got lucky,cos I wasnt tinking it wuld b sumtyn srz until we met,n af not regretted it since.so I advice u not to raise your hopes high n dnt fall for konji easily.

Thank me later.

hmmm
Re: Inlove Online!!! Is It Possible To Love Someone You Re Yet To Meet?? by Nobody: 7:06am On May 10, 2016
jokeydamson:
who are i talking abt here

Hopes u are aiit....... Anyways good morning
Re: Inlove Online!!! Is It Possible To Love Someone You Re Yet To Meet?? by Nobody: 7:09am On May 10, 2016
justwise:

Tell us what happened? He is not real?

He is not fake too.... But his lifestyle... He was living in to much lies...lying to impress me and after which he forgot Wat he said earlier and say sth else.... The guy was jst a fakeass
Re: Inlove Online!!! Is It Possible To Love Someone You Re Yet To Meet?? by justwise(m): 10:51pm On May 10, 2016
zaragal:

He is not fake too.... But his lifestyle... He was living in to much lies...lying to impress me and after which he forgot Wat he said earlier and say sth else.... The guy was jst a fakeass

Hmmm...interesting. Good that you get to know this earlier enough rather than shock at the long run.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Love Does Not Exist Only Selfish Interests! / Man Struggle To Lift His Big Plus Sized Woman Beside The Pool Falls Down / "I Can't Forgive My Mother For Circumcising Me" - Lucy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.