Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... (13188 Views)

"When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African / Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Gurgle(f): 9:24pm On Jul 04, 2015
Jollyjoy:
evil dear,i have witness such be4. A gal actualy visited a guy house on a first date just to be raped not only by the guy bt with his two frndz, men are pure evil to tink they chased the poor gal out in the cold penniless. Man have an inbuilt wickedness.

you see! and male posters are here abusing me. mtchew
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 04, 2015
Mrcork plz leave iamlegend alone.
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by MrCork: 9:30pm On Jul 04, 2015
Jollyjoy:

ok sweery......i will leave the CRACKHEAD (IamLEGEND1) alone ...as long as he does not near any of ma women..including you!! angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by chudidonas(m): 9:36pm On Jul 04, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

i don use every trick i know to maneuver my way outta the guys trap, but he just wont let me be

Lol. .. Pay him little attention. He will soon be tired
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by 400billionman: 9:37pm On Jul 04, 2015
INTROVERT:
He'll no, even if he lives @ aso rock

All liars will goto hell..
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by IamLEGEND1: 9:38pm On Jul 04, 2015
Gurgle:

you see! and male posters are here abusing me. mtchew

no vex
a lot of people just dont see why asking a girl to come over is a big deal. a guy's room is his castle, his comfort zone. And an otherwise boring guy would suddenly transform into an amazing conversationalist. Most guys just want a familiar enviroment

& u get to see what he is all about when he is on top form.

#ItCanBeAWinWinSituationToo
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by ireneony(f): 9:38pm On Jul 04, 2015
KingTom:
Wow, you're so beautifulshocked
u too are cutesmiley
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 04, 2015
ireneony:
u too are cutesmiley
it started dis way!
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 04, 2015
400billionman:

All liars will goto hell..
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by IamLEGEND1: 9:41pm On Jul 04, 2015
chudidonas:

Lol. .. Pay him little attention. He will soon be tired
#SageAdvice
Stay awesome bro

1 Like

Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by 400billionman: 9:42pm On Jul 04, 2015
Gurgle:

it makes me feel upset because that means he thinks im cheap

Buh ladies fall for guys who play a fast one on them. They don't fall for nice guys who take them to restaurants on dates..
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by IamLEGEND1: 9:43pm On Jul 04, 2015
Jollyjoy:

Much appreciated
#YouRock
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by tuffgongjo(m): 9:43pm On Jul 04, 2015
Jollyjoy:
it started dis way!
Haba,no spoil show now,at least the market ain't yours.
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by ireneony(f): 9:45pm On Jul 04, 2015
Jollyjoy:
it started dis way!
jealous?cheesy
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 04, 2015
ireneony:
jealous?cheesy
lolz! No na just kidding jare.
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by ireneony(f): 9:49pm On Jul 04, 2015
Jollyjoy:
lolz! No na just kidding jare.
alright thenwink
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by tosyne2much(m): 9:53pm On Jul 04, 2015
agarawu23:
op said honest reply undecided
Can't stop laughing cheesy
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by agarawu23(m): 9:55pm On Jul 04, 2015
tosyne2much:
Can't stop laughing cheesy
our ladies eh! too much lies cheesy
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 04, 2015
Gurgle:

I don't think i have ever let a guy buy me something. the time i did i paid him back almost immediately afterwards

its not that i want him to buy for me but that would be a more honourable suggestion that asking me back to his house when we haven't even spent any leisure time together. I don't think its fair to put me in such a position

.......eeeerrrmmm!!!....You can lie for africa undecided
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 04, 2015
profojah:

lolz!
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Gurgle(f): 10:46pm On Jul 04, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

no vex
a lot of people just dont see why asking a girl to come over is a big deal. a guy's room is his castle, his comfort zone. And an otherwise boring guy would suddenly transform into an amazing conversationalist. Most guys just want a familiar enviroment

& u get to see what he is all about when he is on top form.

#ItCanBeAWinWinSituationToo

really?

I never thought of it like that...

just thought it was for...you know...
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Gurgle(f): 10:51pm On Jul 04, 2015
400billionman:

Buh ladies fall for guys who play a fast one on them. They don't fall for nice guys who take them to restaurants on dates..

I do fall for guys like that but I still wouldn't visit his house for him to do it
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 04, 2015
Why should we meet in his house we could hang arnd in his street,take a stroll or something
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Captainswag225(m): 10:55pm On Jul 04, 2015
INTROVERT:
Hell no, even if he lives @ aso rock
but u be guy na! The o.p said ladies.

1 Like

Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Gurgle(f): 10:56pm On Jul 04, 2015
profojah:

I'm not lying; why do you think so?

And what do you think the truth is?
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Captainswag225(m): 10:57pm On Jul 04, 2015
MrCork:

ok sweery......i will leave the CRACKHEAD (IamLEGEND1) alone ...as long as he does not near any of ma women..including you!! angry
sircork, am interested in two of ur ladies.
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 04, 2015
Gurgle:

I'm not lying; why do you think so?

And what do you think the truth is?
I knw you were lying, and I was very sure you lied..and I know you will still lie...
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Gurgle(f): 11:30pm On Jul 04, 2015
profojah:

I knw you were lying, and I was very sure you lied..and I know you will still lie...

well I have tried to reason with you and have a discussion

clearly youre not interested, good night
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 04, 2015
Gurgle:

well I have tried to reason with you and have a discussion

clearly youre not interested, good night
ok
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by seunny4lif(m): 11:54pm On Jul 04, 2015
Nigerians ladies can shakara oooooh,for here na the lady go invite u self....If,a german lady should come ur house na company work be dat oooh or if na she invite u,na still the same company work(U knw what i mean) cheesy grin grin
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by tuk2ato(m): 12:56am On Jul 05, 2015
I didn't know women have raging hormones too, I thought it was only testosterone cheesy.
Gurgle:

personally I wouldn't go there for what you are suggesting either.

i would go there to hang out, talk, watch a film, listen to music, and so on

if i was too attracted to the guy who invited me or my hormones were running too wild that day to the point where i suspected something like that could happen i would refuse the request

Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Gurgle(f): 1:00am On Jul 05, 2015
tuk2ato:
I didn't know women have raging hormones too, I thought it was only testosterone cheesy.

yeah its testosterone.

women have some as well, but not as much as men

it can turn us into animals

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

He Can Sex Forever / The Mr. Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter! / How I Was Raped By My Landlady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.