Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... (13222 Views)

"When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African / Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Gurgle(f): 5:54am On Jul 05, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

kaaaaaiiiiiii!!!!!!!

easy na... na wic one i go answer first(pick 2)

LOL 2
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by IamLEGEND1: 5:57am On Jul 05, 2015
Gurgle:

LOL 2
yep, just 2.
i'll blackmail you until u give in to my demands.
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Gurgle(f): 5:59am On Jul 05, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

yep, just 2.

i'll blackmail you until u give in to my demands.

wait I don't nderstand. I can only ask you 2 questions? wht are you blackmailing me with

AH WE'RE GOING TO GET BANNED AGAIN...
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by hottest111: 5:59am On Jul 05, 2015
Abayor7:

Haba brother! E Don do u nw grin

See as u shout at the babe grin u wan make she pee for pant? cry embarassed undecided lipsrsealed grin
Lolzz

1 Like

Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by IamLEGEND1: 6:08am On Jul 05, 2015
Gurgle:

wait I don't nderstand. I can only ask you 2 questions? wht are you blackmailing me with

AH WE'RE GOING TO GET BANNED AGAIN...

ehe na, just two questions out of the bunch u asked(you pick).

i will blackmail u with info, just like wetin u do me (remember?).

+ we're contributing, so

#NobodyGoBanUs
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Nobody: 6:10am On Jul 05, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

+ we're contributing, so

#NobodyGoBanUs

Lallai yaro ka sami mata
sai ku sa mana rana kawai wink
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Gurgle(f): 6:14am On Jul 05, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

+ we're contributing, so

#NobodyGoBanUs

OK are you tall and dark, with nice teeth and beards like ice prince AND which church do you attend
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Nobody: 6:15am On Jul 05, 2015
You are always too serious with everything. Lol
Gurgle:

OK are you tall and dark, with nice teeth and beards like ice prince AND which church do you attend
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Gurgle(f): 6:18am On Jul 05, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
You are always too serious with everything. Lol

lol serious ke. e ka ero sir (sorry for poor spelling)
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Nobody: 6:22am On Jul 05, 2015
lol. Eka'ro ma. Se da da leji? Been up since 4 and still up cry cry cry
Gurgle:

lol serious ke. e ka ero sir (sorry for poor spelling)
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Gurgle(f): 6:23am On Jul 05, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
lol. Eka'ro ma. Se da da leji? Been up since 4 and still up cry cry cry

what does it mean
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Nobody: 6:26am On Jul 05, 2015
It means 'you woke up well' (direct translation)
Gurgle:

what does it mean
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Desric(m): 6:28am On Jul 05, 2015
Gurgle:

it makes me feel upset because that means he thinks im cheap
Then when will you not be cheap, maybe after a million dates I presume? My dear whether you come on first date or 5 dates, what will happen will still happen and you might end up been dumped then than should have been on the first date. As for me, there s a way you'll play hard to get and by the time your head clears from your shakara and you decides to visit they you must have made yourself a toy to be played with because obviously you aren't serious but just enjoys playing games and that's exactly what you'll get.
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Nobody: 6:31am On Jul 05, 2015
Word!
Desric:
Then when will you not be cheap, maybe after a million dates I presume? My dear whether you come on first date or 5 dates, what will happen will still happen and you might end up been dumped then than should have been on the first date. As for me, there s a way you'll play hard to get and by the time your head clears from your shakara and you decides to visit they you must have made yourself a toy to be played with because obviously you aren't serious but just enjoys playing games and that's exactly what you'll get.
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by IamLEGEND1: 6:37am On Jul 05, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Lallai yaro ka sami mata sai ku sa mana rana kawai wink
lolz!!
mutumi na, tadi kawai muke yi.
ka san abubuwan sai a hankali.

1 Like

Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Gurgle(f): 6:38am On Jul 05, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
It means 'you woke up well' (direct translation)

oh thanks. and you too. although you didn't, but never mind grin
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Gurgle(f): 6:40am On Jul 05, 2015
Desric:

im sorry I didn't understand this at all

can you speak more "slowly" please grin
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Gurgle(f): 6:40am On Jul 05, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Word!

why do you always take other people's side over me angry
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by tuk2ato(m): 6:43am On Jul 05, 2015
Your spec ability, I see undecided.
Gurgle:

Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by IamLEGEND1: 6:43am On Jul 05, 2015
Gurgle:

tall
dark
very very nice teeth

#DazAll

my turn...

are u short & light, with nice lips and a body like kim ANd Which church do u attend?
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Nobody: 6:44am On Jul 05, 2015
Lol. It's not intentional. Maybe we just don't share same sentiment. I would have posted my opinion about the topic long ago, but didn't wanna sound 'anti-gurgle'. Trust me, it's nothing personal. Perhaps it's just coincidence. Now smile pls kiss kisskiss
Gurgle:

why do you always take other people's side over me angry
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Gurgle(f): 6:45am On Jul 05, 2015
tuk2ato:
Your spec ability, I see undecided.

whats my special ability?
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Gurgle(f): 6:45am On Jul 05, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Lol. It's not intentional. Maybe we just don't share same sentiment. I would have posted my opinion about the topic long ago, but didn't wanna sound 'anti-gurgle'. Trust me, it's nothing personal. Perhaps it's just coincidence. Now smile pls kiss kisskiss

hahaha anti-gurgle. but really what do you think?
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Nobody: 6:46am On Jul 05, 2015
Lol. I know right. I've got enough time to make up for the sleep
Gurgle:

oh thanks. and you too. although you didn't, but never mind grin
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Gurgle(f): 6:47am On Jul 05, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

tall
dark
very very nice teeth

#DazAll

my turn...

are u short & light, with nice lips and a body like kim ANd Which church do u attend?

average height and average skin tone. I guess theyre nice, I like them. nope not like kim im quite slimly built

or I would be if I could stop eating. embarassed chai
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Nobody: 6:48am On Jul 05, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

lolz!!

mutumi na, tadi kawai muke yi.

ka san abubuwan sai a hankali.

Hmmmm. Toh na ji
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by tuk2ato(m): 6:48am On Jul 05, 2015
I meant your specification in a guy, you said tall, dark and bearded wink.
Gurgle:

whats my special ability?
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Gurgle(f): 6:49am On Jul 05, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Lol. I know right. I've got enough time to make up for the sleep

Lolz #nochurchtinz
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Gurgle(f): 6:49am On Jul 05, 2015
tuk2ato:
I meant your specification in a guy, you said tall, dark and bearded wink.

oh. not always but I just like the way ice prince looks

his face is so smoooooooooth
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Nobody: 6:52am On Jul 05, 2015
My thought, who invites a girl/lady to his house on first date? shocked shocked shocked everything seems wrong with that idea. That said, going to his house doesn't make you look any cheap. He might not even be interested in any silly thing at that moment. Maybe he only wanna be in an environment where he feels at home. Or maybe he's got some flashy things to flaunt (in the case of a rich guy). I don't like when ladies think keeping a guy waiting long for something they'll finally give makes them look any decent. Lol. Real men look beyond that
Gurgle:

hahaha anti-gurgle. but really what do you think?
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Nobody: 6:54am On Jul 05, 2015
Lol. Nah. You?
Gurgle:

Lolz #nochurchtinz
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by IamLEGEND1: 6:55am On Jul 05, 2015
Gurgle:

average height and average skin tone. I guess theyre nice, I like them. nope not like kim im quite slimly built

or I would be if I could stop eating. embarassed chai

NOT BAD

NOT BAD AT ALL!!!!!

already created a mental picture .

#TillTheDayWeGoSeeRealPic

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sex With Condom Or Sex Without Condom. Which Do U Practice Most??? / I Love n Need Her But My Mum Dislike Her Starture ''big Boobs''. (Our Pic.tag) / Female Teacher Forced Students To Have Sex With Her (Unclad Photos + Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.