Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,364 members, 7,954,475 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:57 PM

Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... (13485 Views)

"When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African / Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by tuk2ato(m): 1:05am On Jul 05, 2015
Am sure few Nigeria women have, unlike their female counterparts else where undecided
Gurgle:

yeah its testosterone.

women have some as well, but not as much as men

it can turn us into animals
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Gurgle(f): 1:23am On Jul 05, 2015
tuk2ato:
Am sure few Nigeria women have, unlike their female counterparts else where undecided

as much testosterone as men?

you don't really expect you to join in Naija women bashing, do you? seeing as I am one
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by tuk2ato(m): 1:56am On Jul 05, 2015
I meant as much raging hormones as their female counterparts the world over, am not bashing Naija women, they just like proving difficult even when they want it. And you have to spend a fortune on some of them before you get them laid. I wish I was in another clime where their ladies are much more reasonable.
Gurgle:

as much testosterone as men?

you don't really expect you to join in Naija women bashing, do you? seeing as I am one
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Gurgle(f): 2:03am On Jul 05, 2015
tuk2ato:
I meant as much raging hormones as their female counterparts the world over, am not bashing Naija women, they just like proving difficult even when they want it. And you have to spend a fortune on some of them before you get them laid. I wish I was in another clime where their ladies are much more reasonable.

we do but we have control ourselves as the society is so judgmental and biased against women

reasonable=easy? or what

cant believe what im reading.

whats stopping you from going to another clime smh
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Nobody: 2:03am On Jul 05, 2015
INTROVERT:
Hell no, even if he lives @ aso rock
so you would never come to my house undecided
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Nobody: 2:05am On Jul 05, 2015
INTROVERT:

Aso gini. When my father has promised me mansions up above. grin
grin
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by tuk2ato(m): 2:19am On Jul 05, 2015
I meant reasonable, how do you explain when a lady you are supposed to have a date with bringing 3 of her friends along? How do you explain a lady you haven't seen in person saying you should pay for her data bundle? How do you explain a lady that keeps taking and taking and not giving? How do you explain a lady thinking it is always the guy that should check on her? In some climes, when you go out on a date you split the bill or at least the lady offers to split the bill with you. Most ladies in naija are gold-digging, unreasonable women. Nigeria is hard enough, naija ladies shouldn't make it harder undecided. And why can't they be easy as well? What's wrong with that tongue.
Gurgle:

we do but we have control ourselves as the society is so judgmental and biased against women

reasonable=easy? or what

cant believe what im reading.

whats stopping you from going to another clime smh
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Gurgle(f): 2:27am On Jul 05, 2015
tuk2ato:
I meant reasonable, how do you explain when a lady you are supposed to have a date with bringing 3 of her friends along? How do you explain a lady you haven't seen in person saying you should pay for her data bundle? How do you explain a lady that keeps taking and taking and not giving? How do you explain a lady thinking it is always the guy that should check on her? In some climes, when you go out on a date you split the bill or at least the lady offers to split the bill with you. Most ladies in naija are gold-digging, unreasonable women. Nigeria is hard enough, naija ladies shouldn't make it harder undecided. And why can't they be easy as well? What's wrong with that tongue.

ok I understood you until the last sentence, still smh, I guess you cant help yourself...

I agree all those things are wrong but what I have come to understand about Nigeria is that the level of economic stability between males and females is very unequal, especially at a younger age.

I guess that is due to a lot of reasons but I think that has contributed to the parasitic attitudes of a lot of women. then they start to think guys are just meal tickets until they can find a bigger one. equally some men start to think they can buy women (which they can in a lot of cases)

Personally I wouldn't do those things you have mentioned but its easy for me to say that because I didn't grow up in that environment. maybe if I did I would be as money grabbing as the rest

the date with 3 friends isn't acceptable unless you have agreed to it or they are paying their way

data bundle is unacceptable

they do offer to split the bill but if I was with a guy I would expect him to pay since he invited me. if he tried to make me split the bill I don't think I would see him again

guy checking is bad but I think you can just asked to be checked on and see what she says. in that case its not about money its just about the roles youre playing in that relationship. I have been in friendships that are just as one-sided. some people just dont care, money or not
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by tpiander: 2:31am On Jul 05, 2015
tuk2ato:

Bro, learn to say no.
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by MostRanking(m): 2:31am On Jul 05, 2015
ireneony:
seriously, I don't visit a guy's house on first date
Na wash
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by tpiander: 2:31am On Jul 05, 2015
Jollyjoy:
So to the ladies,wat is the first tin dat comes to ur mind wen a guy invited u to his house on a first date? Asin are there stil dates like dat? Honest response. Cc lalasticala,farano..

Isn't this a repeat topic.
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by tuk2ato(m): 2:36am On Jul 05, 2015
I am not asking for your sympathy. And I didn't say guys force ladies to split the bill, I said ladies there OFFER to split the bill, not under compulsion to. And a date could be as simple as taking Starbucks or juice but for naija ladies it must be a banquet!
Gurgle:

ok I sympathized with you until the last sentence, still smh, I guess you cant help yourself...

I agree all those things are wrong but what I have come to understand about Nigeria is that the level of economic stability between males and females is very unequal, especially at a younger age.

I guess that is due to a lot of reasons but I think that has contributed to the parasitic attitudes of a lot of women. then they start to think guys are just meal tickets until they can find a bigger one. equally some men start to think they can buy women (which they can in a lot of cases)

Personally I wouldn't do those things you have mentioned but its easy for me to say that because I didn't grow up in that environment. maybe if I did I would be as money grabbing as the rest

the date with 3 friends isn't acceptable unless you have agreed to it or they are paying their way

data bundle is unacceptable

they do offer to split the bill but if I was with a guy I would expect him to pay since he invited me. if he tried to make me split the bill I don't think I would see him again

guy checking is bad but I think you can just asked to be checked on and see what she says. in that case its not about money its just about the roles youre playing in that relationship. I have been in friendships that are just as one-sided. some people just dont care, money or not
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by tuk2ato(m): 2:38am On Jul 05, 2015
Sure I say no. I no be father Christmas, am just highlighting how our ladies behave.
tpiander:

Bro, learn to say no.
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by tpiander: 2:39am On Jul 05, 2015
tuk2ato:
I am not asking for your sympathy. And I didn't say guys force ladies to split the bill, I said ladies there OFFER to split the bill, not under compulsion to. And a date could be as simple as taking Starbucks or juice but for naija ladies it must be a banquet!

Spell it out to your girlfriends, that you want them to pay for things.

Stop generalizing, there's no excuse for that kind of silliness

1 Like

Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Gurgle(f): 2:41am On Jul 05, 2015
tuk2ato:

I mean I understood where you were coming from.

yeah I do that as well. I offer. but it makes it awkward, I don't really like doing it. he should pay mehn

yeah I would only go to a coffee shop. if we really need to eat a lot I would rather do that inside a house.
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by tuk2ato(m): 2:47am On Jul 05, 2015
Just drawing contrast. And there's nothing awkward about it, it just shows that you are reasonable.
Gurgle:

I mean I understood where you were coming from.

yeah I do that as well. I offer. but it makes it awkward, I don't really like doing it. he should pay mehn

yeah I would only go to a coffee shop. if we really need to eat a lot I would rather do that inside a house.
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by gabbidonb(m): 2:53am On Jul 05, 2015
INTROVERT:
Hell no, even if he lives @ aso rock
liar acting tough....
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Gurgle(f): 2:57am On Jul 05, 2015
tuk2ato:
Just drawing contrast. And there's nothing awkward about it, it just shows that you are reasonable.

you with that "reasonable" again.

each to their own
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by tuk2ato(m): 3:07am On Jul 05, 2015
Reasonable is a very reasonable word!
Gurgle:

you with that "reasonable" again.

each to their own
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by IamLEGEND1: 4:30am On Jul 05, 2015
Gurgle:

really?

I never thought of it like that...

just thought it was for...you know...

never rule out that possibility too.

i guess diz is one of those situations where no amount of advice can help you. You just go with what your gut tells you @ dat moment.

CHEERS GURL.

STAY AWESOME.
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Gurgle(f): 4:41am On Jul 05, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

never rule out that possibility too.

i guess diz is one of those situations where no amount of advice can help you. You just go with what your gut tells you @ dat moment.

CHEERS GURL.

STAY AWESOME.

aboki are you awake (and I use that term genuinely)

yeah its true. that's what ive been doing

im listening to a song called

sarakuna by naziru somebody
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by IamLEGEND1: 4:50am On Jul 05, 2015
Gurgle:

aboki are you awake (and I use that term genuinely)

yeah its true. that's what ive been doing

im listening to a song called

sarakuna by naziru somebody

badt man is awake and alert!!!!!!!

would u believe me if i told u i dont listen to hausa songs? (save a few i listen to every now and then)

what are u doing up by this time?
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Abayor7: 5:19am On Jul 05, 2015
hottest111:

Shut up jare ..una go talk one thing,, then do the opposite

Haba brother! E Don do u nw grin

See as u shout at the babe grin u wan make she pee for pant? cry embarassed undecided lipsrsealed grin
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Abayor7: 5:33am On Jul 05, 2015
KingTom:
Wow, you're so beautifulshocked

True! But am still searching for those two balls one her chest, perhaps dem never begin dey kom awt grin
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Gurgle(f): 5:36am On Jul 05, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

would u believe me if i told u i dont listen to hausa songs? (save a few i listen to every now and then)

really, how come

nothing just continuing my day..into the next day..lol
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Gurgle(f): 5:38am On Jul 05, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

OH MY GOODNESS grin grin grin grin

I said "4boki" and they changed it to "northerner"

wasn't even insulting you tho..........
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by IamLEGEND1: 5:46am On Jul 05, 2015
Gurgle:

OH MY GOODNESS grin grin grin grin

I said "4boki" and they changed it to "northerner"

wasn't even insulting you tho..........
LOLZZ!!!!
DONT WORI, I KNOW.

when i quoted ur post, it reverted back to àboki and when i posted it, it changed back to northerner again
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Gurgle(f): 5:48am On Jul 05, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

LOLZZ!!!!
DONT WORI, I KNOW.

when i quoted ur post, it reverted back to àboki and when i posted it, it changed back to northerner again

wow

which way Nigeria...
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by IamLEGEND1: 5:49am On Jul 05, 2015
Gurgle:

really, how come
nothing just continuing my day..into the next day..lol
i have no idea why
maybe due to where i grew up
#ICantReallyTell

happy sunday.
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Gurgle(f): 5:50am On Jul 05, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

i have no idea why

maybe due to where i grew up

#ICantReallyTell

happy sunday.

ok. happy sunday

will you attend church today? if so which one

are you really tall? and dark with nice teeth and beards, like ice prince
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by IamLEGEND1: 5:52am On Jul 05, 2015
Gurgle:

wow
which way Nigeria...
datz NL word censor for you.
You stay classy, lady.
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by IamLEGEND1: 5:53am On Jul 05, 2015
Gurgle:

ok. happy sunday

will you attend church today? if so which one

are you really tall? and dark with nice teeth and beards, like ice prince

kaaaaaiiiiiii!!!!!!!

easy na... na wic one i go answer first(pick 2)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman With Two Vaginas Describes How She Has Sex In Details [explicit Photo] / 97-year-old Woman Marries 86-year-old Man, Keeps Her Name / Partiality As Per Nairaland Beach Party(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.