Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... (13186 Views)

"When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African / Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 04, 2015
Gurgle:

I don't think i have ever let a guy buy me something. the time i did i paid him back almost immediately afterwards

its not that i want him to buy for me but that would be a more honourable suggestion that asking me back to his house when we haven't even spent any leisure time together. I don't think its fair to put me in such a position

not really fair!
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by MrCork: 8:31pm On Jul 04, 2015
Jollyjoy:
keep hoping.

...ermm sweeery.. hav u forgotten I gots pounds Sterlin...no one says no to Sterlin...MOINEY TALKS!!! wink

2 Likes

Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 04, 2015
MrCork:

...ermm sweeery.. hav u forgotten I gots pounds Sterlin...no one says no to Sterlin...MOINEY TALKS!!! wink
what a loud mouth!!
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Gurgle(f): 8:34pm On Jul 04, 2015
Jollyjoy:
not really fair!

exactly. then I would be forced to refuse, from there he will start getting angry and the whole thing will be messed up.

I don't like being coerced into things im uncomfortable with for the sake of saving somebody elses feelings

1 Like

Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by IamLEGEND1: 8:35pm On Jul 04, 2015
Gurgle:

if he did he wouldn't ask me that, because he knows how it sounds.

if I knew the guy was benign I would even be the one suggesting meeting in one of our houses. if he's my friend I would entertain him as I would with any other guest

You are walking a fine line there ma'am

a very fine line between being cautious & all-out paranoia.

but maybe i'm just saying that because i'm a guy and i have a significantly lesser chance of being ràped or something like that.

#ButWhoKnows
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by MrCork: 8:37pm On Jul 04, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

but maybe i'm just saying that because i'm a guy and i have a significantly lesser chance of being ràped or something like that.

#ButWhoKnows

...serrriously...bro..whats on yor mind....the usual?...BE HONEST...diiick in yor mouth? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by IamLEGEND1: 8:38pm On Jul 04, 2015
Jollyjoy:
what a loud mouth!!
me i tell u say make u komot 4 diz guy matter
u say no.
Now he dey try insinuate say u be gold-digger.
#SaveThreeRoundsForHim?
SMH
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Gurgle(f): 8:40pm On Jul 04, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

#ButWhoKnows

yeah I think so. because when girls get raped the first thing people ask is "but what were you doing in his house in the first place?" we cant win.

I have experienced a few close shaves with this kind of thing and it would be stupid of me to continue along the same vein of behavior.

maybe youre a good one, but some guys are pure evil

1 Like

Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 04, 2015
Gurgle:

exactly. then I would be forced to refuse, from there he will start getting angry and the whole thing will be messed up.

I don't like being coerced into things im uncomfortable with for the sake of saving somebody elses feelings
that is the worst part.
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by IamLEGEND1: 8:40pm On Jul 04, 2015
MrCork:

...serrriously...bro..whats on yor mind....the usual?...BE HONEST...diiick in yor mouth? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bros, i carry the deity u dey serve beg you.
No dey mention me again.

leave me alone na, i tell you say i no be gày person.

#NaByForce?

4 Likes

Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by IamLEGEND1: 8:48pm On Jul 04, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah I think so. because when girls get raped the first thing people ask is "but what were you doing in his house in the first place?" we cant win.

I have experienced a few close shaves with this kind of thing and it would be stupid of me to continue along the same vein of behavior.

me no be say i holy pass..

but i know when not to overstep my boundaries.

evenin by the way.
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Gurgle(f): 8:55pm On Jul 04, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

me no be say i holy pass..

but i know when not to overstep my boundaries.

evenin by the way.

hi (:

yeah some guys don't. that's the problem

then when you set boundaries they start getting angry
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 04, 2015
Gurgle:

evil dear,i have witness such be4. A gal actualy visited a guy house on a first date just to be raped not only by the guy bt with his two frndz, men are pure evil to tink they chased the poor gal out in the cold penniless. Man have an inbuilt wickedness.
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 04, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

Bros, i carry the deity u dey serve beg you. No dey mention me again.
#NaByForce?
lolz!
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by angieberry(f): 8:59pm On Jul 04, 2015
Lol
I knew I was right grin
IamLEGEND1:

No dey mention me again.

#NaByForce?
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by MrCork: 9:00pm On Jul 04, 2015
Jollyjoy:
lolz!

...sweeery Can I spray u with £30pound coins?? smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by chudidonas(m): 9:00pm On Jul 04, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

No dey mention me again.

#NaByForce?

LOOOOOOOOL... U guys are too funny
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by IamLEGEND1: 9:00pm On Jul 04, 2015
Jollyjoy:
lolz!

Abeg, Joy dear.

if u could pls help put ur gày boyfriend on a short leash, it will be very much appreciated.

#TheGuyNoWanLeaveMe

1 Like

Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by MrCork: 9:01pm On Jul 04, 2015
angieberry:
Lol
I knew I was right grin

angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by KingTom(m): 9:02pm On Jul 04, 2015
ireneony:
seriously, I don't visit a guy's house on first date
Wow, you're so beautifulshocked
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by MrCork: 9:02pm On Jul 04, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

Abeg, Joy dear.

if u could pls help put ur gày boyfriend on a short leash, it will be very much appreciated.

#TheGuyNoWanLeaveMe

..hangon...bro didn't u say in the other thread that u cant imagine wot diiik feels in the ,mouth??.. were u not the one goin on about different kinda priiicks? I lie? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by IamLEGEND1: 9:04pm On Jul 04, 2015
angieberry:
Lol
I knew I was right grin

i just helped derail one of the guy's threads some time back and since then, he just dey follow me up and down dey ask me if i dey think about dìck in my mouth.
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by IamLEGEND1: 9:06pm On Jul 04, 2015
chudidonas:

LOOOOOOOOL... U guys are too funny

i don use every trick i know to maneuver my way outta the guys trap, but he just wont let me be
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 04, 2015
KingTom:
Wow, you're so beautifulshocked
u wit women.
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by IamLEGEND1: 9:09pm On Jul 04, 2015
MrCork:

..hangon...bro didn't u say in the other thread that u cant imagine wot diiik feels in the ,mouth??.. were u not the one goin on about different kinda priiicks? I lie? undecided

Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by angieberry(f): 9:09pm On Jul 04, 2015
Maybe he likes you. I've always suspected there was something off about that guy. Why would he ask you that Just keep ignoring him. He'll get tired.
IamLEGEND1:

i just helped derail one of the guy's threads some time back and since then, he just dey follow me up and down dey ask me if i dey think about dìck in my mouth.

Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by KingTom(m): 9:10pm On Jul 04, 2015
Jollyjoy:
u wit women.
Na man I go follow before? grin
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 04, 2015
KingTom:
Na man I go follow before? grin
story!
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Kolade354(m): 9:12pm On Jul 04, 2015
vizkiz:

I don't believe women still reason like this! undecided

So because you didn't go to his house means you are not cheap
That gurl is a big mumu and d guy will still Knack him tire for his House oooo
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by KingTom(m): 9:12pm On Jul 04, 2015
Jollyjoy:
story!
For the gods grin
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by MrCork: 9:12pm On Jul 04, 2015
[quote author=IamLEGEND1 post=35489069][/quote]

STOP DERAILIN THE THREAD!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by IamLEGEND1: 9:14pm On Jul 04, 2015
angieberry:
Maybe he likes you. I've always suspected there was something off about that guy. Why would he ask you that

"MAYBE HE LIKES YOU".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Hot Sugar Mummy,girls In Nigeria That Pays Highest | See Phone Number Here / He Can Sex Forever / SHOCKING!! Tiwa Savage Exposed Her Fat V@gjπa On Stage While Performing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.