Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... (13228 Views)

"When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African / Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by MrsChima(f): 10:22am On Jul 05, 2015
He may have freaky intentions.
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by constance500: 11:15am On Jul 05, 2015
INTROVERT:

Not every one is cheap and easily moved by big houses or flashy cars.

shut up jare, if i slap u from here, your eye go dey look north angry u can lie ehn grin
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Gurgle(f): 12:38pm On Jul 05, 2015
Desric:
It just show you have some inferiority complex issues otherwise what's in going to a guys house that you now see it as one big deal, or are you going to the guys house to kill yourself?

Sir Dr Professor, what are you talking about

which inferiority complex

all I can see from your communications with me is you trying to convince me that something that is black is white and vice versa

feeling sorry for all the girls who cross your path, who you use your flawed logic to intimidate
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 05, 2015
INTROVERT:
Hell no, even if he lives @ aso rock
Lol. Biggest joke of 2015 unless your implication doesn't have anything to do with the presidency.
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 05, 2015
ireneony:
seriously, I don't visit a guy's house on first date
That's the story so far, but your story never end nah..... You might get lucky and meet that jinx breaker lol
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Raalsalghul: 1:29pm On Jul 05, 2015
INTROVERT:

Not every one is cheap and easily moved by big houses or flashy cars.
Not everyone, but most.
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Raalsalghul: 1:33pm On Jul 05, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Lol. I'm not. Many dudes around share same sentiment. Every guy have a plan before approaching a girl for relationship. Some only wanna play around and take advantage, some wanna gold dig , some wanna love you cuz they are in love with you. So your playing hard to get can't change their goal(s) cheesy grin cheesy grin
An intelligent comment you have here.
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Desric(m): 2:12pm On Jul 05, 2015
Gurgle:

Sir Dr Professor, what are you talking about

which inferiority complex

all I can see from your communications with me is you trying to convince me that something that is black is white and vice versa

feeling sorry for all the girls who cross your path, who you use your flawed logic to intimidate
Swthrt, is it not better you come my house on first date, which will enable you pass first hand judgment on my person other than saving the best dance for the last which might result to a huge disappointment and waste of valuable time? What if I play you the card of seeing you outside my house, where or how will you really know me or my personality since appearance seems to be deceptive most of the time.
I think it should even be a honor for any guy to invite a lady he just met to his house other than an eatery or a hotel.
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Gurgle(f): 2:28pm On Jul 05, 2015
Desric:
Swthrt, is it not better you come my house on first date, which will enable you pass first hand judgment on my person other than saving the best dance for the last which might result to a huge disappointment and waste of valuable time? What if I play you the card of seeing you outside my house, where or how will you really know me or my personality since appearance seems to be deceptive most of the time.
I think it should even be a honor for any guy to invite a lady he just met to his house other than an eatery or a hotel.

no i can invest the time and effort in it if i want to. even if its a waste of time its better than rushing things

i disagree with you 100% and i think youre just trying to make it like its ok when its not
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Desric(m): 4:16pm On Jul 05, 2015
Gurgle:

no i can invest the time and effort in it if i want to. even if its a waste of time its better than rushing things

i disagree with you 100% and i think youre just trying to make it like its ok when its not
Maybe we give it trial and see how it goes, what do you think?
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by ireneony(f): 7:02pm On Jul 05, 2015
KingTom:
Thanks, how are you? smiley
I'm fine
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by KingTom(m): 7:30pm On Jul 05, 2015
ireneony:
I'm fine
Good smiley
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by ireneony(f): 7:36pm On Jul 05, 2015
KingTom:
Good smiley
hope you are fine
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by KingTom(m): 7:42pm On Jul 05, 2015
ireneony:
hope you are fine
Very fine grin
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by ireneony(f): 7:44pm On Jul 05, 2015
KingTom:
Very fine grin
alright!smiley
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by KingTom(m): 7:50pm On Jul 05, 2015
ireneony:
alright!smiley
So how's life generally? smiley
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by ireneony(f): 8:02pm On Jul 05, 2015
KingTom:
So how's life generally? smiley
life is good thanks to the glory of God
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by KingTom(m): 8:06pm On Jul 05, 2015
ireneony:
life is good thanks to the glory of God
Work and the family? smiley
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 05, 2015
KingTom:
woman doctor take am easy. Haba!
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Gurgle(f): 9:23pm On Jul 05, 2015
Desric:
Maybe we give it trial and see how it goes, what do you think?

never
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 05, 2015
Gurgle:

never
hmmm.
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by ireneony(f): 9:53pm On Jul 05, 2015
KingTom:
I school, family is fine, dad is late
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by KingTom(m): 9:58pm On Jul 05, 2015
ireneony:
Really? So sorry about that. You school, undergraduate abi PG? smiley
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by KingTom(m): 9:59pm On Jul 05, 2015
Jollyjoy:
woman doctor take am easy. Haba!
grin grin
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Desric(m): 10:04pm On Jul 05, 2015
Gurgle:

never
Never say Never darling
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by McEwen(m): 10:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
ireneony:
i'm so sorry about your loss....take heart sweety! cry
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by ireneony(f): 10:11pm On Jul 05, 2015
KingTom:

Really? So sorry about that. You school, undergraduate abi PG? smiley
soon to be a graduate
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by KingTom(m): 10:14pm On Jul 05, 2015
ireneony:
soon to be a graduate
Ok dear, wish you success in all your endeavours. You used to own a blog right? smiley
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by ireneony(f): 10:14pm On Jul 05, 2015
McEwen:
i'm so sorry about your loss....take heart sweety! cry
thank you smiley
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by timm1990(m): 10:15pm On Jul 05, 2015
Jollyjoy:
evil dear,i have witness such be4. A gal actualy visited a guy house on a first date just to be raped not only by the guy bt with his two frndz, men are pure evil to tink they chased the poor gal out in the cold penniless. Man have an inbuilt wickedness.
chased out penniless huhn? So u expected dem 2 giv her @ least #500
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 05, 2015
timm1990:
chased out penniless huhn? So u expected dem 2 giv her @ least #500
500naira? Is dat too much to give as t.-fare?
Re: Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... by Gurgle(f): 10:21pm On Jul 05, 2015
Desric:
Never say Never darling

im saying it and what about it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? / How I Was Raped By My Landlady / Nl Auction -- How Much Would These Ladies Go On Sale For -- Guys Only!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.