Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,151 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward (49561 Views)

Analysis On Vanguard Published 'Crack In Militant Camp Widens' / Crack In Militants Camp Widens / Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by MalcoImX: 8:46am On Jul 05, 2015
enzony:

Hey there, you have a very fertile imagination. Typical Nigerian. Face the issues and stop chasing shadows and innuendoes.
I happen to know the motivations of the TANoids, that's the difference.
Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by noah91(m): 8:48am On Jul 05, 2015
Let's go back to the old regional government or rather practice true federalism. In so doing, i wouldn't have to worry much about the whole country, i would worry more abt my region. People from other regions are either drawing us backwards or milking us (parasites), seeking asylum. Though i don't want Nigeria to break up but i want the legacies of Awolowo to be followed to the latter in the SW. God bless Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by UncleJudax(m): 8:51am On Jul 05, 2015
MalcoImX:
The N500 billion GEJ secretly withderw from the Excess Crude Account is now being put to its purpose. GEJ boys are really up and about these days..
You guys are fond of speaking without facts. 500B indeed. The same way his campaign gulped 2trillion in the last elections.

Odiegwu!

6 Likes

Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by ajepako(f): 8:52am On Jul 05, 2015
dem just start

if you sell your brother cheap, you dont re=purchase him cheap..

hello tifnubu!

4 Likes

Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by anonimi: 8:53am On Jul 05, 2015
Goldmaxx:
Apc is reaping the fruit of propaganda.God bless Gej

Indeed, may the hero of our democracy remain blessed.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2486128_gejourhero_jpeg1f6adb3de4b2a14e2917369752b3e176

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by abdulwastecx(m): 8:55am On Jul 05, 2015
ajepako:
dem just start

hello tifnubu!

who is your brother?

what is the similarity between Yorubas and igbos?
Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by Firefire(m): 8:55am On Jul 05, 2015
anonimi:

Indeed, may the hero of our democracy remain blessed.

Amen!!!

4 Likes

Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by neocortex: 8:56am On Jul 05, 2015
MalcoImX:
The N500 billion GEJ secretly withderw from the Excess Crude Account is now being put to its purpose. GEJ boys are really up and about these days..

Is Babaonechance aware of this ?
If yes he is an incompetent visionless leader who lacked the guts to fight for Nigeria;
If no, then inform him asap , so that he can recover the "loot".

By the way, you will be a good fiction writer.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by dagbokoncept(m): 8:58am On Jul 05, 2015
Omode peku o daje, O peja o daje, nijo to ba paro gidigba yio gbe wa ba baba nla re nile. APC is a premature party and the task of governing this country is beyond them. They are better off at state and local government levels. Pikin wey wan taste wetin elders dey chop go se wehn.

2 Likes

Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by Firefire(m): 8:59am On Jul 05, 2015
ajepako:
dem just start

hello tifnubu!

When d yeye BAT was dancing eeee no know! undecided

Alakisa to njo loru, ile ti mo!

1 Like

Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by Firefire(m): 9:00am On Jul 05, 2015
dagbokoncept:
Omode peku o daje, O peja o daje, nijo to ba paro gidigba yio gbe wa ba baba nla re nile. APC is a premature party and the task of governing this country is beyond them. They are better off at state and local government levels. Pikin wey wan taste wetin elders dey chop go se wehn.

Eku lakaiye! Ogbon yin o ni jo na.

2 Likes

Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by Seawhy(m): 9:02am On Jul 05, 2015
APC,APC,it is too early to start having issues.
If you cannot manage this,how do you manage a whole country for four years and even beyond.Pls Nigerians should not regret voting APC into power this early stage.All party members should forget personal interest now and think of national interest.The country is bigger than any party and much is expected from APC. President Buhari by his position is the leader of APC and should be accorded such respect and then allow the country move forward. It beats my imagination that after a month of swearing in,Nigeria is still where it was. Haba,APC what are you going to tell Nigerians at the end of four years, if you continue like this, particularly where the world is watching and PDP will go to any lenght to bring you down.
Please, a word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by Firefire(m): 9:03am On Jul 05, 2015
UncleJudax:

You guys are fond of speaking without facts. 500B indeed. The same way his campaign gulped 2trillion in the last elections.

Odiegwu!

Jonathan is responsible for APC Cracks, he is using dynamites grin

2 Likes

Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by MalcoImX: 9:07am On Jul 05, 2015
Goldmaxx:
How do u knw dat gej siphoned that money any proof or evidence to back up your claimsand when i mean proof,i mean a concrete one like video evidence of him withdrawing it not copy and paster newspaper propagandas and gossips
Any reason why a sane human could say 'stealing is not corruption?'
Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by ajepako(f): 9:08am On Jul 05, 2015
abdulwastecx:

who is your brother?

what is the similarity between Yorubas and igbos?

Similarities? One, we are both southerns

Two, I love igbos..

How about that?

2 Likes

Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by 1after: 9:09am On Jul 05, 2015
biafranqueen:
Gulliable goats, change how far? You and yours will never admit that you have been used and dumped like a dirty tampoon,shame go make you people have sleepless nights!

Old albino calling people goat. Pathetic
Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by Johnsinia(m): 9:10am On Jul 05, 2015
MalcoImX:
Comot here jare, u this dumped slave of Malus

3 Likes

Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by MalcoImX: 9:10am On Jul 05, 2015
neocortex:

Is Babaonechance aware of this ?
If yes he is an incompetent visionless leader who lacked the guts to fight for Nigeria;
If no, then inform him asap , so that he can recover the "loot".

By the way, you will be a good fiction writer.
You are not current then as regards efforts being made to recover our looted commonwealth.
Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by collinsVP: 9:12am On Jul 05, 2015
porka:

[size=13pt]
1) "Hugo Chavez" was never a Yugoslavian president.

2) Neither "Hugo Chavez" nor any "Yugoslavian president" ever 'pulled a shoe and fired' at President George W. Bush.

3) Where did this your own incident happen? Any link to the event? [/size]

Your blood should calm down OK. It was just an analogy. It was Venezuela's president that i was supposed to say. He did not haul the shoe himself though. It was done by an Iraqi. Case closed
Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by abdulwastecx(m): 9:13am On Jul 05, 2015
ajepako:

Similarities? One, we are both southerns

Two, I love igbos..

How about that?

southerner is a political creation.... i am yoruba and i can be from anywhere in south western Nigeria and middle belt belt ( kwara and kogi).
i don't hate igbos or any other south southern tribe but i hate the notion of " blaming Yorubas for campaigning and voting out GEJ
Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by MalcoImX: 9:14am On Jul 05, 2015
Johnsinia:

Comot here jare, u this dumped slave of Malus
I see you more as the slave, possibly supporting the Clueless drunken master because of region or religion.
Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by ajepako(f): 9:15am On Jul 05, 2015
abdulwastecx:

southerner is a political creation.... i am yoruba and i can be from anywhere in south western Nigeria and middle belt belt ( kwara and kogi).
i don't hate igbos or any other south southern tribe but i hate the notion of " blaming Yorubas for campaigning and voting out GEJ

Did I blame anyone in my post?

Im Yoruba from Lagos state mind, you..

Peace

1 Like

Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by abdulwastecx(m): 9:17am On Jul 05, 2015
ajepako:

Did I blame anyone in my post?

Im Yoruba from Lagos state mind, you..

Peace

Why say we betray our brothers?
Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by richidinho(m): 9:18am On Jul 05, 2015
MalcoImX:

Warriz diz one saying
He secretly withdrew...how come you saw it grin

2 Likes

Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by Johnsinia(m): 9:20am On Jul 05, 2015
MalcoImX:
I see you more as the slave, possibly supporting the Clueless drunken master because of region or religion.
I rather become a slave to a mature, peace loving and humble PHD holder than to be a slave to an illitrate COW.

3 Likes

Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by BERNIMOORE: 9:28am On Jul 05, 2015
Johnsinia:

I rather become a slave to a mature, peace loving and humble PHD holder [size=14pt]than to be a slave to an illitrate COW[/size].
@bolded above grin grin grin una no go kill person with laughter with onslaught on buhari, I beg the man admitted that he wished to have been president when he was a governor then @36yrs old ehn henn, he can tackle corruption promptly grin grin grin have mercy on baba now grin
Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by cocokiller1(f): 9:29am On Jul 05, 2015
ahahahahahah
pack of scattered cards

4 Likes

Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by neocortex: 9:30am On Jul 05, 2015
MalcoImX:
You are not current then as regards efforts being made to recover our looted commonwealth.

I will be more than happy to see the "live loot" recovered,
not the empty boasts of fighting corruptioon on faces of newspapers.

1 Like

Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by BERNIMOORE: 9:36am On Jul 05, 2015
neocortex:

I will be more than happy to see the "live loot" recovered,
[size=14pt]not the empty boasts of fighting corruptioon on faces of newspapers[/size].
grin grin making APC guys defend can be rib-cracking ha ha ha has grin grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by Goldmaxx(f): 9:37am On Jul 05, 2015
No u guys misunderstood him.
Media houses only used to that title to propandate and gain cheap popularity by attracting traffick to their sites.So apc used it as a capaign tool to brainwash the ignorant masses.
Gej said we should call stealing its real name like ole,onye oshi,barawo.That corruption is not the main source of stealing because it involves;thuggery,impersonation,malpractices and other related offences
MalcoImX:
Any reason why a sane human could say 'stealing is not corruption?'

1 Like

Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by wiseoneking: 9:37am On Jul 05, 2015
MalcoImX:
sorry madam, you are still living in the past, just face the reality. Buhari and not Gej is now your president. You wanted change and change is what you got. I know you are disappointed. You better rescue your saviour party and president.

1 Like

Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by Justiyke4u: 9:42am On Jul 05, 2015
Sometimes trying to interpret and understand what someone has written as a result of choice of grammar takes enough time to run down your battery

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

AMCON To Takeover Ben Murray-Bruce Companies / Reno Omokri Reacts To 2face Idibia's Cancelled Protest / Buhari To EU: We Will Defeat Boko Haram With Civil War Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.