Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward (49560 Views)

Analysis On Vanguard Published 'Crack In Militant Camp Widens' / Crack In Militants Camp Widens / Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by dayo23(f): 9:42am On Jul 05, 2015
noah91:
Let's go back to the old regional government or rather practice true federalism. In so doing, i wouldn't have to worry much about the whole country, i would worry more abt my region. People from other regions are either drawing us backwards or milking us (parasites), seeking asylum. Though i don't want Nigeria to break up but i want the legacies of Awolowo to be followed to the latter in the SW. God bless Nigeria
the only comment that makes sense

2 Likes

Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by wiseoneking: 9:50am On Jul 05, 2015
Bollove:
The problem is just that Tinubu formed alliances with people he doesn't share same political ideology with (APC is having both Ideological problem and Northern Oligarchy issues)

Tinubu himself was too forward hence the need for rest of the Godfathers to clip his wings and reach , as far as National Assembly is concern .... We don't know what Buhari is cooking for Tinubu in the cabinet whether he will pacify him or left Jagaban to hang.

The Tinubus shouldn't have allowed nPDP in their enclave in the first instance but by allowing them and they delivered , they also have right to share the bounties too.

When PDP party supremacy select GEJ for second term unopposed, nPDP turned against their party and decamped to APC and APC tagged them Progressives grin .... The same party supremacy do not wanted to give them what they rightly deserved and they took it with the help of their other colleagues in PDP.

Tinubu need to learn how to deal with Hausa/Fulani from Obasanjo or if he is to big to visit Obj and take tutorials , he should learn from how Bukola Saraki is dealing with this people. Any body dealing with Hausa/Fulani must carry wisdom, long spoon and humbleness. If you speak their language you are bomb and considered a homie.

Hausa Fulani don't like being Lord over or being commanded ,they love respect and humbleness .... Humbly tell them what to do and see them doing it beyond satisfaction .... Lord over them and they deal with you beyond your expectation .... Ohhhh, they don't care if the world should end today.
You are some how right but remember that without the nPDP from the NW, it would have been impossible for Buhari to have won comfortably. Remember states like kano, sok, zam who gave buhari 90%+ courtesy of their state governors. Because failure of Apc is initial underestimation of nPDP or rather nAPC. APC is never one party.it is congromerate of people with diverse ideology and disposition. It is impossible for them to work together since they belong to differen clicks
Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by CEObloom2(m): 9:51am On Jul 05, 2015
histemple:
When APC were campaigning for change, nobody cared to ask what kind of change. Now this is the change.

One thing majority did not understand Ȋ̝̊̅§ this. Though tinubu might want to extend his Godfatherism to the fedral level as he Ȋ̝̊̅§ use to it but track back to the past his Godfatherism has brought a lot of positivity to these country...what he Ȋ̝̊̅§ trying to do Ȋ̝̊̅§ J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇t normal as it Ȋ̝̊̅§ very wrong for a member of the party to disobey partys other because this was the genesis of crying PDD's woes
Diff btw tinubu aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ others Ȋ̝̊̅§ he sees beyond everybody...before you quote ♏є✽̤̥̈̊‎=-? eead da place it was stated about the condition he gave...that's how a leader behaves...#pensive# other opinion are welcome
Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by BERNIMOORE: 9:52am On Jul 05, 2015
Goldmaxx:
No u guys misunderstood him.
Media houses only used to that title to propandate and gain cheap popularity by attracting traffick to their sites.So apc used it as a capaign tool to brainwash the ignorant masses.
Gej said we should call stealing its real name like ole,onye oshi,barawo.That corruption is not the main source of stealing because it involves;thuggery,impersonation,malpractices and other related offences
I concur! Infact Jonathan said that the meeting he had with icpc chairman in may 2014 Mr ekpo nta was able to explain why stealing is not corruption 'in the context of icpc and efcc' but that part was cut-off out of context and what APC succeeded in doing was to cut out the part that will sell negative reaction to Gej therefore putting his sopprters on defence. lindaikeji..com/2014/05/stealing-is-not-corruption-says-icpc.html. The Independent Corrupt Practices Commission (ICPC) chairman, Mr. Ekpo Nta recently agreed to a statement made by President Jonathan during his May 4th media chat that, stealing is not corruption.

While addressing members of the Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria, COREN, at the ICPC Headquarters' in Abuja, Mr Nta said there is a difference between stealing and corruption and it is wrong to classify theft as corruption. He said that we should refer back to what we were taught about stealing and corruption in school
"Stealing is erroneously reported as corruption. We must go back to what we were taught at school to show that there are educated people in Nigeria. We must address issues as we were taught in school to do".
He likened the misunderstanding of stealing and corruption to the mindset of the ordinary Nigerian who believes a roadside mechanic is also an engineer. Really? These people are strange!!!

1 Like

Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by omohanet(m): 10:00am On Jul 05, 2015
Where is the change we voted for?
Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by Mistermamus(m): 10:01am On Jul 05, 2015
Goldmaxx:
Apc is reaping the fruit of propaganda.God bless Gej
dat is called KARMA wen u bring down a gud man with lies and propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by jaxxy(m): 10:04am On Jul 05, 2015
Misterdhee1:
APC should respect Tinubu's position as an important leader of its party, while not forgetting the position of those Nigerians who hungrily wanted change nd fought for the party's emergence. All these internal crises spell doom for the "Change', we fought hard to see materialize. Tinubu was a front runner in achieving this, he shudnt be marginalized. Instead there are wise and respectful ways to ensure he doesn't enjoy the vast monopoly of power within the party. The party shud reorganize its house. Nigerians are anxiously waiting for the party's change promises...

TINUBU ALONE DID NT CREATE APC NOR WA HE THE ONLY KEY FACTOR THAT LEAD TO APC VICTORY. PEOPLE SHUD STOP GIVING TINUBU THE IMPRESSION DAT HE SOLEY DELIVERED D PRESIDECY ELSE IT WILL BE A CASE SENAIRO OF SAYING MESSI ALONE DELIVERED BARCA ALL THER CHAMPIONSHIPS. THERE IS SMTNG CALLES TEAM WORK THAT MUST ME RESPECTED. TINUBU SHUD NT FELL LIKE LIKE A GOD IN APC COS BUHARI AND POSSIBLY ATIKU(Tho I don't think he's dat relevant)ALL CHIPED IN TO ACCOMPLISH DIS. SO DEY MUSY ALL BE COMPENSATED BY RECONGISING THEIR EFFORTS AND NOT TINUBU TRYING TO CALL ALL THE SHOTS!!!!!!! PARTY SUPREMACY IS GOOD IF IT IS NT CONTROLED BY JUST ONE MAN or FAULTY IDIOLOGIES WEN D PARTY IS A NATIONAL PARTY AND NT REGIONAL PARTY!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by wiseoneking: 10:05am On Jul 05, 2015
MalcoImX:
Used and dumped by who? On the contrary, everyday is filled with joy just on the thought that the "Stealing is not corruption" advocate has been expunged just in time for the country to survive. I think it was Bakare who said something to the effect that Jonathan's mission is to bankrupt or destroy the country. Change is good, a million times better without the Clueless.
Sorry, you still they cry about uncle joe, you need to wake because your change is here. Just give nigerians her 40k per litre fuel, squash out boko haram in 2kws, pay the unemploy and elderly their 5k monthly, give free feeding to students, make nigeria corruption free. I think the so called Tanoids are the one laughing at the unfortunate things happening in nig. Buhari has broken all records than the previous govt already: dollar exchange 230-250 per $, boko haram killing almost 500 people in 48hrs, inflation rate at its peak, traveled to 6 countries in a month, etc. You better pray more that your saviour Buhari will deliver you. For me na God only.

2 Likes

Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by Lanceslot(m): 10:25am On Jul 05, 2015
doublewisdom:
The North seems out to frustrate Tinubu out of APC. The fact that they planned to beat him blue and black if he had attended the NWC meeting speaks volume. I'm surprise Yorubas are silent on that.

What do you expect them to do?
Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by 989900: 10:26am On Jul 05, 2015
Enough of the fxcking politics, get back to the manifesto you power-drunk-N100/round-two-timing h0es.
Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by Goldmaxx(f): 10:32am On Jul 05, 2015
God bless GEJ
Mistermamus:
dat is called KARMA wen u bring down a gud man with lies and propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by Goldmaxx(f): 10:34am On Jul 05, 2015
Thank God goodluck has been vindicated.I want apc to split into pieces,GOD BLESS GEJ
BERNIMOORE:
I concur! Infact Jonathan said that the meeting he had with icpc chairman in may 2014 Mr ekpo nta was able to explain why stealing is not corruption 'in the context of icpc and efcc' but that part was cut-off out of context and what APC succeeded in doing was to cut out the part that will sell negative reaction to Gej therefore putting his sopprters on defence. lindaikeji..com/2014/05/stealing-is-not-corruption-says-icpc.html. The Independent Corrupt Practices Commission (ICPC) chairman, Mr. Ekpo Nta recently agreed to a statement made by President Jonathan during his May 4th media chat that, stealing is not corruption.

While addressing members of the Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria, COREN, at the ICPC Headquarters' in Abuja, Mr Nta said there is a difference between stealing and corruption and it is wrong to classify theft as corruption. He said that we should refer back to what we were taught about stealing and corruption in school
"Stealing is erroneously reported as corruption. We must go back to what we were taught at school to show that there are educated people in Nigeria. We must address issues as we were taught in school to do".
He likened the misunderstanding of stealing and corruption to the mindset of the ordinary Nigerian who believes a roadside mechanic is also an engineer. Really? These people are strange!!!

1 Like

Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by Misterdhee1(m): 10:34am On Jul 05, 2015
jaxxy:

TINUBU ALONE DID NT CREATE APC NOR WA HE THE ONLY KEY FACTOR THAT LEAD TO APC VICTORY. PEOPLE SHUD STOP GIVING TINUBU THE IMPRESSION DAT HE SOLEY DELIVERED D PRESIDECY ELSE IT WILL BE A CASE SENAIRO OF SAYING MESSI ALONE DELIVERED BARCA ALL THER CHAMPIONSHIPS. THERE IS SMTNG CALLES TEAM WORK THAT MUST ME RESPECTED. TINUBU SHUD NT FELL LIKE LIKE A GOD IN APC COS BUHARI AND POSSIBLY ATIKU(Tho I don't think he's dat relevant)ALL CHIPED IN TO ACCOMPLISH DIS. SO DEY MUSY ALL BE COMPENSATED BY RECONGISING THEIR EFFORTS AND NOT TINUBU TRYING TO CALL ALL THE SHOTS!!!!!!! PARTY SUPREMACY IS GOOD IF IT IS NT CONTROLED BY JUST ONE MAN or FAULTY IDIOLOGIES WEN D PARTY IS A NATIONAL PARTY AND NT REGIONAL PARTY!!!!!

Oga it seems u didn't go tru my initial post very well b4 posting urs.. No one is saying he is the sole reason why PMB emerged, nor is he the one who created APC, buh all I m imploring the party to do is to give honor to whom it is due. Ur comparison of Tinubu's case with dah of Messi attacks ur view. If Barcelona-Messi Relationship happens to be rocky as Tinubu's with APC is at the moment, only then will u undstand the key behind Barca's brilliance. Tinubu is a leading force in the party, sidelining him will only give room to desperate tyrants within the party. My take!!
Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by ruffDiamond: 10:50am On Jul 05, 2015
biafranqueen:
Gulliable goats, change how far? You and yours will never admit that you have been used and dumped like a dirty tampoon,shame go make you people have sleepless nights!
oh pls shut the fvck up there used and dumped who ? What shame are u talking abt? That's only existing in your befuddled mindset,and a figment of yr lousy imagination .at the last count, we got a VP ,SA etc and yet hardly make any noise abt it.and more on the way by the minister list is released . i watched ,ROTFL,on the news how the whole blasted 5 Southeast states all gathered to CELEBRATE THE ACCIDENTAL RE EMERGENCE OF their IKWEREMALU shocked common 'dashed'DSP ,YALL CONVULSING IN ECSTACY shocked that indicated a whole lot grin on the other hanhand,y'all vanquished lot are the one going down DUSTBIN OF HISTORY FOR :

1.being politically IRRELEVANT

2,RELEGATED AND STAGNATED POLTICALLY when was the last time Southeast produced President or even VP?ekwueme? Sorry

3,enemies of other good people of Nigeria who wanna entrust his life and property in hands of SABOTEUR ANIMALS FROM South East ?? nobody in his right, sane mind would do that

4 it well known yr hatred for Yoruba up till today is all PSYCHOLOGICAL it still has a lot to do with that thoughtless blunder and,foolhardy LOST WAR !hahaha we don't ever have any FVCKING APOLOGY for our roles!actually I'm a huge fan of Benjamin adekunle ,Biafra nightmare and paranoia for LIFE grin

5,tinubu is an Awoist, a true one , a DIE - HARD RIGHT WING PROGRESSIVE AND A PRINCIPLED ONE ! Even obj ,a three times president secretly envy and respect him .y'all see him as THORN IN YOUR HAIRY FLESH!and rightly so! the reason is not far fetched, he single handedly brought. Down the so called largest party in Africa and helped torn their leaky useless UMBRELLA TO PIECES! He is another Awo that will frustrate and truncate yr Biafra push he's yr nemess politically so get used to it

6,with Y'ALL EMPTY THREAT AND CHEST BEATING ,coming here talking about shame Mr President has successfully tested y'all empty dome's resolves by bringing BH prisoners right in middle of Southeast shocked woah I love the man!no shvt!leave our leader alone and do make yr noise for ANAMBRA grin them BH are there chilling NOW,THATE ONE HELL OF SHAME Y'ALL BF BAST.RDS IS GOING TO LIVE WITH TILL FURTHER NOTICE tongue

Your Biafra will never become a reality except y'all wishing for mass EXTINCTION

We don't COLLABO WITH ANIMALS U CAN TRY Afghanistan or maybe Sahara wasteland to achieve yr independence but NOT AROUND HERE

#SAYNOTOBIAFRAUDSTATEENEMY

#GReatnatiomnonepeople

1 Like

Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 05, 2015
doublewisdom:
The North seems out to frustrate Tinubu out of APC. The fact that they planned to beat him blue and black if he had attended the NWC meeting speaks volume. I'm surprise Yorubas are silent on that.

the yorubas are known cowards...their alliance wit de North in de 1st place is an act of cowardice

1 Like

Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 05, 2015
ruffDiamond:
oh pls shut the fvck up there used and dumped who ? What shame are talking abt? That's only existing in the befuddled mindset,and a figment of lousy imagination .at the last count, we got a VP ,SA etc and yet hardly make any noise abt it.and more on the way by the minister list is released . i watched ,ROTFL,on the news how the whole blasted 5 Southeast states all gathered to CELEBRATE THE ACCIDENTAL RE EMERGENCE OF their IKWEREMALU shocked common 'dashed'DSP ,YALL CONVULSING IN ECSTACY shocked that indicated a whole lot grin on the other hanhand,y'all vanquished lot are the one going down DUSTBIN OF HISTORY FOR :

1.being politically IRRELEVANT

2,RELEGATED AND STAGNATED POLTICALLY when was the last time Southeast produced President or even VP?ekwueme? Sorry

3,enemies of other good people of Nigeria who wanna entrust his life and property in hands of SABOTEUR ANIMALS FROM South East ?? nobody in his right, sane mind would do that

4 it well known yr hatred for Yoruba up till today is all PSYCHOLOGICAL it still has a lot to do with that thoughtless blunder and,foolhardy LOST WAR !hahaha we don't ever have any FVCKING APOLOGY for our roles!actually I'm a huge fan of Benjamin adekunle ,Biafra nightmare and paranoia for LIFE grin

5,tinubu is an Awoist, a true one , a DIE - HARD RIGHT WING PROGRESSIVE AND A PRINCIPLED ONE ! Even obj ,a three times president secretly envy and respect him .y'all see him as THORN IN YOUR HAIRY FLESH!and rightly so! the reason is not far fetched, he single handedly brought. Down the so called largest party in Africa and helped torn their leaky useless UMBRELLA TO PIECES! He is another Awo that will frustrate and truncate yr Biafra push he's yr nemess politically so get used to it

6,with Y'ALL EMPTY THREAT AND CHEST BEATING ,coming here talking about shame Mr President has successfully tested y'all empty dome's resolves by bringing BH prisoners right in middle of Southeast shocked woah I love the man!no shvt!leave our leader alone and do make yr noise for ANAMBRA grin them BH are there chilling NOW,THATE ONE HELL OF SHAME Y'ALL BF BAST.RDS IS GOING TO LIVE WITH TILL FURTHER NOTICE tongue

Your Biafra will never become a reality except y'all wishing for mass EXTINCTION

We don't COLLABO WITH ANIMALS U CAN TRY Afghanistan or maybe Sahara wasteland to achieve yr independence but NOT AROUND HERE

#SAYNOTOBIAFRAUDSTATEENEMY

#GReatnatiomnonepeople
the IGBOS take a STAND n live by it no matter de consequences-that's HONOUR!...de Yorubas are not capable of such.

4 Likes

Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by Ideyontop: 11:07am On Jul 05, 2015
MizMyColi:
Their palava.
Their Headachegrin

I have little compassion for people who do not know where to draw the line between politicking and governance.

They keep playing boju boju with the lives entrusted in their care, to the detriment of said folks.

If these folks so much as had an atom of empathy and sympathy in them, they would forgo their differences....to an extent and rally round the president to commence providing succour to Nigerians in the areas of Security, Power Supply and Employment.

I dey feel you! U said it exactly like I want it. Take this hug!

1 Like

Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by ruffDiamond: 11:14am On Jul 05, 2015
futprintz:
the yorubas are known cowards...their alliance wit de North in de 1st place is an act of cowardice
grin so my very BRAVE flatee who are the I-Gnorant Baboon Order COLLABO with na??NOT even SS as wanna have ANTHING TO DO WITH Southeast y'all LOST AND IRRELEVANT ,GO BEAT that flat chest infront of Fulani soldiers already stationed in Southeast ANAMBRA bo.ko boys are chilling there brave coward grin Mtchewww

#IGNORINGHURTSLIKENOTHINGELSE

#SAYNOTOBIAFRAUD tongue
Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by ruffDiamond: 11:24am On Jul 05, 2015
futprintz:
the IGBOS take a STAND n live by it no matter de consequences-that's HONOUR!...de Yorubas are not capable of such.
*in SAMUEL L JACKSON'S voice*SHUT THE FVCK. UP PUNK angry ' honor' my as.s brave coward grin go beat da chest for ewulobia abeg cheesy leave us alone

#ignoringhhurtslikenothingelse

# saytoSTATEENEMY

# saynotobiafraUD cheesy
Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by Chinom(m): 11:25am On Jul 05, 2015
Tinubu was simply duped. I cannot think of another word that may sound nicer. He was conned, 419ed. With Atiku in the APC, Yorubas are in for a long series of disappointments.
Tinubu will never know what Buhari, Atiku and El Rufai are discussing in secret. That poor guy, Osinbajo, will have the door shut firmly on his face.

Tinubu has been had !!.

1 Like

Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by ahamonyeka(m): 11:29am On Jul 05, 2015
I said this before now that APC will have problems in the future because of who heads sensitive positions.

Tinubu wants whatever he says to be like that chiefly because he contributed largely to the party.all am saying is buhari should do the right thing not looking at what ever anybody is saying.
Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 05, 2015
I knew the only good that could come outta APC was their presidency! and they'll quickly run into problem in oda post COS THEY LACK ORGANIZATION

1 Like

Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by Reference(m): 11:41am On Jul 05, 2015
MizMyColi:
Their palava.
Their Headachegrin

I have little compassion for people who do not know where to draw the line between politicking and governance.

They keep playing boju boju with the lives entrusted in their care, to the detriment of said folks.

If these folks so much as had an atom of empathy and sympathy in them, they would forgo their differences....to an extent and rally round the president to commence providing succour to Nigerians in the areas of Security, Power Supply and Employment.

Even in the home of democracy, the mighty US of A, who knows the Chairmen of the Republican and Democratic Parties, hardly. This country sef.

1 Like

Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by MalcoImX: 11:46am On Jul 05, 2015
wiseoneking:
Sorry, you still they cry about uncle joe, you need to wake because your change is here. Just give nigerians her 40k per litre fuel, squash out boko haram in 2kws, pay the unemploy and elderly their 5k monthly, give free feeding to students, make nigeria corruption free. I think the so called Tanoids are the one laughing at the unfortunate things happening in nig. Buhari has broken all records than the previous govt already: dollar exchange 230-250 per $, boko haram killing almost 500 people in 48hrs, inflation rate at its peak, traveled to 6 countries in a month, etc. You better pray more that your saviour Buhari will deliver you. For me na God only.
The so-called TANoids are only exhibiting bad-loser syndrome. Their prayer everyday is for Buhari to fail so that they'll bring their readymade, stacked away jargon of "This is what I was saying. Had I not warned them." They should stack it in their nose. Nobody's going to fail here.
Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by MalcoImX: 11:49am On Jul 05, 2015
wiseoneking:
sorry madam, you are still living in the past, just face the reality. Buhari and not Gej is now your president. You wanted change and change is what you got. I know you are disappointed. You better rescue your saviour party and president.
I've got my change and I am happy with it. We attack Jonathanians on realizing that their criticisms aren't objective but to make it look like the Clueless is a better alternative.
Hey, I am a man not madam.
Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by MalcoImX: 11:56am On Jul 05, 2015
Goldmaxx:
No u guys misunderstood him.
Media houses only used to that title to propandate and gain cheap popularity by attracting traffick to their sites.So apc used it as a capaign tool to brainwash the ignorant masses.
Gej said we should call stealing its real name like ole,onye oshi,barawo.That corruption is not the main source of stealing because it involves;thuggery,impersonation,malpractices and other related offences
Did the media houses say this too?
“CNN has said our Economy is growing. The best Economists are at the World Bank. Now you have all these Nigerian Economists talking nonsense. Do they know better than CNN or World Bank?”
Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by Cityguy: 11:59am On Jul 05, 2015
doublewisdom:

I pity him (Tinubu). The sad and painful truth is that he has been used and dumped. It can be very frustrating but a keen observer of all the shenanigans that went into their campaign of calumny against GEJ would most likely have little if any shred of compassion for the Jagaban.

1 Like

Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by Reference(m): 11:59am On Jul 05, 2015
bigerboy200:
news paper are just using Tinubu's name to sell sha...haba..let us rest from Tinubu dis,Tinubu dat...shiooooo....nobody will hold Tinubu accountable if d mantra of change fails..it's pmb that will b held.focus on pmb,pressurize him to give good governance..

That's what I'm saying. When you cannot seperate politics from governance this is the result. Crises. It will bedevil this administration till 2019. The question we should be asking is, how much governance are we gonna get. The country will not hold Tinubu or Atiku accountable. In fact if anyone of the two has a Presidential ambition, he has no incentive in seeing Buhari's government succeed. Like my famous reference to Rivers State. The APC lost out when it could not decide who was contesting against Wike, Amaechi or Peterside.

2 Likes

Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by Cityguy: 12:02pm On Jul 05, 2015
biafranqueen:
Gulliable goats, change how far? You and yours will never admit that you have been used and dumped like a dirty tampoon,shame go make you people have sleepless nights!
The wise among them are quiet in the sad admittance of their gullibility and realisation that the few they say in the words of Liar Mohammed, the better for their much touted govt of 'shengi'.

2 Likes

Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by MalcoImX: 12:02pm On Jul 05, 2015
neocortex:

I will be more than happy to see the "live loot" recovered,
not the empty boasts of fighting corruptioon on faces of newspapers.
When it starts, hope you won't cry like those #WailingWailers shouting and kicking and spewing- "Vindictive PMB demotes Ogar, recalls her from study leave."
Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by Firefire(m): 12:04pm On Jul 05, 2015
MalcoImX:
When it starts, hope you won't cry like those #WailingWailers shouting and kicking and spewing- "Vindictive PMB demotes Ogar, recalls her from study leave."

We are waiting...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

AMCON To Takeover Ben Murray-Bruce Companies / Reno Omokri Reacts To 2face Idibia's Cancelled Protest / Buhari To EU: We Will Defeat Boko Haram With Civil War Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.