Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward (49564 Views)

Analysis On Vanguard Published 'Crack In Militant Camp Widens' / Crack In Militants Camp Widens / Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by biafranqueen: 6:26pm On Jul 05, 2015
asadike:
my sister, God knows we tried our best. we warned, screamed, shouted but no one listened to us, now its our turn to laugh. tinubu and his followers have been beaten to their own game. ndi yoruba, nmee,ntorr!
you said it all my Dear!
Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by biafranqueen: 6:26pm On Jul 05, 2015
Cityguy:

The wise among them are quiet in the sad admittance of their gullibility and realisation that the few they say in the words of Liar Mohammed, the better for their much touted govt of 'shengi'.
Trust me they haven't seen nothing yet!
Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by biafranqueen: 6:32pm On Jul 05, 2015
rozayx5:

since triple d resumed everyday has been a nightmare for him

he is trying console himself with the tanoid rant cos his co dulllllards have run grin
Which they should run , but you can't hide from your own conscious. Bombs are being dropped left and right and our President is busy settling APC petty matters this is in inexcusable!
Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by fanysteve: 7:13pm On Jul 05, 2015
What you sow is what you will reap
Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by oshyno(m): 7:21pm On Jul 05, 2015
Hehehe

Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by sparkwil(m): 7:48pm On Jul 05, 2015
junkyarddog:
I smell igbo Igbos on this thread .... damned set of savages
Be quiet there. what has this got to do with ibo? I'm not ibo but I don't like the way ur bigot of a president has been running around like a confused man
Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by chloee(f): 7:52pm On Jul 05, 2015
MalcoImX:
The N500 billion GEJ secretly withderw from the Excess Crude Account is now being put to its purpose. GEJ boys are really up and about these days..
MUMU ^15
Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by Gondonu: 8:10pm On Jul 05, 2015
histemple:
When APC were campaigning for change, nobody cared to ask what kind of change. Now this is the change.
That is just it.I'm happy I never for once believed anything about this God-forsaken APC of a party.A house(not only) divided against itself(but also made up of power drunken fellows) will not stand.That confirms why the president tactfully avoided public debate because he fully knows he's brainless.1 month gone he has no direction let alone aim.More citizens are dying daily while APC are only attending to intra & extra-party squabbles.Nigeria demanded for change but we're having now in crude form.SMH
Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by Johnsinia(m): 8:23pm On Jul 05, 2015
MalcoImX:
To you your own. and to us our own. To you 'Stealing is not corruption,' to us it is. I'd rather go with the cow. A cow will be more useful to me than a Clueless drunkard, who uses region and religion to divide the children of God for his selfish ends.
OMG! U rather go with cows! U r a 1st class slave. Wait o, let me ask u, what is wrong with someone relaxing himself with a beer? Don't u drink, if u do, u r a hypocritical slave of Ur Malus lords, if u don't, u r an half man, hence, u shuld go n play games with ur Malus lords n leave NL for men.
Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by wolebanks(m): 9:37pm On Jul 05, 2015
I don't think saraki would have emerged if those apc senators were in the house. Also I don't think those so called new comers to apc can share any bounty as you put it if the party do not really want them to have it.
linearity:

What you are missing is that, even if those 50 APC Senators were present, they would not have prevented the inevitable of electing Saraki.

Senate needs 55 votes to elect Saraki, which is the simple majority, i.e. If all 109 Senators were present at the election and voted. 57 Senators were present at the election and all 57 voted for Saraki.

Also, few days after, the APC's anointed candidates lost to Saraki allied candidate in the House.

The problem here is, Tinunu and PMB are not taking into account that, the APC that gave them the majority in the last election is not the same as the same minority APC of the past. The current APC is made up strange bed fellows...these people have their own interest and they left PDP because the party refused to listen to them, and it will be fool-header to force some APC leadership supremacy down on them.

The only way for APC is to seat down, recognize these individuals that gave them the victory and compromise with them. You cannot ask them to come to battle with you and then Lock them out of the sharing of the bounty.
Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by Firefire(m): 9:45pm On Jul 05, 2015
chloee:
MUMU ^15

cheesy
Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by DonXavi(m): 10:04pm On Jul 05, 2015
I doubt if this group of people can actually make the necessitated positive impact that will affect the lives of Nigerians at the end of the day based so much discord amongs them barely a month after taking office.
Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by MalcoImX: 9:02am On Jul 06, 2015
Johnsinia:

OMG! U rather go with cows! U r a 1st class slave. Wait o, let me ask u, what is wrong with someone relaxing himself with a beer? Don't u drink, if u do, u r a hypocritical slave of Ur Malus lords, if u don't, u r an half man, hence, u shuld go n play games with ur Malus lords n leave NL for men.
Yo!, take yo beer and I take the cow. The cow is more useful to me than your beer and Clueless #1.
Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by MalcoImX: 9:04am On Jul 06, 2015
chloee:
MUMU ^15
chloee be careful. My mother is a woman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Pictured With Gbemi Saraki / Massive Infrastructural Development Ongoing In Ebonyi State (Photos) / Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.