Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward (49565 Views)

Analysis On Vanguard Published 'Crack In Militant Camp Widens' / Crack In Militants Camp Widens / Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 05, 2015
porka:

[size=13pt]
1) "Hugo Chavez" was never a Yugoslavian president.

2) Neither "Hugo Chavez" nor any "Yugoslavian president" ever 'pulled a shoe and fired' at President George W. Bush.

3) Where did this your own incident happen? Any link to the event? [/size]
which planet are you from?
Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by porka: 12:06pm On Jul 05, 2015
Misterdhee1:

Oga it seems u didn't go tru my initial post very well b4 posting urs.. No one is saying he is the sole reason why PMB emerged, nor is he the one who created APC, buh all I m imploring the party to do is to give honor to whom it is due. Ur comparison of Tinubu's case with dah of Messi attacks ur view. If Barcelona-Messi Relationship happens to be rocky as Tinubu's with APC is at the moment, only then will u undstand the key behind Barca's brilliance. Tinubu is a leading force in the party, sidelining him will only give room to desperate tyrants within the party. My take!!
[size=13pt]
If Tinubu is so relevant can't he simply leave the party with his relevance? Let him go and build another party and install another president if that is what he is good at.

The people he is dragging the party with won't rest until he is disgraced. Only a fool will still continue to claim relevance under these circumstances.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by porka: 12:08pm On Jul 05, 2015
luchy34:
which planet are you from?

[size=13pt]Did you go to school?

Is there anyway you can articulate your point better? Whether through sign language or something else.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by MalcoImX: 12:15pm On Jul 05, 2015
Johnsinia:

I rather become a slave to a mature, peace loving and humble PHD holder than to be a slave to an illitrate COW.
To you your own. and to us our own. To you 'Stealing is not corruption,' to us it is. I'd rather go with the cow. A cow will be more useful to me than a Clueless drunkard, who uses region and religion to divide the children of God for his selfish ends.
Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by Goldmaxx(f): 12:15pm On Jul 05, 2015
U are diverting from the sub-topic,we are talking of "stealing is not corruption"
I hope you now grab my explanation of what Gej meant by that
MalcoImX:
Did the media houses say this too?
“CNN has said our Economy is growing. The best Economists are at the World Bank. Now you have all these Nigerian Economists talking nonsense. Do they know better than CNN or World Bank?”

1 Like

Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by neocortex: 12:21pm On Jul 05, 2015
MalcoImX:
When it starts, hope you won't cry like those #WailingWailers shouting and kicking and spewing- "Vindictive PMB demotes Ogar, recalls her from study leave."

It already started with Timpre Silva's acquittal , don't tell
me you weren't aware of that.

As to the bolded above , was she demoted because she " looted",
if yes then why will Buhari , the anti-corruption master not sack her
and charge her to court ?
Don't you think this is another sign of weakness from Buhari ?

2 Likes

Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by HopeAlive14(m): 12:22pm On Jul 05, 2015
APC should be committed to giving Nigerians good governance.
Not "roforofo" fight and stories.
Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by MalcoImX: 12:25pm On Jul 05, 2015
neocortex:

It already started with Timpre Silva's acquittal , don't tell
me you weren't aware of that.

As to the bolded above , was she demoted because she " looted",
if yes then why will Buhari , the anti-corruption master not sack her
and charge her to court ?
Don't you think this is another sign of weakness from Buhari ?
GEJ promoted them illegally, not following the laid down procedures, and when he's about to leave. It's still morning yet, don't rush.
Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by Dannie2015(m): 12:28pm On Jul 05, 2015
Wat's Amaechi's take in all of ds APC crises? I thot he helped brot down GEJ or is DAT all he is good at? He should do somethin. Meanwhile, if APC can't at ds time iron out simple issues like who leads d party, I think they should just step out n find solution to Dr problms first.

1 Like

Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by hibbayueei(m): 12:29pm On Jul 05, 2015
Am so late for my meeting and I ve not gone 2ru the files/Am traveling and I will need sumtin to kip me busy/My phone memory is filled up, I need to free some space/i need to transfer files from my computer to my Phone or Tablets/ I need to watch a video or play music or read files I downloaded from my phone on my TV screen or Tablets or computer .... THEN what you need is an OTG Smartphones Dual USB Flash drive... Check my signature/profile for more information.
Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by MalcoImX: 12:30pm On Jul 05, 2015
Goldmaxx:
U are diverting from the sub-topic,we are talking of "stealing is not corruption"
I hope you now grab my explanation of what Gej meant by that
And you think I'll ever agree that 'stealing is not corruption.'
Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 05, 2015
porka:

[size=13pt]Did you go to school?

Is there anyway you can articulate your point better? Whether through sign language or something else.[/size]
apologies bro that quote wasn't for you...

1 Like

Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by porka: 12:32pm On Jul 05, 2015
CEObloom2:

One thing majority did not understand Ȋ̝̊̅§ this. Though tinubu might want to extend his Godfatherism to the fedral level as he Ȋ̝̊̅§ use to it but track back to the past his Godfatherism has brought a lot of positivity to these country...what he Ȋ̝̊̅§ trying to do Ȋ̝̊̅§ J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇t normal as it Ȋ̝̊̅§ very wrong for a member of the party to disobey partys other because this was the genesis of crying PDD's woes
Diff btw tinubu Α̲̅Ω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ others Ȋ̝̊̅§ he sees beyond everybody...before you quote ♏є✽̤̥̈̊‎=-? eead da place it was stated about the condition he gave...that's how a leader behaves...#pensive# other opinion are welcome

[size=13pt]You lack basic understanding of leadership.

Tinubu is the most myopic self-centered Yoruba leader that has emerged in Nigeria. He is only concerned about his own empire and nothing he did is altruistic.

There's no self-respecting Yoruba leader that will jettison centuries of history in favor of some, untested, non-binding political alliance.

Non of the Yoruba legends found themselves in this condition. He went into an alliance with people who were ready to sign a pact with even the devil to regain power. They are even ready to do anything to maintain the hold on that power now than anytime in Nigeria's history.

If Tinubu is being credited with the ability to see beyond anyone, then he is obviously seeing a MIRAGE. He was warned. He was reminded, he was cautioned, he was cajoled. There's nothing elders didn't do to let this selfish man see the reality of things.

He was consumed in his self-importance driven by the kind of false appraisal by people like you. Tinubu is like any 419 victim. They are always consumed by greed and believe in magic instead of hard work.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by MalcoImX: 12:33pm On Jul 05, 2015
richidinho:

Warriz diz one saying
He secretly withdrew...how come you saw it grin
The news headline can sometimes carry "REVEALED: ....
withdraw .... secretly from Excess Crude Account."
Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by Excellentmind: 12:35pm On Jul 05, 2015
This is no surprise, it's just the beginning. Political parties are formed by people with the same political ideology for the purpose of actualizing their manifesto in governance.

But APC, in its desperate bid to get power brought all and sundry without recourse to their political ideologies.

It's only the gullible that will expect the alliance to stand.
Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by neocortex: 12:36pm On Jul 05, 2015
MalcoImX:
GEJ promoted them illegally, not following the laid down procedures, and when he's about to leave. It's still morning yet, don't rush.

When was she promoted ? month and date please
What makes the promotion "illegal" ?
I would be happy if you can prove that the laid down procedures was not
followed instead of just stating an assumption.
Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by MalcoImX: 12:43pm On Jul 05, 2015
neocortex:

When was she promoted ? month and date please
What makes the promotion "illegal" ?
I would be happy if you can prove that the laid down procedures was not
followed instead of just stating an assumption.

Uneasy calm in SSS over ‘hurried promotion’ of alleged bribe-taker, Marilyn Ogar, others
|
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/182561-uneasy-calm-in-sss-over-hurried-promotion-of-alleged-bribe-taker-marilyn-ogar-others.html
Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by richidinho(m): 12:56pm On Jul 05, 2015
MalcoImX:
The news headline can sometimes carry "REVEALED: ....
withdraw .... secretly from Excess Crude Account."

Anything done in secrecy is either revealed by God or the perpetrator of the evil by confession
Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by MalcoImX: 1:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
richidinho:

Anything done in secrecy is either revealed by God or the perpetrator of the evil by confession
Sometimes you also do it with somebody who spilled it, or somebody who saw you (secretly or not secretly), gives you away.
Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by Goldmaxx(f): 1:08pm On Jul 05, 2015
Gej meant stealing is not corruption in that particular context he was making a speech with.Just that apc propaganda media houses took it a a campaign tool.I hope you now understand.
MalcoImX:
And you think I'll ever agree that 'stealing is not corruption.'

1 Like

Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by gratiaeo(m): 1:11pm On Jul 05, 2015
I don't like APC but if u ask me I'll say that Buhari is selfish/greedy

1 Like

Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by 1adewoye: 1:15pm On Jul 05, 2015
MizMyColi:
Their palava.
Their Headachegrin

I have little compassion for people who do not know where to draw the line between politicking and governance.

They keep playing boju boju with the lives entrusted in their care, to the detriment of said folks.

If these folks so much as had an atom of empathy and sympathy in them, they would forgo their differences....to an extent and rally round the president to commence providing succour to Nigerians in the areas of Security, Power Supply and Employment.

Tinubu is not bigger than the party or the goverment and cannot dictate to the party if the majority has agreed to bury the hatchet.

If the party or the government is reduced to taking orders from an individual, then the individual is effectively the government. If so, why didn't Tinubu stand for election?
Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by yinnkarh(m): 1:21pm On Jul 05, 2015
I dey observe. Nigerians dy look. Pdp dy smile.
Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by chief2006(m): 1:23pm On Jul 05, 2015
doublewisdom:
The North seems out to frustrate Tinubu out of APC. The fact that they planned to beat him blue and black if he had attended the NWC meeting speaks volume. I'm surprise Yorubas are silent on that.

Tinubu was on his own when he joined APC, the true Yoruba leadership knew what the north is capable of doing when it get to the issue of power. That was why the asked the people to vote Jonathan. Tinubu worked against them....so he's on his own...I believe he has learnt his lessons now and he will retrace his steps in 2019...
GEJ the best president Nigeria ever had.
Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by MalcoImX: 1:31pm On Jul 05, 2015
Goldmaxx:
Gej meant stealing is not corruption in that particular context he was making a speech with.Just that apc propaganda media houses took it a a campaign tool.I hope you now understand.
To me, if you steal you are corrupt. If you are corrupt you'll steal. I will find it difficult to believe that you won't have s nice time with somebody's wife if you'll take away his N20,000. If you can be an unfaithful friend, I don't see how you won't do with little Nairas of mine when you're sure you won't be found out. Stealing is only not corruption to GEJ and his friends, the Orubebes of this world, (are you among?).
Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by linearity: 2:17pm On Jul 05, 2015
wolebanks:
The questions I keep asking that I haven't found answers to is: 1) who is the "somebody" that has the authority to move fifty something senators away from the location of the election of the senate president on the day of inauguration?. 2) Are those senators so gullible to have acted the way they did that day? 3) What if the PDP had elected one of themselves as Senate President that day?

What you are missing is that, even if those 50 APC Senators were present, they would not have prevented the inevitable of electing Saraki.

Senate needs 55 votes to elect Saraki, which is the simple majority, i.e. If all 109 Senators were present at the election and voted. 57 Senators were present at the election and all 57 voted for Saraki.

Also, few days after, the APC's anointed candidates lost to Saraki allied candidate in the House.

The problem here is, Tinunu and PMB are not taking into account that, the APC that gave them the majority in the last election is not the same as the same minority APC of the past. The current APC is made up strange bed fellows...these people have their own interest and they left PDP because the party refused to listen to them, and it will be fool-header to force some APC leadership supremacy down on them.

The only way for APC is to seat down, recognize these individuals that gave them the victory and compromise with them. You cannot ask them to come to battle with you and then Lock them out of the sharing of the bounty.
Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by blackboy(m): 3:35pm On Jul 05, 2015
Mr. President, take full control of your party, call the shots or else you will be pushed around. Don't be Macked.
Be wise. 4 years or 6 years is not enough think hard you might need an extra term.
Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by samplegirl(f): 3:40pm On Jul 05, 2015
Firefire:
The Walls Are Beginning to Crack...
Unfortunately so early!

1 Like

Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by Rotimi47: 4:20pm On Jul 05, 2015
doublewisdom:
The North seems out to frustrate Tinubu out of APC. The fact that they planned to beat him blue and black if he had attended the NWC meeting speaks volume. I'm surprise Yorubas are silent on that.

They never planned or have the courage to physically attack Tinubu as it will degenerate into a free for all where even charms may be used to the full, them go run weela. This will easily become a street fight all over the North and the South west.
Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by Abachaz: 5:29pm On Jul 05, 2015
they are ripping what they sow by betraying the south n east many years ago lol. true democracy has come to stay no more personal interest
Re: Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward by moshould(m): 5:37pm On Jul 05, 2015
Nigerians dont need him, after all Apc don carry baba enter, so he now belongs to nobody...hahahahahahaahah..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Massive Infrastructural Development Ongoing In Ebonyi State (Photos) / Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) / Yemi Osinbajo: My Hair Was Not This Grey When I Started Out In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.