Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,770 members, 7,813,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex (68230 Views)

#WorldSexualPurityDay: Nigerian Couple Who Avoided Pre-Marital Sex / Why Is Pre-marital Sex Thriving? / Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by ggrin(f): 6:51am On Jul 06, 2015
KingTom:
Oga Bruce Jenner how far Na? grin
commt here joorangry ifah no mention u, u no dy holla me sad
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by Gurgle(f): 6:52am On Jul 06, 2015
Captainswag225:
yep, each family with their plan.....now is it fun being a lady?

so much fun, if you focus on the right things
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by Gurgle(f): 6:53am On Jul 06, 2015
Nicklaus:
look closely, this time with insight

lol I don't have nay insight. im not that into finding out who is and who isn't but is it possible
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by Gurgle(f): 6:57am On Jul 06, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

i no know for am o
maybe she write am to further emphasize her point

#WhoKnows.
But me know say breäst dey slack as a result of the continous strain put on the supportive tissue found at the top of the bŕeasts(where d tin join wit ur body)

This happens mostly from

the natural weight of the brèasts(those with big böobs or nursing mothers)

regular sporting activities which cause the brèasts to oscillate constantly.

etc etc.

so me no know where she find sèx come join.

#ButIStandToBeCorrected.

ok. that makes sense

maybe it happens due to constant touching of the breasts
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by Ezemann(m): 6:59am On Jul 06, 2015
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by IamLEGEND1: 7:03am On Jul 06, 2015
Gurgle:

ok. that makes sense

maybe it happens due to constant touching of the breasts

SO DEM DEY TOUCH BRÈASTS DURING SÈX?

U know virģins like me full here.

ENLIGHTEN US,

#OHwiseOne.

morning.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by Gurgle(f): 7:04am On Jul 06, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

SO DEM DEY TOUCH BRÈASTS DURING SÈX?

U know virģins like me full here.

ENLIGHTEN US,

#OHwiseOne.

morning.

LOL good morning and youre not serious.

anyway I just finished daily devotion, bowing out from this topic joor
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by nwakaibeya1: 7:08am On Jul 06, 2015
story for the gods and what about the sex you have in your dreams how do you reconcile or address it ? when you enjoy sex in the dream very well finish in the night and in your day sleeps at times and pretend and be preaching how to abstain from premarital sex as if nothing goes on in the dream life etc and your so called pastors cannot help you overcome it nko?you can only preach that to the spiritually ignorant humanbeigns out there and not to us who knows what goes on in the spiritual sex life of 95 percent of girls and women especially the so called born again who pretend as if sex is a taboo after they enjoy it in their dreams?we have the solution to help those who want to come out the hidden bondages of sex in the dream no more pretenses especially to those who are tired of the problems because many are not tired hence they enjoy the dream sex and pretend and even speak and preach on nairaland that humanbeigns should abstain how can you abstain when something greater than you is piloting you spiritually?
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by IamLEGEND1: 7:09am On Jul 06, 2015
Gurgle:

LOL good morning and youre not serious.
anyway I just finished daily devotion, bowing out from this topic joor

HABAAA!!!!!!!
Don't go na..
#WeAreAllHereToLearn
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by McEwen(m): 7:10am On Jul 06, 2015
KingTom:
Na una miss nairaland Na grin
enhe...Will am to me now,,i use God beg u grin grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by kinglekan: 7:10am On Jul 06, 2015
tohpahz:
With ur pointed boobs in urdp like dat..
U are preaching for us.. like dharay88 said wonders can never hv bustop.. shocked
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by Gurgle(f): 7:20am On Jul 06, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

HABAAA!!!!!!!

Don't go na..

#WeAreAllHereToLearn

whatever you learn here please summarise it for me this evening
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by winodey(m): 7:20am On Jul 06, 2015
Bus Driver Beaten and Injured by Policeman Along Lekki
Toll Gate (photos)
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by KingTom(m): 7:21am On Jul 06, 2015
ggrin:
commt here joorangry ifah no mention u, u no dy holla me sad
No be so Na, ask asumo the wrestler, I dey holla you Na. Ok no vex, from now on e no go happen again grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by KingTom(m): 7:22am On Jul 06, 2015
McEwen:

enhe...Will am to me now,,i use God beg u grin grin
See am there Na grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by Jasperwhizz(m): 7:22am On Jul 06, 2015
Yes premarital sex is sin 'Let the marriage bed be undefiled' Hebrew 13:4
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by IamLEGEND1: 7:31am On Jul 06, 2015
Gurgle:

whatever you learn here please summarise it for me this evening
Den me too dey pack my bags follow you.
#NoTime

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by Gurgle(f): 7:34am On Jul 06, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

Den me too dey pack my bags follow you.

#NoTime

Lol guess we'll both be clueless
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 06, 2015
KingTom:
grin grin grin TheOrijin
I'm a new member tho grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by IamLEGEND1: 7:40am On Jul 06, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol guess we'll both be clueless
E no matter
we go just dey learn as we dey go.
#ExperienceTheySay.....
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by Gurgle(f): 7:41am On Jul 06, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

E no matter

we go just dey learn as we dey go.

#ExperienceTheySay.....

whatever you learn in your experience please come and summarise it for me

#myab0kiguineapig

#catchingyourhashtaggingdisease
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by KingTom(m): 7:46am On Jul 06, 2015
TheOrijin:

Welcome to Nairaland grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by Nicklaus(m): 7:51am On Jul 06, 2015
Gurgle:

lol I don't have nay insight. im not that into finding out who is and who isn't but is it possible
seriously That's awfully cute!
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 06, 2015
KingTom:
Welcome to Nairaland grin
Thanks man cheesy
Heard you are one of the popular peeps here
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by kinglekan: 7:55am On Jul 06, 2015
TheOrijin:
Whoever the _fuck you are, grow dafuq up and deactivate this account.
undecided
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by IamLEGEND1: 8:05am On Jul 06, 2015
Gurgle:

whatever you learn in your experience please come and summarise it for me

#myab0kiguineapig

#catchingyourhashtaggingdisease

LOLZzzzzzz!!!!

However,
i do believe you have acquired a little expertise in this field. Never underestimate the knowledge u possess.

#ItMightBeMoreThanYouThink.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by davidson21(m): 8:05am On Jul 06, 2015
sexual immorality is a great sin against God and humanity. Make una dey aware o.... HIV/AIDS dey real. ;Dsexual immorality is a great sin against God and humanity. Make una dey aware o.... HIV/AIDS dey real.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 06, 2015
Lady sex does not make a woman's breast fall, age and maturity does so get your fact right
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by Gurgle(f): 8:09am On Jul 06, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

LOLZzzzzzz!!!!

However,
i do believe you have acquired a little expertise in this field. Never underestimate the knowledge u possess.

#ItMightBeMoreThanYouThink.

what! whats that supposed to mean angry

abeg no insult me this morning o

don't you know I have relatives who are custodians of the shrine
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by KingTom(m): 8:15am On Jul 06, 2015
TheOrijin:

Thanks man cheesy
Heard you are one of the popular peeps here
Yeah just one of them, but there is one guy whose moniker sounds just like yours, the guy is the most populargrin
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by IamLEGEND1: 8:16am On Jul 06, 2015
Gurgle:

what! whats that supposed to mean angry
abeg no insult me this morning o
don't you know I have relatives who are custodians of the shrine

e no suppose mean anything ..
and abeg tell all dem relatives to pardon moi.
#InoDeyFindTroubleOh
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex by Bigcake: 8:28am On Jul 06, 2015
ThankGod some people say it is not a right.... @Dynatress

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady's 21st Birthday Photos Got People Doubting Her Age / Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage / Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.