Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

10 Ways Guys Try And Break You Down So That They Can Sleep With You.. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ways Guys Try And Break You Down So That They Can Sleep With You.. (6551 Views)

Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down / 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt / Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Ways Guys Try And Break You Down So That They Can Sleep With You.. by KingTom(m): 10:16am On Jul 07, 2015
Mzdivacious:
then keep that D on a muhfckin leash .e pass orgasm nigrin
For me it does, I like to cuddle grin
Re: 10 Ways Guys Try And Break You Down So That They Can Sleep With You.. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 07, 2015
Joecutie busted grin
Re: 10 Ways Guys Try And Break You Down So That They Can Sleep With You.. by JoeCutie(m): 3:21pm On Jul 07, 2015
divAnnie:
Joecutie busted grin
Lol. You wish. tongue grin

Well... Almost sha. cheesy
Re: 10 Ways Guys Try And Break You Down So That They Can Sleep With You.. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
JoeCutie:
Lol. You wish. tongue grin

Well... Almost sha. cheesy
Its just enough information tongue
Re: 10 Ways Guys Try And Break You Down So That They Can Sleep With You.. by JoeCutie(m): 3:30pm On Jul 07, 2015
divAnnie:
Its just enough information tongue
For what? Looks like someone wants to probe me. cheesy

By the way, why you hiding your face sef? undecided grin
Re: 10 Ways Guys Try And Break You Down So That They Can Sleep With You.. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 07, 2015
JoeCutie:
For what? Looks like someone wants to probe me. cheesy

By the way, why you hiding your face sef? undecided grin
Just for privacy. I had my picture uploaded, later removed it and used a friend's picture as D.P to mark her birthday. The way some people criticized this picture ehn, chai..I just got tired of it
Re: 10 Ways Guys Try And Break You Down So That They Can Sleep With You.. by JoeCutie(m): 3:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
divAnnie:
Just for privacy. I had my picture uploaded, later removed it and used a friend's picture as D.P to mark her birthday. The way some people criticized this picture ehn, chai..I just got tired of it
Awww, eeyah. But I'd like to see for myself sha. smiley
Re: 10 Ways Guys Try And Break You Down So That They Can Sleep With You.. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 07, 2015
JoeCutie:
Awww, eeyah. But I'd like to see for myself sha. smiley
Noted smiley
Re: 10 Ways Guys Try And Break You Down So That They Can Sleep With You.. by JoeCutie(m): 4:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
divAnnie:
Noted smiley
So...when am I seeing it? smiley
Re: 10 Ways Guys Try And Break You Down So That They Can Sleep With You.. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
JoeCutie:
So...when am I seeing it? smiley
Hopefully soon smiley
Re: 10 Ways Guys Try And Break You Down So That They Can Sleep With You.. by JoeCutie(m): 4:14pm On Jul 07, 2015
divAnnie:
Hopefully soon smiley
Okay, I'll be waiting? grin
Re: 10 Ways Guys Try And Break You Down So That They Can Sleep With You.. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 07, 2015
JoeCutie:
Okay, I'll be waiting? grin
Done smiley
Re: 10 Ways Guys Try And Break You Down So That They Can Sleep With You.. by zicoraads: 6:47pm On Jul 07, 2015
Mzdivacious:
u don chop slap before? grin grin
u wey no even get face for ya profile
Shuuuuu! Na face u wan chop? Anyway, I had to remove that pic cos lotta ladies here were using it for purposes I won't want to mention again. Ask MizMyColi...she knows the full story grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Guys Try And Break You Down So That They Can Sleep With You.. by JoeCutie(m): 6:51pm On Jul 07, 2015
divAnnie:
Done smiley
Wow. You're beautiful. smiley
Re: 10 Ways Guys Try And Break You Down So That They Can Sleep With You.. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 07, 2015
JoeCutie:
Wow. You're beautiful. smiley
Thanks Joe
Re: 10 Ways Guys Try And Break You Down So That They Can Sleep With You.. by JoeCutie(m): 6:41am On Jul 08, 2015
divAnnie:
Thanks Joe
Anytime, Annie.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day : Girls And Their Love For Money / My Friend Fingered His GF And Came To Me Outside To Put his Finger In My Nose! / Pls Help, I'm In Search Of This Type Of Girl To Get Marry To (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.