Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response (57310 Views)

One Year After,nigerians Flood Gej Fb Page With Praises And Lamentations / Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions / Again Buhari Leaves For Overseas As Nations Security Challenges Continue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by boujaye: 1:10pm On Jul 06, 2015
Temitemi1 where are you? You are vindicated when you always sing it wherever you go "... GEJ my hero"

We join you to sing your song

I am waiting for the release of your album on this

God bless and keep Brother Jonathan

2 Likes

Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 06, 2015
No wonder he was recommended to the then governor of his state as a deputy. He has an outstanding personality

2 Likes

Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 06, 2015
dickrider:
[size=15pt]ALL I SEE IS BUNCH OF GEJ ASS LICKERS WHO ARE SINGING PRAISES IN RETURNS FOR CRUMBS OUT OF HIS MASSIVE LOOTS. MAY GOD KILL ALL OF THEM undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided[/size]
God Neva kill u because of ur profile name (dickrider) na niggas we just air their views him go kill abi?biko pull up ur pants b4 u give birth to d small brain we remain for ur head
Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by TeamSimple(m): 1:12pm On Jul 06, 2015
In as much as I like Gej..The truth be told GEJ could have handled BH better if he wanted to,we saw it during the closing stages to his exit. It was just complacency and wrong advice from associates that led to his incapacity and hence his eviction. I believ Gej could have done better. We should allow the man rest for now and see what the Change agents wants to offer. But am already lacking in confidence over them. Buhari and the APC acting like they have all the century to remain in power. #babayouwontbethereforever.
Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by Orikinla(m): 1:13pm On Jul 06, 2015
talk2cj08:
Nigerians never appreciate what they have until they lose it
MODIFY
Cc lalasticlala Ishilove seun pls do the needful
. You dey destroy English grammar and you know even know?
Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by forkinsonlolo(m): 1:13pm On Jul 06, 2015
u mean Jonadaftttt gooodfvck?
Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by Rick9(m): 1:13pm On Jul 06, 2015
dickrider:
ALL I SEE IS BUNCH OF GEJ ASS LICKERS WHO ARE SINGING PRAISES IN RETURNS FOR CRUMBS OUT OF HIS MASSIVE LOOTS. MAY GOD KILL ALL OF THEM undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Seconded

But on 2nd thought, let them not die now let them live to see this country free from terrorist and Buhari will be acclaimed as the best presido ever$

1 Like

Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by AreaFada2: 1:15pm On Jul 06, 2015
Felixsun20:
How did he put you In your mess?

Shey na GEJ papa compound Shekau for grow & na Otuoke dem go hide Chibok girls. grin cheesy

Nor mind people who just open buccal cavity yarn anyhow. Abi na abuse of torchlight Nokia & megabyte sef. grin
Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by meforyou1(m): 1:15pm On Jul 06, 2015
jack67:
where is this APC Fat NgeneUkwenu? she has suddenly go oblivion., Shameless cun-t tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/yrnuhsb3r7lgb09ahntqz7fdok0x8uqu1057233[/img] i know this is not her picture, But on the internet, this is what we take her to be, fatty bum bum
Ngeukwenu is a fraud. he is one hopeless man. he was busted when he was trying to snap abakiliki roads and appeared in the reflection. he quickly took down the pix, but we had already copied it. Ngeneukwenu, where are the bad roads in abakiliki that you threatened to upload a generation ago?

4 Likes

Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by Elxandre(m): 1:15pm On Jul 06, 2015
jack67:
i know she is not the one, But on the internet, this is what we take her to be
grin You guys are hilarious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by SirWellington(m): 1:16pm On Jul 06, 2015
Gwan2:
[b]Some people are just bunch of 'confusionist'...before election dey said Buhari is behind BH, even wen the idiots tried to assassinate him in an attack, they said it was staged......Few weeks after the inauguration dey have come to reality of the real ish....Now they have changed their national anthem.
I respect GEJ a lot, not only have i benefited from his programs, My state was among the top priorities of his administration...But that wont let emotions or sentiment becloud my sense of reasoning.....Wat is exceptional in these bombing that wasn't peculiar with the past administration?
I guess is the shift in the target areas, now the mosques and moslem communities are the top priorities, as for the frequency of the attack, is all the same.
If you wana be logical using ur sixth sense, you will intuitively know that their is an interference from God knows where, definitely i know these government wont have a roller coaster ride governing..A dilemma situation i guess.
Some Idio.ts are even praying for continued boko haram existence to justify their sentiment or have a way of insulting the government of the day...I wish a bomb drop in their sitting room to know how it feels.
As GEJ said, it is a collective fight, it was firstly targeted at uniform personnels, then schools, then Churches, now Mosques, who knows where tomorrow....So rather than jubilating at every blast, coming here to post trash....Do your own bit in fighting Insurgency.
#Mindyouamnonpartisan.....So safe yourself d stress[/b]

Why must you conclude such a good composition with insults? Cant we be matured for once?
Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by Kenobus: 1:17pm On Jul 06, 2015
It is really unfortunate that some Nigerians were deceived by Apc. It is so sad! Apc is now preaching patience. They never wanted any patience with GEJ. GMB is busy putting Hausa everywhere. He is a dictator! We are watching!

1 Like

Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 06, 2015
What is GEJ saying? Didn't Boko Haram reign supreme during his tenure. He did nothing till the last weeks of his administration just to win votes. Glad he is out and gone never to return. He was clueless and ran the affairs of the country aground. Buhari is trying to rebuild what has been destroyed. Lets give him some time.

I agree Buhari is quite slow. But who can deny not seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Electrical power has approved tremendously. Things in my freezer are frozen 24 hours. This was a freezer that cockroaches were comfortably frolicking about playing hide and seek. Now they dare not enter except they want to die.

I no longer say SAI Buhari cos i believe the time for praise singing is over. Now is the time for Buhari to justify why he campaigned for our votes and why he got them.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by BraniacX(m): 1:17pm On Jul 06, 2015
dickrider:
[size=15pt]ALL I SEE IS BUNCH OF GEJ ASS LICKERS WHO ARE SINGING PRAISES IN RETURNS FOR CRUMBS OUT OF HIS MASSIVE LOOTS. MAY GOD KILL ALL OF THEM undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided[/size]

Fvcking cunt undecided

1 Like

Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by omooba969(m): 1:18pm On Jul 06, 2015
eyeon:
Nigerians be like...
ISN'T HE BETTER? AT LEAST HIS SMILES USED TO BE THE HOPE OF BETTER DAYS.

grin... Na smiles go improve us?
Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 06, 2015
meforyou1:
Ngeukwenu is a fraud. he is one hopeless man. he was busted when he was trying to snap abakiliki roads and appeared in the reflection. he quickly took down the pix, but we had already copied it. Ngeneukwenu, where are the bad roads in abakiliki that you threatened to upload a generation ago?
thanks for the info bro

1 Like

Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by AreaFada2: 1:22pm On Jul 06, 2015
Kenobus:
It is really unfortunate that some Nigerians were deceived by Apc. It is so sad! Apc is now preaching patience. They never wanted any patience with GEJ. GMB is busy putting Hausa everywhere. He is a dictator! We are watching!

The fact his wife is called Patience even annoyed them to no end. grin

Now they remember that it took 50 to ruin 9ja. Then it was only ruined since 2010. Suddenly, Abacha loot, IBB Maradona dribble & June 12 didn't happen at all. 9ja was flowing with milk & honey till GEJ came.

A bunch of liars.

1 Like

Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by Billygee2u: 1:24pm On Jul 06, 2015
tears dropping from my eyes.
every one have realized their mistakes in supporting Buhari during campaign.
all remembered GEJ promise to Nigerians "you will miss me when I left office".
this is quite touching.
GEJ we all love you.
God bless you sir

3 Likes

Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by memberzz: 1:27pm On Jul 06, 2015
Gwan2:
[b]Some people are just bunch of 'confusionist'...before election dey said Buhari is behind BH, even wen the idiots tried to assassinate him in an attack, they said it was staged......Few weeks after the inauguration dey have come to reality of the real ish....Now they have changed their national anthem.
I respect GEJ a lot, not only have i benefited from his programs, My state was among the top priorities of his administration...But that wont let emotions or sentiment becloud my sense of reasoning.....Wat is exceptional in these bombing that wasn't peculiar with the past administration?
I guess is the shift in the target areas, now the mosques and moslem communities are the top priorities, as for the frequency of the attack, is all the same.
If you wana be logical using ur sixth sense, you will intuitively know that their is an interference from God knows where, definitely i know these government wont have a roller coaster ride governing..A dilemma situation i guess.
Some Idio.ts are even praying for continued boko haram existence to justify their sentiment or have a way of insulting the government of the day...I wish a bomb drop in their sitting room to know how it feels.
As GEJ said, it is a collective fight, it was firstly targeted at uniform personnels, then schools, then Churches, now Mosques, who knows where tomorrow....So rather than jubilating at every blast, coming here to post trash....Do your own bit in fighting Insurgency.
#Mindyouamnonpartisan.....So safe yourself d stress[/b]
our major concern is that BUHARI promised nigerians heaven and earth. he even used the bomb blast as his major reason why he is coming as the president of nigeria. now what has he done? we expected him to do better. with his old age, if he continue this way, he will have the record of being the worst president nigeria have ever had.

1 Like

Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by junkyarddog: 1:32pm On Jul 06, 2015
Why didn't he do something when he was there for 6 years .He is a Mad Man I repeat Jonathan is the worst thing to happen to Nigeria watch his name in the dustbin of history
Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by mmsen: 1:32pm On Jul 06, 2015
All the people who say that they were scammed by Buhari/APC should forever lose the right to vote.

It was obvious from the beginning that they were making outlandish promising which they would never fulfill.

It was even more apparent that they meant Nigeria no good when Buhari kept going to London - when has the UK ever done right by Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 06, 2015
talk2cj08:

bro God is watching u in 3D
MODIFIED
Unveiling the artwork of my official single. The song review is set to drop here on nairaland 14-07-2015.........pls help #supportgoodmusic

MUST YOU GUYS ALWAYS WEAR CHAINS ON NECK AND COVER YOUR EYES WITH SOME KIND OF POLYMER?
Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by benitwater(m): 1:36pm On Jul 06, 2015
keep decieving urself,even if am giving the chance to vote again,I will never vote GEJ with all due respect,am okay with PMB dat I voted for.GEJ knows dat is just his best that he can offer.
Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by sango147(m): 1:36pm On Jul 06, 2015
MKO4ever:
GEJ will soon be taken to Ekwulobia prison in Anambra, that is where he belongs. He must be jailed

Your father need to be jailed,shameless fool

1 Like

Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by Chesman10(m): 1:38pm On Jul 06, 2015
dickrider:

na ur papa be silly man
Sometimes I ask myself, are there not moderators in nairaland? Are there no rules here? Is insult part of the forum? Why should one person make derogatory posts overtime and not be banned? Why? why? why?
Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by fistonati(m): 1:40pm On Jul 06, 2015
I will be wasting my precious time in replying you. God bless GEJ, God bless PMB, God bless NIGERIA.
dickrider:

2 Likes

Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 06, 2015
And after that, what next?
MKO4ever:
GEJ will soon be taken to Ekwulobia prison in Anambra, that is where he belongs. He must be jailed

1 Like

Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by ajepako(f): 1:45pm On Jul 06, 2015
MKO4ever:

Where would Tinubu, Atiku, Ameachi, Obasanjo be?

....except you think they are clean, corruption-free and spotless

1 Like

Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by Keegan: 1:46pm On Jul 06, 2015
dulaman:
they are all tanoids.
They will cry till eternity. Handkerchiefs for sale!
Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by HopeAtHand: 1:46pm On Jul 06, 2015
Gwan2:
Some Idio.ts are even praying for continued boko haram existence to justify their sentiment or have a way of insulting the government of the day..[color=#990000] I wish a bomb drop in their sitting room to know how it feels.

#Mindyouamnonpartisan.....So safe yourself d stress[/b][/color]

You started your comment well, until you made that silly remark..

Northerners either by omission or commission breathed life into the monster we now have to fight as a country.

If not that it paints the country in bad light, bomb blast in the North has the same feel like bomb blast in Iran, i cant relate to it...its just one of those news to me..

Tell your governors up North and brothers in the army to look at themselves and be shameful..after sabotaging the efforts of GEJ, their beast is now beyond control.

If i must feel sympathy for the North, then you or one of your own will have to throw a bomb into my sitting room in Port Harcourt.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by Ikegift4real(m): 1:46pm On Jul 06, 2015
talk2cj08:

bro God is watching u in 3D
MODIFIED
Unveiling the artwork of my official single. The song review is set to drop here on nairaland 14-07-2015.........pls help #supportgoodmusic
r u fanzy. u r really making waves in Anambra n radio Sapientia.

1 Like

Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by talk2cj08(m): 1:47pm On Jul 06, 2015
tjark1:

MUST YOU GUYS ALWAYS WEAR CHAINS ON NECK AND COVER YOUR EYES WITH SOME KIND OF POLYMER?
Hahahaha dis on got me cracking bro its called #eyewearmovement

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'Black Lives Matter': Ben Murray-Bruce Joins The Protest Against Racism In US / Nigerian Troops Record Great Victory As They Clear Boko Haram Camps.graphic Pics / BBC Describes Current PDP Crisis In Nigeria(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.