Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

How To Know A Virgin Guy - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know A Virgin Guy (94715 Views)

How To Know A Virgin Guy / Virgin Guy On The Verge Of Sex Needs Advice / Girls Will You Like To Marry A Virgin Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 06, 2015
JoeCutie:
See this babe oh... shocked

So Virgin girls do not have sex in their head too? Na them even indulge in fantasy sex, dream sex, and even Cucumber sex pass sef. Nawa for you oh. cheesy
shocked lipsrsealed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by iPopAlomo(m): 10:57pm On Jul 06, 2015
FrancisTony...
Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by Wisdomkosi(m): 10:57pm On Jul 06, 2015
Hmmmmmm, I'm shy
Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by encryptjay(m): 10:58pm On Jul 06, 2015
Hmmmmm..
Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by SenatorJames(m): 10:58pm On Jul 06, 2015
christopheru:
HOW TO KNoW A VIRGIN GUY

1. He is Very Shy About Touching You
He asks for permission before touching your body... A guy who has had s£x at least once will not be so shy of touching a girl. In fact shyness towards the opposite sex reduces in men who have been intimate before. You cannot completely say a guy is a virgin just because he is shy about being intimate, but it’s a strong sign. So if a guy is shy about touching you, especially at the private and intimate body parts, it shows that he is still a virgin.

2. He Dresses Awkwardly
Most virgin males tend to have an embarrassing dress sense. This is usually so, because they believe they don't have much reasons to pay attention to their dressing because they’ve not experienced what s£x is like. This usually begins to improve the moment they meet the girl they like but even at that, it is still noticeable to the smart ladies.

3. He Kisses Awkwardly
That a guy is a bad kisser does not mean he is a virgin oh. But if a guy kisses awkwardly, in a very shy manner, it’s almost a sure sign that he is a virgin. If a guy is pretty good at kissing you can be sure that he is not a virgin no matter what he says. Kissing takes practice and people get good at it with experience. Another sign to look out for is whether he closes his eyes while kissing, most virgins tend to do that a lot. * lol..

4. Usually Quiet, Shy, and has poor social skills
Male virgins are usually quiet, reserved and act in a feminine manner. they have a cowardly behavior, appear passive in interactions and have poor social skills. Male virgins are also timid and shy and usually do not know how to ask a lady out and make out with her. A lot of them would rather ask out a lady on the phone or through social media than face to face.

5. He Has a Very Quick Orgasm
If it’s his first intimate experience in love making, he is going to orgasm quickly. Some virgin guys tend to ejaculate even before entering or as soon as they enter. The first experience is always a nervous one for a guy because he will be constantly thinking about how he is performing, and he will get aroused at the slightest act of intimacy on your part causing him to ejaculate quickly. Guys with experience can control themselves a lot better.

GOOD EVENING GUYS...
so that a guy erupt before an intercourse, most especially virgins, for example during contact with a lady is not a medical problem as some local medicine sellers always present it to be? I will like to know.

1 Like

Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by Royzevic(m): 11:01pm On Jul 06, 2015
misssclassy:
No 2 is crap.

As for number 5, if the guy is someone who masturbates often, he will not have a quick orgasm during his first sex.

If u masturbate u na be virgin again na

1 Like

Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by JoeCutie(m): 11:05pm On Jul 06, 2015
Nneka123:
shocked lipsrsealed
See...

For your mind...like you've no clue what I'm talking about, right? God is watching you, Nneka.

No be for your hostel e for happen last week? You sure say you no know that babe? No be your friend? cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by tolustx(m): 11:10pm On Jul 06, 2015
20thAccountLOL:
because you are one tongue
Why r u so intelligent. I have a prize for u.
Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by FumzeeyGold: 11:10pm On Jul 06, 2015
christopheru:
HOW TO KNoW A VIRGIN GUY

He asks for permission before touching your body... A guy who has had s£x at least once will not be so shy of touching a girl. In fact shyness towards the opposite sex reduces in men who have been intimate before. You cannot completely say a guy is a virgin just because he is shy about being intimate, but it’s a strong sign. So if a guy is shy about touching you, especially at the private and intimate body parts, it shows that he is still a virgin.

2. He Dresses Awkwardly
Most virgin males tend to have an embarrassing dress sense. This is usually so, because they believe they don't have much reasons to pay attention to their dressing because they’ve not experienced what s£x is like. This usually begins to improve the moment they meet the girl they like but even at that, it is still noticeable to the smart ladies.

3. He Kisses Awkwardly
That a guy is a bad kisser does not mean he is a virgin oh. But if a guy kisses awkwardly, in a very shy manner, it’s almost a sure sign that he is a virgin. If a guy is pretty good at kissing you can be sure that he is not a virgin no matter what he says. Kissing takes practice and people get good at it with experience. Another sign to look out for is whether he closes his eyes while kissing, most virgins tend to do that a lot. * lol..

Male virgins are usually quiet, reserved and act in a feminine manner. they have a cowardly behavior, appear passive in interactions and have poor social skills. Male virgins are also timid and shy and usually do not know how to ask a lady out and make out with her. A lot of them would rather ask out a lady on the phone or through social media than face to face.

If it’s his first intimate experience in love making, he is going to orgasm quickly. Some virgin guys tend to ejaculate even before entering or as soon as they enter. The first experience is always a nervous one for a guy because he will be constantly thinking about how he is performing, and he will get aroused at the slightest act of intimacy on your part causing him to ejaculate quickly. Guys with experience can control themselves a lot better.

GOOD EVENING GUYS...
Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by MrLeno(m): 11:10pm On Jul 06, 2015
Hawlahscho:
Most of your points are very INVALID.

Very very invalid
Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 06, 2015
JoeCutie:
See...

For your mind...like you've no clue what I'm talking about, right? God is watching you, Nneka.

No be for your hostel e for happen last week? You sure say you no know that babe? No be your friend? cheesy
I swear i have no idea what went on grin, I don't know lipsrsealed

Abeg! grin
Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 06, 2015
christopheru:
HOW TO KNoW A VIRGIN GUY

2. He Dresses Awkwardly

3. He Kisses Awkwardly

GOOD EVENING GUYS...

So being introverted is behaving in a feminine manner? God you're a big fool.
Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by chaxking(m): 11:12pm On Jul 06, 2015
misssclassy:
No 2 is crap.

As for number 5, if the guy is someone who masturbates often, he will not have a quick orgasm during his first sex.
and howl did u know dt?

1 Like

Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by JoeCutie(m): 11:13pm On Jul 06, 2015
Nneka123:
I swear i have no idea what went on grin, I don't know lipsrsealed

Abeg! grin
But it happened in your school abi? grin
Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by christopheru(m): 11:15pm On Jul 06, 2015
aim5:

So being introverted is behaving in a feminine manner? God you're a big fool.

Mehn Dis guy don take am personal... Well yabbing is allowed
Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 06, 2015
misssclassy:
No 2 is crap.

Still wondering How she knows this?
Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 06, 2015
JoeCutie:
But it happened in your school abi? grin
They said, hmm! grin lipsrsealed

Can you believe what op said in number 3? undecided
Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by famous1000(m): 11:17pm On Jul 06, 2015
Is not bad, I blive evry body here has his or her first time, abi dey born u as a non-virgin?
Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by Monikween(f): 11:17pm On Jul 06, 2015
mtchew na wetin dem dey like be that... *sips coke*
Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 06, 2015
christopheru:

Mehn Dis guy don take am personal... Well yabbing is allowed

You don't need to be loud and boisterious to get females.. if you're the strong but silent type you can also attract a female because she might view a strong but silent man as mysterious..
Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by jbichene(m): 11:18pm On Jul 06, 2015
Boxer007:

I love this. Thanks & Regards
am I the only one that thinks this should be coming from a girl , awkward bro very, very
Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by Princesschi(f): 11:20pm On Jul 06, 2015
kwaraguy:
Funny, you look like virgin tho

Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
No comment
Gudnyt grin
Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by zbone(m): 11:22pm On Jul 06, 2015
hold up niggar hole up niggar just hole up

1 Like

Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by Princesschi(f): 11:23pm On Jul 06, 2015
JoeCutie:
See this babe oh... shocked

So Virgin girls do not have sex in their head too? Na them even indulge in fantasy sex, dream sex, and even Cucumber sex pass sef. Nawa for you oh. cheesy

Lol@cucumber sex

OK we were talking about virgin dudez tongue
Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by lovely17(m): 11:23pm On Jul 06, 2015
op just defined me not fair
Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by aywhy93(m): 11:29pm On Jul 06, 2015
All these are not really accurate as far as I'm concerned....

1. I don't have a girlfriend for now but back then I'm not shy to touch her, though not private parts... we were best friends.

2. I don't dress awkwardly, I dress cool... though at times when I'm stressed up, I don't always care, I just wear something very simple.

3. This is kinda true, It's been a while since I broke up but we only kissed twice and it was brief and I remembered I closed my eyes.

4. I'm not shy, I'm not quiet (depending on where I am though) and I have neutral level of social skill.

5. Don't know about this.

So, Just one out of five is correct !
Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by tabisegroup(m): 11:36pm On Jul 06, 2015
misssclassy:
No 2 is crap.

I've been hearing of this masturbation of recent, please what is it all about. A program?
Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by JoeCutie(m): 11:37pm On Jul 06, 2015
Nneka123:
They said, hmm! grin lipsrsealed

Can you believe what op said in number 3? undecided
Number 3? Well, sometimes, what ought to be is perfectly misunderstood, and as a result, confused with what is; especially when what ought to be is used to favour a certain set of people. The issue of closing of the eyes and or kissing perfectly is a choice. You might want to deceive the Kissee by kissing them awkwardly, thereby making them think/believe you're a Virgin. What then? grin

I once kissed a girl with both eyes closed, and by the time my eyes were thrown open, my wallet, which was well positioned in my jean pocket, was in her hand bag. How would you explain that? cheesy

I don't kiss with my both eyes closed...unless I'm very sure that I'm very secured. cheesy

Whether or not your eyes are open, the way you make people feel during intimate moments is a thing of the mind. It comes...straight from the mind/heart. smiley

This is unnecessarily too long. I'm so sorry, dear. grin

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by Revolva(m): 11:38pm On Jul 06, 2015
Virgin guys...lol I laf him where alll gals for social media na ashewo..i no fit count how many I don bang rite now I wan bang one new one I catch for badoo...lol all naija babe na ashi
Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by medexico(m): 11:39pm On Jul 06, 2015
Okay,
so who will tell us

How to know a virgin girl?

I need it to know about my babe.
Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by JoeCutie(m): 11:40pm On Jul 06, 2015
Princesschi:

Lol@cucumber sex

OK we were talking about virgin dudez tongue
Oh yeah, I almost forgot. grin

1 Like

Re: How To Know A Virgin Guy by princessmummy(f): 11:44pm On Jul 06, 2015
your right but number 2 ... I have a friend but he never approach me were just friends. the second times I visited him , he said let's define d relationship I laughed nd he didn't say anything again..... But anytime were close he will like to touch me but I don't give him chance because his not showing seriousness.. but the day I touched his dig not up to 2minis he ejaculate.... although he told me dat hs a virgin but I never believe him..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help / Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.