Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,093 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Why I regret campaigning for Change- Opinion - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I regret campaigning for Change- Opinion (32267 Views)

"Peter Obi Campaigning For 2019" Nigerians React To Peter Obi Platform Speech / 'I Regret Campaigning For APC And President Buhari' - Twitter User / Roasted Plantain Seller Campaigning For PDP In Ondo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I regret campaigning for Change- Opinion by Jdesilentkiller(m): 10:08am On Jul 10, 2015
The biggest hypocrite.
It always delude common sense and logical reasoning that educated folks seems trapped in a fantacy world shouting blue murder whenever their predictions go haywire.

In your little reasoning the new administrationg will automatically right all the wrongs in just two months, mind you, we are talking about almost 40 years of military and civilian maladministration.

Only deluded and myopic fellas will critisize the govt which is less than 100 days in office to fix the rot which, you included, were responsible for. Stop decieving people and take the bold step by going back as the PDP minion that you are.

The real people that voted for change know that we arent living in a fairy world where the president will wave a magic wand and everything will be AMERICA. It takes time, money, patience, commitment, dedication, stepping on toes, sleepless night and prayers to re-bastardized what you and your cohorts in PDP have done to Nigeria.

Its rather sad that you double agents, working for your stomach, will even be bold to criticize this govt whereas you and I know its a subtle way of getting back at people that kick your bu.tts out of power.

Oh my God!!!! I feel like crying

Please patriotic Nigerians, disregards this rantings and treasonable comments, I believe Nigeria will be great but it will take time. Rome wasnt built in a day, they say.

PDP stop campigning!!! There is no election until 2019.

Bad losers!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I regret campaigning for Change- Opinion by RickyTan: 10:09am On Jul 10, 2015
rottennaija:

While Nigeria living together and being forcefully integrated may not have been the best for us, but is it also the reason why we cannot equip our hospital? Why we cannot get good road, why we cannot get adequate electricity? Are they also the reason why our so called leaders loot our resources and prefer to carry them outside the country? Definitely, you cannot say the forceful marriage is the reason why our governors will be defrauding us, stealing the money that should be used to build infrastructure for the people, or why the increase they recurrent expenditures.

And do not forget that the governors and commissioners and senators and those so called leaders are from our individual state. Those we call our 'brothers'. They are the ones causing our suffering

Thank you for this write up. See tiny country of Liberia and yet they are killing themselves. Do not understand why Africans love killing themselves so much as opposed to development. Mean while massive Brazil with all their race problems and diversity is a respected country. Same goes for China, Russia, US etc. Size is not the issue. Nigeria's size is a a major plus.

The people blaming Nigeria are just barking at the wrong tree. Nigeria's problem is CORRUPT THIEVING POLITICIANS - looting our commonwealth with no ethics and morals. Divide Nigeria (God Forbid!) and these thieving politicians will just have their own little fiefdoms and start doing the same thing or worse.

Tell me which state wey no get thieving politicians.

1 Like

Re: Why I regret campaigning for Change- Opinion by vikyno(m): 10:10am On Jul 10, 2015
san316:
Good luck is responsible for this. He didn't take BH seriously. He allowed them to blossom and got deeply rooted in the country. How do we expect PMB to just decimate them in just a month? When GEJ led army was supposed to annihilate the insurgents, they were showing us footage of how BH members were running away. They got integrated into the society and are now blowing everyone up.

GEJ is the worst thing to have happened to Nigeria but God willing, we shall prevail over the enemies. To hell with Biafra, cant wait to see their backs.

Rhetorics of an hypnotized Change chanter. You are still in the game of blaming GEJ after the dullard you voted for is confused already.

I thought they said Buhari dealt with maistatine rebels or whatever in less than 30 days as the head of State. I wonder why he couldn't perform the same magic on Bokoharam.
Foolish people everywhere .Mtcheew!
Re: Why I regret campaigning for Change- Opinion by yoged(m): 10:10am On Jul 10, 2015
Untill you people believe in this country that there is more to it than what the eyes can see. This country problem started during the 80's. And it's getting from bad to worse.
Re: Why I regret campaigning for Change- Opinion by johnnday222(m): 10:15am On Jul 10, 2015
u r a disgrace 2 ur kids n d younger age dat will come on dis site n read dis crap u put up there...d fact dat tins r nt goin d way it shud b goin 4 nw does nt mean everybody shud leave...u leave if u want 2 nt speakn 4 everybody.where r u running to dat doesn't hv it own prob? B.Clinton said it took America 92yrs to make it what it is 2day n yet we still hv ppu been killed on daily basis there abi u no hear abt d racist killns abt 3-4weeks ago.is there anywhere safe in dis world.to make it worst u r black.if Martin Luther king can be killed n no body has been convicted of it killing abi na John f kenedy abi na Malcolmx....all dis ppu were killed in d public on d strt of America n not a head roll 4 there killns.abeg dey go,we no need u 4 naija.

ova sabi dey wori u
Re: Why I regret campaigning for Change- Opinion by InvertedHammer: 10:19am On Jul 10, 2015
Obijulius:
Change agent.

I thought you were amongst those that believed that GEJ was everything that was wrong with Nigeria.

It's too early to be giving up already.

Have a nightmare.
/
A drowning man will grab at anything.

GEJ was so bad that Nigerians grabbed at anything. Luckily for him, PMB was at the right place at the right time.

Presidency is not the birthright of Jonathan. He did his stint and moved on. Let someone else try till we get it right. It is your kind of ideology and stupid hero worship that give rise to the likes of Mugabe and other sit-tight African leaders. GEJ good or bad still had to leave at some point. His tenure was up and he left.

PMB good or bad will leave at some point too. The world is not going to end because no more years will be wasted on GEJ.

@ CramJones: Talking about life in Nigeria. Considering all indices, most people living in Nigeria are walking corpses. The only good thing is that they don't know it. Thus, they still erroneously count themselves among the living because they are still breathing.

/

2 Likes

Re: Why I regret campaigning for Change- Opinion by April4th(m): 10:19am On Jul 10, 2015
You're just a hypocrite, thank God you're beginning to see the error of your ways. Finally the change was just a scam.
Re: Why I regret campaigning for Change- Opinion by captain11: 10:27am On Jul 10, 2015
We need a change
Re: Why I regret campaigning for Change- Opinion by Codims82(m): 10:28am On Jul 10, 2015
Well written write up with stupid summary. Must you mention Jonathan. You parade as CHANGE agent, still nothing to show for it. Nigeria is a lovely country to live and invest in despite the challenges they might be facing now, as bible says everything has its season . soon the storm will be over. Other country of the world are not better than NIGERIA. Am PROUD TO BE A NIGERIAN.

1 Like

Re: Why I regret campaigning for Change- Opinion by ncoolsome(m): 10:30am On Jul 10, 2015
[quote author=cramjones post=35571603]It is about time every right thinking Nigeria begin to think of an alternative country to live in. Apart from the civil war, the last 6 years have been an unending war in Nigeria. How can any sane person think of building a future in a country where your life can be cut short at any moment? How can you call a country home where you cannot even succeed financially and walk the streets freely, or even have your family walk freely. A good example is my dear friend Chimamanda the whole world celebrates, yet her country rewarded her by kidnapping her father. Or is it Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala who was rewarded by kidnapping her 82 year old fragile mom. Or is it the professor that was rewarded by being brutally murdered in the comfort of his home?

Why should any sane person keep thinking of living in Nigeria, when they campainged for CHANGE, when all the get is mass killings every other day? We do not blame PMB for the menace taking place in Nigeria, why should we even blame him? the travails of this country has really eaten deep. Why should anyone be proud of Nigeria, when Femi Fani-Kayode or is it Olukayode announed to the whole world that he will now be going abroad for his long over due medical checkup. Do we even have hospitals that can take care of anything anymore? Why should anyone keep dreaming of an illusionary Nigerian dream, when if the President gets a heart attack he will die within hours, for their is no hospital in the whole country with a standard ICU and with capabilities for cardiac stenting or catheterization.

A country where dead people lie on the street of Lagos, with no scintilla of help or emergency services by state! A country where people empty their account just go give birth "abroad" and make their children escape the horrors and de nove disadvantage of being a full Nigerian citizen. A country where mass killings have been made the norm with no state official commenting on over 500 innocent souls that have been killed in the past one month.
A country despite the massive potentials and wealth still wallows in disease, corruption, kidnapping, poverty and everything bad.

Truth be told, Nigeria has become a sinking ship, and needs to drown or fall off the cliff and then rebuilt again. For our youths to reach their full potential it is imperative for them to have their own revolution! Or at least start thinking of the nearest next African country to call home. Nigeria is a cooking hallogen gas in a hot air ballon that is about to pop and kill. It is coming, it must come, it is here!

In summary, I hate Jonthan, I will give PMB a chance to save this sinking ship. Nevertheless, I won't have campainged for CHANGE but for a massive revolution.

-CramJones

Talk is so so cheap...take the lead in ur Revolution campaign,am solidly behind u..I can be a good follower..
Re: Why I regret campaigning for Change- Opinion by Aaam(m): 10:35am On Jul 10, 2015
i still av strong hope in Nigeria...i was born here,i will make it here,even if i travel out i will come back here,die here, b buried here...even if i neva die i would b RAPTURED here......build hope in ur country;we all can make it BETTER.....it our home,we should nt allow terror take it off our hands...and know di='' some countries are praying 4 our downfall cus dey know if d country balances we will be among d best countries in existance........pen down

1 Like

Re: Why I regret campaigning for Change- Opinion by jacintaokorie: 10:38am On Jul 10, 2015
It is a pity that we are praying for peace yet some inconsistent Nigerians keep making provocative statements that can triger problems just like one stupid Cramjones. People always look for unnecessary favours by trying to tarnish other people's name. God is watching.
Re: Why I regret campaigning for Change- Opinion by millionaireman: 10:40am On Jul 10, 2015
cramjones:

Truth be told, Nigeria has become a sinking ship, and needs to drown or fall off the cliff and then rebuilt again.

-CramJones

That's why when I saw tens of thousands of these Biafra people demonstrating in Aba recently for actualization of Biafra, I did not blame them.

Re: Why I regret campaigning for Change- Opinion by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 10, 2015
Nigerians are impatient set of people.. Under this administration, so many bad things has happened like previous administrations but am wondering why people are shouting up and down when this tenure is still very young and barely two months old. Why didn't they campaign against previous tenures for 16 yrs? They kept mute about it like they are comfortable with everything. BH members get transferred to Anambra, all hell went loose but they would keep quite when a government isn't working.

People went en masse at Anambra against the BH thing but wouldn't do a thing even if fuel sells at 500 naira. They believe they will survive but this goes to everybody. Every coast(East, West, North and South). A government should be checked every 90 days and if no changes within that period hit the street en masse, no movement, cause traffic everywhere in a peaceful protest and you would see if the desired change would come or not.

Modified
China and India are much bigger with much more citizens than us but they are working it out. Nothing, i mean absolutely nothing stops us from working it out. I saw a picture up there now regarding a protest on the actualization of Biafra, if they can do that. Why can't we match with one voice if a Government isn't working. By government i mean(Local, State and Federal)
Re: Why I regret campaigning for Change- Opinion by rottennaija(m): 10:47am On Jul 10, 2015
RickyTan:

Thank you for this write up. See tiny country of Liberia and yet they are killing themselves. Do not understand why Africans love killing themselves so much as opposed to development. Mean while massive Brazil with all their race problems and diversity is a respected country. Same goes for China, Russia, US etc. Size is not the issue. Nigeria's size is a a major plus.

The people blaming Nigeria are just barking at the wrong tree. Nigeria's problem is CORRUPT THIEVING POLITICIANS - looting our commonwealth with no ethics and morals. Divide Nigeria (God Forbid!) and these thieving politicians will just have their own little fiefdoms and start doing the same thing or worse.

Tell me which state wey no get thieving politicians.

Thanks so much for the reply. The problem with us is not the so-called 'forceful' the marriage. It's a distraction to the main problem. The main problem is CORRUPT, I THIEVING POLITICIANS BORN OUT IF SELFISHNESS AND SELF-INTEREST. that's the problem with Nigeria.

Abeg, we need to educate, really really educate our people. They cannot continue to put the blame on others about our state of affairs. Let them know that we cannot continue to be deceived by this politicians.
Re: Why I regret campaigning for Change- Opinion by mightycrown1(m): 10:48am On Jul 10, 2015
though part of this write-up is contradicting, some elements of truth are there in.
i think we should stop apportioning blame here and there. the problems we are facing now are so many that i doubt if we cant solve it as an entity (1 Nigeria) without a lot of sacrifices. the notable ones of these problems are insurgence and corruption. 90% of the country is guilty of corruption; right from the families through schools to the society at large. until we sacrifice the greed in us we may not be able to overcome corruption.
about insurgence, APC is blaming PDP while PDP also blames APC and the south blaming the north. everybody is blaming everybody.
at times i find it very difficult to believe that certain people will be killing their own brothers; but it is happening. then do i called that political?
if it is political, why then it has not stopped, since another party is on board? or if i say it is religious, why are mosques also been attacked by the same set of evil men?
anyway i still believe in change. but if PMB regime fails which i earnestly pray it does not; the last resort for Nigerians is that this entity (NIGERIA) should cease to exist and every parts that formed it should go her way.
at times in unity we stand and in division we stand stronger.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Why I regret campaigning for Change- Opinion by Id4Jesus: 10:51am On Jul 10, 2015
bright87:

Fellow Compatriot, The only way out is the outright dissolution of Nigeria. Sincerely speaking, this is the bitter truth. We are not one as a people and can never be one, the earlier we all realize this fact the better for us all in this Country.. Sometimes people get along better being apart than being together.. You really need to live overseas to truly know that Nigeria is a failed and a demonic place to live in. Nigeria is a failed project, Biafra or no Biafra, we all need to go our own ways.. It's already more than a 100yrs of us being together as a Country and we still can't get things right. So better we all try being apart. My take !!!
I hate it when I see a nice write up replete with sentiments. You people keep spewing trash about dis Biafra thing. Let me make it explicitly clear to you and your likes. Niger delta will not and will never be part of Biafra because your south east in all honesty has little or nothing to bring to the table. It still baffles me beyond explication why u don't hold all ur governors responsible for your sorry situation. From 1999 till date, tell me one governor who has done fairly well from the south east. They loot ur treasury at will but u and ur likes see nothing wrong with that. I'm saying this for the umpteenth time, WE ARE NOT PART OF UR BIAFRA!

1 Like

Re: Why I regret campaigning for Change- Opinion by toshmann(m): 10:51am On Jul 10, 2015
Dollyak:

I truly feel sorry for buhari. His hands are tied

Nigerians have seen it all.

Sorry for Buhari? Indeed!
He asked for it, he campaigned for it. He saw it all and wanted it. He said he has the key to the solution, he said he is the answer. He told us GEJ is the problem. Now why are u sorry for him? Is he the one being killed? Is he hungry? Poor? Unsafe?
My dear, save ur "sorry" for the next few victims of Boko Haram, save ur "sorry" for the chibok girls (if it's not a scam). Save ur "sorry" for the poor, unrecognized hardworking nigerians who deserve better and stop feeling sorry for a man who is safe and secure, rich, has the job he wanted, slow to appoint ministers, quick to build Helipads, slow to stop Boko Haram, quick to secure Aso Rock etc

Sorry my nyash

1 Like

Re: Why I regret campaigning for Change- Opinion by jacintaokorie: 10:52am On Jul 10, 2015
My brother Codim82 don't mind the coward. Anyway Jonathan remains their Hero hence they cannot do without mentioning his name. The so called Cramjones that is talking nonsense about Nigeria, does he has any other country to go when he cannot afford garri to drink here in Nigeria due to laziness. Let him come so that I can lend him some money to go to any country of his choice to compare and contrast, before he can open his mouth to condemn Nigeria. As for his stupid statement about Jonathan, I ask God to forgive him for opening his mouth to condemn God in Jonathan.
Re: Why I regret campaigning for Change- Opinion by Dollyak(f): 10:54am On Jul 10, 2015
Caseless:
you know what shallow-minded people like you think, unity is uniformity. This post goes to that little girl called dollyak for her post up there.
Little boy, what are you saying? Are you suffering from lack of comprehension? Who said unity was the same as uniformity or are you trying to divert the attention from the key issues? Seriously, you can debate with whoever you want but stop mentioning my moniker. You don't even have unity to justify that statement in the first place.
#ignore list#
Re: Why I regret campaigning for Change- Opinion by Excuzeme: 10:55am On Jul 10, 2015
Dollyak:
I kind of agree with you. Seriously, the more you look at it the more you see how hopeless the situation is. Nigeria is simply too big and diverse for her own good. [/b]Available evidence have shown, that this marriage of unequal partners and perhaps force integration was to facilitate British administrative purposes. We have all seen the aftermath of this colonial error which was promoted after independence by our own ingenious compradoes. Our very security apparatus in the country have been compromised or failed depicting a clear case of a fail-state. Hindsight is a wonderful thing. I doubt any of our forefathers would've agreed to this relationship if they knew Nigeria would turn out like this.
[b]I truly feel sorry for buhari.
His hands are tied

Let us be honest, is Nigeria bigger or diverse than China or India, if SIZE is really our problem? Are they not better than us?

Our problem is the citizenry, yes, ME and YOu who are too selfish and self-centered to support any meaningful change in this country.

Did you not see the way one side was clapping when a criminal was being enthroned as our Senate Leader? What then do you expect to come from such arrangement?

Do you not see how some will just ignore the protest, when we call for a protest to drive home a point to our Government?

Did you not see how the last Presidential election was POLARISED along Tribal lines, by the same Nigerians that are shouting Nigeria is bad?

Is it our Government that is responsible for selling fake drugs to us? Fake spare parts? Fake everything?

Is it not we the same Nigerians that commit atrocities everywhere?

Is it not we the same Nigerians that support a looter who is supposed to use his Ministry's allocation to repair the Hospitals but chose to loot it, simply because he is "my Brother"?

Is that how they do in Britain of America? Is that what Chinese people do?

Is it the "RELATIONSHIP" that is the problem or the PEOPLE involved?

South Sudan said it was its "relationship" with the Republic of Sudan that was the problem.
When they were let go, they have never lived a single Week without very dirty wars where they killed themselves like Goat, despite the fact that they are from the same tribe!

Who told you that in an odua nation, Ijebu will not fight Ibadan? or in a Baifra, Aguileri will not decimate Umuileri (I know that one is not new! undecided ) ..or the Hausa will not be at the throat of the Fulani in an Arewa County?

Okay, whether you agree or not, l tell you that JUSTICE, PROBITY (Zero tolerance for Corruption), TOLERANCE and MORAL REGENERATION is all we need to make this country better than any other country in the world.

*JUSTICE in that everyone is treated fairly, whether Ibo, Yoruba or Hausa. No Cheating or favoritism based on tribal sentiments

*PROBITY in that we must all agree that corruption harms everyone and the country and a looter is an enemy of the nation, wherever he hails from, and must be made an EXAMPLE, to deter others. I say Execute them like it is done in China! undecided

*TOLERANCE in that we must remove religion and tribe completely from our Political landscape. Everyone should practice their religion PRIVATELY.
If we agree that we are a secular nation as enshrined in the constitution, then No Religion, especially Sharia, must be tolerated and allowed to supersede the constitution.
Everyone must unite to remove the evil of religious fanaticism. Everyone must respect the religion of the other and tolerate them, with freedom to worship "in as much" as you do not infringe on the freedom of others

*MORAL REGENERATION as in that l have lived long enough in this country to see and know the difference. Morally, Nigerians are bankrupt! From get-rich quick, to Drug pushing, to Faking, to teachers collecting Money from students, to Policemen collecting Roger everywhere, to Market sellers who inflate price or tamper with measures, to students who carry expo to pass exam, to 419, to workers who steal from their employers, e.t.c..... we need to start preaching the "Moral Change" while the preachers themselves need to start living by example. Strict punishment as we had under idiagbon might be a starting point.

All these things do not require us to break the country and lose the advantage of size and diversity.
Just imagine what America will be, if you break it into three states.... or do you think all Americans are the same? If you think so, go and ask the Texan Cowboy whether he is an native Indian or the Black Hommie from Maryland! But they still manage to live together and cope, hence the strength such that you cant impose sanctions on them because they have "everything",... from "somewhere" within the polity.

Those shouting "break-Up" are those who dont know better or selfishly think they would be better when broken.
Its not about buhari, its about we ourselves and who we are, though l concede that LEADERSHIP plays a major role in development.

Nuff said!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I regret campaigning for Change- Opinion by Naijacitizen(m): 11:02am On Jul 10, 2015
By the grace of God, you will regret for writing this post after Baba have clear up the mess in the nearest future.

1 Like

Re: Why I regret campaigning for Change- Opinion by Cvesta(m): 11:04am On Jul 10, 2015
Dollyak:
I kind of agree with you. Seriously, the more you look at it the more you see how hopeless the situation is. Nigeria is simply too big and diverse for her own good. Available evidence have shown, that this marriage of unequal partners and perhaps force integration was to facilitate British administrative purposes. We have all seen the aftermath of this colonial error which was promoted after independence by our own ingenious compradoes. Our very security apparatus in the country have been compromised or failed depicting a clear case of a fail-state. Hindsight is a wonderful thing. I doubt any of our forefathers would've agreed to this relationship if they knew Nigeria would turn out like this.
I truly feel sorry for buhari. His hands are tied

You have spoken like a true political scientist. Are you one? ..a pat on the back my lady
Re: Why I regret campaigning for Change- Opinion by ikkkkk: 11:06am On Jul 10, 2015
As far as I am concerned, Nigeria isn't a country but an experiment put together by the west.
Funny enough, am not a GMB fan but I do not blame him so much. There is a big limit to what he can do.
Every Nigerian wants change but no Nigerian is ready to change the bad elements in him/ her to a good one.
I remember vividly sometime last year in Lagos, Phcn in my area were asking my estate to give them a bribe of 5 million naira for constant light. When we refused to pay, they refused to give us light. The funniest part is that the PHCN man asking for 5 million was wearing an APC change badge on his breast pocket.

(am not singling out any political party pls. PDP and other political parties have done worse and no one is a saint).

In summary, anyone who kicks against the present state of Nigeria should do his/ her own bit by kicking away tribalism, corruption etc.
Till then, Nigeria cannot be better.
Re: Why I regret campaigning for Change- Opinion by zeongeon: 11:07am On Jul 10, 2015
It is pointless blaming GEJ Nigeria has been useless even before GEJ tenure..unemployment, badroads, bad educational system, looting, corruption, poor health facilities didn't start with GEJ government. All the plagues of Nigeria has been in Nigeria before GEJ and didn't start with GEJ tenure.
Re: Why I regret campaigning for Change- Opinion by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 10, 2015
cramjones:
It is about time every right thinking Nigeria begin to think of an alternative country to live in. Apart from the civil war, the last 6 years have been an unending war in Nigeria. How can any sane person think of building a future in a country where your life can be cut short at any moment? How can you call a country home where you cannot even succeed financially and walk the streets freely, or even have your family walk freely. A good example is my dear friend Chimamanda the whole world celebrates, yet her country rewarded her by kidnapping her father. Or is it Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala who was rewarded by kidnapping her 82 year old fragile mom. Or is it the professor that was rewarded by being brutally murdered in the comfort of his home?

Why should any sane person keep thinking of living in Nigeria, when they campainged for CHANGE, when all the get is mass killings every other day? We do not blame PMB for the menace taking place in Nigeria, why should we even blame him? the travails of this country has really eaten deep. Why should anyone be proud of Nigeria, when Femi Fani-Kayode or is it Olukayode announed to the whole world that he will now be going abroad for his long over due medical checkup. Do we even have hospitals that can take care of anything anymore? Why should anyone keep dreaming of an illusionary Nigerian dream, when if the President gets a heart attack he will die within hours, for their is no hospital in the whole country with a standard ICU and with capabilities for cardiac stenting or catheterization.

A country where dead people lie on the street of Lagos, with no scintilla of help or emergency services by state! A country where people empty their account just go give birth "abroad" and make their children escape the horrors and de nove disadvantage of being a full Nigerian citizen. A country where mass killings have been made the norm with no state official commenting on over 500 innocent souls that have been killed in the past one month.
A country despite the massive potentials and wealth still wallows in disease, corruption, kidnapping, poverty and everything bad.

Truth be told, Nigeria has become a sinking ship, and needs to drown or fall off the cliff and then rebuilt again. For our youths to reach their full potential it is imperative for them to have their own revolution! Or at least start thinking of the nearest next African country to call home. Nigeria is a cooking hallogen gas in a hot air ballon that is about to pop and kill. It is coming, it must come, it is here!

In summary, I hate Jonthan, I will give PMB a chance to save this sinking ship. Nevertheless, I won't have campainged for CHANGE but for a massive revolution.

-CramJones

Truth be told the change starts with u so dont blame anybody wen u are positive in ur tinkin u av a peace of mind
Show me a country without a problem or problems it depends on ow u choose to view d world
Other countries are filled with rapist racist gays homosexuals transgender murder looting so no country is an island
*change ur thinking do something great and shame d leaders ok*
Re: Why I regret campaigning for Change- Opinion by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 10, 2015
cramjones:
It is about time every right thinking Nigeria begin to think of an alternative country to live in. Apart from the civil war, the last 6 years have been an unending war in Nigeria. How can any sane person think of building a future in a country where your life can be cut short at any moment? How can you call a country home where you cannot even succeed financially and walk the streets freely, or even have your family walk freely. A good example is my dear friend Chimamanda the whole world celebrates, yet her country rewarded her by kidnapping her father. Or is it Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala who was rewarded by kidnapping her 82 year old fragile mom. Or is it the professor that was rewarded by being brutally murdered in the comfort of his home?

-CramJones

Truth be told the change starts with u so dont blame anybody wen u are positive in ur tinkin u av a peace of mind
Show me a country without a problem or problems it depends on ow u choose to view d world
Other countries are filled with rapist racist gays homosexuals transgender murder looting so no country is an island
*change ur thinking do something great and shame d leaders ok*
Re: Why I regret campaigning for Change- Opinion by jacintaokorie: 11:09am On Jul 10, 2015
millionaireman:

That's why when I saw tens of thousands of these Biafra people demonstrating in Aba recently for actualization of Biafra, I did not blame them.

That is just it. The Igbos are agitating to be on their own yet the so called people who say they are bad will not grant them their heart desire. What kind of double standard practice is this. Why is it so difficult to allow this people to go their own way if so desired. After all Nigerians are living in all parts of the world, so also Biafrans can live anywhere they like within the continent. Please Nigeria let my people go so that you can have your peace since the Igbos are the ones holding the peace of Nigeria.
Re: Why I regret campaigning for Change- Opinion by bolaakeem66(m): 11:09am On Jul 10, 2015
It has always been a surprise to me when someone somewhere in Nigeria expecting overnight miracles from the president , don't also let us forgot that the damages was not done to Nigeria overnight , it's not justifiable to start mocking a month old president, Nigerian should let us give time to the President
Re: Why I regret campaigning for Change- Opinion by Ultimate001: 11:10am On Jul 10, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones

1! Mk una dey cm out 1 by 1, dey regret ur naivety nd unreasonable crave for unrealisitic 'change'. Meanwhile, there's nothing like 'illusionary Nigerian dream'. I strongly believe Nigeria will b great again wen the right pple cm to power; it's a mata of tym. If everybody leaves Nigeria, who will remain? Nigeria is bad, not because of d bad ones bt because of d gud ones that r keeping quite. I wld rada tk a giant step into politics dan being myopic nd completely losing hope in a beta Nigeria. God bless me, God bless Nigeria, God bless everyone....change ur mentality, bro; have the correct nd optimistic mindset...God bless!
Re: Why I regret campaigning for Change- Opinion by fejikudz(m): 11:11am On Jul 10, 2015
san316:
Good luck is responsible for this. He didn't take BH seriously. He allowed them to blossom and got deeply rooted in the country. How do we expect PMB to just decimate them in just a month? When GEJ led army was supposed to annihilate the insurgents, they were showing us footage of how BH members were running away. They got integrated into the society and are now blowing everyone up.

GEJ is the worst thing to have happened to Nigeria but God willing, we shall prevail over the enemies. To hell with Biafra, cant wait to see their backs.
MUMU grin
So, GEJ is responsible for all of Nigeria's problems
since I960.. U Need to reset ur brain grin grin

Re: Why I regret campaigning for Change- Opinion by Akinz0126(m): 11:12am On Jul 10, 2015
Wow interesting Comments!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rivers Rerun: Corps Member's Experience As INEC Worker / Train Attack: Terrorists Release Kidnapped Victim’s Newborn Baby's Picture / Amaechi Declares Curfew In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.