Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,403 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Thank You... - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thank You... (6477 Views)

THANK YOU NAIRALANDERS, Kinginvahala Has Been Cleared To Contest! / Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. / She Always Says "Thank You" After Every Sexual Encounter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank You... by damostic2005: 9:16am On Feb 20, 2016
smileyOh ok thanks dear..you just confirmed all I've been hearing and reading..I will look else...just that have been obsessed about singapore and few asian countries since my high school days..Lol but its all good..that's once again dear..your info was really helpful.

Mmmm...there are few Nigerians who are living in Sg, I can only count them in my fingers.
Anyone can come here in Sg as a tourist, but only 2 Nigerians I know who worked here.one is a professor & the other is a doc and they have a dual citizenship that's y they got a job.others married locals here so they can stay but not permanently,they still need to leave Sg from time to time & they can't get a job..
I don't know any agency that can help u..why not try Malaysia or Thailand instead? At least there, they are bit losen up unlike Sg which is very strict.
[/quote]
Re: Thank You... by MrCork: 7:31pm On Mar 10, 2016
KashyBaby:
I juz wanna say THANK YOU Mr Cork for sending me a 50th Birthday Greetings thru email..Highly appreciated grin grin grin grin

....HAPPY 50th BIRTHDAY....anyways did I mention I drive €28000 (cash) range rover spot & I own like 25 designer suit....are you ready for marrraige? wink
Re: Thank You... by Nobody: 12:48am On Mar 11, 2016
MrCork:

....HAPPY 50th BIRTHDAY....anyways did I mention I drive €28000 (cash) range rover spot & I own like 25 designer suit....are you ready for marrraige? wink

Really? U wanna start this again? angry

Juz FVCK OFF...I said many times bury ur rotten black ass to ur car, NO ONE IS INTERESTED.
Re: Thank You... by MrCork: 7:11am On Mar 11, 2016
KashyBaby:

Really? U wanna start this again? angry

Juz FVCK OFF...I said many times bury ur rotten black ass to ur car, NO ONE IS INTERESTED.

..Kashybaby is a [size=16pt] Lesssssssbiaaaaaan!!![/size] undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omg!!! Igbo Girl Nwachukwu Share A Nasty Picture and video To Lover On Whatsapp / Ladies Share Your Worst Kiss Ever. / Mention That Nairaland Moniker You Would Love To Meet In Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.