Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,588 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Thank You... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thank You... (6483 Views)

THANK YOU NAIRALANDERS, Kinginvahala Has Been Cleared To Contest! / Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. / She Always Says "Thank You" After Every Sexual Encounter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank You... by Babacele: 1:04pm On Jan 14, 2016
TruthHurts1:

So let me get this straight. When someone of a different race refers to a blackman as a "monkey" it does not have any racist undertones?
If that is how you see it, then all well and good for you, but in my mind and in the minds of most people such language IS considered racist. Maybe you should ask around.
of course it is racism . But I am disappointed in you picking on her reaction to an irritation ,alone, without blaming the cause of her response. is it because he is your ' brother'? Abegi
Re: Thank You... by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 14, 2016
That MrCork is a fake ass nigga. He tell me he is in London and funny enough I was around Barnsbury, Islington in London when he quoted me calling me a broke Nigeria.

I asked for his address and phone he could not provide it. I wonder how he fooled NL.

Not fool me though
Re: Thank You... by TruthHurts1(m): 1:14pm On Jan 14, 2016
Babacele:
of course it is racism . But I am disappointed in you picking on her reaction to an irritation ,alone, without blaming the cause of her response. is it because he is your ' brother'? Abegi

He is not my brother. But if she had limited her language to his bad behaviour without bringing in the "monkey" reference then I'm sure you'll agree we won't be talking about it now. Why am I the only one who understands this?
Re: Thank You... by MrCork: 1:34pm On Jan 14, 2016
KashyBaby:

Eeh hen...when did I quoted him a "black monkey"? shocked

& why ur so concerned about it? Mmmm...strange

....you savage village girl..thanks to me...younow free to use nairaland Coz i juss lifted yor ban for stewwwpid unlady like behavviour & cussin people like bus con doctor...THANK ME LATER!! angry

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thank You... by Babacele: 2:26pm On Jan 14, 2016
TruthHurts1:

He is not my brother. But if she had limited her language to his bad behaviour without bringing in the "monkey" reference then I'm sure you'll agree we won't be talking about it now. Why am I the only one who understands this?
u ain't d only one that understands this n I'm afraid if u really get it or u deliberately d not want to acknowledge d history of the reaction. Of course u can tell me y he continued labelling her ' Ghana girls' ?' ole 'n all sorts of annoying names. what kind of judge are u?
Re: Thank You... by MrCork: 4:54pm On Jan 14, 2016
Strahovski:
That MrCork is a fake ass nigga. He tell me he is in London and funny enough I was around Barnsbury, Islington in London when he quoted me calling me a broke Nigeria.

I asked for his address and phone he could not provide it. I wonder how he fooled NL.

Not fool me though

....London?...which London?...my London or your immmmaginery London?... loookhear brother..I likel Ghana people..don't make me call immmmigrasion to depot u ther from nigeria. ....who you tryna impress?.. me or kashyBaby? angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thank You... by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 14, 2016
MrCork:

....London?...which London?...my London or your immmmaginery London?... loookhear brother..I likel Ghana people..don't make me call immmmigrasion to depot u ther from nigeria. ....who you tryna impress?.. me or kashyBaby? angry

Wake up man you are the one living in dreams. You cannot fool everybody. You fooled millions on NL but there is 1 dude you cannot fool.

So stop deceiving yourself. London in my ass!

Face reality of life and stop living in dreams to console yourself. Wake up.
Re: Thank You... by MrCork: 5:17pm On Jan 14, 2016
Strahovski:

Wake up man you are the one living in dreams. You cannot fool everybody. You fooled millions on NL but there is 1 dude you cannot fool.

So stop deceiving yourself. London in my ass!

Face reality of life and stop living in dreams to console yourself. Wake up.

^^^^^see Libya refugee tryna compete wit a wholee Londoner over my London?...THIS HOMEBASE PEOPLE MENNNN ...I GIVE UP!!(No oofense) undecided

1 Like

Re: Thank You... by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 14, 2016
MrCork:

^^^^^see Libya refugee tryna compete wit a wholee Londoner over my London?...THIS HOMEBASE PEOPLE MENNNN ...I GIVE UP!!(No oofense) undecided

Call me whatever you want, I'm proud of where I come from. I not discriminate on my people or hate on my home and claim another land.

I'm far better off than you are.

If you ain't careful the nairaland members you fooled will see the fake ass b*tch that you are when I'm finished with you.

Wake up man... it's Thursday, 2016. You think you are funny, you nothing but stup!d man.

3 Likes

Re: Thank You... by Nobody: 12:42am On Jan 15, 2016
Strahovski:

Not fool me though

Ofcurz he can't...he is living in an imaginary world..he never been to London but to a jungle..he is a wild animal and we shud kick him out of nl & let him live in safari where all these wild animals like him belongs...
Mrcork is an ass littering on nl, discriminating everyone especially their local women comparing to his "white women"...

I am tired of his stup!dity honestly...
Re: Thank You... by Nobody: 1:53am On Jan 15, 2016
KashyBaby:

Ofcurz he can't...he is living in an imaginary world..he never been to London but to a jungle..he is a wild animal and we shud kick him out of nl & let him live in safari where all these wild animals like him belongs...
Mrcork is an ass littering on nl, discriminating everyone especially their local women comparing to his "white women"...

I am tired of his stup!dity honestly...
undecided
Re: Thank You... by LegatusGlaber(m): 2:15am On Jan 15, 2016
Babacele:

Bro, we all know that Mr. Cork is a clown.
Re: Thank You... by Babacele: 2:21am On Jan 15, 2016
LegatusGlaber:

Bro, we all know that Mr. Cork is a clown.
ooooh I thought as much, thanks for confirming it.
Re: Thank You... by LegatusGlaber(m): 2:29am On Jan 15, 2016
Babacele:
ooooh I thought as much, thanks for confirming it.

UWC, Kashybaby reaction is unnecessary. A cursory look on Mr. Cork posts will be helpful.

I remember quoting her on one thread to tell her about Cork. I wonder why she still foams from the mouth about his comments.
Re: Thank You... by Nobody: 3:13am On Jan 15, 2016
LegatusGlaber:

UWC, Kashybaby reaction is unnecessary. A cursory look on Mr. Cork posts will be helpful.

I remember quoting her on one thread to tell her about Cork. I wonder why she still foams from the mouth about his comments.

Its OK to be clown but being an abusive by his words discriminating everyone is really a horrendous act & shudnt be ignored..
Re: Thank You... by LegatusGlaber(m): 4:56am On Jan 15, 2016
KashyBaby:

Its OK to be clown but being an abusive by his words discriminating everyone is really a horrendous act & shudnt be ignored..

Methinks you take this place too serious dear. All he does is make jokes. Perhaps cultural differences makes you see it in a different light, but trust me ( if that's possible) he means no harm.

BTW, I believe a Happy birthday is in order.
Re: Thank You... by Nobody: 5:05am On Jan 15, 2016
LegatusGlaber:

Methinks you take this place too serious dear. All he does is make jokes. Perhaps cultural differences makes you see it in a different light, but trust me ( if that's possible) he means no harm.

BTW, I believe a Happy birthday is in order.

U can check his history and see for urself (unless he changed his quotes as he always does)...
For me he is not a clown but a psychopath, arrogant bast@rd who keep wailing of nonsense...what he does is not funny but an insult to every member here.
Re: Thank You... by LegatusGlaber(m): 5:09am On Jan 15, 2016
KashyBaby:

U can check his history and see for urself (unless he changed his quotes as he always does)...
For me he is not a clown but a psychopath, arrogant bast@rd who keep wailing of nonsense...what he does is not funny but an insult to every member here.

Whatever dear
Re: Thank You... by Babacele: 7:17am On Jan 15, 2016
LegatusGlaber:

Abi.....
..lols
Re: Thank You... by TruthHurts1(m): 9:31am On Jan 15, 2016
Babacele:
u ain't d only one that understands this n I'm afraid if u really get it or u deliberately d not want to acknowledge d history of the reaction. Of course u can tell me y he continued labelling her ' Ghana girls' ?' ole 'n all sorts of annoying names. what kind of judge are u?

So you're saying that calling someone a "Ghana girl" is on the same level of offence as calling that person a monkey?
No wonder we black people are the most wretched and despised people in the world. That is why a blackman would take sides against a foreigner who uses racist language against another blackman.
Nobody should complain about black on black xenophobia when blacks start attacking their fellow blacks, like what happened in south africa.
Re: Thank You... by MrCork: 3:42pm On Jan 15, 2016
KashyBaby:

....when did I Eva abuse you ?...isssit my fault you can't aford £28000 (cash ) range rover spot or issssit my fault you ain't lightskin??... GROW UP ..JOR..GOAT!!(no ofeense) angry
Re: Thank You... by MrCork: 3:44pm On Jan 15, 2016
Babacele:
Abi.....
..lols

angry
Re: Thank You... by kateskitty(f): 3:46pm On Jan 15, 2016
MrCork:

....when did I Eva abuse you ?...isssit my fault you can't aford £28000 (cash ) range rover spot or issssit my fault you ain't lightskin??... GROW UP ..JOR..GOAT!!(no ofeense) angry

Wow, I mean wow. Some Mothers Do 'Ave 'Em grin
Re: Thank You... by MrCork: 3:46pm On Jan 15, 2016
Babacele:
Abi.....
..lols

....are you lightskin? angry
Re: Thank You... by MrCork: 4:24pm On Jan 15, 2016
kateskitty:

Wow, I mean wow. Some Mothers Do 'Ave 'Em grin

.....an who in the bloooooomin name of Mr Cork IS you?? undecided
Re: Thank You... by kateskitty(f): 4:47pm On Jan 15, 2016
MrCork:

.....an who in the bloooooomin name of Mr Cork IS you?? undecided
Come on don't be crass, I didn't come here to get insulted
Re: Thank You... by firstking01(m): 4:52pm On Jan 15, 2016
KashyBaby:
I juz wanna say THANK YOU to d Nairaland Forum Team for sending me a Birthday Greetings thru email..Highly appreciated grin grin grin grin
hbd
Re: Thank You... by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 15, 2016
firstking01:
hbd

Lol....this thread was been made last July 2015 but due to the mayhem happened, this thread was been used...

Anyway...tnx grin
Re: Thank You... by firstking01(m): 5:10pm On Jan 15, 2016
KashyBaby:

Lol....this thread was been made last July 2015 but due to the mayhem happened, this thread was been used...

Anyway...tnx grin
oh, ashuda known...whicheverway...ur welcome tho..
Re: Thank You... by MrCork: 5:38pm On Jan 15, 2016
kateskitty:

Come on don't be crass, I didn't come here to get insulted

....when did I insalt you?...IS English your first language or pigeon English??...
All I said was * sweeery who are you* & you start cussin innosent guy like bus co doctor......you HOMEBASE girls mennn!! (No oofencse)
undecided
Re: Thank You... by Babacele: 5:44pm On Jan 15, 2016
TruthHurts1:

So you're saying that calling someone a "Ghana girl" is on the same level of offence as calling that person a monkey?
No wonder we black people are the most wretched and despised people in the world. That is why a blackman would take sides against a foreigner who uses racist language against another blackman.
Nobody should complain about black on black xenophobia when blacks start attacking their fellow blacks, like what happened in south africa.
People like you are the catalyst of xenophobia n all sorts of discrimination in d world cos u always pretend not to see the cause ,the seed from which racism grows. racism is an expression of a fundamental flaw- injustice . as long as u leave the matchstick of racism to talk about its conflagration, nobody in their right senses would listen to your sentimental blues. go ask Obama, Mandela, n Martin Luther king Jr whose posthumous birthday we celebrate globally today.
Re: Thank You... by kateskitty(f): 5:56pm On Jan 15, 2016
MrCork:

....when did I insalt you?...IS English your first language or pigeon English??...
All I said was * sweeery who are you* & you start cussin innosent guy like bus co doctor ......you HOMEBASE girls mennn!! (No oofencse)
undecided

Oh dearie me, what do you even mean by that *in highlight*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Today Is My Birthday My Fellow Nairalanders, Wish Me Well(photos) / Guys Please Stop Chasing These Useless Nigerian Girls! / Psquare Top The List Of 20 Richest Musicians In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.