Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,505 members, 7,816,199 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Thank You... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thank You... (6474 Views)

THANK YOU NAIRALANDERS, Kinginvahala Has Been Cleared To Contest! / Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. / She Always Says "Thank You" After Every Sexual Encounter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank You... by TruthHurts1(m): 11:01am On Jan 16, 2016
Babacele:
People like you are the catalyst of xenophobia n all sorts of discrimination in d world cos u always pretend not to see the cause ,the seed from which racism grows. racism is an expression of a fundamental flaw- injustice . as long as u leave the matchstick of racism to talk about its conflagration, nobody in their right senses would listen to your sentimental blues. go ask Obama, Mandela, n Martin Luther king Jr whose posthumous birthday we celebrate globally today.

I think we can all agree that MrCork who started this controversy is a shallow, insecure and immature person. But why call him a 'monkey' simply because he is a blackman? Would Kashy have used that word if MrCork had been white? Calling MrCork a monkey because of his bad behaviour means that you are attributing his behaviour to his race. Why would she add a racial element to an already controversial case?

I don't know what kind of influence this Kashy has over you, but if I were you I would be ashamed of myself.

1 Like

Re: Thank You... by Babacele: 1:32pm On Jan 16, 2016
TruthHurts1:

I think we can all agree that MrCork who started this controversy is a shallow, insecure and immature person. But why call him a 'monkey' simply because he is a blackman? Would Kashy have used that word if MrCork had been white? Calling MrCork a monkey because of his bad behaviour means that you are attributing his behaviour to his race. Why would she add a racial element to an already controversial case?

I don't know what kind of influence this Kashy has over you, but if I were you I would be ashamed of myself.
who are the ' we'? Definitely you must be a most recent day convert to our reasonable group who know d folly called M-Cork . your not condemning his abusive shenanigans before my upgrading you clearly shows u to b this devil's advocate. You enjoy the pains he caused others especially the female folks until a Kashybaby called his bluff n gave back a dose of his own poison only for you to pop from nowhere to flaunt some crazy black race defender credentials. There is no doubt that kashybaby loves the black race n Nigeria ,except pretenders like your pretentious self . Your very first biased comment on this issue when you threatened to report her instead of condemning the cause of her provocation before upgrading her revealed the kind of person you are. You even mentioned in one your posts she said ' black monkey' when she didnt say dt cos your mind is fixed. check my earlier post where I agreed that it is racist to use ' monkey'. Trust me I'm proud to be black while respecting others' fundamental rights.
Re: Thank You... by TruthHurts1(m): 2:51pm On Jan 16, 2016
Babacele:
who are the ' we'? Definitely you must be a most recent day convert to our reasonable group who know d folly called M-Cork . your not condemning his abusive shenanigans before my upgrading you clearly shows u to b this devil's advocate. You enjoy the pains he caused others especially the female folks until a Kashybaby called his bluff n gave back a dose of his own poison only for you to pop from nowhere to flaunt some crazy black race defender credentials. There is no doubt that kashybaby loves the black race n Nigeria ,except pretenders like your pretentious self . Your very first biased comment on this issue when you threatened to report her instead of condemning the cause of her provocation before upgrading her revealed the kind of person you are. You even mentioned in one your posts she said ' black monkey' when she didnt say dt cos your mind is fixed. check my earlier post where I agreed that it is racist to use ' monkey'. Trust me I'm proud to be black while respecting others' fundamental rights.

SMH. Okay, a lot of things are have become clearer. Logic according to one Babacele is that you can show your love for the black race by calling them monkeys.
Truth be told Mr Cele, you are not better than MrCork in any way. You have an inferiority complex,the same way Cork suffers from an inferiority complex.
That's why both of you reason the same way. Your filipino bae used racist and demeaning language and instead of advising her against future use of that language, you are encouraging her. No problem. I hope she uses that word to refer to members of your family. If she does, don't bring your sob story to come and wail on Nairaland about how racist Filipinos are.
Hopefully you will awake from your delusion one day.
Re: Thank You... by MrCork: 3:08pm On Jan 16, 2016
TruthHurts1:

SMH. Okay, a lot of things are have become clearer. Logic according to one Babacele is that you can show your love for the black race by calling them monkeys.
Truth be told Mr Cele, you are not better than MrCork in any way. You have an inferiority complex,the same way Cork suffers from an inferiority complex.
That's why both of you reason the same way. Your filipino bae used racist and demeaning language and instead of advising her against future use of that language, you are encouraging her. No problem. I hope she uses that word to refer to members of your family. If she does, don't bring your sob story to come and wail on Nairaland about how racist Filipinos are.

.^^^^ who in the bloooomin name of Mr Cork IS this dakkkskin ghana women (Babacele & TruthHurts1) arguin like roadside mechanic tryna derial the thread....doez nairaland loooklike market place?(no ofeense) undecided
Re: Thank You... by MrCork: 3:10pm On Jan 16, 2016
KashyBaby:
I juz wanna say THANK YOU to d Nairaland Forum Team for sending me a Birthday Greetings thru email..Highly appreciated grin grin grin grin

...an as for you sweeeethat...am beginnin to like dakkskin women...don't pusssh your Ghana locks!! (No offfense) angry
Re: Thank You... by MrCork: 3:12pm On Jan 16, 2016
KashyBaby:
I juz wanna say THANK YOU to d Nairaland Forum Team for sending me a Birthday Greetings thru email..Highly appreciated grin grin grin grin

..jusss in case you ask again..did I mention I drive £28000 (cash) range rover spot & of you nice to me..you get a birthday drive.....ok then..happy birthday kinda!! angry
Re: Thank You... by TruthHurts1(m): 3:24pm On Jan 16, 2016
MrCork:

.^^^^ who in the bloooomin name of Mr Cork IS this dakkkskin ghana women (Babacele & TruthHurts1) arguin like roadside mechanic tryna derial the thread....doez nairaland loooklike market place?(no ofeense) undecided

MrCork is Babacele's brother in everything unholy
Re: Thank You... by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 16, 2016
MrCork:

..jusss in case you ask again..did I mention I drive £28000 (cash) range rover spot & of you nice to me..you get a birthday drive.....ok then..happy birthday kinda!! angry

When u gonna shut up u rotten ass monkey? I am not interested to see u on my thread!

Get d fvck outta here & stop quoting me...Take ur BS somewhere to those who enjoy ur stupid!ty...

*no wild animal* on my thread...

1 Like

Re: Thank You... by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 16, 2016
TruthHurts1:

MrCork is Babacele's brother in everything unholy

See for urself truthhurts... this is the guy uv been defending..a wild animal who don't have a chill...now take that slap.
Re: Thank You... by MrCork: 4:18pm On Jan 16, 2016
KashyBaby:

When u gonna shut up u rotten ass monkey? I am not interested to see u on my thread!

Get d fvck outta here & stop quoting me...Take ur BS somewhere to those who enjoy ur stupid!ty...

^^^^ ther she go again.....swaaaarin like Lagos bus condoctor...cussin out an inosent guy again...*madam u need help & we wil help you..truss me*

[size=16pt] REAL LADIES DONNNNOT SWAAAAAAAAAAR....PLS STOP SWAAAAARIN or else you will never find man on nairaland!!!.(real talk)[/size] embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank You... by MrCork: 4:21pm On Jan 16, 2016
KashyBaby:

See for urself truthhurts... this is the guy uv been defending..a wild animal who don't have a chill...now take that slap.

...truthhurts1 is a nice lady for defendin me....she knows a nice guy when she sees one...unlike you...you need anger managemment classses ....I am No animal!(No ofeense) undecided

1 Like

Re: Thank You... by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 16, 2016
KashyBaby:

smh
Re: Thank You... by MrCork: 8:12pm On Jan 16, 2016
KashyBaby:

Prediction....you wunt find a London guy until March next year!
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thank You... by Babacele: 12:54pm On Jan 17, 2016
MrCork:

lols
Re: Thank You... by Babacele: 1:02pm On Jan 17, 2016
KashyBaby:

Bae ,I said no more reacting to this irritation cause you maybe annoyed n say things angrily n maybe misunderstood n misquoted, so no more reaction cos it isnt worth it ,deal? Bae deal?
Re: Thank You... by Babacele: 1:25pm On Jan 17, 2016
TruthHurts1:

Bros wait till when I go flog my Filipino Bae for public before you u realise we upgrade each other in private. Don't go to personal stuffs please ,let me handle my family issues when it happens. Know that you can't take away the following points:

1. that I agree ,without being prompted, that the word ' monkey' has racist connotation .
2. that instead of you ,from the beginning ,be a good healer addressing d cause n effect of d disease at d same time, yr biased gaze focused on kashybaby alone until I upgraded u.
3 . that despite her shortcomings, this lady loves the black race whether u like it or not.
4.that 1 injustice breeds another injustice . so if u overlook the parent injustice to look at d offspring only ,you must b fair indeed: as reflected in your sweeping most racist submission above' about how racist Filipinos are' Thanks .
Re: Thank You... by TruthHurts1(m): 1:37pm On Jan 17, 2016
Babacele:
Bros wait till when I go flog my Filipino Bae for public before you u realise we upgrade each other in private. Don't go to personal stuffs please ,let me handle my family issues when it happens. Know that you can't take away the following points:

1. that I agree ,without being prompted, that the word ' monkey' has racist connotation .
2. that instead of you ,from the beginning ,be a good healer addressing d cause n effect of d disease at d same time, yr biased gaze focused on kashybaby alone until I upgraded u.
3 . that despite her shortcomings, this lady loves the black race whether u like it or not.
4.that 1 injustice breeds another injustice . so if u overlook the parent injustice to look at d offspring only ,you must b fair indeed: as reflected in your sweeping most racist submission above' about how racist Filipinos are' Thanks .
Your Kashybaby will dump you when she's tired of you eventually and decides to move on.
Asians are even more racist than whites. I can post many links to stories of how badly Nigerians are treated in Asian countries like Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam and, yes, the Philipines. Too bad you're going to find out the hard way. I tried to warn you, but like the proverbial dog who doesn't listen to the hunter's whistle you won't hear wisdom. No problem. You're a stranger anyway and I don't want to be a part of your problems. But if ever again your girlfriend uses racist language against black people on nairaland, I will not hesitate to have her banned from the forum.
Re: Thank You... by Babacele: 2:02pm On Jan 17, 2016
TruthHurts1:

Your Kashybaby will dump you when she's tired of you eventually and decides to move on.
Asians are even more racist than whites. I can post many links to stories of how badly Nigerians are treated in Asian countries like Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam and, yes, the Philipines. Too bad you're going to find out the hard way. I tried to warn you, but like the proverbial dog who doesn't listen to the hunter's whistle you won't hear wisdom. No problem. You're a stranger anyway and I don't want to be a part of your problems. But if ever again your girlfriend uses racist language against black people on nairaland, I will not hesitate to have her banned from the forum.
You are sooo funny because I don't know why you now interested in, and talking about Kashybaby dumbing me Mr Nl Nostradamus. You are so racist and can no longer hide it by sweeping all Asians into 1 racist basket. It is none of your business what happens between Me and Kashybaby . leave us to God .

As long as you continue to turn blind eyes to an injustice to select anyone that hurts you especially when it concerns me, my sleeves are ever rolled to engage you in a civilized manner no matter your threats of ban.
Re: Thank You... by TruthHurts1(m): 3:52pm On Jan 17, 2016
[b][/b]
Babacele:
You are sooo funny because I don't know why you now interested in, and talking about Kashybaby dumbing me Mr Nl Nostradamus. You are so racist and can no longer hide it by sweeping all Asians into 1 racist basket. It is none of your business what happens between Me and Kashybaby . leave us to God .

As long as you continue to turn blind eyes to an injustice to select anyone that hurts you especially when it concerns me, my sleeves are ever rolled to engage you in a civilized manner no matter your threats of ban.

Sigh. Have it your way:

www.wheninmanila.com/philippines-named-as-one-of-the-most-racist-countries-in-the-world/

Philippines Named as One of the Most Racist Countries in the World

Recent data from the World Value Survey shows that the Philippines is one of the most racist countries in the world.
This survey basically asked people what
kinds of people they wouldn’t want to live near and then counted the amount of people who chose ‘people of a different race’ for each country. Apparently, societies, in which people wouldn’t want to live near other races are considered to be more racially intolerant.

The global social attitudes study claims
that the most racially intolerant populations are all in the developing world, with Jordan and India in the top five.
While the country with the most racially
intolerant people is Jordan, with 51.4% not wanting to live near another race, India is close behind with 43.5%. The Philippines lies in the 20 to 29.9% bracket along with other countries like Thailand, France, Malaysia, Bangladesh and Hong Kong; only below counties such as Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Vietnam, Indonesia, South Korea in the 30-39.% bracket.
The most racially tolerant countries are
mostly Western countries, such as Britain, Canada, Australia and the U.S. In fact, only 3.8% of U.S. residents are reluctant to live near another race.
Re: Thank You... by Babacele: 12:51pm On Jan 18, 2016
TruthHurts1:
[b][/b]

Sigh. Have it your way:

www.wheninmanila.com/philippines-named-as-one-of-the-most-racist-countries-in-the-world/

Philippines Named as One of the Most Racist Countries in the World

Recent data from the World Value Survey shows that the Philippines is one of the most racist countries in the world.
This survey basically asked people what
kinds of people they wouldn’t want to live near and then counted the amount of people who chose ‘people of a different race’ for each country. Apparently, societies, in which people wouldn’t want to live near other races are considered to be more racially intolerant.

The global social attitudes study claims
that the most racially intolerant populations are all in the developing world, with Jordan and India in the top five.
While the country with the most racially
intolerant people is Jordan, with 51.4% not wanting to live near another race, India is close behind with 43.5%. The Philippines lies in the 20 to 29.9% bracket along with other countries like Thailand, France, Malaysia, Bangladesh and Hong Kong; only below counties such as Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Vietnam, Indonesia, South Korea in the 30-39.% bracket.
The most racially tolerant countries are
mostly Western countries, such as Britain, Canada, Australia and the U.S. In fact, ,only 3.8% of U.S. residents are reluctant to live near another race.
so because global statistics rate Nigeria as one of the most corrupt nations in the world means all Nigerians are corrupt? I influence statistics n not statistics influencing my happiness. Thank you for your concern. God bless you n let us show love to the world.
Re: Thank You... by TruthHurts1(m): 1:09pm On Jan 18, 2016
Babacele:
so because global statistics rate Nigeria as one of the most corrupt nations in the world means all Nigerians are corrupt? I influence statistics n not statistics influencing my happiness. Thank you for your concern. God bless you n let us show love to the world.

Show love to those who are deserving of it. Not to those who think you are a monkey.
Re: Thank You... by Babacele: 2:47pm On Jan 18, 2016
TruthHurts1:

Show love to those who are deserving of it. Not to those who think you are a monkey.
hmmm........but I think we should really practice the love of God tru Christ which TB Joshua reinforced into my head today- we should not take offence ,n should love without expecting to be paid back. Peace profound.
Re: Thank You... by TruthHurts1(m): 3:00pm On Jan 18, 2016
Babacele:
hmmm........but I think we should really practice the love of God tru Christ which TB Joshua reinforced into my head today- we should not take offence ,n should love without expecting to be paid back. Peace profound.

So you are a follower of the false prophet, the man of Baal who calls himself a man of God, T.B. Joshua?!?
Your problems are even greater than Kashy!
Please leave that Synagogue of Evil before it is too late and it collapses on your head.
Re: Thank You... by Babacele: 3:25pm On Jan 18, 2016
TruthHurts1:

So you are a follower of the false prophet, the man of Baal who calls himself a man of God, T.B. Joshua?!?
Your problems are even greater than Kashy!
Please leave that Synagogue of Evil before it is too late and it collapses on your head.
if TBJ can make me leave negative traits like anger,offence, jealousy etc I think me n kashybaby need more of TBJ. peace profound.
Re: Thank You... by TruthHurts1(m): 3:31pm On Jan 18, 2016
Babacele:
if TBJ can make me leave negative traits like anger,offence, jealousy etc I think me n kashybaby need more of TBJ. peace profound.

Just pray that an "aeroplane" does not cause your synagogue to collapse over your head.
Your Kashy is raw and vulgar. She's always commenting on anything sexually explicit. I guess only a member of the synagogue of evil will want to relate with such a person.
Re: Thank You... by Nobody: 12:32am On Jan 19, 2016
TruthHurts1:

Just pray that an "aeroplane" does not cause your synagogue to collapse over your head.
Your Kashy is raw and vulgar. She's always commenting on anything sexually explicit. I guess only a member of the synagogue of evil will want to relate with such a person.

Look at this ass! What the hell is ur problem? U think quoting us with ur nonsense sh!t will make u a better person?

Go preach somewhere else where U think u are better than the rest...STOP QUOTING us coz we don't need an obsessive fan like u...

*swerve*
Re: Thank You... by MrCork: 1:01am On Jan 19, 2016
KashyBaby:

Look at this ass! What the hell is ur problem? U think quoting us with ur nonsense sh!t will make u a better person?

Go preach somewhere else where U think u are better than the rest...STOP QUOTING us coz we don't need an obsessive fan like u...

*swerve*

...ladies do not swaaaar..how on earth do you expet to find man on nairaland with this kinda atitude,?.....GROWUP undecided
Re: Thank You... by SavageGarden(m): 1:26am On Jan 19, 2016
Babacele:
of course it is racism . But I am disappointed in you picking on her reaction to an irritation ,alone, without blaming the cause of her response. is it because he is your ' brother'? Abegi

TruthHurts1:

People don't have the right to be not offended. If I say something that is not meant to be taken one way, and it's clear from the context that it's being used in, and someone gets offended, they can go Bleep themselves.
Re: Thank You... by Babacele: 4:19am On Jan 19, 2016
TruthHurts1:

Just pray that an "aeroplane" does not cause your synagogue to collapse over yuour head.
I love Kashybaby ,a fantastic personality, the way she is cos she does not pretend. and why are YOU soooo interested in kashybaby- you must be her fan! Thank you .
Re: Thank You... by MrCork: 11:46am On Jan 26, 2016
KashyBaby:

^^^^she finally ran away....we did it!!! wink
Re: Thank You... by damostic2005: 8:43am On Feb 20, 2016
Kashybaby pls I need to ask you..are there nigerians working in singapore? Do you know any agency that can help get a nigerian a work permit and a visa in singapore?? Hope you can help with this info..thanks

KashyBaby:
Re: Thank You... by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 20, 2016
damostic2005:
Kashybaby pls I need to ask you..are there nigerians working in singapore? Do you know any agency that can help get a nigerian a work permit and a visa in singapore?? Hope you can help with this info..thanks

Mmmm...there are few Nigerians who are living in Sg, I can only count them in my fingers.
Anyone can come here in Sg as a tourist, but only 2 Nigerians I know who worked here.one is a professor & the other is a doc and they have a dual citizenship that's y they got a job.others married locals here so they can stay but not permanently,they still need to leave Sg from time to time & they can't get a job..
I don't know any agency that can help u..why not try Malaysia or Thailand instead? At least there, they are bit losen up unlike Sg which is very strict.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Men! So What I Watched In 50 Shades Of Grey Happens Real.. / Pretty Lady Runs Mad In Broad Daylight, Strips Herself (pics) / Help! I Love Her But I Am Not Enjoying My Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.