Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. (67061 Views)

My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test / See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by yemoskye: 11:17am On Jul 10, 2015
U need to watch #My_Best_Friend's_Girl
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 11, 2015
drnoel:

U are a child
And you must be senile.
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by drnoel: 7:16am On Jul 12, 2015
koyyes:

And you must be senile.

Said like a child
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by survivor10(m): 9:38am On Jul 12, 2015
[quote
author=tylesh post=35595488]I looked at ur picture, looked at it and
looked at it again...then I concluded dt d lady probably knew u were
playing her but decided to go for ur friend cos he probably looks better
than u....don't be surprised when she tells u she knows u are playing
her grin[/quote]
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by kingasap(m): 9:48am On Jul 12, 2015
Op you said you got acquainted judging from that statement there wasn't any semblance of a romantic relationship between you two so don't blame her for your immaturity. You should have at least waited till you were dating. Well it's your loss
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by bidex(m): 5:28pm On Jul 12, 2015
Pchidexy:

Quite lame!
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by rully2: 4:57pm On Jul 23, 2015
Timbuktou:

Only a slut would think the way you do. He never loved her! Oh, it's because she loved him that she lied about going to see her aunt in PH, right? Abeg dey try use your brain.

Ode ni e!
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by rully2: 4:57pm On Jul 23, 2015
Timbuktou:

Only a slut would think the way you do. He never loved her! Oh, it's because she loved him that she lied about going to see her aunt in PH, right? Abeg dey try use your brain.

Ode ni e! Na only that one your brain comprehend. cry for you
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 27, 2015
Oh,lawd!...y are humans like this?...Seriously?... pchidexy, ur mentality leaves much 2 be desired!....Wah u did was so unfair to her,whether or not she was inherently a materialistic person..Ur friend conned her.. he promised her marriage. There are so many ladies that tk that word "marriage" very seriously. That may have been d reason she strtid taking ur friend seriously ...and then u continued screwing her too...And yhy didnt deem it fit to end ur test before things got oyt if hand..Inhumane!!..She let herself loose quite alright,buh u shouldn't have orchestrated it...
In all u do in life,remember KARMA....It's so real!
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by SeverusSnape(m): 4:19pm On Sep 27, 2015
abbey621:
Op you did the right thing, imagine if you had invested more in her and even ended up marrying her, she would have hurt u real deep. These females ain't loyal, it takes test upon tests to weed out the snakes from the pack and even after then you're not really sure. Well done, to all those blaming you, screw them!!!
Nice one. I love this. These whores ain't loyal, Op did the best thing. I don't mind doing the same.
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Sniper101(m): 11:07pm On Dec 28, 2019
Iffffffy:
definitely, dats how someone's enjoying ur future wife, u will definitely end up with someone worthless also. Fo.ol

Diswan is in severe pains grin
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Sniper101(m): 11:12pm On Dec 28, 2019
SeverusSnape:

Nice one. I love this. These whores ain't loyal, Op did the best thing. I don't mind doing the same.

Me I'll most definitely do same to any woman I decide to marry someday

.....and I'll keep having my 'Playboy' friends test 'em all until one unknowingly passes my #FidelityBankTest grin

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by AbdulAfuw: 8:26pm On Dec 29, 2019
its obvious she doesn't love

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Dear Nigerian Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Does These, Dump Him - Busty Slay Queen / Annoying Places Broke And Stingy Guys Ask Ladies For Date / What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.