Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. (67075 Views)

My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test / See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by lovethchioma(f): 4:07pm On Jul 07, 2015
The op is so silly and immature. All these immatured guyz roaming the street. May God jst help us the ladies

2 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by abbey621(m): 4:07pm On Jul 07, 2015
gj22:
U r an id1ot. Plain and simple. How old are you that you are "testing" your GF? Are you still in secondary school or what? Smh.

Shame...shame...shame..

You are an even bigger i.diot! All is fair in love and war, I've always advised guys be one or two steps ahead of these females, they ain't loyal at all!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by ManTiger(m): 4:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
Pchidexy:
I met this girl when I was a teacher in a private school five years ago. She was a teacher as well. She was a hell of beauty. We both had feelings for each other but there wasn't anything serious. We lost contact when I left the school to pursue business. Five years later, in 2015, we met again. This time, we got really acquainted to each other. We were rolling!

The Test:
I purposely gave her number and details to my friend who is a real player. He scooped her and she fell. She was money conscious as she demanded Samsung galaxy and some money from my friend. He never gave her any of those things. Just by promising her marriage she willingly opened her legs for him. All these while, I was updated by my friend. She never knew I knew about her escapades.

If you were in my shoes what would you do?

As for me I see her as worthless and only use her to quench konji.
You are very immature.
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by abbey621(m): 4:09pm On Jul 07, 2015
lovethchioma:
The op is so silly and immature. All these immatured guyz roaming the street. May God jst help us the ladies

How is he silly? For daring to test whether he's being played or not? Many are unfaithful and only a few ever gets caught, glad guys are wising up now!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by orogodoganyin(m): 4:09pm On Jul 07, 2015
Pchidexy:

Physical beauty don't make me mad. I come from a lineage of beauties. A woman's body changes with child birth n age.
lol... so if it's not physical beauty, what attracted u to her? behaviour?
lineage of beauties indeed

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by b2strike(m): 4:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
I think u should send me het number too so u can test her for second time... u no b guy at all. Olodo

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by AreaFada2: 4:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
Pchidexy:
I met this girl when I was a teacher in a private school five years ago. She was a teacher as well. She was a hell of beauty. We both had feelings for each other but there wasn't anything serious. We lost contact when I left the school to pursue business. Five years later, in 2015, we met again. This time, we got really acquainted to each other. We were rolling!

The Test:
I purposely gave her number and details to my friend who is a real player. He scooped her and she fell. She was money conscious as she demanded Samsung galaxy and some money from my friend. He never gave her any of those things. Just by promising her marriage she willingly opened her legs for him. All these while, I was updated by my friend. She never knew I knew about her escapades.

See how many ladies will lambast you here today. With a good player, over 90% of girls will fail it flat. Fact. grin grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by abbey621(m): 4:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
Op you did the right thing, imagine if you had invested more in her and even ended up marrying her, she would have hurt u real deep. These females ain't loyal, it takes test upon tests to weed out the snakes from the pack and even after then you're not really sure. Well done, to all those blaming you, screw them!!!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by juwonsmyle(m): 4:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
But you mumu ooooo! Which kind human being be this na? Chai! i feel like slapping out the d*mons in you! olosious were!

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 07, 2015
Brandnew2:
Sorry OP, but you just passed her on to your buddie.
Don't be surprised if this niggah ends up marrying her.
One man's trash is another mans treasure.

You made her what she is now.

#My2Shillings.
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by bidex(m): 4:13pm On Jul 07, 2015
Pchidexy:

The Test:

I can never be in your shoes at all.
now, what do u expect us to do? call Shina Peters to start singing and dancing for your stupidity?
Women are meant to be respected and they should be! its just that some of them dont worth the respect. now, listen to yourself, she's a school teacher probably earning 10k as salary in one funny private school. your friend enticed her with money (that house wives do fall for in many cases not to talk of girlfriend), do you know if your friend has done more than what u saw? what if he has been sending her cash, sending her several things and alas! HE PROMISED HER MARRIAGE! which you have never done in your life! no girl that will see the opportunity and not jump at it. do u know how desperate she is?
With what you have done, you have shown to the world that you are totally immature and self centered, you are insecure and untrust worthy.
you need to change your ways or else, you might end up using your future wife as test materials

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by tjdimmy(m): 4:13pm On Jul 07, 2015
Lame and childish, never tempt a lady with what she desires (in ds case marriage). You really need to grow up Man, like urgently.

3 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by williaam(m): 4:13pm On Jul 07, 2015
Op; justify urself but I don't get the sense in it. U don't test the trust of people u love too knw if they would fail. If all men where testing their wives be4 they marry; iii don't think we would married couples in the world. Knw this no one is perfect and like someone here said; there is no perfect lady anywhere; we jst try to work on our flaws that's what makes us human.

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by lokito: 4:13pm On Jul 07, 2015
Some Silly people here, attacking the OP and sparing his two-timing Bii. God forgive all these pretenders here on Nairaland forum

5 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 07, 2015
Brandnew2:
Sorry OP, but you just passed her on to your buddie.
Don't be surprised if this niggah ends up marrying her.
One man's trash is another mans treasure.

You made her what she is now.

#My2Shillings.
bros I see u
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by dickhardener: 4:14pm On Jul 07, 2015
sandrannna:
Shebi u sha dn't luv her? U don chop wetin u wan chop.

"As for me i see her as worthless and only use her to quench konji"

dats d most pernicious statement ever directed to the opposite sex.

Unfortunately, many relationships are built on dat statement and d silly girls won't know it. When i tell u to desist from pre-marital sex, shebi u will nt hear? Dats d consequence. Why giving him the apple he is nt entitled to eat? Let him pay ur dowry, do the wedding b4 u gv him d cookie.

ladies, abstain from pre-marital sex, it will pay u.

Op, u r silly.
Which kain yeye cookie? Abeg make I hear word, cookie with 264,000 miles

3 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Eleniyan15: 4:15pm On Jul 07, 2015
my advice........

tell your nigga to invite her
then when dey start fucking each other... bust in......
then you enta d lady....if she no wan gree....seize her cloth.... . smh

rotfl....trust me you go do your round tire you

buh please don't try it oooooooo
cos me wey dey advise can't ever do such.....
even though I b rugged
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Pchidexy(m): 4:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
shachris02:

shh...stop sounding so self righteous. I can tell that you are the opposite of what you just wrote. Hoess feeling important. angry

On point.
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by talk2cj08(m): 4:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
ginawest:
u c ha as worthless n only use ha to quench konji,so y r u asking us wot u shud do?

Ginawest u luk beautiful I must confess. Don't just say thank u i need a pm from u.

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by carzola(m): 4:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
Pchidexy:

The Test:

The girl is obviously a merry go round i would advice u keep her as a side chick be collecting your regular 3points from her, by the way can u do ur brother a favor give me her number nd bbm pin lemme try my luck too...

3 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by texazzpete(m): 4:17pm On Jul 07, 2015
Pchidexy:

The Test:

Honest question:

if your GF had secretly tested you with a beautiful friend and you 'chopped', would you have fallen? and would that have made you 'worthless'?

17 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by proxillin(m): 4:19pm On Jul 07, 2015
No need to ask questions. You already know what to do with her. Beautiful girls are for the society...So use am too....
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by simpleseyi: 4:19pm On Jul 07, 2015
My brother in immorality kindly move on to the next victim.
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Pchidexy(m): 4:21pm On Jul 07, 2015
lovethchioma:

Typical Naija babe! Let the bashing continue.
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by eromoko: 4:21pm On Jul 07, 2015
Bro give her my number na
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by NewNigeriaMind: 4:21pm On Jul 07, 2015
ginawest:
u c ha as worthless n only use ha to quench konji,so y r u asking us wot u shud do?

Why are you talking it p
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Pchidexy(m): 4:23pm On Jul 07, 2015
abbey621:

You are an even bigger i.diot! All is fair in love and war, I've always advised guys be one or two steps ahead of these females, they ain't loyal at all!

I don't know why they keep bashing me. Am I supposed to love someone I can't trust?

5 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Edunwa302(m): 4:23pm On Jul 07, 2015
ginawest:
I gara skul
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by NewNigeriaMind: 4:23pm On Jul 07, 2015
helica:
bros I see u

Lol...
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by talk2cj08(m): 4:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
Pchidexy:

The Test:

Bros this one na pass u just pass the girl give ur friend
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by neowelsh(m): 4:25pm On Jul 07, 2015
OP. don't blame her, she was there for you along but you never made your intentions known, she saw u as just a friend scared of commitment, so when the real man(d player) told her what she has ever wanted. she just gave in. you fu.cked it up man.

5 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Thespecialone(m): 4:25pm On Jul 07, 2015
Hope you will continue testing all your girlfriends till you find the one that passes your test.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Annoying Places Broke And Stingy Guys Ask Ladies For Date / How Do I Convince This Girl To Accept My Proposal. / What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.