Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. (67067 Views)

My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test / See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by TrishaP(f): 2:50pm On Jul 07, 2015
I guess you're expecting us to give you a round of applause for that ba?

2 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by LadyX(f): 2:51pm On Jul 07, 2015
Op, you surprise me.

Why? Because you see her as worthless but still sleep with her. Your friend is also sleeping with her at the same time. Since both of you are sharing this girl at the same time knowingly, I won't be shocked if in future your friend sleeps with your wife.

12 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Pchidexy(m): 2:52pm On Jul 07, 2015
nerdfrost:
. as usual. just wat I expected. its only a gal that'll take it personal

My Bro, leave girls and their stupid reasoning.

4 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Pchidexy(m): 2:53pm On Jul 07, 2015
LadyX:
Op, you surprise me.

Why? Because you see her as worthless but still sleep with her. Your friend is also sleeping with her at the same time. Since both of you are sharing this girl at the same time knowingly, I won't be shocked if in future your friend sleeps with your wife.

A load of rubbish! Use your brain next time.

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by LadyX(f): 2:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
Pchidexy:

A load of rubbish! Use your brain next time.
May I borrow yours?

You know what is rubbish?
The fact that she failed your test and instead of leaving her you decided to share her with your friend. Shows the kind of person you are.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Pchidexy(m): 2:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
sandrannna:
Shebi u sha dn't luv her? U don chop wetin u wan chop.

"As for me i see her as worthless and only use her to quench konji"

dats d most pernicious statement ever directed to the opposite sex.

Unfortunately, many relationships are built on dat statement and d silly girls won't know it. When i tell u to desist from pre-marital sex, shebi u will nt hear? Dats d consequence. Why giving him the apple he is nt entitled to eat? Let him pay ur dowry, do the wedding b4 u gv him d cookie.

ladies, abstain from pre-marital sex, it will pay u.

Op, u r silly.

Sister, you sound really hurt. You see I loved her and would have married her, however,she bleeped up. It seems you do similar things.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by 400billionman: 2:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
Is Fidelity bank recruiting ?

Hence this topic.

20 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by 400billionman: 3:01pm On Jul 07, 2015
Dorrobucci:

My dear, pls what is konji. Am confused

Check Michael West dictionary.

West Germany edition.

4 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Pchidexy(m): 3:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
LadyX:

May I borrow yours?

You know what is rubbish?
The fact that she failed your test and instead of leaving her you decided to share her with your friend. Shows the kind of person you are.

What would have me do? Cry all night or starve myself. I ride on her stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Pchidexy(m): 3:07pm On Jul 07, 2015
TrishaP:
I guess you're expecting us to give you a round of applause for that ba?

A typical Naija girl. Unnecessarily materialistic without worthing it. Lazy n always assuming.

7 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by TrishaP(f): 3:09pm On Jul 07, 2015
Pchidexy:

A typical Naija girl. Unnecessarily materialistic without worthing it. Lazy n always assuming.
Smh.

4 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by gj22(m): 3:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
U r an id1ot. Plain and simple. How old are you that you are "testing" your GF? Are you still in secondary school or what? Smh.

Shame...shame...shame..

14 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by 400billionman: 3:15pm On Jul 07, 2015
This is pure childishness. Taking a woman you should have married and gave her to your friend to sleep with her ?

Do you think there is a perfect woman ?

Don't you know that even EVE betrayed ADAM ? Women are naturally money conscious because they need to be taken care of. Little thing gets them deceived.

7 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Pchidexy(m): 3:17pm On Jul 07, 2015
gj22:
U r an id1ot. Plain and simple. How old are you that you are "testing" your GF? Are you still in secondary school or what? Smh.

Shame...shame...shame..

You re probably a monkey. You should know that trust is important in a relationship if you are a human but you are not.

11 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Pchidexy(m): 3:20pm On Jul 07, 2015
400billionman:
This is pure childishness. Taking a woman you should have married and gave her to your friend to sleep with her ?

Do you think there is a perfect woman ?

Don't you know that even EVE betrayed ADAM ? Women are naturally money conscious because they need to be taken care of. Little thing gets them deceived.

There lots of faithful women out there. I don't need to compromise. Trust is important in every relationship. Gerrit!

16 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by 400billionman: 3:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
Pchidexy:

There lots of faithful women out there. I don't need to compromise. Trust is important in every relationship. Gerrit!

You met her and separated for 5 years before seeing her again. Can you tell us that since you met her,you have been faithful to her ?

How easy will it be for you to meet one of those faithful women out there ?

13 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Pchidexy(m): 3:37pm On Jul 07, 2015
400billionman:

You met her and separated for 5 years before seeing her again. Can you tell us that since you met her,you have been faithful to her ?

How easy will it be for you to meet one of those faithful women out there ?

Five year ago, we had nothing serious going on b/tw us. We only got serious this year after we met each other again. I had good plans for us but I got to know if I could trust her. Unfortunately that was not to be.

5 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by orogodoganyin(m): 3:57pm On Jul 07, 2015
i know it's a story u made up buh it's still stupid... u jst earned urself the name 'dopemu agege'
if u get a 'real beauty', y wud d first thing u do, b to test her?

5 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by StRichard(m): 4:01pm On Jul 07, 2015
H
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Mekybliss(f): 4:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
ginawest:
u c ha as worthless n only use ha to quench konji,so y r u asking us wot u shud do?
God bless you for this. Don't mind the mofo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Pchidexy(m): 4:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
orogodoganyin:
i know it's a story u made up buh it's still stupid... u jst earned urself the name 'dopemu agege'
if u get a 'real beauty', y wud d first thing u do, b to test her?

Physical beauty don't make me mad. I come from a lineage of beauties. A woman's body changes with child birth n age.

3 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 07, 2015
ginawest:
u c ha as worthless n only use ha to quench konji,so y r u asking us wot u shud do?
Haba! U bin emotional here.
#u fine small

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Pangea: 4:04pm On Jul 07, 2015
Rule No. 1
Never tempt a lion with a tenderloin steak!

You tempted her with her main desire - marriage and you expect her not to fall?

5 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by shachris02: 4:04pm On Jul 07, 2015
sandrannna:
Shebi u sha dn't luv her? U don chop wetin u wan chop.

"As for me i see her as worthless and only use her to quench konji"

dats d most pernicious statement ever directed to the opposite sex.

Unfortunately, many relationships are built on dat statement and d silly girls won't know it. When i tell u to desist from pre-marital sex, shebi u will nt hear? Dats d consequence. Why giving him the apple he is nt entitled to eat? Let him pay ur dowry, do the wedding b4 u gv him d cookie.

ladies, abstain from pre-marital sex, it will pay u.

Op, u r silly.

shh...stop sounding so self righteous. I can tell that you are the opposite of what you just wrote. Hoess feeling important. angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Caliph69: 4:04pm On Jul 07, 2015
Brandnew2:
Sorry OP, but you just passed her on to your buddie.
Don't be surprised if this niggah ends up marrying her.
One man's trash is another mans treasure.

You made her what she is now.

#My2Shillings.

And he's happy he gave her a fidelity test. Fidelity ko, Bank ni.

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by lifezone247(m): 4:04pm On Jul 07, 2015
ginawest:
I tire oo undecided
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by bankyblue(m): 4:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
Pchidexy:
I met this girl when I was a teacher in a private school five years ago. She was a teacher as well. She was a hell of beauty. We both had feelings for each other but there wasn't anything serious. We lost contact when I left the school to pursue business. Five years later, in 2015, we met again. This time, we got really acquainted to each other. We were rolling!

The Test:
I purposely gave her number and details to my friend who is a real player. He scooped her and she fell. She was money conscious as she demanded Samsung galaxy and some money from my friend. He never gave her any of those things. Just by promising her marriage she willingly opened her legs for him. All these while, I was updated by my friend. She never knew I knew about her escapades.

If you were in my shoes what would you do?

As for me I see her as worthless and only use her to quench konji.

u re a f*olish man to test ur girl like that. u think say na u fine pass? or what re u feeling like self. or do u think ur girl friend was brought up by mother mary?

3 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by adaleng(f): 4:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
And this made FP Really Yo, dude. GET A LIFE!!!!! angry cry
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by asscb(f): 4:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
Pchidexy:

I need to enjoy her p__sy for sometime before letting her know her game is up. I don't want to have any emotional vacuum.
What's the code? Share am for nairalanders.....After all she be Wi-fi grin grin

5 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by hugeriding: 4:07pm On Jul 07, 2015
Cutehector:
So r u nw happy?

exactly , so you are hapy ba . be tempting people will find you a horn and black tail soon
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Neplusultra(f): 4:07pm On Jul 07, 2015
Kai! Very disgraceful! sad
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by clemmonce(m): 4:07pm On Jul 07, 2015
Pchidexy:
I met this girl when I was a teacher in a private school five years ago. She was a teacher as well. She was a hell of beauty. We both had feelings for each other but there wasn't anything serious. We lost contact when I left the school to pursue business. Five years later, in 2015, we met again. This time, we got really acquainted to each other. We were rolling!

The Test:
I purposely gave her number and details to my friend who is a real player. He scooped her and she fell. She was money conscious as she demanded Samsung galaxy and some money from my friend. He never gave her any of those things. Just by promising her marriage she willingly opened her legs for him. All these while, I was updated by my friend. She never knew I knew about her escapades.

If you were in my shoes what would you do?

As for me I see her as worthless and only use her to quench konji.
you are not wise.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Annoying Places Broke And Stingy Guys Ask Ladies For Date / How Do I Convince This Girl To Accept My Proposal. / What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.